+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is there something rather than nothing? My solution

1. Link to Post #1
    Austria Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Why is there something rather than nothing? My solution

Hello, here my solution to this and even more questions. My intention was to make a testable theory to have facts in the end. Having said that, I can't put myself into your shoes and read it from your perspective. I can only say that I did my best. And English is my 3rd language! Should you not agree, see this topic as my solution how I think about this subject and that I decided to share it with you. Anyway:

Why is there anything at all? Why not just nothing? Let's first define the exact opposite of nothingness! The exact opposite of nothingness is: 'everything existing' or 'all existing things'. Well, since I solved it, the answer lies within why nothingness can't be. Just imagine if there's nothing existing at all, how can the word nothingness mean anything? The word nothingness has no meaning if there's nothing existing at all. If there's nothing existing at all, the word nothingness can't exist either. If there isn't anything existing at all, there isn't anything that can support the fact that nothingness should be and not everything existing. There simply can't be nothing existing at all. We and everything around us exists without a beginning because nothingness can't be at all.

Well, how much is there of everything existing? You forgot one question: Is there an 'end' without a beginning? If you have a 30 cm long ruler. The beginning is at 0 cm's and the end at 30 cm's. Now remove the beginning, the ruler is no longer a ruler. It's only a piece of plastic now. Therefore there's no end without a beginning. And no beginning and no end doesn't only represent a no time beginning. It also represents that there's no limit of everything existing. Like: there are limitless different existing things (water, iron, rock, ∞ etc.), including limitless amount of each existing thing (limitless amount of water, limitless amount of iron, limitless amount of rock, ∞ etc.). You can shorten everything existing or all existing things and just call it: 'limitlessness'. Everything existing = all existing things = limitlessness. Limitlessness is not getting bigger or smaller. It's simply limitless. No beginning and no end.

Are we alone? There are limitless different species, beings, aliens, animals, insects, creatures, etc.

Are there other universes? I have no use for this word. I use limitlessness, everything existing and all existing things. With universe you can easily say another universe. However you cannot say another limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things, because as supposed to, it doesn't make sense! There's only one limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things. Even though you can't say "one" because it's limitless.

Other realities (different possibilities) then? Yes, like your dreams when you sleep. Best example for realities anyway.

Why do I dream when I sleep? Logically because you lose your consciousness here when you fall asleep. But without a beginning, there can't be an end either. Which means you can't cease to exist. If you're not here, you're elsewhere. The same example applies to death. Life can only change, however it can never end.

Is this real what I see and experience in my dreams? First, who said that dreams are dreams and that they are only dreams? And second, if we live in a limitless existence, how could they not be real? Dreams are only as real as here and now. This is because in a limitless existence there's no the centre/the centre of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. Just remember the example with the 30 cm ruler! A way to explain why there's no such thing as the realest place of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. You may think your dreams seem nonsense compared to this reality. But they think exactly the same way about our reality.

Is there a god? If everything existing can be there without a beginning, there's no need for a creator.

Time? Time without a beginning has no meaning. Time can only exist as a clock (watch). Your memories isn't the past either. It is only stored information that you can access. Like: you have not been to the x place, you've got only an image copy of the x place in your brain! Stored files on your computer is a good example. There's only the now. Everything existing is always in motion, you're a part of it. You're still in motion even if you don't do anything.

My past life (the opposite of the afterlife)? A life as a human being is only 1 of limitless other ways to exist. You don't think everywhere the same way (different realities, different beings/aliens). Because if you could remember your past life, short after you would ask yourself who you were before that life! You would have then an endless loop. This is why our memories are fading away over time. There's simply no origin to remember.

Afterlife? This knowledge only reveals that you can't cease to exist.

I hope I could do some good for you with my explanation! You can also find me on youtube (Shark's Theoretical Science), I originally revealed it there.
    Peace! And please tell me what you think!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

AriG (31st October 2018), Bill Ryan (30th October 2018), Did You See Them (1st November 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), O Donna (31st October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), petra (1st November 2018), Shende (30th October 2018), Sophocles (30th October 2018), toppy (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? My solution

Quote Posted by Shark
    Why is there something rather than nothing?
    It's called the Strong Anthropic Principle. If there was nothing, there's be no intelligent life to comment on it. So it's an automatic self-filter. It has to be the way it is.

Because we're here, we experience reality out there. And post on forums about it. It's all a kind of metaphysical tautology.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Nasu (31st October 2018), O Donna (31st October 2018), petra (1st November 2018), Satori (31st October 2018), Sophocles (30th October 2018), toppy (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Shark
    Why is there something rather than nothing?
    It's called the Strong Anthropic Principle. If there was nothing, there's be no intelligent life to comment on it. So it's an automatic self-filter. It has to be the way it is.

Because we're here, we experience reality out there. And post on forums about it. It's all a kind of metaphysical tautology.
    Yes, but people who seek the answer, talk mostly about aliens, ufos, etc.
    It belongs to theoretical science or Metaphysics area, I do agree though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Post:

petra (1st November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

'Something', as an analogy, is equal to suspended animation (seed/ idea) while nothing, in the very same analogy, is life itself.

Life doesn't ask why, however, through the vehicle of suspended animation there is the appearance of action.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

petra (1st November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Shark,

Interesting contemplation and mind boggling no doubt.

What is your opinion on the Higgs Boson (G-D's) particle in conjunction with String Theory? Gravity seems to be the culprit? (alas gravity is the culprit in most things these days).

And giving contemplation to the Higgs Boson/String Theory gravity connection, how do you see these two theories in conjunction with the Holographic Universe theory? Could they be part of the overall program?

Alpha/Omega. Very difficult to wrap one's head around. How could there be nothing, then suddenly something. We know that energy is omnipresent. Perhaps there is a neural network connection? An AI intervention. Or maybe there really is a G-D.

Loved your post!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

petra (1st November 2018), Shark (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Shark,

Interesting contemplation and mind boggling no doubt.

What is your opinion on the Higgs Boson (G-D's) particle in conjunction with String Theory? Gravity seems to be the culprit? (alas gravity is the culprit in most things these days).

And giving contemplation to the Higgs Boson/String Theory gravity connection, how do you see these two theories in conjunction with the Holographic Universe theory? Could they be part of the overall program?

Alpha/Omega. Very difficult to wrap one's head around. How could there be nothing, then suddenly something. We know that energy is omnipresent. Perhaps there is a neural network connection? An AI intervention. Or maybe there really is a G-D.

Loved your post!
    Gravity? Interesting subject. But what you're actually asking is if anti-gravity is possible. Everything is attracting because it's energized. And like science says there's no 0 kelvin possible. And in my theory I also mentioned that everything is always in motion due to the fact that we live in a limitless universe. I can only say that you don't want anti-gravity. Because objects etc. may become unstable and crumble or liquidize. 2 magnets is a good example for that! The closer they're to echt other, the harder it is to detach them again. The same with matter, the more you compress something, the tougher it gets. Now imagine what would happen if you could turn the attraction effect off! Important, you can never have a 100% clean element (clean of other elements).

I can't really tell if you can generate an anti-gravity field. But to my logic it would fall into exotic matter, force fields classification. You'd be better off asking Cern about this. I'm more a theoretical scientist. I never worked anywhere as one either.

But my first question would be: Is it possible to have a single piece of water? It would be very small. But is there auch a thing?

I'm escaping the question of gravity. I lack too much of observation. I'm not a believer, I do not trust other scientists entirely. I'm sceptic open mind about it. I need to test everything myself.

This subject is overwhelming me.
    Last edited by Shark; 31st October 2018 at 03:47.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

AriG (31st October 2018), petra (1st November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Actually I was referring to gravity being the canvas upon which the presence of hb particle and string theory might tango. Not anti gravity. Gravity as the glue so to speak??

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

petra (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Gravity as the glue so to speak??
    Gravity is an overwhelming subject for me. I could make a 90% explanation about it tough! I just need an English teacher skill! English is my 3rd language I speak. None of them I speak perfect. I'm also leaving science after october 31. Because my knowledge is destroying me. I need minimum a year vacation from science! I'm actually a year in already. If you check my youtube channel my first video is already 9 moths old. Add the 3 months of my trying to compile my knowledge into a theory.

Peace!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

AriG (31st October 2018), petra (1st November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

To my personal opinion science can give a lot of answers, that can be helpful in our world/cosmos, but to me is never truly satisfying in answering the great questions of life. I found that my heart gave me more satisfying answers than my mind.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    To my personal opinion science can give a lot of answers, that can be helpful in our world/cosmos, but to me is never truly satisfying in answering the great questions of life. I found that my heart gave me more satisfying answers than my mind.
    I've been there. I was sure I had everything, but deep down I was lying to myself. And you wouldn't be here either if you didn't look for the answer.

Science is the light. Having said that, science can be wrong too. That happens when they're afraid to put their own theories into question. Because companies are losing money if they're moving backwards. Unfortunately people don't understand that science is not a vehicle store.
    I'm not a paid scientist because I told them, I'll work. But I want to do it my way! Well? Find yourself another job!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by Shark (here)
    I've been there. I was sure I had everything, but deep down I was lying to myself. And you wouldn't be here either if you didn't look for the answer.
    I would be careful with assumption and that is a warmly advice. Here's another one I noticed "Yes, but people who seek the answer, talk mostly about aliens, ufos, etc.". The world is bigger than that, and loads of people are not specifically looking into and talking about that for truth, imho.

I feel I have found truth through the heart. I'm not here because I'm looking for answers. Not anymore. I was when I came in here 7 years ago.

Though something happened, that you could read here

After that I've been able to connect with the Holy Spirit in meditation/prayer. I do so daily, a couple of times. And whenever I have questions I ask and I get a lot of answers to personal questions. I have come to trust, based on experience and outcome of answers. I trust truth is what I get, through the heart. I have read scientific article showing heart in cases knew before the brains. But I haven't read any explanation from science of the how that is possible.

You say:"I've been there.". Where have you been and what did you learn?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Shark (here)

Is there a god? If everything existing can be there without a beginning, there's no need for a creator.

Time? Time without a beginning has no meaning. Time can only exist as a clock (watch). Your memories isn't the past either. It is only stored information that you can access. Like: you have not been to the x place, you've got only an image copy of the x place in your brain! Stored files on your computer is a good example. There's only the now. Everything existing is always in motion, you're a part of it. You're still in motion even if you don't do anything.

My past life (the opposite of the afterlife)? A life as a human being is only 1 of limitless other ways to exist. You don't think everywhere the same way (different realities, different beings/aliens). Because if you could remember your past life, short after you would ask yourself who you were before that life! You would have then an endless loop. This is why our memories are fading away over time. There's simply no origin to remember.
    Cool post! These are the parts I found most interesting. Also the English is excellent, very easy to read. PS: Grammar mistakes don't matter

1. To me, God is everything and everywhere. So in that respect "God" cannot not exist. The beginning of (this) was an idea. Intangible - but technically not nothing.

2. Great explanation of time except I don't totally agree Time did begin. That's what the Big Bang was.

3. I've only recently become open to the idea of having "past alien lives", and that aliens probably think differently than we do because their bodies are different. Additionally in respect to time, I don't know about this "past lives" wording anymore. There's not really a future or a past when it comes to reincarnating, I don't think so. I believe my "future incarnations" are happening at the "same time" that this one is.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (1st November 2018), Words of Joy (2nd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread