+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Mankind Have Free Will?

1. Link to Post #21
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Default Re: Does Mankind Have Free Will?

I'm not sure that Tesla 'understood the wheel work of the universe better than anyone'.

it is quite possible that famous people who impact history are indeed automatons playing a predetermined role - possibly they chose do do so before being incarnated. That's why it is best to tread lightly in the world and disturb as little as possible if we want freedom.

To assume that everyone has the same degree of freedom or lack or freedom is missing the point that individuals differ greatly. I subscribe to the belief that our degree of freedom of choice depends on the level of our awakeness and consciousness. this may be modified by agreements we made before being born. For example, I remembered a few years ago that I had agreed not to be able to see anything spiritual (guides, angels, auras, etc.) because my personal mission in this life was to become totally self sufficient and independent. So this was a choice even though I had no choice in this life!

I'm with Bill - everything is a choice but for most people it's an unconscious choice.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Nasu (2nd November 2018), pueblo (1st November 2018), rgray222 (2nd November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

of course free will exist, the prove is all the manipulation on us so we choose freely to buy their s***, vote their s***, drink their s***, etc.... even our "manipulators" know that. It is law, therefore they have to respect it...at least in this planet.
    i choose freely to send you all much love, which i could choose not btw....lol
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Nasu (2nd November 2018), rgray222 (2nd November 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

the minute mankind is subject to taxation one is owned-

look at human history- nothing has changed-

Larry

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

rgray222 (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Does mankind have free will?

The key word might be mankind. A locust has two states of behavior: solitary and gregarious. When a locust population is low, each of the insects behave rather independently, however, as numbers increase after an abundant rainy season, they form communal swarms. Their behavior, as well as physiology, changes.

Grasshopper and man, swarm and mankind. I think the solitary locust has a little more say in what blade of grass to chew than his future self, the gregarious locust, that gnaws in a frenzy at whatever blade is closest.

And man and mankind, well, I’ll have to groupthink on this one...

Ok. Bystander effect

But man isn’t 100% man, he or she is also a Petri dish for trillions of microbial cells, outnumbering human cells 10:1.

90% of our serotonin is produced in the digestive tract, which also houses 100 million neuron cells. Certain bacteria interact with these cells and nearby endocrine cells to influence serotonin levels. I’m not calling the coin before it falls because more research definitely has to be done on this, but maybe these gregarious microbes are influencing solitary us in our ability to make choices.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bob (14th November 2018), Nasu (12th March 2019), rgray222 (28th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

As far as I know, mankind is the only species with free will and that will probably make some entities really jealous hence them wanting to control and experiement from that point of view. I see that we are sons of love and daughters of love. I see that Love as an energy you are free to do as you are pleased to do anything you want. That is why if we are outside of love or too much in our ego's we can be controlled through the minds hence them wanting to manipulate your mind because they think that you are controlled by your own mind. If you follow your heart and soul then it becomes a different story. The heart goes on feelings alone and the heart has it's own voice.
    So to me the free will is based upon love and following the heart. CIA, Dark entities etc they all have one thing in common they don't have hearts unless they are loving and sensitive. Make your own mind up on that one. LOL What I'm saying from my point of view is that anyone who is generally caring and loving. My angels told me that in love 1) anything is possible 2) they won't infringe on free will they gracefully await to be given permission to enter your energies.
    Other entities are rude if they are not from love and they don't wait for your free will come on in gesture. From experience in the past. IF you hold negativity or fear that is their I can take that energy without your permission. That's if you let them get away with it.
    So in general, the more love you hold the more free will to anything Love the GOd will provide you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Nasu (12th March 2019), rgray222 (28th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2