+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is fear your problem? Here's the solution

1. Link to Post #1
    Austria Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Is fear your problem? Here's the solution

I found one thing that feeds fearlessness. Is feeling shame losing to your enemy!
    My best motivator role model to become stronger is Roronoa Zoro.

Here the whole playlist if you're for some more:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wZ-yTvkxyPSzig

You're only free if you're really free of everything.

Peace!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Default Re: Is fear your problem? Here's the solution

The road away from fear is the cowards path... N

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), pueblo (31st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Not sure how many Avalonians will be interested but my son would love it, Shark.

Here’s one for you, some music (you might know it already).

Heart of courage.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Michi (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), Shark (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Not sure how many Avalonians will be interested but my son would love it, Shark.

Here’s one for you, some music (you might know it already).

Heart of courage.
    Yeah I know it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Fortunately, I never get attacked by multiple enemies with swords.

So this is something I never fear...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

DNA (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), pueblo (31st October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Fortunately, I never get attacked by multiple enemies with swords.

So this is something I never fear...
    xD But it's more about his overwhelming strength and will power, than the sword fights.
    Last edited by Shark; 31st October 2018 at 22:23.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,034 times in 645 posts

For me, When it comes to FEAR, Whilst some say F*** Everything And Run, and others say it's False Evidence Appearing Real, for me, FEAR is Forgetting Everything About Reality Fear is what holds us back from evolving and applying our learning one experience at a time

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Inaiá (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (9th July 2019), XelNaga (11th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    For me, When it comes to FEAR, Whilst some say F*** Everything And Run, and others say it's False Evidence Appearing Real, for me, FEAR is Forgetting Everything About Reality Fear is what holds us back from evolving and applying our learning one experience at a time
    I really like your comment!

I have been listening to this book and I like listening to Paul read it. It lifts my vibrations mightily as I hear it spoken. Over the last few months when I listen on and off, I am coming to a new place. This is a place where "I am free" in many ways of a terror I have held about the world.

I am still concerned to speak for freedom but I actually am less fearful for me. I feel that really all is well in my own experience. I still drop to concerns and do slip into some anger about what appears to be happening. However, I am realizing more and more that I need to see the Divine in all and I need to stop agreeing to fear. I am really appreciating the teaching tonight!

IMO despite the evidence of fear, I am feeling SOMETHING amazing happening and the small mind cannot grasp it.

The Book of Freedom (Mastery Trilogy/Paul Selig Series)
    by Paul Selig

Click on the image to visit Amazon's link

Here is one review from Amazon

Quote Jesse Herbert
    Empirically speaking, this is getting so remarkable that I hesitate to pen what is happening.
    November 20, 2018

Please know that I am a former scientist trained at a national lab. I state that only because it might help you comprehend how mind blowing it is to an empirical, evidence based truth seeker to witness “external” things that are not supposed to be possible. At this point I am only part way through this text (experiencing it as an Audiobook, as read by Paul), though I have taken them all in from the very start. My initial decision to explore this material was based on observing many others who were stating similarly powerful phenomena (though generally “internal”) when they did the same. I am going to keep this semi-short and vague, for a very good reason: something remarkable, phenomenal, external, and beyond the known laws of physics (as they are normally understood) happened/was witnessed by my sons and I this evening while listening to this book on our drive home.

I am sure not going to share it here, but suffice it to say that similar events (though less "impossible", according to conventional physics) have been occurring with each of these texts. All I can say is that if there is any doubt in your mind about the potential authenticity of Paul and the guides, and what Paul is so graciously continuing to show up for and deliver (& take a look at his travel schedule, then ask yourself if you could keep that up)-- simply try the scientific empirical/experiential approach and give them a read/listen (from the start, and don't skip around--i.e. follow the process in the way it is supposed to be taken in, if you truly want to see if it works). Talk about renewing one's faith. Although to be fair, when the things take place that I (and my sons) have observed, 'know' is a more appropriate term than 'faith'. The magnificent inner process that seems to be building within me as a result of exposure to these transformational texts is likely just the tip of the…’loveberg’? Sorry, but I am essentially at a loss for words…don’t take my or anyone’s admonishment about this, you MUST see for yourself. Feeling brave? Then be exposed to that which lifts beyond the realm of idealizations and into the space of direct experience and knowing. My outlook on life just raised several octaves. Grateful is an understatement. This is NOT TO BE MISSED!!! Fear will no longer dominate the seas of many inner oceans, it has been struck by something titanic, undeniable. BRAVO!!! MERCI!!! Words can not convey the wonder that has been birthed after what felt like lifetimes of rigorous but disappointing investigation. In a world exhausted by let-downs and failed pursuits, this pearl has been received at last, and we are lucky beyond belief. This WORD is our oyster friends. We deserve it & I hope many more come to know that. This 'book' is portal of living, liberating Truth, and it seems that some things are NOT 'too good to be true'. My heart is singing. Let Freedom ring.
    The message is that collectively we have agreed to live in fear. Now we may may live without fear. The premise is that our true self already lives without fear. The small self cannot go there. Because I feel that this message is true, I am willing to surrender to my true self. The promise is made to me from myself that I will never need fear to "keep me safe" when I follow my true self's direction.
    IF this is the truth, then one will find the same message other places and here this person states much the same information in his way in a recent video. This gentleman is flowing the truth also IMO.

Paul Selig is channeling this text but IMO it is still the truth no matter how he is bringing it forth. I am SO EXCITED about living in such a way that fear is just a memory that is like the ashes of an old fire that needed my feeding and now I can recall it but it is no longer burning as it has no fuel.

The book reports that now we can let go of the collective agreements about such things as war, famine, control from the PTB becuse in a higher octave that is in truth, these agreements have no place. They were agreed upon only from fear. I am benefitting greatly because I KNOW that fear is not the truth.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Inaiá (10th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2019), Valerie Villars (9th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread