+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shooting stars & Meteor showers to be `On Demand`

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Shooting stars & Meteor showers to be `On Demand`

I saw this site over a year ago: It has undergone a few upgrades: Just wondering what do you all make of this whole thing?
    I havent seen it on Project Avalon: From their claims; they appear to have at least done a practice run somewhere: Project Sky Canvas: Shooting Stars on Demand

http://star-ale.com/en/

Sky Canvas, the world's first artificial shooting star project, aims to bring people all over the world together to witness an unprecedented, collective experience.

Artificial Shooting Star Project “Sky Canvas”
    We aim to produce artificial shooting stars by projecting particles, made out of special materials, from orbiting micro-satellites. When the particles re-enter the earth’s atmosphere, they burn through a process known as plasma emission, creating the appearance of shooting stars on the ground. The particles burn with a sufficient brightness to be visible by people in an area upto 200km in diameter.

SSCShooting Star Challenge https://shootingstarchallenge.com/ [translate and wait]

Sky Canvas, the world’s first artificial shooting star project, aims to bring people all over the world together to witness an unprecedented, collective experience.

Using space as our stage, we will constantly strive to bring to life new levels of entertainment. We will use our technical expertise and know-how to contribute to the development of science.

PS Folks: Can you imagine this when you cant tell whats real in the Sky?

Or even worse; you dont know what youre looking at but someone else tells you:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anti Democide For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Bluegreen (30th October 2018), cursichella1 (30th October 2018), Mercedes (30th October 2018), toppy (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), what is a name? (31st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Shooting stars & Meteor showers to be `On Demand`

People already spend too much time with their faces glued to the phone screen, and now the sky is not the limit? Bigger screen? I'll say! Entertain, entertain, entertain, it seems we constantly need to be entertained, What are we? Spoiled children?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Wansen (30th October 2018), what is a name? (31st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

When I was quite young, 6 - 7 ? , my parents took me to a Firework display, some 14 miles away. The highlight was a replication of a Castle ; burning... Harmless, entertainment.... ?

Not really, Nothing is created without purpose. It is all conditioning.

Please do not be too dismissive of this ' apparent entertainment ' ; there is a more sinister agenda behind. Remember all those 'Meteorites, all over the world
    , some ( Russia ) causing Fear and substantial damage. These too were Artificially created, ( The Proto-types of Black ops ). I regret, my two pc's are failed, otherwise could show the photo of one such ' Meteor ', device, which had failed to ignite one of its' stages.

In the Future, there will be ' Biblical 'sky events, off ' Rods of [ gods] Anger ', and more and more 'shows ' such as these. Please do not be fooled. The Craft are there for a Harvest, and it aint Gold or Sweetcorn ,I assure you !

Edit ; the fireworks display I remembered from my very young age, was that of a Castle burning ; would it be preposterous to think this might have been pre-conditioning ? , ........ Afte all, Stone castles wouldn't normally burn ?
    Last edited by Frenchy; 3rd November 2018 at 22:34. Reason: Added thoughts on the Windsor Castlle fire...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Mercedes (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Afte all, Stone castles wouldn't normally burn ?

In the words of my main man Neil Young.. . . .

"Its only Castles burning: Find someone whos turning and You will come around"

AND. . . .

"Never thought love had a rainbow on it: Used to think a cloud was a nightmare:~ Dance Dance Dance"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti Democide For This Post:

Frenchy (8th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread