+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help requested analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly (Serious Avalon Request)

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Study and findings analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly

Please see the attachment full res image.

I will not give my thoughts, because first I want to ask you, and any professional photographers and astronomers, what it is you see and can discern from the image.

I need neutral viewers to see this and give me their thoughts. At a later point I will update this thread.

Please click image to enlarge, and besides all the standard lens flare stuff.

Look at the big black ring formation, and the texture of the reflection inside.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skywatch.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	756.8 KB
ID:	39397

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

UPDATE

Allright Avalonians, you ready?
    Recently I came back to this forum and there were a few reasons for it.
    One, a desire for more open minded, spiritual and secret stuff. Secondly for sort of update on how things are at the moment. And thirdly because personnally I got intrueged by the sky over the past years.

For years I merely observed and noticed how sunsets and sunrises have dramatically changed, how chemtrailing is still all over the place and (go out and see for yourself) is mainly done in the westerns sunset areas. (and that is through daily observation from a high point), many observation webcams (freely accessible in 4K) will show you exactly that, from minute to minute.

Now let's not be trolls here, we ALL have heard of planet x, niburu, nemesis, whatever the name, but the object or objects that are mentioned in so many legacies and by so many people. I've learned about all the theories and scenarios years ago and it kind of slumbered around in my mind. Getting back to Avalon and seeeing Bills QandA threat got me wondering what I could possibly want to ask Bill and it got me to one of the few subjects I am really in doubt about which is this whole planet x thing.

I asked Bill and he replied like many others nowadays, 'pff I don't know anymore.'
    And it's true because I mean can you hear that frickin noise everywhere??

So this got me to an essential moment for myself. Intuitively I always had a feeling for a niburu like event or thing about to happen in OUR lifetimes, however even the few places I could often find an answer couldn't substantiate anything on that matter.

This is where my journey starts; the moment I decided to not depend on others but to go out and investigate for myself. I ran through a bunch of youtube videos for two evenings, catching up on the latest ideas and anomalies out there about this theme.

Wow, people seeing sun and moon simulators (fact checked, patented by Boeing), moon and sun positions that are way off, crazy sunset and sunrise anomalies, and apparantly there are gigantic orbs visible at seemingly random moments during any given day, so there's litterally talk about a spatial fresnel lensing system that would act as a cloaking device to hide a possible object between the Earth and the Sun.

Wow, that was quite a ride, to even digest all those possibilites and scenarios.
    I hope you understand I wasn't swallowing the first thing I could find as truths. I was trying to paint for myself a general picture of the current consensus that's out there about a SYSTEM X (as Im going to call it) . From the main ideas out there I'd have a starting point from which to do my own research.

So what do I need in order to confirm or debunk these theories.
    - My own gear
    - My own self made pictures and videos (to write off any possibility of fake/cgi etc)
    - To get to learn and understand astronomy
    - To get to learn and understand the principles of lens flare and light (very important)
    - To go out and use my own eyes, tune in, (the spiritual part)
    - Astronomy software (Solar System Scope for example)

So I got myself this, and real telescope is on its way soon.

Name:	mirrordetector.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	39408Click image for larger version

Name:	cam1.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	39405Click image for larger version

Name:	vivitar.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	39406Click image for larger version

Name:	lux.jpeg
Views:	64
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	39407

It's an analog! Nikon F-601 Camera with a Vivitar 400MM TeleLens
    I use the 4K ultra HD cam of my Xperia XZ Premium phone
    And I have a Panasonic Lumix 4K HD camera as parallel in use for debunk comparison.

Why do I tell you all this? Because I'm sick and tired of low quality badly edited weirdly voiceovered youtube videos that always tell half a story and neer give you in ansight into how one came to the conlusion of the presented materials.

I have a simple mission, try to debunk there's sun simulator and fresnel lensing system out there so, I got what is needed, learned about the elementals of light and flares and started shooting pictures and film of the sun in different settings .

A few very interesting things: Solar/light flares are like BARCODE they actually explain EXACTLY what's going on at the lightsource, the problem is often to discern solar flares from artefacts, secundary reflections and other common phenomena that are mistakenly identified as solar flares.

So how hard could it be to make a series of pictures of the sun in different conditions to prove all of them would have the same solar flare indication the light ID of our sun?

Very hard....

In the next two youtube vids I specially uploaded for this thread, I show you the result of simply putting my 4K UHD Xperia cam right in front of the camera sight of the analog Nikon with telelens that was pointed exactly at the sun, at midday around 2 o clock GMT+1

So my phone cam is like an ancient photographer behind his camera operating the apparatus from under a black robe to shut off outside light.

My phone camera is right up against the camera sight right in front of the VISOR (what some below called a window), seeing right through the telelens pointing at the sun.

This was my FIRST attempt today. I move the camera to try and get all kinds of lens flares all across the screen from as many angles and ways possible.
    Every second filmed gives me 30 frames of stills in 4K quality to then analyze.
    So even though movement seems fast, the camera catches a great deal of information.

Then I noticed flickering on the screen! so I tried to keep my cam as steady as possible to the point the camsight visor becomes outlined and visible, altough the Xperia is slightly moving, the outlined visor serves as a perfect point of reference to determine what light sources are static in the picture and what are lens flares flying around the screen.

How does Fresnel lens cloaking moving objects works:

AS YOU CAN SEE in the experiment, an object becomes invisible in the right position.
    However when the lenses are slightly off and recalibrating, parts of the hidden object fill up the entire space the lens is covering, hence 'revealing' what's cloaked.

In total I got two short clips, unedited, unphotoshop, unworked, this is raw.
    And you can even see me pull back from the analog cam proving I didn't put anything between the smartphone and the analog cam . If necessery I will provide later proof or a complete unedited video with a mirror to show there is also no secundary glass over the cam of my smartphone to fake any projection.
    AT REQUEST I can make the raw video available for everybody; to go through extremely high quality and high resolution frame by frame 4K imagery of the sun anomalies.

Short vid showing method:

Full vid showing (MANY) anomalies with the sun

(4K setting required for full detailed resolution)(just uploaded so might take some time before 4K is avail)

The provided still image is from this video at 0:46 , it goes by extremely fast and blurry, however thre are at least some 15 stills that outline precise planetary surface textures and fresnel edges in great detail.

This was pure, film in 4K HD what my analog zoomlens on the sun is showing.

I went through both clips frame by frame, and there's moment in both clips where my God.. you tell me, are we seeing a gigantic planet/brown dwarf being hid behind a set of calibrating fresnel lenses?

What shocked me so much and got me to go through the effort of writing this post is the TEXTURE of the sphere reflection showing within the black/ fresnel lens circles.
    it's got the gaslike textures of Jupiter.

Now there's a whole lot more proof of ANOMALIES that are easy to find by doing some research yourself. EMPHASIS on doing scientific research yourself!
    And by the way the feeling of truely discovering something, like an anomaly or how astronnomics or lens flares work is amazing.

In my honest opinion, stacked with all the still unmentioned and mind you unfinished tests and skywatching and stuff other people have talked about...

On my first day of filming the sun I feel I happen to witness a fresnel lens calibration failing their act and I catch a massive planetary surface on film, the much bespoked SYSTEM X

I actually wanted to hear from people without giving you this knowledge in order to not imply/implant it. I didn;t mean to be irritating by not giving further clues.
    Last edited by Elandiel BernElve; 5th November 2018 at 11:26.
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

CurEus (3rd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (2nd November 2018), Magnus (2nd November 2018), mountain_jim (3rd November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (3rd November 2018), The Moss Trooper (3rd November 2018), Trisher (3rd November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Help requested analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly (Serious Avalon Request)

An offset lens reflection of the Sun itself?

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-t...lection.t6932/

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 times in 456 posts

Default Re: Help requested analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly (Serious Avalon Request)

Deleted my reply. It was irrelevant..

Add

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)

Please click image to enlarge, and besides all the standard lens flare stuff.

Look at the big black ring formation, and the texture of the reflection inside.
    I see you added some text ^^^. Now I understand your question better

No comment.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 5th November 2018 at 07:30. Reason: Clarity

5. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Original post to which the first 10 posts of this thread were a reply to (check the posts and their "Edit" time-stamps):

Help requested analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly (Serious Avalon Request)

Please see the attachment full res image.

I will not give my thoughts, because first I want to ask you, and any professional photographers and astronomers, what it is you see and can discern from the image.

I need neutral viewers to see this and give me their thoughts. At a later point I will update this thread.

Attachment 39397

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
    First, it would help to give a description of what we are looking at:
    • is it a round skylight and directly looking at the sun light?
    • is it a reflection from an old round mirror that's partly deteriorated?
    • is it a ship porthole?
    Knowing if any of the above is correct may help in determining where the rectangular highlighted area is coming from, etc...
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd November 2018 at 13:00. Reason: added the original OP which was replied to
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd November 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

It looks to me that the rectangular area is possibly a mirror or window that is behind the direction of the camera, what we are seeing is a reflection in the porthole window of a reflection from behind. Look at the cloud structure in the rectangle area and see how it is 'cut' along the lines of the rectangle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Satori (3rd November 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

To me the image shows a rusty cast iron ring lying on a white tabletop littered with rust fragments and dirt, the cast iron ring has eight perpendicular shaped circling tracks, symmetrically stepped levels sloping down towards to the center.

The sundogs and then the frame showing the sun and clouds I think must be a mounted overlay.

Observe the uneven width of the shadow sourrounding the ring, that reveals the position of a light source to be down to the right in the image.
    Last edited by Magnus; 2nd November 2018 at 23:02.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

enigma3 (3rd November 2018), Satori (3rd November 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    [...]
    ... Look at the cloud structure in the rectangle area and see how it is 'cut' along the lines of the rectangle.
    Right, however that rectangular area is featured as on top of the round frame... which would indicate a double reflection.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    [...]
    ... Look at the cloud structure in the rectangle area and see how it is 'cut' along the lines of the rectangle.
    Right, however that rectangular area is featured as on top of the round frame... which would indicate a double reflection.
    I don't see it? I do agree that it is a reflection of a reflection, a double reflection, as I stated in my post.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Finally! Photographic evidence of the flat earth dome!

That was a joke ...

All I see are lots and lots of reflections. It looks like this was taken through reflective glass, with the camera at very close proximity to the glass.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Looks like the camera was incorporated with a laptop screen... taking a selfie...

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

More stills of what seems a planetary surface reflected by fresnel lensing

Name:	Skywatch2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	601.9 KB
ID:	39409Click image for larger version

Name:	Skywatch3.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	587.1 KB
ID:	39410Click image for larger version

Name:	Skywatch4.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	543.1 KB
ID:	39411Click image for larger version

Name:	Skywatch5.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	618.9 KB
ID:	39412

Updated explanation in my first post of this thread
    Lightwarrior

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

william r sanford72 (3rd November 2018)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Good luck with your research, will be interesting to follow you progress.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (3rd November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Good luck with your research, will be interesting to follow you progress.
    Yeah, same here.

Make sure to keep us updated on what you find. Fair play to you for going out and spending hard-cash, getting off your ass and going to have a look for yourself........ In searching for 'truth', in whatever it may be, you've gotta put the leg-work in.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Nice initiative to start with this project on your own. I read somewhere that you can also equip the telescope with infrared camera to capture more objects in the sky. I will try to find the info about that.

24. Link to Post #15
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

You can't take meaningful pictures of the sun with a powerful telephoto camera lens. Just check how many lenses comprise the whole and you'll find it's probably over ten separate lenses! They also may have rectangular baffles to reduce lens flare.

A proper astronomical telescope will have a single (compound) objective by comparison and an astronomical reflector telescope will have no lenses at all apart from the eyepiece. Only then can you get clear images.

As for "moon and sun positions that are way off" that's complete nonsense and has never happened. If either were out of position there would be a dramatically noticeable effect on the tides (never happened) and the literally tens of thousands of serious amateur astronomers with sophisticated, computerised proper telescope would have noticed something.

It's totally silly and talk like this is what gives 'conspiracy theorists' a bad name. One of the stupidest is the 'second sun theory'! You have to be soft in the head to think a second sun could go unnoticed. It's all as retarded as thinking the earth is flat when all planes navigate knowing that the shortest distance between two points is not a straight line but a curved one - because the earth is not flat.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

5th, I appreciate your comments however so far I haven't concluded anything for myself yet.
    I'm in the process of doing investigations myself and the work is far from done.

I came here to ask for second opinion on what I saw and not to be called dumb because I want to find out something for myself.

I've made a picture compiled of several shots of the same anomaly. Click to enlarge

Name:	Skywatch compile.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	39454
    Lightwarrior

26. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

5th, I appreciate your comments however so far I haven't concluded anything for myself yet.
    I'm in the process of doing investigations myself and the work is far from done.

I came here to ask for second opinion on what I saw and not to be called dumb because I want to find out something for myself.

I've made a picture compiled of several shots of the same anomaly. Click to enlarge

Attachment 39454
    Hi Elandiel,

5ths post was a bit harsh, but mostly true.

You wanted a photographers opinion, that's me. So far everything I see is just lens flare artifact - and I have seen millions of them and analyzed the crap out of all the artifacts I have ever found in any of my photos. While some seemed to initially allude the conclusion of "lens flare" I have come to understand how even those where created from within my lens.

Part of discovering for yourself is to listen and learn from experts in the field, and not just one - get several opinions. From one such expert's very firm opinion, there is nothing in these photos that I haven't seen before as very explainable lens flares - what you are attributing to planetary textures and such is honestly just lens flare and reflection. Lens flares can have an apparent texture as the photons are scattered and bounced off of all the physical aspects of the glass, plastic and metal within the lens, is what you have actually discovered.

I don't mean to be discouraging, but your efforts would be probably best served not trying to convince yourself that if you photograph the sun you get magical pictures of invisible planets - there have been hundreds of thousands of photos taken with this claim of lens flares being something more than they are so its also not like we haven't been through this a thousand times on Avalon as well. Some of the more harsh criticisms really is just a result of us all having exhausted this topic to death.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 4th November 2018 at 18:26.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Elandiel BernElve (4th November 2018), william r sanford72 (4th November 2018)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I've done extrended testing today and can debunk the large appearing rings as indeed being a reflection of the outer rings around my phone camera eye.
    I've counted the amount of rings and it seems to match up.

Name:	eye.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	39455

The intense sunlight is reflected off the phonecamera lens and surface, then then reflected back from the visor into the phone lens.

Name:	abstract.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	39456

I just never expected the light to be so intense that my own phone surfaces would be reflected twice and still be clear in the picture.
    So the black rings have been debunked.

To avoid this reflection in the future I will use perfect cut non reflective patch to place around the lens . If then the rings STILL occur other questions need to be posed.

However, I'm not so convinced about the planetary jupiter like texture yet nor about the big orb that seems like it has either craters or smaller orbs orbiting it.

And that my friend, is something that is witnessed by many other people with hundredds of different camera's, lenses and locations yet that orb retains it's celestial body like texture in all those thousands of pictures.

Doesn't that mean it cannot be an artifact linked to my camera, or lenseflare?

DeDukshyn, I dare you to make some footage and pictures of the sun yourself.
    If you get the same planetliked surfaced orb in non lensflare position while using different geart and from a total different geo position, post it here online and we'll compare.

We either debunk it quickly or you and I capture the same anomaly eminating not from our lenses or our setup but from the lightsource in the sky.

Lastly, I absolutely understand the tiredness surrounding this subject.
    But first of all you don't have to read this thread, secondly new information has come to light past years. Such as the visibility of this large ghost object.
    And thirdly, I'm not trying to sell a narrative or a youtube channel for views.
    I'm none of that, I'm a genuine 10+ years Avalon and Camelot follower, at 31 years I consider myself young and I'm just discovering astronomy which makes me enthousiastic in actively sharing finds and anomalies.

And to be honest, if we would write off any researcher or scientist at the first error he or she makes, and put that forth as a reason to labelall the further finds as illegitemate is frankly quite a naive stance to have.

The rings are false, the textures, the incorrect lensflare positioning, and the craterlike object remain to be (dis)proven.

In the coming weeks I will use many lenses, filters and different cameras to continue my research. (the telelens setup was a mere first try in the like: let's see what this does)

Let's also not forget :

Bless
    Last edited by Elandiel BernElve; 4th November 2018 at 20:03.
    Lightwarrior

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: [UPDATED] Help requested analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly (Serious Avalon Request)

I do believe that they are hiding some very significant things in our skylines, both during the day and at night. And they're doing it because people do have telescopes, and whatever is there, is also present at night as well.. The images people are capturing are both a result of faulty photography, not knowing their equipment, and I think a small portion are actually capturing another heavenly body, seemingly parked right next to ours. With the "heavenly bodies" being on a grid pattern for so long, and the chemtrails suddenly appearing "Right around" 2012 in mass, it makes me wonder if they knew it was coming and hoped to hide it from us. The Mayan calendar then having a legitamite purpose.. It would appear, they're trailing to block the sun from all angles, until it goes overseas.. both high and low so from whatever angle you see it, it is still jaded... Very strange. Unless something happened to our sun, and they're trying to hide one of those reflectors they built. HOW WILD would that be to learn that?

I was looking into many things, including Nibiru, when in 2014 I had a contact experience, or SERIES of them... I am convinced we have neighbors. And if they're leaving again, I was very fortunate to be able to participate in this "Meet and greet" ..

I DO hope that you ARE eventually able to capture some images to shed some light on that other object in our vicinity. If indeed that is what it is.

I am second guessing a LOT of things I felt I knew... learning I was VERY WRONG... Perhaps the "Gods" of old time are back in town, and they have decided we really jaded the story of who they were, so they're keeping themselves at arms distance. Or maybe they're being made to stay away. Who knows. But I DO believe we have neighbors and I HOPE someone is able to prove it soon.... Good, Bad or indifferent that's HUGE

It brings me to the "Ring Makers" of Saturn, and Norm suggesting they're working their way this way! Are they here? Doing something to our planet, and others are trying to HIDE THAT? Possibly creating magnetic fields to protect us from damage our sun could potentially be throwing off? I just don't know, but those I had my experiences with, did indeed suggest that they were heading towards Saturn when they left.. I wish everyone had the opportunity to meet with them, they were INCREDIBLE.. And when I asked them why they were here, they DID SAY, "You are getting close to the fire, we are here to help you".. What that meant I will never know...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 4th November 2018 at 22:24. Reason: change of opinion

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Jad (4th November 2018), Patient (4th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #20
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

I have to repeat - hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers with expensive, sophisticated equipment and you think a huge planet visible to the naked eye could go undetected? Millions of 'blink' photos of the sky are taken every day to detect new comets or other celestial bodies but nobody has detected a large planet?

As for the antarctic thing, it showed nothing unusual and to conclude that the three men were looking at an unknown planet is pure speculation with absolutely zero evidence. Commentary by an 'expert' who actually thinks GMT is 'Greenwich Mountain Time'!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Patient (4th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast