+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Significant Chinese Initiative for Disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Significant Chinese Initiative for Disclosure

Chinese Initiative for Disclosure is to create a World Coalition on Extraterrestrial Contact (WCETC).

Two weeks ago (Oct 2018) in Moscow a delegation of Chinese and Europeans participated in the launch of the first World Coalition on Extraterrestrial Contact (WCETC). The opportunity arose because of a joint Russian/Chinese space meeting. The President, Yin Fan invited delegates with expertise in this matter from around the world to participate in a significant development that addresses disclosure.

The Chinese government through this WCETC is creating a United Nations style forum. One nation, one vote. Initially to seek recognition by the UN and UNESCO leading to a 30 countries with representatives nominated from each country. The aim is to approach a selected government, i.e. President of that country that agrees to this initiative. They are going to create a structure of an organisation of a 7 executive person council from each member state.

The launch of the initiative is funded by the Chinese government and the HQ will be in the city of Heze where Yin Fan is Mayor. The funding of the initiative was signed at the Moscow launch. The buildings will be comprised of an administration building, a hotel for the delegates from each country and administration staff. This means that a diplomatic status will then be convened to each representative after the above process has been successful. Interestingly enough the spouse of the President of the People's Republic of China, also known as the First Lady of China, is the spouse or wife of the President ... President Xi Jinping. The Presidential spouse: Peng Liyuan is very interested in the UFO phenomenon. She lives in the city of Heze where the HQ buildings for the WCETC will be built.

The significance of this project means resurrecting the resolution 51 that was developed by Granada in 1978, but had not been ratified by the UN; i.e. it hadn’t reached General Assembly or the Secretary General status at the time to discuss the UFO problem.

What does this all mean. This means that the Chinese have not only taken the initiative for a disclosure, but are funding the whole project that encompasses the whole world. I believe this initiative has been known by the western intelligence community for some time, and that the like of AATIP will be a Cinderella to this programme. It also means that the focus of the USA of a soft disclosure with hidden agendas will be coming to an end. The shear openness of this task encompassing the world will likely disrupt the ongoing suppression and debunking for all time.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th November 2018), boja (6th November 2018), Bubu (18th March 2019), Cognitive Dissident (13th March 2020), Did You See Them (6th November 2018), EFO (6th November 2018), ExomatrixTV (12th August 2020), Flash (5th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th November 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (16th January 2020), Kryztian (18th January 2020), Magnus (7th November 2018), mountain_jim (6th November 2018), Nasu (6th November 2018), onawah (13th August 2020), Pam (8th November 2018), Sadieblue (6th November 2018), Strat (3rd April 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2018), Suzi E (13th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (11th August 2020), Tintin (6th November 2018), toppy (6th November 2018), Victoria (18th January 2020), Violet3 (8th November 2018), waree (8th February 2019), wnlight (19th January 2020), Yoda (5th November 2018), Zanshin (19th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Significant Chinese Initiative for Disclosure

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Chinese Initiative for Disclosure is to create a World Coalition on Extraterrestrial Contact (WCETC).

Two weeks ago (Oct 2018) in Moscow a delegation of Chinese and Europeans participated in the launch of the first World Coalition on Extraterrestrial Contact (WCETC). The opportunity arose because of a joint Russian/Chinese space meeting. The President, Yin Fan invited delegates with expertise in this matter from around the world to participate in a significant development that addresses disclosure.

The Chinese government through this WCETC is creating a United Nations style forum. One nation, one vote. Initially to seek recognition by the UN and UNESCO leading to a 30 countries with representatives nominated from each country. The aim is to approach a selected government, i.e. President of that country that agrees to this initiative. They are going to create a structure of an organisation of a 7 executive person council from each member state.

The launch of the initiative is funded by the Chinese government and the HQ will be in the city of Heze where Yin Fan is Mayor. The funding of the initiative was signed at the Moscow launch. The buildings will be comprised of an administration building, a hotel for the delegates from each country and administration staff. This means that a diplomatic status will then be convened to each representative after the above process has been successful. Interestingly enough the spouse of the President of the People's Republic of China, also known as the First Lady of China, is the spouse or wife of the President ... President Xi Jinping. The Presidential spouse: Peng Liyuan is very interested in the UFO phenomenon. She lives in the city of Heze where the HQ buildings for the WCETC will be built.

The significance of this project means resurrecting the resolution 51 that was developed by Granada in 1978, but had not been ratified by the UN; i.e. it hadn’t reached General Assembly or the Secretary General status at the time to discuss the UFO problem.

What does this all mean. This means that the Chinese have not only taken the initiative for a disclosure, but are funding the whole project that encompasses the whole world. I believe this initiative has been known by the western intelligence community for some time, and that the like of AATIP will be a Cinderella to this programme. It also means that the focus of the USA of a soft disclosure with hidden agendas will be coming to an end. The shear openness of this task encompassing the world will likely disrupt the ongoing suppression and debunking for all time.
    Power seems to be going East, that USA wants it or not, and this, from many angles.

And that China is challenging the USA from all angles too.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th November 2018), Bubu (18th March 2019), graciousb (8th November 2018), mountain_jim (6th November 2018), Nasu (6th November 2018), palehorse (13th August 2020), Pam (8th November 2018), toppy (6th November 2018), Victoria (18th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb Re: Significant Chinese Initiative for Disclosure

"Chinese initiative for disclosure?"

Surely? Really?

In light of the mass infiltration of servers all across the world, China needs something to tell "social media" something that they need to hear, their dearest desires, that UFO's are real, that Santa Claus really does live in the hole in the Arctic, that nobody out there is spying on anybody.. etc...

Paul posted some great articles on social media manipulation... Folks really need to take a look closely at that, instead of buying that hyenas are great pets.. IMHO

references:
    • https://documents.trendmicro.com/ass...e-internet.pdf - how China offers techniques in how to manipulate "the mass mind" (social media)
    • http://www.chinafile.com/conversatio...ntrol-of-media - the Party began calling its “publicity department” in English—will also now have direct control over the regulation of film, radio, television, book publishing, Internet, and the news media, rather than exercising that control in part through government (as opposed to Party) organs charged with the same mission.
    • http://fortune.com/2016/05/20/chines...-manipulation/ - China manipulates to deflect and steer the public away from their scandals (I.E. the server board spying implemented by China to be able to hack into private business, private technology (read economic espionage).. etc..
    • https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1255660 - Paul's post which references how manipulation happens. I suggest all members read Paul's links.
    • https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1252291 - Please read this thread if you think China is going to do something great to help us all out. I don't believe China has any interests what-so-ever to reveal anything as to "disclosure" about UFO's or otherwise. I believe strongly any such purported disclosure is to attempt to cover up the massive invasion of security of many data systems across the planet.
    • https://africageographic.com/blog/12...-about-hyenas/ - the hyena is not something to think one can have a great relationship with - it is cannibalistic, the hyena are aggressive competitors in the bush, not only scavenging on the kills of other animals as it is often believed.
    Last edited by Bob; 6th November 2018 at 00:56.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote instead of buying that hyenas are great pets.. IMHO
    Great comparison, I will gladly use it elsewhere. rolf

I still think that China is challenging USA, but I never thought China was great at anything that make people evolve and free.

But yes, they are trying hard to get away and get rid of the west, bypass it.

I do think that if they need disclosure to kill us, or to dismantle our societies, they will use it. But only for their own benefits.
    Last edited by Flash; 6th November 2018 at 02:25.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ajyana (13th March 2020), aoibhghaire (7th November 2018), Bob (6th November 2018), Nasu (6th November 2018), Pam (8th November 2018), toppy (6th November 2018), wnlight (19th January 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

I for one, welcome any attempt at meaningful UFO disclosure. The important thing here is for serious issues like abductions and mutilations related to the UFO phenomenon be discussed.

The Chinese may seem like 'bad guys' to us but they behave no worse than our western spy directed governments. What is it, a third of the candidates for Congress are products of the intelligence community?

The Chinese remember how they were treated in the opium wars. They have gracefully absorbed Hong Kong and retained a semblance of democracy. I am not sure how worse off we'll be with the east dominating public affairs. We can get an advance look in how this committee treats ufo's.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th November 2018), Bubu (18th March 2019), East Sun (19th March 2019), Flash (7th November 2018), Pam (8th November 2018), toppy (6th November 2018), Victoria (18th January 2020), XelNaga (17th January 2020), yelik (6th November 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Bob, this was not a SOCIAL MEDIA manipulator.

I was a participant at this past weekend conference in Haskova in Bulgaria (4-5 Nov) Title: "Communications with Extraterrestrial Intelligence".

I met Dr Roberto Pinotti from Italy, a social scientist, who was approached to spear head this initiative. He went to China in July to discuss the plans. Then a number of delegates including two others that attended the Haskova conference told me they had come back from Moscow just two weeks ago after the signing and launching of this initiative. The three delegates I met are now working on this project as explained in the previous OP.

They are now approaching 30 possible persons to become future delegates for this initiative. The plans were at the Moscow meeting and the funding was shown and in place and it is for real. I understand in speaking to Pinotti that in February 2019 will be the launch of the next phase, as per OP.

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bob (6th November 2018), boja (6th November 2018), Bubu (18th March 2019), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2019), East Sun (19th March 2019), Flash (7th November 2018), Harmony (5th June 2020), Jad (6th November 2018), Justplain (6th November 2018), Kryztian (30th January 2020), Mark (24th May 2019), mountain_jim (6th November 2018), Pam (8th November 2018), Tintin (7th November 2018), toppy (6th November 2018), Victoria (18th January 2020), wnlight (19th January 2020), yelik (6th November 2018), Zanshin (19th March 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Dearest aoibhghaire - I love that you have such optimism that China and Russia are going to reveal it all and be our planetary saviors, bringing the love of ET into our day to day lives.

I tho just don't believe it having looked at history, been stuck in the viet-cong terror and US terror of mind manipulation. I don't believe anybody on the scale that is being purported, is going to disclose anything useful to help our societies, or help our humanity grow. China needs population control, and giving people more ways to expand and bypass an "emperor for life" (which is what the current ruler has proclaimed) and have freedom through an ET based let's say energy system or transportation system just isn't going to happen.

China needs happy well behaved people who believe in the "stars" or rainbows, or whatever that is predictable and well defined. To be able to play on people's deepest wishes and win all battles without lifting a hostile finger would be their highest goal - why waste resources when all one has to do is promise the world something, and those sympathetic who "want to believe" say YES YES more please.

Disclosure of that which will free up a tyranny will never happen. We could have had everything for a leisure based society (free energy, free food, free housing, free medical), back at the turn of the 1900's. That would mean giving up control and manipulation, giving up slaves who serve the "emperor", or warriors who "serve the emperor" to no longer want to serve to keep a tyrannical system in power.

I don't believe it and I don't drink the cool-aid. Having a conference is no different than organizing the 'protests' of the 60's to evoke a very solid easily predictable mental "inner belief system" which then can be button pressed, triggered to react, in very predictable ways.. All the major powers use the programming, a free thinker as in the old soviet Russia has to be silenced, immediately.. those who question or look behind the curtain have to be silenced to ensure that the "program" remains operative and those falling under it's spell acting predictably.

I don't see that it isn't just another step in a world wide manipulation to take the spotlight off Chinese spying and how deep they have embedded their control and trigger mechanisms. Those behind the MK series of programming know all too well, how it's done. China has been doing it for thousands of years, there is no change from the old ways to adopt what they programmed in the 60's - that was for the masses to "buy into" something that was an easy way to re-trigger over and over.

In the "art of war" - http://www.psyop.wiki/index.php/Psyc...rations_Quotes - "An aspect of white rabbit psychological warfare: the enemy chasing an illusory and unobtainable goal. e.g. the new age idea about monks spontaneously ascending in a burst of rainbows."

ref: https://www.corbettreport.com/psyops...al-operations/ - please pay attention to what is discussed here -

Quote As the flip-side to the ancient wisdom that knowledge is key to all successful warfare strategies, the art of deliberately sewing deception has been understood and practiced for thousands of years.

Over 2000 years ago, the use of deception and psychological manipulation as a tool of combat was detailed in Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu’s The Art of War
    another most IMPORTANT reference - see Bill's thread - I've pointed the link where I answered a few questions and shared some key observations - what deep INSIDERS know about the UFO movement, what is behind it, and so forth..
    Last edited by Bob; 6th November 2018 at 16:51.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The launch of the Chinese initiative WCETC happened to be coinciding in Moscow at the Space Expo/Conference which was a Russian/Chinese meeting.

However, another meeting took place within that meeting for the launch of WCETC.
    This is NOT a Russian initiative. This is NOT a China/Russian initiative. This is NOT a cooperation between China and Russia. This is a Chinese initiative that encompasses the world. A group of 9 delegates were invited from all continents. In fact it was the international delegates themselves that worked out the appropriate potential delegates to attend this meeting. There wasn't even a Russian delegate selected. The Chinese are relying on the International network of experts in order for this initiative to work. In fact, it was the international delegates who put the structure and organisation together for the Chinese to fund. The Chinese admitted that they don’t have the knowledge/expertise in this area and are well aware of the many experts internationally. The Chinese can’t progress this initiative without the international community. The executive Council will be selected by February 2019. This will be made up of 7 persons whom only one is Chinese.

The structure and funding were signed up by the international delegates and launched by the Chinese and delegates to start the next goal to be completed for February 2019. The idea is that the international delegates, including China as a delegate, are now setting the milestones and goals as outlined in a previous contribution here.

The delegates I met in Haskova this past weekend were optimistic and are working now towards achieving the next goal for February 2019.
    Personally, I am a cautiously optimistic. I wasn’t at the Moscow event, so therefore I am relying on others discriminating abilities whom I know well for the past 20 years for carrying out such a ‘significant initiative.’

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bob (7th November 2018), boja (7th November 2018), Bubu (18th March 2019), Justplain (8th November 2018), Pam (8th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I can't find anything on this "World Coalition on Extraterrestrial Contact (WCETC)" anywhere else on the internet but here in this thread.

aoibhghaire, can you provide any verifiable sources for this story?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th November 2018), Bob (8th November 2018), Cognitive Dissident (13th March 2020), Intranuclear (11th November 2018), Kryztian (16th January 2020), onawah (13th August 2020), Pam (8th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

i have been framed to space programs and surveillance of myself has been cut off against my free will. I am in a dire situation threatened with eternal slander and global first contact is the center of it.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

No, because you have the privilege of knowing this inner sanctum information before it's news.
    I was privy to the story from some individuals I know, as it was only in its infancy at the time.
    Its therefore not on the internet so I'm giving you a heads up within Avalon.
    The official story won't be announced until next year.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

boja (8th November 2018), Bubu (18th March 2019), Kryztian (30th January 2020), Mark (24th May 2019), onawah (13th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    i have been framed to space programs and surveillance of myself has been cut off against my free will. I am in a dire situation threatened with eternal slander and global first contact is the center of it.
    Omni, sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Can you please be more specific about how global first contact is the source of your 'framing'? Is this because you are warning of the potential fraud in a first contact scenario?

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,206 times in 4,590 posts

Hello Aobighoaire,

please read my thoughts with reserve , I’m known forerunner of benevolent and mutual interspecies knowledge and communication exchange.
    Call it a Freedom of Information and Freedom of Knowing
    or whichever you prefer.

Disclosure of advanced information( anything to do with higher than human entities , civilisations and technologies) on global level is very difficult and logically impossible to achieve before achieving level of Advanced Ethical Humans ( global human society).

Believing in anything else under current circumstances of moral degradation and decay among humans that collapses on grand scale level already,

with humans killing other humans for greed, for their hatred and racial and other prejudice, every single day,
    where nations are enslaved by their emperors , political parties and weapons,
    not more than by their ignorance,

world where obstinate lies and obstinate ignorance win over truth and love

believing in something more complicated , more ethical and advanced than humans happening here without human consent

is naive.

Every prediction can be calculated mathematically, in our brains or in computers
    and logically speaking ,
    introducing more complex system of biological or technical governance to current human systems that are broken,breakable and beset with errors and vulnerabilities would inevitably lead to state of Ultimate Chaos and destruction.

People who propagate such ideas may think of themselves as smart or highly spiritual dreamers but in fact,
    they more likely skipped doing the math.

On the other hand ( and tongue in cheek, perhaps) in case of forthcoming global ET Contact Event scenario ..

bigger countries with bigger populace ( and self less attitude to life) such as India, China, Russia and the USA may be in knowingness and ethical advantage against the rest of this victimised world,
    ready to sacrifice thousands ( of their billions ) of citizens to the Contact Event option and possible travel to another Star.

Tongue in cheek

and all the best

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), Bob (11th November 2018), EFO (9th February 2019), XelNaga (17th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Some brief news that is work in progress. This news is a follow through from the previous information on this thread last November:

A recent initiative has been taken to form a new forum. The new forum is called ‘Five Continents International Forum’ sanctioned by the Chinese government. This does confirm that the new forum has official sanction by the Chinese authorities. They will hold city, province and national two representative conferences in China. As the National People's Congress (NPC), the CPPCC National Committee Congress (CPPCC).

They are planning the next meeting since the one in Moscow to be held in China early mid summer. This meeting will bring together the 30 representatives from all 30 countries from five continents.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

boja (8th February 2019), Bubu (18th March 2019), EFO (9th February 2019), Kryztian (30th January 2020), Mypos (9th February 2019), onawah (13th August 2020), wisehealing (13th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

First announcement on internet of one selected delegate (Gary Heseltine) interview regarding the preparations of the Chinese initiative of UFO disclosure. February 12, 2019.

THE KEV BAKER SHOW, EP#1062 with GARY HESELTINE!

http://kevbakershow.com/chinese-ufo-heseltine-kbs1062/

Gary Heseltine discusses his recent trip to Russia (Nov.2018) that involved a meeting with Chinese officials that are attempting to push for UFO disclosure via the United Nations. This may have the potential to bring UFO disclosure on a scale previously unseen!

The interview starts at 3 minutes 30 seconds and finishes at around 15 minutes.

More detail and clarity can be gleamed about this in above contributions.

I understand now that their are 30 official delegates from 30 different countries. The Chinese are now reviewing this phase of the project. The first meeting of all delegates will be in China mid summer. Their are ongoing discussions with Presidents of some sovereign States, in which one country will be selected. This is the minimum amount needed to open this initiative at the United Nations. Its possible that other countries may follow up and join the initiative. The second half of 2019 will see an official announcement by the Chinese of this project.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

boja (18th March 2019), Bubu (18th March 2019), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2019), East Sun (19th March 2019), EFO (19th March 2019), Kryztian (30th January 2020), mountain_jim (21st March 2019), onawah (13th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

This is interesting. Keep Avalon posted please.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th March 2019), boja (18th March 2019), Kryztian (30th January 2020), mountain_jim (21st March 2019)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

A good question is what is it about the Ufo phenomenon that they want to disclose? This is a far reaching phenomenon which has been linked to distortions to the laws of physics, including time, to abductions, to animal and human mutilation, to sasquatch, to free energy, to space aliens, to soul harvesting, etc. So, which of this topics do this Chinese Council of Nations want to disclose and discuss?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

onawah (13th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,431 times in 1,706 posts

Keep in mind that Edgar Cayce said that
    Russia would be the savior of the world...........!

For what that is worth.....I don't know............
    Last edited by East Sun; 19th March 2019 at 00:35.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

onawah (13th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Interview with Gary Hesaltine on UFO Classified with Erica Lukes. Starts at 1.30.00.

Gary explains the UN style multinational forum. Promotion of best ET evidence. A minimum of 30 delegates to be recognized as UNESCO body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnOM_mk4f9I

Translation from Ticino journal, 22 January 2019, Switzerland.

"The UN recognizes the importance of UFOs!" - An international research center will be built in China

The Chinese initiative launched since last July by the International Chinese UFO Association (the private national UFO institution of China) with the tacit but also implicit place of the Peking Authorities (where all public initiatives must have the government imprimatur) has started the process through a World Congress bringing together Chinese, Russian, European and American delegates to Chongqing and whose purpose was to launch the proposal for an official request to the UN to recognize the importance of the seventy-year studies in the field of ufology and exobiology.

In other words, it will be specifically the UNESCO that will have to recognize the themes of UFOs and extraterrestrials with a positive cultural and scientific value of an international nature. Which, when obtained, would "clear" all this on a cultural and scientific level, bypassing any traditional political and military authority with an undisputed and positive image recognition.

The project is soon to create an international research facility in China with the help of over 30 countries, represented by as many referents - one per country - will form the basis for the initiative. Apart from the representatives of China and Russia, in October a second congress organized by the Chinese in Moscow initially started the preparatory "Group of the Nine" (comprising USA, UK, Italy, Turkey, Bulgaria, Hungary, Brazil, Argentina, Peru ) which today is also being extended to France, Germany, Portugal, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Mexico, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, bringing the countries involved with just as many to 25.

The next international meeting - which is expected to take place in China in May 2019 - should allow the minimum expected quota of at least 30 international referents to be reached, which the Project foresees.
    Whatever evaluation you want to give, what is certain is that all this would guarantee an undisputed and authoritative international recognition to the issue, aimed at concretely stimulating the Project in the short future at world level. It goes without saying that at the economic and organizational level China is moving from being a leader in all this, and that therefore Fan Jin - the current chairman of the International Chinese UFO Association presided over at an honorary level by the diplomat Sun Shili, former ambassador of China to Mexico and Mao Tse-Tung's personal translator - he will certainly and necessarily play the Presidency of the new World Organization being established. Over all, China is the most populated country on the planet, so in the end such a role should be up to it. Contacts with other potential contacts (from Scandinavia to Asia) are currently underway.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

boja (23rd May 2019), EFO (24th May 2019), mountain_jim (23rd May 2019), onawah (13th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Five Continents International Forum is attempting to bring the UFO issue to the United Nations. The next Chinese meeting will be held in Heze mid-2020. This meeting will have the all the representatives from 30 countries. See previous information of this subject on this forum.

There are government representatives from countries like Granada, San Marino whom are still contenders to make the announcement. But the initiative may have be finally secured by the one country it needs to make the UFO Disclosure announcement to the UN. Prince Hans-Adam II (Prince Regnant of Liechtenstein) is the head of his country has agreed to represent his country and to possibly make the announcement.

This is the minimum requirement one country and 30 official representatives. The official representatives have been given diplomatic status, this addresses the full requirements to make the announcement. Previous attempts of disclosure back in the 1960s and late 1970s didn’t have such a comprehensive international group as it is now taking place. This work in progress is very much a Chinese cultural approach as compared to the US/UK policy with frequent disinformation announcements for the past 70 years whenever there was public interest.

The situation is going to be interesting now with the original planned disinformation agents from AATIP/TTSA. Even the Pentagon videos are in dispute. This is becoming a weak situation for western intelligence agents. They are well aware of the Chinese initiative and its becoming stronger.

The Chinese have let the established international forum open up to who may get involved because of their wealth of international experience in the field. The international part of the forum selected the key persons and got agreements to be representatives for their country. Knowing some of the key participants I don’t think they will allow AATIP/TTSA into the group. The intelligence community are probably trying to design obstacles that may take effect before any announcement. IMHO the Chinese approach may supersede any western attempts.

The Chinese Initiative disclosure starts from 12.30 mins

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=MWKysekGJU8

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), boja (16th January 2020), Did You See Them (16th January 2020), EFO (16th January 2020), Intranuclear (16th January 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (16th January 2020), Kryztian (30th January 2020), mountain_jim (17th January 2020), onawah (16th January 2020), Victoria (18th January 2020), wnlight (19th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast