+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help requested analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly (Serious Avalon Request)

1. Link to Post #21
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Help requested analyzing a photograph of a sky sun anomaly (Serious Avalon Request)

5th it wasn't visible to the NAKED eye, it's a still that's a 1/30th of a second filmed by a 4K camera.
    The antarctica timelapse shows plenty of unusual things, you don't hear me saying anything conclusive about the three men pointing at the sky however chances are it is subliminal messaging. While you discard the Neumayer video because the commentator mistakes GMT for Mountain I could also discard your comment because you fail to properly mention I captured my pictures in a splitsecond and instead you say I see this with the naked eye.

Fortunately I'm not such a person that finds comfort in bashing other people's mistakes while they do some effort and work to actually find something out.

You mention thousands of pictures being taken everyday and that's the whole point, this anomaly occurs on thousands of pictures everyday without people noticing it
    How many people are inclined to really study them? Have you actually watched and studied any of this yourself or are you just defending your own discomfort with this subject repeating stuff and conclusions others have supposedly reached before you ?

5 years ago, let alone 10 years ago the common people didn't have 4K ultra HD cameras at their disposal.
    Resolutions were bad, details hard to see. Things have changed, with up to 6K resolution pictures and photos. Thousands of stationary and well maintained panoramic web and skycams placed all over the globe take minute by minute HR shots of our skies a lot more information gets saved in the image than before.

You know what else didn't appear 10 years ago in pictures of the sun? 16 red balls surrounding the sun. Now many suggest these are reflections of the OLPF filter inside the cam sensor but even amongst photographers there's consensus this only occurs when shooting the sun or moon and it doesn't seem to be explainable as to why or when it happens as the same symmetry and orbs are seen amongst hundreds of different camera hardware.

Look if you can debunk it? Fine, let me hear it. But watch your attitude 5th.
    I'm sure there's plenty of people out there deliberately misleading others, but from the beginning that wasn't my intent. So let me do and finish my studies , post my findings here, and if you don't like it go somewhere else.
    If you're tired of this subject then go open your own thread
    "frustrations with people wanting to do some research on topics that I find tiresome"

If gravity existed my friend then why didn't thousands before Newton discover it.

You see? Your whole point doesn't make sense. It's a lazy man's standpoint.

Crucial things get discovered by people questioning everything they see
    Never by people claiming things are as everybody say they are.

Lastly it isn't that hard to find anomalies or rogue objects in our solar system.
    Solar satellittes Stereo A & B give a daily feed of solar imagery in different spectrums, their position can be easily tracked so objects visible in the image can be easily located.

Recently I found this small sphere next to the sun where nothing is supposed to be at that moment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	helio1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	300.2 KB
ID:	39459Click image for larger version

Name:	helio2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	39460Click image for larger version

Name:	helio3.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	96.9 KB