+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Framing I have Endured

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Framing I have Endured

i am currently being framed as a rapist with incredibly offensive and flagrant inversion of what is true.

part of the framing involves neural rape of myself and framing me to the rape circumstances with doctored memory variables. they have also raped myself in non-digital form and likely doctored those memories also. in addition to these heinous actions they have controlled my body throughout my life to neurally program sexuality into my soul and they plan to use it against myself when extraterrestrials perhaps find me. it is part of a sadistic cover up operation where extraterrestrials under their own systems were trying to find my identity, the rape framing was planned as a trigger to me being found as a way to counter-rationalize versus the truth.

taken from another thread (here):

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    they are framing me incredibly severely. framing me for sexual perversion and the truth is i am non-sexual, i am by free will 100% celibate and desiring celibacy even if i have a partner.

i am a virgin because i perceived having an std when i was younger, i did not want to give it to anyone else so i refrained from activity of that nature. my enemies are framing me as the opposite. i am also a rape victim and being framed with surveillance fraud. (the std was not sexually transmitted, it originated from a cannabis pipe they orchestrated due to being antithetical to cannabis in agenda about 1996).

they control my body to appear contrast to this to real surveillance and internet records, while programming my brain with framing for surveillance to doctor perception about myself in the realms of surveillance data. they have used complex implanted memories versus myself along with legitimate happenings using neural interfacing or rape events in my life. the sexual framing of my case is obscene. the sources doing it have learned sexual approaches are the most potent programming mechanism and the most effective coercion tactics.
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:15.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), christian (7th November 2018), Constance (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2018), Franny (7th November 2018), Jayke (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Kryztian (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), norski (14th November 2018), Pam (8th November 2018), petra (7th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Watching from Cyprus (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Framing I have Endured

quoted from this thread:

i am a neuro-framing victim and desire to describe the model used against me. binary strategy - binary framing is used against myself. truth - illusion is a simple but extremely potent model and basis of what is happening. action - counter is another model to overlay truth - illusion.

the prime model is centered around intellectual honesty.

accuracy & inaccuracy are part of the model - a high value of accuracy and disdain for inaccuracy are part of my contributing attributes.

in this model intellectual honesty is inverted and framed as lying neurologically, it has been serially used against myself thousands of times a week in recent neural interfacing conversations (whether legitimate sources or a weaponized ai of some sort).

any component of the mind that is incomplete and needing explanation in one's own authentic value system can be neurally framed with this model. it is an extreme sadism because it punishes someone for their own honesty, this level and taste for sadism is thematic to my life.

intellectual honesty frequencies are synthetically input into the brain while awareness is supplemented with inaccuracy detection. e.g. framing one component of details with multiple and centering it around dishonestly summed up. this is paired with compartmented frequency science and isolating part of the synthetic mind presented.

for this model to work a person has to have intellectual honesty, value of accuracy, and be against inaccuracy.
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:16.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2018), Franny (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), sunwings (9th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I am preparing an affidavit to testify my life. In the last 10 years I have been depersonalized, dehumanized, slandered, abused, desecrated, and ruined. I feel like nobody can relate to my experience and I am in an incredibly dire situation.

my affidavit: https://truthandprogress.org/Phillip...-Affidavit.pdf
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:17.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2018), Franny (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), Watching from Cyprus (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Never cooperate with evil, even when you or others are threatened.

No price is high enough for your alignment with true love.

That's the only thing you can always rely on.

Trust with all your heart.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Art (8th November 2018), Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Pam (8th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), Watching from Cyprus (9th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018), Words of Joy (7th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

from here:

the basis of the neuroscience:
    brain damage presumably the brain stem neutralizing ability for organic thought generation & body control + a synthesis of brain damage conducive to framing
    neural soullessness this can be neurological: brain damage - rf implants. or soulular with spiritual deadening
    spiritual deadening i have been emotionally deadened with ritual trauma - conceptually deadened with brain damage and thought generation having no orthodox conceptual definition from the thought generation
    neural programming years of neural programming - tied to memory, conclusions & belief system
    genetic alteration framing me as more sexually inclined and/or a rapist with frequency science altering the genetic natural laws
    soul programming (alteration of my soul through mind control mechanics)
    drugging neuropsyche - pharmaceutical
    microconceptual spectrum the microconceptual spectrum can be used to isolate your perception into a complete inability to perceive what is in your own mind
    memory control isolation and negation is a prime model of memory framing
    anhedonia i have had comprehensive anhedonia which is a lack of pleasure - indulgence - satiation. e.g. through sensory alteration & sanitization via neural heterodyne - suppression, warping of input. this has been used to neurologically frame compromise with the yearning of the soul to experience positive.
    cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used sporatically)
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:18.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), christian (7th November 2018), Daughter of Time (8th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (7th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2018), toppy (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

quoted from this thread:

free will psychological direction alignment model used against me:
    i have been framed for being psychologically directed in alignment to my free will. it is aligned to general actions like food, water, smoking, etc. it happened after i was resistant to morally compromising psychological direction and threats. it became a cheapshot model to align to what i agree with or close enough and frame me with fraudulent surveillance claims.
    another construct used against me:
    the two most potent framing variables: belief and reason are synthetically input into my mind (then negated from the surveillance), this along with reduced neural activity, spiritual deadening, neural soullessness, neural programming, altered genetic variables, ... and neuro-design i have been framed to surveillance and fraudulently considered able to be psychologically directable. in addition to this i have been threatened with real scenarios that are coercion based and happen if i do not sacrifice myself or other scenarios (often involved in framing myself).

the framing is largely centered around my integrity and attempting to invert perception from the truth. in my life i have been opposite to what i have been framed as, if mind control impossibilities are accounted for i have been 100% morally irreproachable in life. this created a situation under extreme circumstances of an agenda to invert my legacy, to delete and doctor records about myself, to identity replace myself with incarnations i have had, to impurify my soul, to brainwash every relevant entity about myself, to provoke evil against me, to invert how people view me, to censor my music, to suppress my spirituality, to fully spiritually deaden me emotionally, to warp my emotions with a mechanism that brainwashed about myself (emotions are the easiest brainwashing programming with neural interfacing if someone believes the emotions are yours with fraud), all of it equates to extreme slander and eternal disconnect in intent by the sources at the top (which is the vatican and vatican spirit world)...
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:19.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (7th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

deleted:::
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:01.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Sophocles (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I can relate... and reading this is making me very angry. I think what makes me most angriest is how long these things have been going on unnoticed.

I thought I was going to go to "hell" because of a "glitch" in the "universe", pardon my English. It's the same thing as feeling like being framed, essentially - because I know I certainly don't belong in "hell".

You're devastated because you feel betrayed. In the movie "The General's Daughter" they beg the question "What's worse than rape?". Well I'll go ahead and spoil it for you - the answer is betrayal. What they don't realize is, they're being manipulated too. The best thing I can think to suggest is to be persistent, and "think loudly" so you'll be heard over all of the "noise".

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018), wondering (8th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I can relate... and reading this is making me very angry. I think what makes me most angriest is how long these things have been going on unnoticed.

I thought I was going to go to "hell" because of a "glitch" in the "universe", pardon my English. It's the same thing as feeling like being framed, essentially - because I know I certainly don't belong in "hell".

You're devastated because you feel betrayed. In the movie "The General's Daughter" they beg the question "What's worse than rape?". Well I'll go ahead and spoil it for you - the answer is betrayal. What they don't realize is, they're being manipulated too. The best thing I can think to suggest is to be persistent, and "think loudly" so you'll be heard over all of the "noise".
    Petra, that was one of the most astute things you've ever written. Betrayal is worse than just about anything.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd November 2018), gord (7th November 2018), MistressJan (7th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Omni, I can see that you have immense psychic pain. Do you have anyone that you can talk to, a really good listener that will not be biased towards one belief system or another?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Omni (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Pam (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Omni, I can see that you have immense psychic pain. Do you have anyone that you can talk to, a really good listener that will not be biased towards one belief system or another?
    i have some support, i find more help positive and welcomed. i could really use some understanding of my situation. Do you have skype?
    Omni, I don't have skype but if I can figure out how to set it up I will let you know, I have to admit I am not very tech savvy. I would be honored to listen to you.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Omni (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

i have some support, i find more help positive and welcomed. i could really use some understanding of my situation. Do you have skype?
    Omni, I don't have skype but if I can figure out how to set it up I will let you know, I have to admit I am not very tech savvy. I would be honored to listen to you.
    Thank you Peter. I really appreciate it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Omni, what I hear you saying is you joined the Illuminati to try and infiltrate from the inside. Is that correct?

What exactly does that entail? Is there an initiation? How is this done? Can you talk about it?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ClearWater (9th November 2018), Omni (8th November 2018), petra (8th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ClearWater (9th November 2018), Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (8th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

How did they induct you? Was it through physical beings approaching you or via their stupid hive mind, thought control stuff? God, I can't stand those bastards.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:02.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

How do they induct a person? What's involved? I'm asking because I have real experience in them coming after me, I believe.

I didn't mean that their technology wasn't technologically and psychologically brilliant, because it is. I just mean that it is heartless.

36. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)

Petra, that was one of the most astute things you've ever written. Betrayal is worse than just about anything.
    Thanks Valerie, being pissed off while writing makes a big difference. I can only imagine if I was using pen and paper.... scribbles and holes everywhere.

There's more. I was also doing quite a bit of betraying myself. When I realized I had essentially been tricked into betraying my friends, I was absolutely livid. I remember screaming in my car while stopped at an intersection "I AM SO SICK OF BETRAYING PEOPLE"

I can only recall one incident of forced speech which I am 100% certain wasn't me. I was having an argument with my friend, and I said (ominously) "You have to stop doing this to us". I had no idea what I meant by "this", or by "us" - but now I'm starting to get an idea of what I might have meant. It broke up our friendship, but I fixed it. That just served to show me how easy it was for forced speech to screw with my friendships.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:02.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast