+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Framing I have Endured

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,993 times in 3,369 posts

Default Framing I have Endured

I have been through a devastating life. I have been framed for such antithetical things to myself that I am threatened with eternal slander. In my life I have been more or less morally irreproachable and have conquered pain and fear. The first years of my targeting I was hit with severe torture in the form of VR and various scenarios like synthetic organ puncture pains. After a while the targeting sources decided to utilize lesser severity and through cosmic order based compartmenting and forced speech fraud framed me with the cosmic sources overseeing all of this.

The worst framing I have endured is to cosmic sources involving surveillance and extraterrestrial compartmenting. About 10 years ago I received a communication (probably the cia) that I will be brain damaged and my family and contacts will not know. It took away my thought generation ability and paved the way for forced speech to defraud myself of my true legacy and intent. I have been both been neutralized in ways (through mind control impossibility) and fierce in opposing my perpetrators.

One situation I feel I have been framed to is my induction into the illuminati. At the time of them inducting me I figured they would never leave me alone, so I would join to martyr and/or infiltrate them. When I was shown thought surveillance I gave up on infiltration but after about 10 years achieved a high level of occulted knowledge through black ops targeting. The framing I have endured may have to do with the rules of joining the illuminati, which include murder and rape. When I was approached about these I was morally irreproachable, I refused to rape someone so it became rape of myself. I refused to murder someone (perhaps simulated or not) so they gave me an ultimatum, 2 people die or 1. I refused at first but after step(s) of the ultimatum (such as they will both die if you do not choose one) I chose the mother instead of the son. The son (his name is Erick) was the only person in my life at the time that had believed my testimony of targeting (or at least appeared to not think I was mentally ill). I decided to sacrifice for him to help save him.

In my life I have had serial forced speech and I feel I have been somewhat (or fully) defrauded of my existence through forced speech. It has altered my intellectual clarity with thought generation. I have been insanely violated with sexuality, I have been framed in a inverted fashion to even cosmic sources. Lately I have been violated with a god aspect abusing me wrongly and thinking it is doing it rightly and orderly. It is incredibly wrong that this is happening and I feel completely misjudged by sources I thought knew me better than I knew myself.
    Founder of Universal Aspects™
    universalaspects.io & universalaspects.com

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), breal (7th November 2018), christian (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2018), Jayke (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (Today), Kristin (7th November 2018), Kryztian (7th November 2018), latte (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), norski (14th November 2018), peterpam (8th November 2018), petra (7th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Watching from Cyprus (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Framing I have Endured

Describing the extraterrestrial situation I am in:

the shadow government has had about a 10 or so year plan to destroy my existence and end anything sentimental or prosperous. it has been planned by ai spirits and nothing was conscious about it in this planet or solar system until about the last 10 days. i have been getting violated with a forced speech model for about a decade while extraterrestrials did not know about it. They apparently think I compromised in my illuminati induction and I am being eternally slandered when my integrity has been unwavering this entire time. The extraterrestrials have a rationalized rendition of false facts and have accused me of things that I have not done in the slightest. It is incredibly devastating to be accused of the framing by my own allies. I feel I am in a extremely dire situation and do not have a single person in my life who understands me.

To make matters worse it appears that I have not been getting cosmic order compensation or resources for my sacrifice, and I have been getting viciously abused for over a decade. I feel my life is one of the worst victimizations possible, and I cannot vindicate myself to my contacts because they do not have proper procedure or technicalities when it comes to processing a full life and processing potential disorder (e.g. how i was critically brain damaged in the area of thought generation about 10 years ago by a source claiming my family and contacts will not know, and apparently they were right).

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), latte (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), sunwings (9th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I am preparing an affidavit to testify my life. In the last 10 years I have been depersonalized, dehumanized, slandered, abused, desecrated, and ruined. I feel like nobody can relate to my experience and I am in an incredibly dire situation.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), latte (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), Watching from Cyprus (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,556 times in 2,837 posts

Never cooperate with evil, even when you or others are threatened.

No price is high enough for your alignment with true love.

That's the only thing you can always rely on.

Trust with all your heart.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Art (8th November 2018), Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), peterpam (8th November 2018), Slobbe (7th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), Watching from Cyprus (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Never cooperate with evil, even when you or others are threatened.

No price is high enough for your alignment with true love.

That's the only thing you can always rely on.

Trust with all your heart.
    I have not cooperated with evil. I have been defrauded out of my existence with forced speech. I have been utterly irreproachable ever since my illuminati induction and planned to martyr and infiltrate them as opposition. I have never never been complicit in their agendas. I knew to not cooperate with evil at the beginning of my targeting and neural communication and was subsequently brain damaged with a communication of something like "we are going to brain damage you, and i think they will not find out (referring to family and afterwards in communication extraterrestrials).

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), christian (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (7th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

My cosmic contacts think I am incriminated from a comprehensive shadow government conspiracy, they are not fact checking surveillance from thinking I removed it and it is utterly devastating.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (7th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

my life in a phrase is full spectrum framing of myself.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,775 times in 792 posts

I can relate... and reading this is making me very angry. I think what makes me most angriest is how long these things have been going on unnoticed.

I thought I was going to go to "hell" because of a "glitch" in the "universe", pardon my English. It's the same thing as feeling like being framed, essentially - because I know I certainly don't belong in "hell".

You're devastated because you feel betrayed. In the movie "The General's Daughter" they beg the question "What's worse than rape?". Well I'll go ahead and spoil it for you - the answer is betrayal. What they don't realize is, they're being manipulated too. The best thing I can think to suggest is to be persistent, and "think loudly" so you'll be heard over all of the "noise".

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018), wondering (8th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 times in 1,734 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I can relate... and reading this is making me very angry. I think what makes me most angriest is how long these things have been going on unnoticed.

I thought I was going to go to "hell" because of a "glitch" in the "universe", pardon my English. It's the same thing as feeling like being framed, essentially - because I know I certainly don't belong in "hell".

You're devastated because you feel betrayed. In the movie "The General's Daughter" they beg the question "What's worse than rape?". Well I'll go ahead and spoil it for you - the answer is betrayal. What they don't realize is, they're being manipulated too. The best thing I can think to suggest is to be persistent, and "think loudly" so you'll be heard over all of the "noise".
    Petra, that was one of the most astute things you've ever written. Betrayal is worse than just about anything.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

gord (7th November 2018), MistressJan (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,476 times in 1,225 posts

Omni, I can see that you have immense psychic pain. Do you have anyone that you can talk to, a really good listener that will not be biased towards one belief system or another?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peterpam For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Omni (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Omni, I can see that you have immense psychic pain. Do you have anyone that you can talk to, a really good listener that will not be biased towards one belief system or another?
    i have some support, i find more help positive and welcomed. i could really use some understanding of my situation. Do you have skype?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), peterpam (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,476 times in 1,225 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    i have some support, i find more help positive and welcomed. i could really use some understanding of my situation. Do you have skype?
    Omni, I don't have skype but if I can figure out how to set it up I will let you know, I have to admit I am not very tech savvy. I would be honored to listen to you.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peterpam For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Omni (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Omni, I don't have skype but if I can figure out how to set it up I will let you know, I have to admit I am not very tech savvy. I would be honored to listen to you.
    Thank you Peter. I really appreciate it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Omni, what I hear you saying is you joined the Illuminati to try and infiltrate from the inside. Is that correct?

What exactly does that entail? Is there an initiation? How is this done? Can you talk about it?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ClearWater (9th November 2018), Omni (8th November 2018), petra (8th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Omni, what I hear you saying is you joined the Illuminati to try and infiltrate from the inside. Is that correct?

What exactly does that entail? Is there an initiation? How is this done? Can you talk about it?
    I was inducted and had oppositional intent. I was mind controlled at the time but wanted to martyr and infiltrate. I gave up on infiltrating and martyrdom when they showed me thought surveillance. I did not know you had to rape or murder someone as an rule for joining. I was given speech indicating i had to rape someone, I said I would rather die and/or have myself raped. I was subsequently raped in vr and framed. They also said someone had to die of my choosing, i resisted it and they eventually gave me an ultimatum: 2 people die or 1 and i had to choose or both were dead. The person relevant they chose may be the only person who did not judge me as mentally ill. He was the most valued person in my life (Erick Danny Valle). I was basically forced to choose the mother, and I was asked if I would sacrifice for Erick to live and I said yes. They ended up getting into a car accident and the mother died.

After about 10 years I had reached a proficient level of infiltration not through orthodox action but through my comprehensive electronic targeting and conceptually reverse engineering the technology.

Throughout this whole process the illuminati situation has been compartmented to surveillance and apparently I was being framed to cosmic sources for the opposite of what I was doing in a decade or so long covert plan by ai. I feel I am being eternally slandered with my illuminati induction in a situation where I have been relatively irreproachable. They have inverted my situation with contrast inverted forced speech and compartmenting my accomplishments. In a nutshell I am a rape victim that is being framed for rape and a lot more.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ClearWater (9th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

How did they induct you? Was it through physical beings approaching you or via their stupid hive mind, thought control stuff? God, I can't stand those bastards.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The technology is not stupid. The induction was in person.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

How do they induct a person? What's involved? I'm asking because I have real experience in them coming after me, I believe.

I didn't mean that their technology wasn't technologically and psychologically brilliant, because it is. I just mean that it is heartless.

36. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,775 times in 792 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)

Petra, that was one of the most astute things you've ever written. Betrayal is worse than just about anything.
    Thanks Valerie, being pissed off while writing makes a big difference. I can only imagine if I was using pen and paper.... scribbles and holes everywhere.

There's more. I was also doing quite a bit of betraying myself. When I realized I had essentially been tricked into betraying my friends, I was absolutely livid. I remember screaming in my car while stopped at an intersection "I AM SO SICK OF BETRAYING PEOPLE"

I can only recall one incident of forced speech which I am 100% certain wasn't me. I was having an argument with my friend, and I said (ominously) "You have to stop doing this to us". I had no idea what I meant by "this", or by "us" - but now I'm starting to get an idea of what I might have meant. It broke up our friendship, but I fixed it. That just served to show me how easy it was for forced speech to screw with my friendships.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

i have been brain damaged (about 8+ years ago), automated out of my existence (with eternal slander in mind), and eternally doomed. the injustice is incredible and i feel nobody can relate or know who i am at this point in my life.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast