+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Know what Codex Alimentarius is?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Know what Codex Alimentarius is?

It's been a long time since I've on Avalon. Good to see you all are still getting out important information.

Well, here's what is going on with our food and nutrition. I've posted it years ago, but for the benefit of the new ppl on Avalon, I'm bringing it back up.

Maybe someone among us will have a great plan to bring down those who are hurting us through Codex Alimentarius. Dr. Rima Laibow's video is very informative. Hope you agree.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

AriG (29th October 2018), avid (29th October 2018), Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), Bruno (30th October 2018), Chip (2nd November 2018), Davenir (30th October 2018), DeDukshyn (29th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), drneglector (29th October 2018), enigma3 (30th October 2018), greybeard (29th October 2018), Ioneo (30th October 2018), Jayke (29th October 2018), jjjones (29th October 2018), Mari (29th October 2018), norman (29th October 2018), shaberon (3rd November 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), toppy (30th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Default Re: Know what Codex Alimentarius is?

She warned us of Agenda 21, death by stealth such as vaccinations, poisoned diets with compromised Monstersanto-type toxins such as ‘Round-up’ getting into the food chain, the deprivation of healthy alternatives, and was married to Major General Albert Stubblebine
    https://consciouslifenews.com/911-pr...ebine/1145271/
    A very interesting woman....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2018), enigma3 (30th October 2018), jjjones (29th October 2018), norman (29th October 2018), toppy (30th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,367 times in 8,335 posts

Dr Rima reminds me, in how she speaks, of Buffy Saint Marie.

If they don't already know each other, they should.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2018), toppy (30th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,348 times in 677 posts

I certainly know what Codex Alimentarius is. There are two small independent health shops that I know of in my town who have been targeted already. The manager/owner of one informed me that he was specifically told not to describe the benefits of some of his products to customers, but to say instead that they were ‘food supplements’ should he be asked about them. His CBD oil was proving very popular, amongst others & it was this, he feels, that resulted in a ‘visit’ by an official of some sort who proceeded to tell him that he would be breaking the law by informing customers of the positive properties of the oil.
    I’m extremely happy to report that he is not taking the slightest bit of notice & his business is doing quite well.

We also have a Holland & Barrett here & I would normally avoid them like the plague but they were the only shop that sold a decent(ish) range of Homeopathic remedies - & if I didn’t feel like a trip to another town, I had no choice but to hold my nose & dive in there.
    Well, until a couple of years ago, you could read handy little booklets of info which were positioned right next to the homeopathic stuff – which was a real boon if you were starting on that journey & could therefore choose a remedy with some confidence. All that has stopped. The info has been taken away – there is absolutely nothing to guide you.
    Upon asking the (honest) staff, all they were able to tell me was that one day, out of the blue, they had the ‘instructions’ to take the info down from the shelves & not to talk to the customer about Homeopathy. They were told to tell us that ‘sorry, we don’t have the training about this remedy, so therefore we’re not allowed to inform you.’ Even though they clearly had been doing this for years before the ‘ban’. An Absolute Crock, I’m sure you’ll agree.
    That’s just two small examples of much bigger stuff that’s about to hit us concerning Codex A!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

AriG (29th October 2018), avid (29th October 2018), Bruno (30th October 2018), enigma3 (30th October 2018), jjjones (29th October 2018), meeradas (30th October 2018), norman (29th October 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), toppy (30th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,367 times in 8,335 posts

That's interesting Mari.

In a year or two from now, Google will be a complete crock algorithm that can't find the information, either.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2018), Mari (31st October 2018), toppy (30th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

From what I understand, its a giant international playbook of all of the elements that we may or may not ingest. It is disguised as an aid to avoid food born illness and unintended consequences of ill informed homeopathy and herbal treatments, but to me it is yet another tome, written by the machine, telling the slaves what they can and cannot do with their bodies, their lands, their lives and their minds.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2018), Mari (31st October 2018), norman (29th October 2018), toppy (30th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Basic summary might be something like this:

"There are only two classifications of things to put in your body - 'Foods and Drugs'. If it is not a food, then it is a drug."

It is for the elimination of all natural remedies in Europe. under Codex Alimentarius, Vitamin C can be classified as a restricted substance and will be treated like any other drug -- you can only get it by prescription. If you are caught with unprescribed vitamin C -- you will be charged as a drug user or trafficker.

The codex doesn't actually say that, but it would totally allow all that to take place very easily. If Big Pharma ever had its hand in forcing government law -- Codex Alimentarius is a perfect example.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st November 2018 at 14:13.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AriG (29th October 2018), Bruno (30th October 2018), enigma3 (30th October 2018), Flash (30th October 2018), Mari (31st October 2018), meeradas (30th October 2018), norman (29th October 2018), toppy (30th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,910 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    It's been a long time since I've on Avalon. Good to see you all are still getting out important information.
    It's nice to see you back again.
    I for one would love to hear an update on what you have been up to.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (30th October 2018), DeDukshyn (30th October 2018), norman (30th October 2018), PurpleLama (30th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

FDA – prescription drugs scandal: Government agency allows $10 supplements to be banned and become $40,000 drugs
    Posted by: Dena Schmidt
    October 31, 2018
    https://www.naturalhealth365.com/pre...-fda-2753.html
    (NaturalHealth365)
    Take action: http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-...-back-channel/
    "A U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) back-channel has been allowing drug companies to make common supplements into expensive prescription drugs – and then have the more affordable nutritional supplement version run off the market.

It happened recently with vitamin B6 (pyridoxamine). Now, with the recent FDA approval of a sickle cell anemia drug, the same could be about to happen with the powerful and effective supplement L-glutamine.

The story you’re about to read is a perfect example of the greed (and corruption) within the pharmaceutical industry and how profits are prioritized over public health.

Hidden from plain sight: The ‘dark’ story behind prescription drugs
    The new sickle cell disease drug is called Endari, and it was just approved in 2017 for the Emmaus Medical company. It is an orally ingested powder made from the L-glutamine supplement.

L-glutamine is a key amino acid that’s essential to cellular repair, gastrointestinal health, gut health, blood sugar regulation, brain health, mitochondrial functioning, detoxification, fat burning and building muscle tissue.

The Emmaus Medical company filed the application for their investigational drug in 1997. By law, a notification must be filed for supplements hitting the market after the year 1994.

The FDA back-channel allows drug companies to start investigating a nutrient for use in drug manufacture before supplement companies can file a notification; then the drug company can request that the FDA remove the supplement version from the market.

L-glutamine, CBD oil and many other nutritional supplements could skyrocket in price
    At current prices, a bottle of 120 L-glutamine supplements costs under $10. By contrast, a year’s worth of Endari will have a reported price tag of at least $40,000!

If the drug company chooses to enforce its IND, the only way L-glutamine supplements would be allowed on the market going forward is if the FDA decides it was on the market as a supplement before 1994.

The rules on how/if supplements are grandfathered in aren’t fully established yet, either, making the FDA back-channel even easier for drug makers to exploit.

CBD oil (cannabidiol) faces a similar circumstance. For years, it has been available as an effective and fairly affordable supplement.

However, the FDA could decide that CBD is a ‘drug’ and make that ‘drug’ cost $32,500 – for a one year supply. And, while this hasn’t happened (yet), if the back-channel persists – it could occur with CBD oil and many other health-enhancing supplements.

L-glutamine crucial to gut health and many cellular functions
    While L-glutamine can be obtained conveniently (for now) in supplement form, there are also many foods that are rich in this important nutrient. They include both animal and plant-based proteins and are essential to maintaining optimal gut health.

The foods with the highest levels of L-glutamine include bone broth, grass-fed beef, salmon, turkey, cod, raw spinach, red cabbage, parsley, spirulina, cottage cheese, broccoli rabe and asparagus.

If this loophole in big pharma’s favor disturbs you, take action and advocate for changes to the law. http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-...-back-channel/

Drug companies have been gaming the system for too long, and the FDA is certainly complicit. Unless this issue is addressed and the back-channel closed, more nutritional supplements will be turned into expensive drugs out of most consumers’ financial reach."

Sources for this article include:

AHH-USA.org http://www.anh-usa.org/fda-turned-yo...-a-40000-drug/
    NaturalHealth365.com https://www.naturalhealth365.com/fre...health-reports
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd November 2018), Flash (2nd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread