+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Above Majestic Documentary Released

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 times in 352 posts

Default Re: Above Majestic Documentary Released

Bill my youtube video was of their complete film 'Above Majestic' not the interview of the film with third lame of the loon.

I caught it early in the morning before the distributor took it off youtube

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 226,120 times in 16,406 posts

Another download link, valid till 15 November.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (8th November 2018), mountain_jim (8th November 2018), Tamara (8th November 2018), Yoda (8th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Jimmy the Church discusses with David Wilcock his ' scifi' movie Above Majestic on Fade 2 Black.

First half hour with David he talks about himself and his growing Hollywood fame by making this movie.

I really had to force myself to listen to this . David said Scifi movies and books borrowed Corey Goode's ideas and terms so that's what this tm fight is about.

Jimmy , jimmy, jimmy .......

Well after this interview with David, JC had over 100 comments that were made about the show but only 17 showed up. Also replies to comments don't show up. Jimmy then had a youtube live chat, with nobody chatting except him, talking about blocking his twitter feed, blocking replies on his youtube channel and the reason why... He's spends his day researching and getting ready for his show and doesn't like negative things so his team either removes them or blocks them for jimmy. Then he went on about calling a truce..... telling everyone in actuality to just shut up with the negative. This video of him just asking for a truce is now gone on youtube .

This video JC/wilcock has over 7k views now with only 17 comments , but I witnessed its actuality in which there were comments being removed left and right in real time.

jimmy jimmy jimmy.......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th November 2018), RunningDeer (8th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I've watched this doc last night and I must say it was surprisingly okish.
    What put me off and broke concentration was horrible sound editing.
    In one part when Corey Goode was speaking he was barely audible. Perhaps that was intentional as what he was saying was really over the top, out there somewhere.
    How much of what he was saying is true if any? Maybe is just me but I didn't get some true vibe from him.

Anyways, here is the link https://www1.tornadomovies.co/movie/...estic/rOxfJl4w

If anyone wants to watch movies/series/documentaries you can go here https://tornadomovies.to/
    I'm using this site for years now, usually when torrents aren't available or wanna just watch something quick without DL.

Also I highly suggest anyone who uses web browser to install add-on uBlock Origin.
    No more adds or any kind of pop-ups and you can toggle it on/off with push of a button for any site.
    Rise Above Ignorance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2