+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Why are we not talking about the newest James Corey Goode lawsuit for FRAUD? Seems a BIG DEAL

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why are we not talking about the newest James Corey Goode lawsuit for FRAUD? Seems a BIG DEAL

Can you provide direct links and quotes?

Thank You.

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Iv'e already shown a few months ago were he states he'd never read "The law of one" until (gives date ) .. and then showed a much earlier post on his SBA website where he quotes from it and shows his understanding of it understanding of it !

PORKYS !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Why are we not talking about the newest James Corey Goode lawsuit for FRAUD? Seems a BIG DEAL

Quote Posted by MagikZen (here)

Thank You.

Iv'e already shown a few months ago were he states he'd never read "The law of one" until (gives date ) .. and then showed a much earlier post on his SBA website where he quotes from it and shows his understanding of it understanding of it !

PORKYS !
    Until DYST can verify, I think it's this one: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1237889
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Jean-Marie (27th January 2019), MagikZen (27th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    After Corey left Avalon he went to “The One Truth” Forum (TOT) and basically did the same there as he did on Avalon: https://jandeane81.com/index.php

. presented himself as a Guru
    . posted prolifically
    . invited members to share their stories
    . offered a Q&A for members
    . eventually became hostile and aggressive . . . and left
    ---------

I was also on the One Truth forum during that time frame and was engaging in conversation with Goode on his thread. And, yes, I also observed his behavior and found him to be quite arrogant and rude. It was the main reason I left that forum.

Later on I concluded he was not on the level after reading about his blue bird/sphere being story as it did not fit into the ET contact phenomenon. I know that positive ETs do exist but this story appeared to be manufactured out of whole cloth.

Interesting you mention Corey being arrogant, I told him yesterday by email (I basically never get replies from him...but, I know he's reading them...) to re-read three dreams in particular. Each one having to do with an arrogant, rude, or otherwise abusive teacher. In two of the three dreams I am telling the principle on him and filing a complaint with the District. This feature of dealing with an arrogant teacher in 3 specific and connected situations, is equal to 3 courts and my telling on him. and in particular (not attached here) I go to the principle who says I have to file a complaint with the District. In 3D I am in process of seeking my motion be granted to Amend the Complaint in District court.

I gave Corey and David a pre-published copy of my first dream collection book at Conscious Life Expo Feb 2017 and they subsequently used my data. Corey alleged to me December (by email) 2017 that it was all just synchronicity because I was on my path and he claimed he wasn't reading my emails, I told him (for the record) I didn't believe him.

Anywho, in the book, I am dealing with an arrogant teacher and demoing how foolish he is for build himself up by tearing others down so he can look like he's great with his one skill; singing the dictionary Shakespeare style. Which is symbolic to how Corey just repeats everything others say and how he does that one thing really well and tries to teach others to mimic him, but he knows better than to ask me to do that stuff and I'm there to expose the fraud teacher. I've attached that one here. Also in the dream the arrogant teacher asks who likes stained glass and a girl is later cut with Big Cat gash marks that I heal. Which Connects with other dreams regarding Big Cats and my dealings with them; however, In Waking 3D Life I recently developed a Big Cat stained glass (Pleixglass) design, I also love stained glass and have been talking with a friend of mine and he's been sending me a ton of lovely photos of stained glass in his country. I also cut via my GlowForge laser etcher printer the plexiglass Big Cat pattern. This is how dream 'activators' (as I call them) work. the dream, when active will overlay things in 3D. Ever have a dream where someone is knocking on the door, only to wake up to someone knocking on your door? this Is like that, only with time gaps; that include the associated 3D event in the dream mechanics as a layering factor or 'activator' so when awake and observing in 3D the DreamWalker will know when part of (or all of) a dream is playing out in some capacity or another in Waking 3D Life.

DreamWalker Book Teaching the Teacher_compressed.pdf

I believe the girl trying her darndest to sing the Dictionary correct for the arrogant teacher and has a crush on him is his Texas based Attorney (VYW), and that the first one to sing the dictionary well is her sister who left working for CG.

I'll likely need to post the other 2 dream sequences as well. I am a bit of a handful sometime (for dishonest and trouble maker others) in dream (soul-spirit) realms . . .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

AFFIDAVIT REQUEST

If anyone would like to testify in the form of a written affidavit (and possibly as a witness on the stand) for the state court record, showing how Corey is a fraud please message me and I will provide the proper form and instructions for providing a proper affidavit for the court record.

I have also informed Corey if he threatens any of my witnesses or potential witnesses I will press criminal charges. So if anyone contacts me to testify and he or any of his goons threaten you, please tell me. Although odds are good . . . I'll have already seen it in dream realms . . .

The fact of the matter is, I only have so much time in my day and many of you have spent years dealing with and observing Corey, and your testimony, experiences, facts, and research, will support what I've already stated against him and will support my case that I have Trade Secrets that were misappropriated by Corey and that the matter needs to move forward into discovery and toward a hearing.

I am also open to having legal counsel from someone familiar with Colorado state court processes. I don't necessarily require someone who is adept at Trade Secrets or Intellectual Property (although that would certainly be ideal), I just need someone who is a lawyer and understands court processes and will give me solid advice about process and proper trail/hearing preparation and paper work formatting, content, and etc, and even potentially help me with presenting my case verbally should it go to trial.

Thank You in advance to all those standing up with me and saying 'no' to the Corey Goode fraud, Alyssa M

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

9. Link to Post #45
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by MagikZen (here)

Thank You.

PORKYS !
    Until DYST can verify, I think it's this one: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1237889
    Yes, I was referencing that observation in regards to that particular time line he was on.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Hervé (27th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)
    Very sad about DW and CG. But thank you, MagikZen, for coming forward, and thank you, Diziblueyez, for speaking about your true experiences. At least maybe now I know why some of CG’s story rang true to me – but – it was your and other's story!

I like to think I have my antennae out pretty well for BS. I’ve never been a skeptic in the sense that some folks are, that is, basically, just a believer in the current publicly accepted scientific box/paradigm and everything outside that box is unacceptable and must be false; instead, I examine evidence and incorporate it into my own analysis into a subject.

However, that being said, I’ll confess, I always want to believe the best in people, and I try to go by what resonates as truth to me. I bought much of CG's story; however, it wasn't HIS story to tell!

Thank you to all on this forum, and Bill in particular, for doing your best to “keep it real.”
    Sadly we ALL recognized details and tried to reach out to him because we knew the same details, but then we shared more, not knowing that would be taken, then shared as HIS truth... I care too much about my own experiences, and I really feel w deserve some truth. That was the reason for this post, Not to make Corey look bad, he did that all by himself.. Sadly. I never take pleasure in finding out that people are deliberately hurting others for self gain. HUGS

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Forest Denizen (11th February 2019), MagikZen (29th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Apparently Gaia DID indeed start a case against Goode..

https://www.law360.com/ttab_cases/5b...26b752c376b520

or at least Gaia APPEALED Corey Goode's attempt to Trademark things...
    http://ttabvue.uspto.gov/ttabvue/v?pno=87821423

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Did You See Them (3rd June 2019), Kryztian (3rd June 2019), MagikZen (26th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Alyssa Montalbano explains her case against Corey Goode:

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Did You See Them (10th November 2019), Franny (24th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, so here's the next installment of the Deprogrammer :

Quote Part 1 I delve into explaining CIA Project BLUEBIRD, MKULTRA and the MiLab Programs as they relate to Corey Goode's Public Health claims, while touching on neuroscience and patented mind control technology to be further investigated in Part 2
    In a non-sensationalist presentation is what CG is telling us about his Fantastic Off-World Adventures nothing more than the successful outcome of his own publically admitted Participation in certain so-called "Black Ops" ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Deprogrammer_Screenshot_1.png
Views:	64
Size:	858.4 KB
ID:	42127

Now given that there is still no actual evidence for any of his "Blue Bird" friendly Aliens except for subjective "Experiences", even after several years of testimony, I can only come to the same conclusion, once again : That it is ALL in his IMAGINATION eh ?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Franny (24th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3