+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Framing I have Endured

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Framing I have Endured

deleted:::
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:04.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (20th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:04.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2018), petra (20th November 2018), Valerie Villars (20th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

For me, the part where I was automated, I thought I was the AI...
    I don't anymore, but it felt so real! I insisted that "I don't want to be God" and some little kid thought came back with "But we're friends!". I'm not trying to be funny - that wasn't funny, it was scary. To this day I still feel dangerous because I was convinced I was a weapon. Stuff was fighting over me and calling me a "power source". I remember thinking "You can't be the power-source AND the asshole-box", and that definitely wasn't me! I laughed at that "joke" though.

The way I look at it is that I'm being "attacked" with stupidity and humor!!!

On the other side of it, my little brother tell me his "voices" ask him why things are funny a lot - so I think there's a connection with humor.

I'm trying my best not to be offensive here, there's just something really suspicious about all the framing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (20th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Omni, stop panicking I suggest . You sound worse than when I’m crying ( and I’m a girl).
    I can assure you of one thing though and look at the metaphorical mirror of knowing ,
    and all the polarity game above, the blame game, the sadistic master-and-victim game, and stop deceiving yourself even for a moment.

There are supremely advanced cosmic intelligences who will NEVER get deceived by any local polarity or cosmic locality for those are all defined and definable in advanced modelling of systems and as such can be detected and recognised very easily.
    No advanced entities and civilisations take part in any War Games, cosmic or local.

See deep inside you there’s a holy piece of Entity who is neutral to every game as such, the Observer of Yourself. The Watcher of whatever is. The Watcher itself is a part and Sparkle of Supreme Existence,
    observing various games being played in this world and between many worlds and dimensions, watches identities are transformed to other identities and dimensions , some suffering victory and promotion and others suffering annihilation,
    like fireflies dying fast on multidimensional gameboard.
    The Game never ends ..in between the Worlds , individual identities (egos) are not more than fireflies and avatars of consciousness , particles of Light that get involved in the Cosmic Game to be dissolved to the Stream of Energy or rather, collision of energy field where from their existence originated,
    while the real Watcher, the Knower remains watching , neutral to the happening.

The one who Knows the Game, the Polarity, the Framing, the very observer of the Frame for every Frame and Identity is 4 fold definition of dimensional crossing,
    defined between diverse space times those identities of Masters and Victims,
    Consolers and Consoled,
    Carers and the Cared,
    Doctors and Patients,
    Parents and Children,
    Friends and Enemies,

all those Identities are illusory and unreal.

The Watcher, the Knower is not a Master of the Game neither he’s a Victim. He’s you, and me, deep within, holy Neutral.

As much power of consciousness and awareness you grant to the Game and it’s various characters, you feed the Game, you feed those identities and their transformations, unconditionally , they feed of the polarity, they feed of abundance ,
    they multiply and prosper and create deeper feelings, intensity , more subtle intrigues .

Stop yourself in the middle right at Who is Watching, who is the Observer of the Frame.

He/She are not Framed.

Not a Master, not a Victim. The real Entity is Neutral, seeing All as it arises, the Game, ripples of Consciousness , like vast sea ..

Don’t play it ..watch it cease ..it is NOT IMPORTANT to feed any of those identities , let them disperse and cease on their own accord.

Whatever you’ve described or I’d describe or anyone would describe, the pain of Body and Mind, everything has its threshold but we are Way Beyond this Game.

We are merely Watching. We do not engage in any Games and Wars and Polarities.

They’re short lived, primitive compared to our true state of existence and PRIMITIVE compared to state of art technologies serving benevolent civilisations.

Let me( lovingly) doubt you’ve ever witnessed those but I know you did and those ARE HARMLESS, harmless and protective they are and not part of any game.

Any entities bellow that and contacts with them are like the Asuras( Demigods) of Vedas, and yes I’ve witnessed those too , experienced those too, they’re BOTH ( the Gods and the Demogods, the Good and the Bad) always lurking in background,
    the Game is attractive ,
    they snare and snatch peoples dreams and minds to their nets of seemingly high intelligence, subtle desires, more advanced technologies and neuralgic programming , till you find out the Game is controlled and you’d never be one of them,
    just an illusion of their Master-Trainee game ,
    more you know more dangerous you become to the controllers
    of the Game,
    don’t forget it’s a technology and your or mine brainwaves can be read
    at certain times so
    unless you detach from playing with the System

and yes it’s been Them inviting us to the System
    the first place but why;

they can take advantage of it.

They take advantage of terminating or framing identies too and demonstrating it to others

( I did not share my experiences of this year in Uruguay and don’t know if I’ll be up to doing it but I was physically threatened life, evening after evening, for the controllers wanted my Silence on certain matters and they tried to induce too much fear in me that is not natural to our species and makes no difference to the Entity who I’m , so they backed off and I did survive to my utter surprise ..it was the SYstem playing against me)

Old tribal habit of collecting skull cups of your enemy heads, after all.

Stop playing with it, now.

It’s to yours and all of ours disadvantage,
    your abilities are many times more useful
    when free and sovereign.

Please do not forget that our true existence
    is always, free and sovereign.

The one observing the pain, the pain of the pleasure and pleasure of the pain, of the fake masters, the wannabe masters , the wannabe firsts and only ones, the brutes and their pets, their slaves and their concubines, the feeders of desires and sensuality ,
    the one who watches this knowing , is free and unattached.

Even though we were thrown or we entered frail wombs of this Human World,
    it’s Mothers and fed of their Love and Juices and food their gave us,

these bodies are mortal and vulnerable and cause of pain

Our Spirits are neutral and Knowing.

Even while the neural net is broken
    and you will see, literally , it bursting to sparkles
    and thousands of Stars
    and plasma discharge leaking like the black goo of death

Stop and fight the Fear. Stop playing.

Wake up .

Only once you get enough practice in being Free and Sovereign you can start living again
    and talking to more advanced Civilisation
    out there .

Same for you or I.

No one is better than this

Trust yourself

Last edited by Agape; 20th November 2018 at 15:41. Reason: Apologies for typos, still on my smartphone. Sometimes not that smart:)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Frenchy (23rd November 2018), Jad (20th November 2018), Valerie Villars (20th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    I am being framed with intent of maximum damage. I am incredibly threatened. My comments are being inverted to others and I am having every demographic (or close) provoked against me (in the longterm).
    I believe you feel badly. You’d not believe what happened to me in the meantime,
    it was so complicated that almost no one would understand much of it ( we did two video updates with Miles Johnston but it’s so brief it explains nothing).

You’d not believe when I say the following ..I was framed and sent as some kind of “female gift” to one older gentleman in Finland who picked the SOS message I was forced to send, for 6 months, from South America.
    Yes I’m still the normal same -00- me as I ever were.

I was beaten by couple of sticks and given a choice ..
    to be sent out in humiliating manner
    or killed and disappeared “on spot@,
    by professional killer.

For why ??? Because “I talk too much”. I take I know too much and most things I know especially of others I never mention, as a matter of fact.

Evening after evening, I was given the same choice.

Guess what I choose to live and fight .

But I was sent to Northern Europe as a “gift”. Absurd as it sounds, this is 21st century, and I’m very vulnerable, physically,
    almost no one believes or realises what has happened.

The controller paradigm loves its victims. They rejoice in finding another one of them who agree to humiliating game.

There may be a reason why they did not agree to take me out yet but all they do is based in their fear of each other. Other than that they are extremely uncertain and “don’t know what to do”.

One or two friends know the details , the rest of them know little bits and suspect whatever ...

Me too I want to be free again

Not silenced and threatened

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:05.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2018), petra (23rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (20th November 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I am not panicking, i am actually spiritually deadened and emotionally numb. I am trying to document the evidence for vindication purposes in the future.
    I understand !!! But to resist and win over the agony and deception you have to be inspired instead of just subdued and numb.
    Detachment from the controllers systems would not be possible if there was not more advanced benevolent intelligence watching that can pull you out anytime.

Literarily anytime you have the strength to deflect the gaming mode. I trust you’re done with it and fatigued yet they can get on you anytime and it may take dead ends too, it DID happen to many young people Omni.

That’s why, for love of Life, I’m asking you please keep saying NO to it, and repeat the NO to anything offered to you,
    till they stop as well. There’s no other way with that System
    than saying NO and deflecting any manifestation of its energy down to the subtle.

I had to face this many times in my life even while I was completely on my own and felt the energy overcast, I’d use all my energy against it,
    day or night and dispel the darkness .
    Beat the drums, show it your power.

Be A Life Por Favor

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

petra (23rd November 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Borrowed from here (<---):

Chris Turner Cryptids and Mysteries
    Published on Oct 3, 2018

I met and chatted with Kieron Lee Perrin at Probe conference a while back, I found his story incredible, and he presents the evidence and explains his ongoing targeting with intelligence and bravery.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

meeradas (24th November 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd November 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wow Herve. That is one of the most lucid, erudite, intelligent discourses on targeting I have ever listened to.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hervé (23rd November 2018), meeradas (24th November 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am not panicking, i am actually spiritually deadened and emotionally numb. I am trying to document the evidence for vindication purposes in the future.
    We appreciate it. I appreciate it.
    It's sad to see when people don't understand.

I'm happy - I know I am - but I don't feel it.
    Sometimes I know I am afraid, but I don't feel that either.

I haven't seen the video posted, but I'm interested what he has to say, especially in regards to feelings.
    From my experience so far, I believe that many of what I thought were my own feelings, were actually artificial.
    We've heard of voice projection, so why not feeling projection?

Personally I think the reason my feelings have gotten so numb is because I am so suspicious of them.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Hervé (23rd November 2018), meeradas (24th November 2018), Omni (24th November 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd November 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Every single framable sentence I speak is being misconstrued in an ai and packaged for dissemination to deceive benevolent extraterrestrials about myself. The situation is pretty unbelievable.
    I remember thinking "I told you thinking into the computer was a bad idea." and I really can't tell if that was my own thought or not.

Frenchy's BOLD EDIT: Combining this with the forced-speech is mind boggling. The [U]level of orchestration[/U] is what I found to be the most shocking.
    Haven't yet looked at Multi-quoting , ( I don't really like I.T. ! ) But I think Bill's request for clarification is a 'spot - on ' example of how this phenonema is so inceredibly ' under - reported '... Petra speaks of the ( Almost Universal ) Orchestration, I believe this is the stumbling-block. How to explain WHY a particular individual should be choosen for this inhumane action ? ?
    How widespread this is, if under - reported ? ?

I recently read of a planned birth of a particular individual, specifically to be charged with his task of exposing the Archonic Monarchial system, ( Hallett Report No. 8 Greg Hallett Interviewed by Dr Jim Fetzer, 23 January 2015 ... from - https://www.abeldanger.org/chuck-thr...under-bus-end/)
    The point I'm not very well describing here, is
    1. If one considers that 'Tinnititus ' might be in fact, a sort of ' Frequency Interference ', then perhaps a very large number of Humans are targetted ? Petra describes accurately, her recollection " and I really can't tell if that was my own thought or not. "
    2. I;ve often thought, I'm just an ordinary Lorry-driver, Fitter, etc., wishing no harm to enyone, and I'm NOT bright enough to be a ' Greg Baden ', a Charlotte Iserbyt '. or an ' Eric Dollard ', so why interfere with MY life here ? ? ?

Omni, Agape's advice is solid, a change of tactical approach, foccusing on alternative 'Mind-Occupying ', themes might work ? ( My humility asks your indulgence, Omni, Of course I know you've tried many avenues,,, excuse me, only clutching at straws... )

In my case, in my later years, I came to enjoy a tipple of Whisky, ( and Red,Red Wine... )
    ( Where's Whisky Mystic these days ? ! ) But my message is ----- I came to realise, that it was when I went over the 'limit', the bad 'entities ', can overcome this weak Human... So , now, I am extremely cautious, as to when I 'take a wee Dram '! !

But, could the reason simply be ; the number of Souls passed away, and the vastness of Existance, means there are just TOO MANY idle hands, ( Devil finds work for ! )

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

petra (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (26th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Frenchy: I’m unable to edit posts and quote the paragraph where you’ve complimented to my insight ( thank you) but make no mistake here.
    My advice on that type of targeting has had nothing to do with refocusing your Mind or “finding a way around it”,
    such techniques work in kindergarten psychology but generally, nowhere higher in fact and especially once subtle and the subtlest , most subliminal layers of mind and energy were altered, reprogrammed, focused and refocused,
    to give you a good fitting example it’s a bit like an effort to control the pupil( iris) of your Eye that tends to react spontaneously to many neural stimuli, light and darkness, fear and love, drugs, alcohol, blood sugar and just about everything else, especially neural programming.

Now, some individuals can control their iris because of training they’ve received ( pearl divers, or yogis, for example). Most people who have taken chemical drugs of some kind can not, just an observation I’m making.
    And it’s nearly impossible to control your sublime mind or pupils( even eye movements) when you’re traumatised or subjected to torture or mind control attempts .

The only immediate relief , in fact can be only found in complete darkness.

The approach I described may look lengthy on page but in reality it’s a focused shooting type of response, coming from the free empty space in us( that you could liken to blind spot in the Eye).

It does require single pointed concentration to target the targeting , that’s why it’s a method not an advice and I see how it’s not easy to follow.

But sometimes it may be the only method that works..

if you’re on target, well, duck down or..shoot back if you may..

Ok I’m running ..

Merci

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Frenchy (26th November 2018), petra (26th November 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    How to explain WHY a particular individual should be choosen for this inhumane action ??
    How widespread this is, if under - reported ? ?
    This is the most frustrating part... WHY
    Maybe the question we should be asking is "WHY NOT" though! I'm willing to bet this is much more widespread than we even realize.

I haven't experienced anything quite bad enough to be considered torture, but my little brother has. So why him and not me?

Sometimes I get the feeling that he offered to do "that part" so his sister (me) didn't have to. Kind of like, they were aiming for me, but ended up getting him instead. That's very sweet of him if true... but I don't know if that's even true. Something (in my head) asked me if I'd be willing to take HIS place, and I said "yes of course" but I still haven't gotten tortured at all (that I know of). My brother's very strong.... and I think Omni is also.

My brother's doing much better now, although I dare not say a word to him about alien interference! He thinks he's talking to spirits. I think the more I leave him alone, the better off he'll be. It's sad to say, but I think his ignorance might be giving him a bit of relief/protection and I really do not want to upset that.

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Now, some individuals can control their iris because of training they’ve received ( pearl divers, or yogis, for example). Most people who have taken chemical drugs of some kind can not, just an observation I’m making.
    And it’s nearly impossible to control your sublime mind or pupils(even eye movements) when you’re traumatised or subjected to torture or mind control attempts .

The only immediate relief , in fact can be only found in complete darkness.
    It's interesting you mention loss of control of eye movements, because this is one of the first things I noticed to be suspicious with myself. There's quite a few things my body has (began doing) to make me suspicious since this all started. For example, if you had to pee, then you don't, then you do, then you don't, then you do again - isn't that kind of suspicious? Because I think it is! It's always just little things though. The worst was when my own thoughts tricked me into throwing my wristwatch out the car window. I took that one to literally mean "WATCH OUT" !

For people to notice any manipulation, they need a reason to be suspicious, at least that's how it worked with me.

Best case scenario, it's only happening to a few people.
    Worst case scenario, it's ALL PEOPLE
    The only thing stopping it is the "WHY NOT"

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Firstly, thanks to Petra, for putting at the 'signature space ? ', the link ' -Brain-Damage - post1259810 '

which allowed me more insight on this phenonema, which stretches across, (possibly) all of ' human-kind '. Some of these attacks, might be on a ' lower-level', by this I mean the 'Farming ' of some parts of (the entire World ) Population ). Example ;- The Sex Industry, has all Deviants, and whatever their part, is all Energy going to feed the evil. Same with War, Entertainment ( Should that be Entrainment ? ).

Just here in this small but wonderful microscopism of Avalonian Society, on just these threads, we have at least four people touched, by this Evil Phenonema... Myself included, though, difficult for me to quantify it...

A few years ago, watching a Miles Johnstone ( Bases Project ), ' in the Desert... observing Sarah Adams, noticed her constant anxiety, and thought, " Surely there aren't the Resources, within M.I.C. or whatever, to constantly monitor one individual, boy, how wrong was I...

The Question remains, WHY ? Can't speak for Molly, Omni, Petra, et al, of course, but for me, just an ordinary man, a hands-on physical worker, not a Rocket Scientist ! The ONLY logical reasoning might be found in Agapes statement about { please don't bite, if I've not got it exactly right Agape :-)) }.......... might be this,
    [ Agape's https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1260505 " deep inside you there’s a holy piece of Entity who is neutral to every game as such, the Observer of Yourself. The Watcher of whatever is. The Watcher itself is a part and Sparkle of Supreme Existence, "

This leads me to think, that , because ' Soul ',
    [ my name for that which Agape describes in the above excerpt... ], is so precious to the Universe ( whatever ! ), then perhaps all these Resources and Energy, are designed for exactly this, to " take away our 'Soul' " ? ? ?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1260505 Sorry, not sure how to insert quote here, and in part highlight just the following ...

If you're brain damaged, maybe it is a good thing, because to me you seem unusually bright.
    On this point,

Musical 'Genius ' Piano player ( Note well ; He is Camilia Parker-Bowls nephew ! Archontic ties ? ? ) youtube

And this from my PC, by Mental Patient Louis Hain...

Name:  Louis Wain ( Mental Patient who drew cats.. ).png
Views: 111
Size:  133.2 KB

However, respectably I say to Dear Petra, maybe we can look at it as ' Brain damage ', but in reality, is it ? Perhaps it is my brain which as the damage & constraints.... I really do think so, when I look at highly-developed individuals such as ' Parcours ', ( the art of using techniques to scale otherwise impossible buildings, etc.. ) or ppl such as Alex { No big deal } Humbold ! ! Or even Deep-Water Peral Divers...

Tell you this for nothing ! I think I'd be terrified, if I woke up tomorrow, being able to instantly count the people in a scene, or the Windows, in a huge expanse of Facade ! :-)))

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Valerie Villars (26th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3