+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Framing I have Endured

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Framing I have Endured

It is difficult to relate but I am trying because I care about you. I am trying to get you to explain it in terms I or others could understand, not having been through the trauma you have. Because I care.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), Omni (8th November 2018), petra (9th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

deleted:::
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:02.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (8th November 2018), petra (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Omni,
    I am sorry that you are having a hard time lately. You have delineated in very detailed lists how these perps use their technology to make us fear our own thoughts, as we can overhear the altering of our very words and feelings by the perps, who sound like they are trying to autofill a word we have started thinking, or autopopulate a sentence...but of course they get it wrong, and that is probably mostly on purpose to terrify us. People should not be framed and judged for thoughts, especially not thoughts that are not truly what we were even thinking.

I can hear that, though you have delineated the perps framing for us, your fellow Avalon Forum T.I.'s and readers, that you too, as myself, not only find the trespass of voyeuristic mind-reading via technology to be a crime against humanity and the sanctity of human spirituality, but also still feel ebbing worry, helplessness, fear, anxiety, and frustration about the voyeur/perp/harassers deliberately reading the material incorrectly. It sucks. I hate it. It is despicable. And it is tremendously exhausting.....a continuous sucking away of energy both waking and in sleep.
    I hope you will find some things which bring you strength and joy....a walk, especially with a friend if any T.I. has one left, a habit of a walk or going to the gym at a certain time to build physical strength, and a process with engrained strength to the structure of your day.
    Know that you have and are helping many by your thorough exploration of the enemy's tactics and technology. Please know that we love you. I wish some of us lived close to one another so that we could build kind and supportive friendships, and to find good ways to pursue positive outreach through political letters, and through jobs and volunteering in projects that help people in general. Positive things, despite how betrayed and saddened we feel. It is hard when feeling dejected when no one is there to lift you up in person. You may not be Christian, but there are quiet evening groups which meet in churches. You could go, and hear the loving, supportive songs which have been written as love and reverence for the Lord. These groups are called Celebrate Recovery. If you went into the little talk support groups after the singing and praying, you could say you struggle with depression or something like that. It is a hard thing to withhold the targeting part, but I have succeeded in withholding that part in church.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 9th November 2018 at 00:15.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Omni (9th November 2018), petra (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been framed too. For so much, it is ominous. It is a terrible burden for me. As I try to resolve it, I only find how large the network who framed me is, and how many have been fooled into doing terrible things to me and my children because they allowed themselves to believe, and then act on inflammatory slander that was not true. It is a horror for me every day. So many have involved themselves in criminal acts, and abuses of power using their job descriptions because they believed in slander, and because they felt the evil networks pier pressure and threat. The network ceases to act upon job protocol, but on a synergistic energy of lies and fear of each other, their own evil members. It is sick. It must be disbanded, and they must be prosecuted. I feel that the things I have been framed for have been, or will be, completely pardoned if brought before a court. I say this because I truly am innocent, and I truly have tried to bring the criminals to justice for decades.
    Try to stay strong. I will send you a message privately.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

petra (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Constance (9th November 2018), petra (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

I am sorry to hear about all your hardships Omni. I know from personal experience about some type of the attacks you mentioned. My question is now that you are aware of the problem, what are you going to do about it? Do you have a plan? Have you considered moving? the reason I ask cause moving somewhere else may get you out of your daily routine and you might actually start experiencing new scenarios for you to spend your days instead of repeating the same pattern every day. If you can't move to a new location, try maybe doing things that you normally don't do. I wish you the best Omni, and I hope you can finally find the peace that's eluded you for quite a while now.
    Last edited by Jad; 9th November 2018 at 14:52.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Omni (9th November 2018), petra (9th November 2018), Unicorn (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018), william r sanford72 (9th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (10th November 2018), william r sanford72 (10th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:03.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Every single framable sentence I speak is being misconstrued in an ai and packaged for dissemination to deceive benevolent extraterrestrials about myself. The situation is pretty unbelievable.
    I believe it because it happened to me too. I don't think I ever would have believed it otherwise.

If you can excuse the religious terminology, I understood it like "my prayers are being used against me". I felt like my thoughts (I don't really pray) were being intercepted, twisted around, and then used against others, just like you describe. Hijacking was the key word.

I remember thinking "I told you thinking into the computer was a bad idea." and I really can't tell if that was my own thought or not.

EDIT: Combining this with the forced-speech is mind boggling. The level of orchestration is what I found to be the most shocking.
    Last edited by petra; 9th November 2018 at 18:06. Reason: clarity

20. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

william r sanford72 (10th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was framed to a brunette extraterrestrial race recently, my speech was being forced once again. I kept being asked if I want surveillance, I kept having a "no" forced through me (assumably from a compromised ai that also originated from forced speech) the no would happen before my yes.....
    You wanted to say yes! I was understanding things completely wrong! I was never asked for surveillance - I requested it - because I'm convinced I've been compromised. I don't know if that'd work - but worth a shot maybe.

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Valerie Villars (10th November 2018), william r sanford72 (10th November 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (14th November 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (14th November 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:04.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Valerie Villars (13th November 2018), william r sanford72 (14th November 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

We appreciate you're sharing so much Omni. I don't think I'm qualified to suggest anything and I'm sorry for trying to before. Here's a couple of evil's weaknesses which I think might help you out. 1. They're greedy. 2. They think they know everything

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (14th November 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Valerie Villars (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (14th November 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Personally I've only been framed one time, and it happens because people believe things that aren't true. I think that someone, somewhere knows the truth though (and not just you, me and the rest of PA). So try not to be too devastated. WE know.

I try not to hold it against them. One of the ones who was involved with my framing was really only a little child in my eyes, only about 21 years old. I felt bad for her, because I knew she was "being puppeted". They twisted my words, my actions, and made me look/seem like an idiot, which eventually led to me losing my child to the system, and his subsequent adoption.

It was devastating, but not only that, I was also the angriest I have ever been. Outraged would be the appropriate word.

In my case, I think this might have been necessary to start "waking me up" to what's been going on. As if this anger somehow unlocked something in me. I'm still not 100% convinced that I'm not (still) in an illusion (sometimes).

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,625 times in 32,796 posts

I am being framed for rape and I am about as antithetical to it as possible. How utterly devastating.
    Phillip, forgive me: How? What does this mean?

'Framing' someone means that information has been published somewhere, or has been reported to authorities to then become part of some legal process, which sets up (and blames/accuses) one person as being responsible or culpable for another person's actions. (My own definition: I didn't copy that from anywhere.)

In your case, I confess (sorry!!) I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to. Please forgive me (again) for saying this, but many of your recent posts make little sense — to me. In some instances, they make no sense to me whatsoever. (e.g. Corey Goode 'framing you'?? I suspect he may have much else on his mind other than yourself. Or even me, at the moment. )

I truly don't want to add to your internal stress, but that's the honest truth from me — just one person of many, reading your reports, as an ongoing journal.

Maybe I need more — or maybe you're assuming context that maybe not every reader might have not be aware of across your various personal threads. The more you can find a way to clearly explain, the easier it will be for anyone to reply on the thread with any suggestions and support.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th November 2018), hermit (20th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th November 2018), Jad (20th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), Yoda (14th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast