+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Teresa Yanaros /Divine Frequency Leaves Full Disclosure Project Today [2018-10-28]

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Teresa Yanaros /Divine Frequency Leaves Full Disclosure Project Today [2018-10-28]

From Jason Rice’s statement tweeted five hours ago -

Source and full statement.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Debra (7th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2019), Kristin (7th November 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), mountain_jim (7th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Satori (7th November 2018), Sequoia (7th November 2018), Tintin (20th February 2019), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Teresa Yanaros /Divine Frequency Leaves Full Disclosure Project Today [2018-10-28]

For Teresa.....David and Corey

Don't think sorry's easily said
    Don't try turning tables instead
    You've taken lots of chances before
    But I ain't gonna give any more
    Don't ask me
    That's how it goes
    'Cause part of me knows what you're thinking...
    Don't say words you're gonna regret
    Don't let the fire rush to your head
    I've heard the accusation before
    And I ain't gonna take any more
    Believe me
    The sun in your eyes
    Made some of the lies worth believing

Don't leave false illusions behind
    Don't cry 'cause I ain't changing my mind
    So find another fool like before
    'Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
    Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceiving

I am the eye in the sky
    Looking at you
    I can read your mind
    I am the maker of rules
    Dealing with fools
    I can cheat you blind
    And I don't need to see any more
    To know that I can read your mind, I can read your mind, I can read your mind, I can read your mind

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Debra (7th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Franny (1st July 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (16th November 2018), Ol' Roy (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Tintin (20th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    I'm also hearing rumors that her sister did not drop the SSP tm claim. There is no record of it
    Joe from Carolina's research team has written a letter to her sister's law firm but as of yet, no reply.

Gee.... the lying liars Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them
    Correct. No reply yet but the letter has been sent as of yesterday.
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'd be surprised if CG's lawyer does respond to the letter at all, or by anything other than words to the effect that it's no one's business but my client, CG. To go beyond that may violate professional canons that apply to lawyers regarding the duty to not disclose confidential information. Just saying. For what it's worth.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Debra (7th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), ichingcarpenter (7th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2018), Ivanhoe (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'd be surprised if CG's lawyer does respond to the letter at all, or by anything other than words to the effect that it's no one's business but my client, CG. To go beyond that may violate professional canons that apply to lawyers regarding the duty to not disclose confidential information. Just saying. For what it's worth.

Absolutely correct as far as the client /attorney privilege....... HOWEVER

If they chose this PR non acknowledgement under the guise of attorney / client privilege of the TM claim ,in the long run it will grow like a gangrene malignancy as proof they lied. Also the Federal records will come to the top ultimately as proof. So in the end its in their advantage to show the proof they did drop it or didn't Her sister reputation in the future is also at stake.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Debra (7th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th November 2018), Nasu (20th February 2019), onawah (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Hey Folks, looks like there has been some activity behind the scenes. This posted to twitter and Teresa Yanaros' website a few hours ago:
    Joe, it wouldn't surprise me if she was threatened with a lawsuit fom both Goode and Wilcock. I found ANOTHER lawsuit, filed by Goode, in which he was asking for donations on a facebook page in 2012 regarding brain disorders and such, also claiming he was the plaintiff.

Then I found another post suggesting people sign petitions for bankster thefts , and I don't know if this is the SAME James Corey Goode, but wow, if it is, this guy is SUE HAPPY and likes to attack anything that could potentially offer up a large payday!! (I believe that petition was in regards to the supposed billion or trillion dollar lawsuit Wilcock was bantering about in 2011).. I am adding links... They may be worthy of a peek... Seems he spends a GREAT DEAL OF TIME in legal offices, for registering ownership of things, and lawsuits of other things, and he sees to be both wanting to both sue others as well as others sueing him for fraud... and possibly other things. There are probably more.... But thus far I found these quite easily.. And relatively recently, (The last one). BUSY GUY in between his "NEW venture", a truly one man "enterprise". HAHAHA pardon the pun

Actual lawsuit, asking for donations to sue someone else... (Does Goode have a traumatic brain injury the public should be aware of?)

The lawsuit is for DISCRIMINATION for those with these conditions. So does he have an injury? Or is he just claiming discrimination? As he is the plaintiff, it would indicate he is claiming he was somehow discriminated against somehow.

https://www.facebook.com/cdcheadsup/...2631520445217/

Bankers protest/EU protest Not sure if this is the same guy, but he sure seemed to be in "Attack mode"
    http://piggybankblog.com/2012/08/13/...come-together/
    I am guessing the second petition was for the "Trillion dollar lawsuit" that Wilcock was claiming was happening in 2012... Who knew Goode had himself all wrapped up in that as well? Just very interesting, that this was all happening as far back as that.

James Corey Goode "fraud lawsuit" filed August 13, 2018.. Corey is the DEFENDANT... Just really wild that this very unusual name keeps coming up in lawsuit after lawsuit..Could this be why people are suddenly CONCERNED about whether or not their so called "Truth" may indeed NOT BE? They realized while it may be profitable, they could also be COPABLE for the FRAUDS, so they RAN... They didn't RESONATE with the thought of JAIL perhaps? Funny how people suddenly grow a conscience, when faced with FRAUD CHARGES in COURT... (What day did Wilcock file his resignation letter?) Was Wilcock avoiding the same? Did he run and leave Corey holding the bag? No honor among thieves... (He left in July, HE KNEW THIS WAS BEING FILED... HE HAD TO KNOW)

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/co...cv02060/182352

Then of course there is THIS from the previous Avalon posts, about Corey in Texas... I am seeing a PATTERN

http://projectavalon.net/Corey_Goode...807%281%29.pdf

sorry about any typos, my parrot attacked my keyboard awhile back.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th November 2018 at 14:00. Reason: fixed quote formatting

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Debra (8th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Did You See Them (7th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Nasu (20th February 2019), onawah (16th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

The Law of ... ONE WORD - "Shyster"

shyster
    /ˈʃʌɪstə/ a person, especially a lawyer, who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (16th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

This video was posted on June 11, 2017. I added it November 3, 2018. I'm going to take a wild guess and say there's a good chance that Ms. Yanaros has viewed this thread. Her statement is still transcribed here and so are the video snap shots.

To Teresa Yanaros:

A life lived with integrity will not require data scrub skills.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    Teresa Yanaros is only 28. She is still learning.
    Teresa Yanaros is 31.
    @ 4:03 - I was born in 1987.
    @ :32 - I’ve been called out as a Satanist as well apparently I was a part of a satanic ritual that occurred at Contact in the Desert a few weeks ago. And yeah that’s ridiculous. But I'm going to use this as an opportunity and a springboard you tell you guys a little bit more about myself because apparently the Dark Journalist, who thinks he's a journalist, when really he’s really a bad journalist because all you really needed to do to understand that what he was talking about is wrong, and go to my website…
    "Dark Journalist" Daniel Liszt Exposed - FAKE NEWS!

Divine Frequency
    Published on Jun 11, 2017

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (16th November 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

The followers of the people involved in this sad scenario seem to be good examples of what is being discussed here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...r.-Jean-Twenge
    ...young people who have no actual grasp on reality at all, and are living in a fantasy.
    I hope there are enough gifted young ones whose DNA has been upgraded, rather than in the process of self-downgrading, to make up for the difference.
    I think they are going to be very much needed.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (17th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th November 2018), Mike (19th February 2019), raregem (16th November 2018), RunningDeer (16th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This past week, Teresa deleted all things Corey and Stacy Goode and the Dark Journalist trash talk. The Stacy Goode video was set to Unlisted'. Smart move to disconnected with the Corey story. She left the Laura Eisenhower and David Wilcock vids up.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2018), Debra (20th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), ichingcarpenter (20th February 2019), Mike (19th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), onawah (17th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Unirock breaks down the live chat and Jordan's attempts to disrupt it . He goes back and breaks it down. Worth the time . I didn't know where to place this video because it covers different areas. This is a recent video btw.

The Reason JOEFROMTHECAROLINAS Was Doxed by Jordan Sather of Destroying the Illusion - #DOXGate

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th February 2019), Bill Ryan (19th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th February 2019), Ivanhoe (19th February 2019), Jean-Marie (20th February 2019), Mike (19th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), RunningDeer (19th February 2019), Sierra (20th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

She is more than old enough to know that if something smells fishy, it is most likely well... FISH.. Or rotten... I am sorry but I have had bosses try to make me do things that went against my nature and moral compass.. She could have walked away the MINUTE things got sketchy, yet she says herself she didn't want to do some of the things she did. Yet she felt she HAD TO.

I am not buying the poor girl innocence here. At 28 most people are halfway through raising their first child! It doesn't look good on hr. Playing stupid... because she ISN'T STUPID..

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th February 2019), Jean-Marie (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), RunningDeer (20th February 2019), Spellbound (20th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    She is more than old enough to know that if something smells fishy, it is most likely well... FISH.. Or rotten... I am sorry but I have had bosses try to make me do things that went against my nature and moral compass.. She could have walked away the MINUTE things got sketchy, yet she says herself she didn't want to do some of the things she did. Yet she felt she HAD TO.

I am not buying the poor girl innocence here. At 28 most people are halfway through raising their first child! It doesn't look good on hr. Playing stupid... because she ISN'T STUPID..
    Diziblueyez,

I was corrected by Paula here. And yes, I agree with you. At the time I made this comment I was feeling overly compassionate. See Paula's response below.

Teresa Yanaros is 31.
    @ 4:03 - I was born in 1987.
    @ :32 - I’ve been called out as a Satanist as well apparently I was a part of a satanic ritual that occurred at Contact in the Desert a few weeks ago. And yeah that’s ridiculous. But I'm going to use this as an opportunity and a springboard you tell you guys a little bit more about myself because apparently the Dark Journalist, who thinks he's a journalist, when really he’s really a bad journalist because all you really needed to do to understand that what he was talking about is wrong, and go to my website…
    "Dark Journalist" Daniel Liszt Exposed - FAKE NEWS!

Divine Frequency
    Published on Jun 11, 2017

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

Diziblueyez,

I was corrected by Paula here. And yes, I agree with you. At the time I made this comment I was feeling overly compassionate. See Paula's response below.

AHHH then I agree with you!

I really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt as well.. I was really saddened when I began to come across her history and realized that while she SAID one thing, her actions were entirely different. I waffled on how I felt about her until she admitted that she DIDN'T WANT TO do some things, yet she did them anyway. And all because she wanted to be recognized for the wonderful journalist she is.. Frankly, the work itself, proves she is NOT a great journalist, and worse, that her integrity was for sale. She is cute, but that kind of thing makes REAL journalists look very bad..

Not only that, the true experiencers out there, are watching this play out, and do you think they're going to want to come forward to THIS CIRCUS?

I finally realized, we need to clean up the playground.. Or WE were going to be the ones that suffered. That means not giving any passes for Good looks, charm and smiles.. I didn't allow myself to waffle anymore, and I called her out as she deserved as well.. I may think she was a wonderful personality, but that doesn't at all justify her part in all of this. Sad actually... SHE KNEW what was going on behind the scenes..And continud to not only participate but to PROMOTE IT.. That's enough for me..

For those still wanting to give her some flexibility, what if your child had an experience and wanted to share it.. Yet the first time they opened their mouths, they were shunned and ridiculed because of the types of things these people did, INCLUDING HER.. It suddenly wouldn't be so easy to lt her have a "Pass" for good behavior.

For the record, I am one of those kinds of people who seriously take it to heart when someone disagrees with me, and I TRULY DO want people to like me, so I put out a lot of effort to maintain that. posting something NEGATIVE about someone, well that's thin ice for me as far as my personality goes.. But I feel this is too important to sidestep.. She is in our neighborhood dropping bombs.. And I can't get behind THAT.
    I certainly don't wish her any ill, but her credibility in the field, in my opinion is TRASH and should STAY THERE...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 20th February 2019 at 01:16.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Jean-Marie (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), RunningDeer (20th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IMO: the Jordan Sather harassment on the livestream was not about a jilted relationship with Theresa. Sather was there to intimidate and make sure she didn't divulge the Corey Clan shenanigans.

Secondly, Sather despises the fact that Joe from the Carolinas is a class act. He will never come close to Joe’s integrity and all that he represents.

Jordan is jealous.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2019 at 12:38.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th February 2019), Bill Ryan (20th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th February 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), ichingcarpenter (20th February 2019), Ivanhoe (20th February 2019), Jean-Marie (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), Retief (21st February 2019), Sequoia (20th February 2019), Sierra (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th February 2019), WalterBosley (21st February 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,531 times in 32,931 posts

Joe from the Carolinas is a class act. He [Jordan Sather] will never come close to Joe’s integrity and all that he represents.

And Amen to that.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (21st February 2019), Andrew_K (20th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th February 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), Ivanhoe (20th February 2019), Jean-Marie (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), RunningDeer (20th February 2019), Sequoia (20th February 2019), Sierra (20th May 2019), Tintin (20th February 2019), Yoda (20th February 2019)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Old thread, but I think this is worthy of note.

Teresa left her Patreon active this whole time. She is still taking in monthly donations even though she's no longer producing content and doesn't intend to produce content ever again.

It's unethical to treat your patrons like passive income.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Divine Frequency Patreon.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	428.8 KB
ID:	40971

https://www.patreon.com/teresayanaros

She's still making $45 to $204 a month according to Graphtreon, so she potentially made $1,000 doing absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 1st July 2019 at 03:01.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Franny (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), Mike (1st July 2019), RunningDeer (1st July 2019)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Come on Andrew, hair dye costs money. Where's your heart?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st July 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), Ivanhoe (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), RunningDeer (1st July 2019)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Come on Andrew, hair dye costs money. Where's your heart?
    That's true. Especially for someone who uses a lot of it.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Franny (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), Mike (1st July 2019), RunningDeer (1st July 2019)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 times in 2,101 posts

I have heard that people that like rainbow colors for their hair use Kool-aid. It's cheap, about $1, lots of colors to choose from and you can drink the leftover Kool Aid.

Dye Hair with Kool Aid

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Kryztian (1st July 2019), Mike (1st July 2019), RunningDeer (1st July 2019)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Old thread, but I think this is worthy of note.

Teresa left her Patreon active this whole time. She is still taking in monthly donations even though she's no longer producing content and doesn't intend to produce content ever again.

It's unethical to treat your patrons like passive income.

Attachment 40971

https://www.patreon.com/teresayanaros

She's still making $45 to $204 a month according to Graphtreon, so she potentially made $1,000 doing absolutely nothing.
    What happened with her? I noticed a while back that she had taken down all her youtube videos... Thought it was curious?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Mike (1st July 2019), RunningDeer (1st July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast