+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why are we not talking about the newest James Corey Goode lawsuit for FRAUD? Seems a BIG DEAL

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Why are we not talking about the newest James Corey Goode lawsuit for FRAUD? Seems a BIG DEAL

Quote Posted by MagikZen (here)
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the community and don't know much about it, but I was shared a link to a post about my case and decided to see about joining to answer some questions.

I am the Plaintiff (Alyssa Montalbano) in the Corey Goode case.

The situation is highly unusual and I'll discus this more a little later in the thread.
    Alyssa, THANK YOU for coming forward and sharing your experiences... I wrote this post for several reasons... I KNOW that MANY people that are having contacts and experiences felt compelled to write to Corey Goode, when he began making claims that he was experiencing all of these things. Because I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! And much like you, MY information came out on his "Series", and in such a way, that I had to question where he got the information, and whether or not he got it based upon what I had shared via email! (Of course I was never replied to, which would make a good defense if he wished to claim he never saw the information.. I found that to be very curious)... I also noted that he made claims that he met some of the people that I had discussed, yet he provided NO DETAILS about them, and I thought that perhaps he made THAT CLAIM because I neglected to PROVIDE such details to him! There was ONE person I strongly felt bad for... And she is on the scene now sharing her experiences. I tried to reach out to her, because it sounds like she and I have a LOT in common, but she probably has a LOT of wacko's trying to contact her... (Ileana).. I KNEW when I came across her channel, that she was experiencing MUCH of what I was.. And I wanted to help protect her by making sure to police the field along with the rest of the experiencers.. It is the most im portant thing we can do right now, if we truly want TRUTH..

Nice to Meet you Alyssa, My name is Denise Dyer, and I am happy to meet you... I hope that you do not feel as if I am prying into your personal business by making this post.. I did it because I APPLAUD YOU for doing so... There are many people out there being cloned, having their awareness transferred into other bodies for war.. Being given extended life, but never even realizing what they're doing.. It's no joke.. I was told some things that are going to happen in my future, I was told I would be a "Guardian".. I don't know what that entails, but this subject MEANS something to me because of that... I don't want these jerks tarnishing the truth, especially if it isn't pretty, because we aren't going to learn ANYTHING if we continue to behave in that manner. And to find someone stealing the valor of those true soldiers out there actually doing battle? To me is shameful... Especially given I may become one of those soldiers in the future, and I said I would be, if asked to do such a thing... They need HELP out there... Not Guru's.. Not comic books and video games and trademarks... This is a serious matter...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th February 2019 at 23:59.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Kryztian (11th December 2018), MagikZen (15th January 2019), Nasu (3rd December 2018), Reinhard (13th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Why are we not talking about the newest James Corey Goode lawsuit for FRAUD? Seems a BIG DEAL

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    I was under the impression that his true name was James Corey Goode
    It is. It's in a bunch of court documents, many of which have been posted on the main Corey Goode thread.
    THANK YOU BILL... For keeping the field honest... Much respect to you...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd December 2018 at 22:00. Reason: fixed quote formatting

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2018), David Trd1 (3rd December 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), MagikZen (15th January 2019), Nasu (3rd December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Very sad about DW and CG. But thank you, MagikZen, for coming forward, and thank you, Diziblueyez, for speaking about your true experiences. At least maybe now I know why some of CG’s story rang true to me – but – it was your and other's story!

I like to think I have my antennae out pretty well for BS. I’ve never been a skeptic in the sense that some folks are, that is, basically, just a believer in the current publicly accepted scientific box/paradigm and everything outside that box is unacceptable and must be false; instead, I examine evidence and incorporate it into my own analysis into a subject.

However, that being said, I’ll confess, I always want to believe the best in people, and I try to go by what resonates as truth to me. I bought much of CG's story; however, it wasn't HIS story to tell!

Thank you to all on this forum, and Bill in particular, for doing your best to “keep it real.”
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 2nd December 2018 at 23:36.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2018), David Trd1 (3rd December 2018), MagikZen (16th January 2019), Nasu (3rd December 2018), Reinhard (13th December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Not only has Corey been shown to have plagiarized others and data mined Avalon he repeatedly exploited members by creating an aura of trust and then asking them to share their experiences privately with him. I don't doubt his personal database of other people's stories would be massive and keep him rich in storytelling for the rest of his life.

Here's a few - (and that's just Avalon, God only knows how many more from all the other forums/boards he was a member at):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post741276
    Quote There are "People" that have info that can only say so much without putting their own families in danger. I would ask those people to post what they can here... as cleverly as only we know how

Begin posting...
    Everything is on the table (ISON, Earthquakes, Meteors, "KillShot", Sun/Solar activity, Rogue Planet/Dark Star... Bring it). No ideology should be dissed here be it Religious, Fringe or Pure "Science" etc...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post474999
    Quote Most of the Cabal members ARE directly or indirectly in league with Luciferian groups... maybe we can chat about that in email.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post475140
    Quote Of course, I wouldn't want you to share this on the open forum. I have some to share with you as well. I am totally confidentail and know you are as well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post683219
    Quote I know there are others here that are Native American as I am and may have some cool links, stories to share... PLEASE DO!!!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post697379
    Quote Hello All, I didn't receive feedback on an important topic of this Thread so I am expanding on it just a bit. Please read and if it applies to you follow up with me otherwise please keep moving down the Thread and sharing your experiences and stories as you have been doing.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post860036
    Quote I am going to ask some weird questions for a reason,

From the Dream(s) can you recall Any details of the Sphere (Aka "Flashes of images of a "Red Stripe/Bar" going across the equator at certain times etc?) or any other details/if memory is not blocked and image is clear in any of the engrams? Shape/Size of "Nebula" image (Size of "Nebula" in Proportions to Sphere, Shape of Nebula? Dwarf Nebula? Etc...). Were there any "Flashes" of symbols or Icons in the dreams or memories of? Any other "Feelings" or "Thoughts" about the dream or that you feel you got from the dream(s) that you haven't shared? If you do not wan't to share openly PM me if you are comfortable.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post476696
    Quote Yea, your reaction to my photo is almot word for word what Aaron said. This is some really weird stuff... I will need to digest some of this as all of what you said strikes way to close to home. Literally... I will get back to you. Lets do the rest of this via personal email.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post468325
    Quote Hello, to the OP and others w/:face to chest" experience with the “Lizys”...
    I too would like to hear more specific details. I would also like to know if whoever has had these experiences has noticed ANY changes or reduction in the encounters with this particular non human species in the last year to two. Also, if there were ever any other beings other than the "Greys" who were encountered in the company of these Reptilians. I hope you post again soon. Have the courage to not hold back any info even though I understand there are still "Long Term Memory Stents" in place.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post469002
    Quote I asked those specific questions for a VERY Specific reason. I too had a run in w/a reptoid type of being that I have not seen described before. This one was Sand or Tan Colored, looked more like how people describe "Greys". It was taller and long and spindly w/a larger head. Not quite like the 10+ Feet tall muscled Reptoids most often described. I hope you choose to share more of your stories soon. Both of my grandfathers were in the WWII military, on Navy Intelligence/UDT and the other Army Intel where he was experimented on.
    Can you let me know if the incidents happen in clusters, notice when these clusters may have most often happened, any other beings involved etc? Ping me off line if you like.
    GoodeTXSG@Yahoo.Com.
    Thank you,
    CoreyG/Texas
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post471413
    Quote Maybe wynderer can help us get back on topic regarding the Lizy's with personal stories to compare to the tons of info that is on dozens of web sites regarding these cold blooded critters and their associates, Human and non Human. What do you say wynderer? Can you share more? Can someone else take a leap and share their experience and not just a Story or Fantasy (Which are not toooo hard to sniff out)? I have a lot of questions and interest on this topic. I have not been satisfied by the info on many of these sites dedicated to this type of being.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post775702
    Quote I will go through the info you posted and check it out. I will ping you in PM as well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post476684
    Quote This follows some research I have been involved in. Harmonics and frequency is what we are all made up of... vibrations of sound, light and matter. Please view some other threads in this Forum. If you have Skype let me know and we can talk. Check out my profile and background. I am also an IT guy... weird how the Reptoids seem to find their ways to us (The fruit of knowledge/technology). Please email me offline and we can chat. This is a very brave step you have taken and expect some ridicule... do not be discouraged. Only a certain few experiencers will understand where you are coming from. Please also contact the person that started this thread...
    Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you. I will also send an email to your profile here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th January 2019 at 00:19. Reason: corrected link (see MagikZen's post #34 below)

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Carmody (11th December 2018), David Trd1 (16th January 2019), Did You See Them (3rd December 2018), Flash (3rd December 2018), Hazelfern (11th December 2018), Kryztian (12th December 2018), MagikZen (16th January 2019), Nasu (11th December 2018), RedSun88 (11th December 2018), Reinhard (13th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018), Sophocles (11th December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019), Ultima Thule (11th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Just out of curiosity, regarding Gemma's post directly above, 'data mining' can happen anywhere within the forum, private or not, correct?
    I just now heard of the term while listening to Dark Journalist talk with clif high about CG.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Did You See Them (13th December 2018), MagikZen (27th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by MagikZen (here)
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the community and don't know much about it, but I was shared a link to a post about my case and decided to see about joining to answer some questions.

I am the Plaintiff (Alyssa Montalbano) in the Corey Goode case.

The situation is highly unusual and I'll discus this more a little later in the thread.

Also, because I am not a lawyer, I have to learn the law as I go along and how to properly write my papers and state my case. Through a lot of research and speaking with a variety of lawyers/ attornies kind enough to speak with me and give me advice, along with help from the Pro Se clinic, I recently realized my case is actually a matter of Trade Secret theft through fraud.

During 2017 I emailed Corey approximately 500 dream visions. To which I saw he and associates discuss matters from within my dreams, claim my experiences as thier own, and/or posted articles/news connected with my dreams. In mid December 2017 Corey basically told me by email, that it was all just 'synchronicity' because I was on my right path and he alleged to not be reading my emails, yet told me he had them in a seperate folder in the SBA gmail account. In gmail, folders have to be specifically created. I told him I didn't believe him as I'd seen he and David (and other associates) 'synchronistically' use my work. This was performed at least a hundred times during 2017. Then came the alleged, January 12, 2018 Mega Update, where he appears to have retailored approximately 20 of my dream visions as a type of mutilated derivative work.

During 2017, I was also seeking employment at Gaia TV. I met with Jay Weidner, Sept 11, 2017, to discuss having a dream series. Jay told me, I was extremely shamanic as I'd shared with him various things, along with a handful of dreams that turned out to be him. He affirmed very specific things I saw about himself and others at Gaia TV. I was told that Gaia TV was interested in a non-fiction dream series. I soon after attended the Gaia TV event and Jirka (CEO) stated to me "everyone always likes you" and respectively "we need to see about getting you a job here." I then spoke with another director of content and subsequently wrote a 126 page document showing the veracity of my dreams to Waking 3D Life and essentially said they could ask Corey about all the connections...as he was regularly tweeting, posting, or talking about similar or same topics on CD. DW was also referencing content and information from my dreams as well. Then, after my submission to Gaia TV the last quarter of the 2017 year, they told me "it was hard to follow and they'd take a pass" I told the Gaia TV content rep that was just to show the veracity of my dreams and (at the time) I had a small team of private contractors working with me, who I offered to write a proper proposal with. no reply was received.

As stated prior, Corey alleged to me mid December 2017 he'd not been reading my emails and I told him I did not believe him. But, in case he was telling the truth (because I do see things) I sent a bunch more emails into January 2018 pointing out his postings after my dream visions were shared with him. Subsequently he had me call Roger R, Feb 2, 2018, who labeled me a security risk, denied me attendance at the Hawaii event (where I planned to directly ask Corey about his uses of my work) and told me to stop emailing. I did with the exception of one email April 1, 2018 to notice of copyright issues and try to communicate in 3D one last time before starting due process of law pre-litigation mailings as I was discovering a fraud had been perpetrated against me. During 2017, while Corey and his crew were using and benefiting (profeteering) from my free materials, at no time did he call me a stalker (to me) or tell me to stop sending emails with information. He only started that once I wanted remedy and attribution due for my work.

April 18, 2018 I began due process of law and began mailing certified copies of my pre-litigation complaint to Corey and sent courtesy copies to GTV Sr dir of content and the CEO, as notification of legal responsibly is the first essential of due process of law. I sent subsequent mailings to include an amended complaint (the notice) and certified billing statements along with an offer for remedy outside of litigation.

I received a frivolous and without merit presentment, dated June 5, 2018, from Corey's attorney (Valerie Yanaros Wilde). I replied that her offer was refused for lack of indorcement and noticed her off her failure to lawfully respond or prove her identity to me or that she lawfully could represent Mr. Goode.

June 16, 2018 Corey and his attorney failed to open a stalking case against me in the Broomfield combined courts and Ms. Wilde left me a phone call that made it sound like I had a hearing over the weekend. I phoned the Broomfield courts and they don't hold court over the weekend. I phoned them the next week when Corey and his attorneys packet arrived to the court and the clerk told me they "did not meet the requirements" and it could not be filed as it was.

I opened my lawsuit June 25, 2018 seeking a default judgement on my behalf, since Corey failed to respond.

Civil Officer Mike Blea attempted to serve Corey at Gaia TV on June 27, 2018 and was told Corey no longer worked there. I petitioned the courts for service by publication. I attempted to get Ms. Wilde to arrange for service of Corey on or about July 1 and did not hear from her till July 13, 2018. We then began discussing serving Corey. Corey essentially “appeared” July 17, 2018, by way of filing a motion to dismiss in state court.

July 17, 2018 Ms. Wilde also helped Corey open a malicious prosecution case against me in Broomfield, CO for stalking. A crime I did not commit. Corey, per his typical ‘synchronistic style‘ of public communication regarding me, Facebook posted about how he had people taking too much of an interest in him and how he was being intensely pursued and how he had to take out a protection order to protect himself and his family. He was clearly inferring me, but I didn't know it at the time because they hadn't told me yet about the hearing, they were trying to keep me from serving legal documents on Corey and were also trying to gain unfair and unethical advantages through criminal charges and to avoid and evade the state court case. I have a clean record. They fabricated evidence for the Broomfield courts, such as I made repeat phone calls when I don't even have Corey's number, and didn’t tell me about thier second attempt untill the day prior the hearing that they had attained a temporary Protection Order against me and the hearing on July 24, 2018 to make it permanent.

I continued to discuss my state court case matters with Ms. Wilde by email through to July 23rd regarding my case against Corey. July 23, 2018 barely over 24 hrs prior the hearing in Broomfield, she tells me I have a hearing at 3:30p the following day. I was burdened and spent the next 13 hours writing my defense. They had filed my legal presentments and offer for remedy outside of litigation as 'stalking evidence'. They failed to serve me (C.R.C.P. Rule 4). I slept less than 1 hour, drove to Broomfield, filed my papers and mailed Corey a copy and then attended the hearing. I was later threatened by Ms. Wilde with police and Court action for mailing legally filed papers to Corey. Corey appeared (pro se), the judge read my papers and sorta lit into Corey for all his failures in open court.

Corey and his out of state attorney (she was not present, and not entered lawfully into the case Pro Hac Vice (CRCP Rule 221)) basically do the "blame" game. He blames her for mistakes, she blames him, that way no one is responsible and they essentially work the legal system that way. But, I point it all out for the courts. The judge vacated the order after reading my papers, but then Corey alleged he'd have witnesses testify against me and he used his one continuance and the judge told him to get a legitimate Colorado attorney. He did not. The order against me was reentered and continued to August 6, 2018. I hired an attorney and appeared. Corey did not, the order was vacated and the case was closed.

Corey, instead of appearing, had written a motion asking for a second continuance (not allowed) and alleged he had to urgently go to Texas for an ailing father, the same state his attorney resides in.

August 13, 2018 I receive notice from the Denver federal courts that my case (18CV50) was 'removed' to federal court on the ground it was a copyright and trademark federal jurisdiction. Out of state attornies may practice in federal court without Pro Hac Vice entry.

Through speaking with many people and a lot of legal research, I wrote a motion for remand for failure to remove the case within 30 days. But ultimately, I consented to removal as at that time I understood it to be the proper jurisdiction court.

Through a series of a lot more events, repeat failures by defendant and his counsel to serve me what they filed, and learning of PACER.gov and eventually registering and being able to file electrically, speaking with the Pro Se clinic, and various attornies who would speak with me, I came to learn my case is not a Constitutional matter in the way I thought and it was not accurately a copyright/ trademark matter either. I learned the type of fraud I was looking at, was/is a state court level matter.

I researched and recently discovered the correct statutes that govern my case (CUTSA Colorado Uniform Trade Secret Act, in conjunction with Fraud and Theft). I also have been repeatedly told by my state court, the case was still pending and has not actually been removed. This ment, Corey and his attorney technically failed to remove my case and had failed to consolidate the cases. They also had knowingly filed the incorrect document as the Complaint (they filed a letter I wrote to Corey that was never filed onto any court record by myself). What they filed cited no federal laws that gave them lawful grounds for thier removal and this ‘mistake ‘’ also cost me legal representation. They also fabricated a register of actions pointed out as “concocted” by Judge Moore.

I have written a motion to amend the Motion for Remand, to include the jurisdictional issue for failure to file the proper complaint, that related back to the original motion for remand content, as I'd only recently realized the gravity of this "mistake" of theirs.

I also wrote a motion to dismiss due to same action pending in another court, due to thier failure to consolidate the cases. (FRCP Rule 42)

I then began to look into writing and filing a proper complaint onto the state court record and received excellent legal advice recently that helped me understand I need to write a short complaint and all the evidence is presented and gathered during the discovery phases. I found and wrote a proper CRCP Rule 8 complaint and filed it at the state court level.

I then wrote a motion to amend the federal court complaint to amend the complaint with what I filed at state level. Recently Judge Moore has ordered defendant to show cause regarding why the case should not be remanded back to state court by November 30.

So, that is where that sits right now. I'm still seeking legal representation and/or LSR (Limited Scope Representation) from someone ideally located in Colorado. But, it doesn't matter to me, so long as I can receive legal process advice.

Since I opened my case June 25, 2018 in state court, Corey and his counsel have basically proven the basis of much of what I allegated, but furtive additional evidence will still need to be provided to the courts and I also require evidence to see further what actually "is".

Now, I will address the oddity of my dream vision situation.

I've been watching and listening to a handful of others who are speaking up about Corey, such as YouTuber JoeFromtheCarolinas, Dark Journalist, a little bit of CW Chanter, and prior them Patty Greer.

In Dark Journalists recent CERN Tarot occult nightmare video (I've watched about 1hr 20 min https://youtu.be/RX6NF89UQTY ) I began to more fully understand my situation and why Corey (and "friends") took advantage of me. Apparently, it's rare to find people like myself (that can read consciousness...aka...see the future and ... whatever...) and these types are highly sought after by deep state government operations for a leg up.

When I began sending Corey my intel.... I didn't know it was intel... because I've never been in the military or any other related program. I'm the outsiders outsider. lol. I've also never studied any occult stuff, shamanism, cabalism, or any other "ism". I grew up Pentecostal Christian but exited all religion in my early to mid 20s. I've also never really liked or followed history. So, I didn't really know that what I do in dreams is highly unusual or historically sought after. I can do anything in dreams and I'm often telling others this in dreams too, such as "Do you know this is a dream?" I usually get very puzzled looks (lol) and then I tell them "don't you know, we can do anything in dreams?" I usually get more puzzled looks. But, it's fun to try. lol. In dreams I shapeshift, time travel, teleport, manifest anything I want or needed, heal others, manifest spheres from my hands, fly, heal dark entities, quite literally... anything....

In 2017 I began to research some about shamanism to understand what it was. I discovered on one website, I could do all the things they mentioned (and more) and the site mentioned someone might spend a lifetime learning just one of those skills. The site also stated a shaman's level of skill is determined by efficacy. By the end of 2017 I had seen 100s of things connect with my dreams in Waking 3D Life. From the Elon Musk shuttle launch, to information about the AI to CERN to the presidents. A lot of things, were affirmed by Corey posting tweets to articles.

I didn't know when I began my dream journey in 2006 to find my Twin Flame my story would be so entwined with the SSP community. I just thought I had cool dreams to one day tell and stuff to symbolically work through to one day be with my Twin Flame… but nope... I was actually seeing things 5 to 10 years (or less) into the future that would be occurring in 3D or that it would be people I would actually meet today, appearing in disguises, so I'd recognize them now.

I've documented over a thousand dreams now and learned how to connect them. This is what I'm here to teach others as well. Dreams are each souls personal road map to thier life. There are reasons why some things funnel into 3D and why some things do not. The keys are love, truth, and desire. The more honest a person is with themselves and others, the more they see. Also, Love = Magik in dreams. I typically have no idea what I'm gonna do in dreams, I just know I feel love for the other being and desire to express that and all sorts of cool things happen.

Through my journey, I learned I've been working with the SSP community, Gtv group, and those around it.

In current time, I always know what Corey and his attorney are up to or thinking to try, cause I already see it first in dreams, where they first have to tell me, show me, and/or ask my permission to do... whatever... in 3D. I sent them a handful of dreams showing them how I already knew I’d win the Broomfield case before I even knew about the Broomfield case in 3D. I saw in a dream a baseball team of like 2 or 3 women in the baseball “Field” and one got up and basically bunted a homerun with an industrial “Broom!” I also saw Corey was extremely angry when they tried and failed to open the 1st stalking case June 2018. In that dream CG appeared as a large octopus squid thing and I was in space with a handful of friends. I then saw a girl by the water that I felt very connected with and the squid came up and basically ripped off her leg, like it was supposed to be me, but it wasn't.This was symbolic of the 1st failed attempt and how they tried to harm me. I then saw the attorney would fail to serve me repeatedly, because I had a dream with a young girl (she was disguised) who had a PO box, but I didn't seen to have one, but was thinking to get one. I also saw that my in-house-state-court review on August 24th would essentially be cancelled because a guy took my gas pump number 24 and cancelled my using it. This was symbolic also of the Broomfield case being cancelled (closed) because it too was on the 24th (July) and the hearing was short and essentially ‘cancelled.’

Everybody sees things in dreams related to thier lives.

This is what I believe 'they ' want to keep hidden most. The truth about dreams. What we do in dreams determines Waking 3D Life. I've now seen this hundreds of times.

I've heard many stories of those who've been dealing with the dark ones, about having death threats and etc. However, ‘they’ always must ask a person's soul spirit in dreams first for permission. The ever popular "they" have asked me many times if they can kill me and they try of course, in dreams. I always tell them no, and give them love in the way they need it and as a result my Waking 3D Life is pretty mellow. Dark beings don't know how to access the light and they ‘ask’ for it by trying to kill or harm. I recognize this, and give them love and light, if they aren't ready they will freak out and leave. Like two shadow people who tried to scare me and took me out on a little row boat dinghy and I tried to get them to laugh and play with me instead. They literally freaked out and couldn't leave fast enough… like 3 seconds! This is how humanity heals the rifts.

Most often, dark entities in dreams are people the DreamWalker knows and loves in Waking 3D Life...a wife...a husband .. A son... daughter... mother... father.... etc. This is why I teach to always give love. No fighting.

Now, clearly, " no fighting" does not mean let people walk all over you and take what they want. This is where healthy boundaries come in; thus the lawsuit for me with Corey. he crossed a boundary and I said, 'no, that's not ok... the line is here and this is my rule.' I consider myself like a super nanny for these people. I work with them from both soul-spirit realms and in 3D. They are what I call 'disparate' souls. That means thier 3D conscious self is out of alignment with thier true self and deepest desires. These types require extra patience and love. I always only give that which I am comfortable with giving and take care of my own boundaries. In that fashion, I am essentially never upset because I give them freedom to be who they are and draw my line in the sand where they are to behave themselves.

The main issue I am correcting with my lawsuit its to protect my dream visions (trade secrets) from being improperly disseminated and/or turned into mutilated derivative works.

The biggest question mark I have right now, is how much did I see before hand vs. how much did Corey and David talk about or even just make up based on my dreams?... including, if they made up Emery's bullet story based on a dream I had. I am inclined to say they made up that story, since I've heard they made up the Pete Peterson house story and pilfered off money from people like myself to raise some 60k or the like.

I especially enjoy speaking with people about dreams and answering questions about dreams, which is another part of why I'm not mad at Corey and his gang, because they are a part of why I have come to see the value of my abilities and have stepped into my destiny.

Hugs, Alyssa (aka artist and writer Ari Stone)
    As for for dreams, I do the same. If i want to, that is. Sometimes I try to be a 'normie', and sometimes I dive into the 'half in-half out' state, with a foot in each world. That mind set is impossible to maintain, it involves waking dreams of a sort: Seeing in time while awake while asleep, astral projection, mind contact, speaking in people's heads, ability to control people and crowds inadvertently or willfully, and so on. It's an observation (observe) and 'first...do no harm', type of adjustment, to learn what is going on. To understand before anything else goes on.

this condition of continual firing on all cylinders cannot be continuously maintained, in my case, and I suspect the same -for almost if not all others. The body cannot handle the stresses very well, most time would have to be spent in meditation to hold life in the fleshy box, it is completely overwhelmed, by the mind connection and activities.

As I've said before, I should have taken my mother's advice and went to a monastery as in Buddhist or what not.

What has happened to you is why I don't share much of anything at all. People don't know what it is, it is like a boomstick or alien technology to them, they try turn into an advantageous weapon of some sort. It's not (the inborn skill) for them. Simple enough.

For a while, I spent time helping souls pass from this state to the next, souls that were essentially shattered by the violence of their deaths. To do this, I had to enter their life/body at the last moment of extreme horror and take it all on and die that death with them... but shunt the trauma, so it leaves less impact, and they can 'get out', so to speak. It's kinda why death threats would not work very well on me, I've been it all, as they say. Indonesia and the tsunami was the most interesting one of all.....That was another crowd handling technique but utilized in that in-between state...

There's more beings dying this way than one can help so it had to be given up as it was damaging me as well, in my day to day life. Someone asks, "what did you do last night?"..and one can't say something like, "I was decapitated violently and unexpectedly and died in extreme horror and loss." That's not going to fly as casual conversation....

I'm actually on tape somewhere, I'm sure someone has it on tape. It was a major concert by a major artist, and the crowd at the front was divided into three rows pointed at the stage, it was on the main floor of the venue, a major sporting arena. The crowd on stage right (left from the crowd view), in that row, I was at the very back. The artist compelled the entire crowd to get up and move in a certain way, and the other two rows stood up and participated. I decide I did not want to get up and did not want my view blocked... so I helped the entire row of many thousands in front of me to not get up, during the entire sequence. Not one person stood up. Exactly how that was done is not to be spoken of, as that is part of the sort of thing they want to abuse.

I think that this is where humanity is headed, this sort of ability or state.............
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th December 2018 at 04:07.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bubu (11th December 2018), Debra (11th December 2018), Did You See Them (13th December 2018), Hervé (11th December 2018), JRS (29th December 2018), MagikZen (27th January 2019), onawah (15th January 2019), RedSun88 (11th December 2018), Reinhard (13th December 2018), seko (11th December 2018), Sophocles (11th December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019), Swan (16th December 2018), Valerie Villars (11th December 2018), what is a name? (11th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

As for for dreams, I do the same. If i want to, that is. Sometimes I try to be a 'normie', and sometimes I dive into the 'half in-half out' state, with a foot in each world. That mind set is impossible to maintain, it involves waking dreams of a sort: Seeing in time while awake while asleep, astral projection, mind contact, speaking in people's heads, ability to control people and crowds inadvertently or willfully, and so on. It's an observation (observe) and 'first...do no harm', type of adjustment, to learn what is going on. To understand before anything else goes on.

this condition of continual firing on all cylinders cannot be continuously maintained, in my case, and I suspect the same -for almost if not all others. The body cannot handle the stresses very well, most time would have to be spent in meditation to hold life in the fleshy box, it is completely overwhelmed, by the mind connection and activities.

As I've said before, I should have taken my mother's advice and went to a monastery as in Buddhist or what not.

What has happened to you is why I don't share much of anything at all. People don't know what it is, it is like a boomstick or alien technology to them, they try turn into an advantageous weapon of some sort. It's not (the inborn skill) for them. Simple enough.

For a while, I spent time helping souls pass from this state to the next, souls that were essentially shattered by the violence of their deaths. To do this, I had to enter their life/body at the last moment of extreme horror and take it all on and die that death with them... but shunt the trauma, so it leaves less impact, and they can 'get out', so to speak. It's kinda why death threats would not work very well on me, I've been it all, as they say. Indonesia and the tsunami was the most interesting one of all.....That was another crowd handling technique but utilized in that in-between state...

There's more beings dying this way than one can help so it had to be given up as it was damaging me as well, in my day to day life. Someone asks, "what did you do last night?"..and one can't say something like, "I was decapitated violently and unexpectedly and died in extreme horror and loss." That's not going to fly as casual conversation....

I'm actually on tape somewhere, I'm sure someone has it on tape. It was a major concert by a major artist, and the crowd at the front was divided into three rows pointed at the stage, it was on the main floor of the venue, a major sporting arena. The crowd on stage right (left from the crowd view), in that row, I was at the very back. The artist compelled the entire crowd to get up and move in a certain way, and the other two rows stood up and participated. I decide I did not want to get up and did not want my view blocked... so I helped the entire row of many thousands in front of me to not get up, during the entire sequence. Not one person stood up. Exactly how that was done is not to be spoken of, as that is part of the sort of thing they want to abuse.

I think that this is where humanity is headed, this sort of ability or state.............
    Fantastical account luckily something has prepared me for this. There was an story told by a very close friend about a local shaman close to him who can walk through a downpour without a single drop of rain getting on both of them, freezing time and more. so yes this is where humanity is headed.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th December 2018 at 11:27. Reason: fixed quote formatting

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Did You See Them (13th December 2018), MagikZen (27th January 2019), onawah (15th January 2019), Stephanie (20th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Just out of curiosity, regarding Gemma's post directly above, 'data mining' can happen anywhere within the forum, private or not, correct?
    I just now heard of the term while listening to Dark Journalist talk with clif high about CG.
    Yes, it's a general term, really a new one since the advent of the internet, referring to the use of internet searching to collect 'deep' and detailed data on a topic, or sometimes an individual or a social trend. It's not illegal at all... all researchers do it, and always have done. (The intelligence agencies, also. )

The equivalent in pre-internet days would include picking through someone's personal garbage in their trash can to compile a personal profile of their movements, preferences and habits. (Agencies and police really used to do this, and probably still do.)

There's a Wikipedia page about it:

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2018), Did You See Them (13th December 2018), MagikZen (27th January 2019), Magnus (16th December 2018), Nasu (11th December 2018), onawah (15th January 2019), Stephanie (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (11th December 2018), Yoda (11th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Difference being that legit researchers cite where they mined the data, of course.
    Yes, it's a general term, really a new one since the advent of the internet, referring to the use of internet searching to collect 'deep' and detailed data on a topic, or sometimes an individual or a social trend. It's not illegal at all... all researchers do it, and always have done. (The intelligence agencies, also. )

The equivalent in pre-internet days would include picking through someone's personal garbage in their trash can to compile a personal profile of their movements, preferences and habits. (Agencies and police really used to do this, and probably still do.)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Did You See Them (13th December 2018), MagikZen (27th January 2019), Retief (15th December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Just out of interest does anyone know if Corey was on the "Open Minds Forum" back in 2008 ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

MagikZen (27th January 2019), Retief (15th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Just out of interest does anyone know if Corey was on the "Open Minds Forum" back in 2008 ?
    No idea, but it cracks me up when Kevin Moore asks Corey @7:29 if he's read any books that he's taken context from and Corey says the bulk of his research was in "the programs" but in the "real world" he hasn't read a lot of stuff on this type of information and he believes "they chose him" because he was a blank slate.

Corey says he wasn't front loaded with lots of belief systems yet he comes from a highly religious background with family members who are/were Ministers and he attended religious studies at College - go figure

One only has to remember from being here, or search Corey aka GoodETxSG on Avalon, to see that not only was/is he an avid reader, he was a prolific poster dumping reams and reams and reams of information/articles. Many of which referred to books; so even if Corey didn't read all the books, he certainly did a heck of a lot of reading - on multiple topics!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

MagikZen (27th January 2019), Retief (15th December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Iv'e already shown a few months ago were he states he'd never read "The law of one" until (gives date ) .. and then showed a much earlier post on his SBA website where he quotes from it and shows his understanding of it understanding of it !

PORKYS !

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

MagikZen (27th January 2019), Retief (15th December 2018), Stephanie (20th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thank you Denise (Post #21) for this very thoughtful post and the information shared.

I am only now reading through the additional posts to this thread as I was handling a lot of legal stuff, an art show I had in the gallery carrying my work, and other business related activities. I also had to wait until I felt it was the right time to come back to the forum to speak some more about things.

Currently, the case has been remanded back to state court.

Without having read all the following posts yet; a gang stalking whistle blower recently came forward (January 13, 2019) and at the very end of the video there is mention of messing with people in their dreams (which I asked if anyone was aware of formerly). This is the final major bit of evidence I was looking for. It is also associated with "BlueBird," CIA, and MKULTRA. (See video at 1:17:57 mark) I recommend everyone watch and listen to the video. It also mentions the Voice of God technology amidst a lot of other excellent info. The name-not-disclosed whistle blower is in litigation against the Federal Government (If I recall correctly) for such activities and is (of course) now dealing with being a major target.

https://youtu.be/ziQ_XHf1PBc

I can say from my experiences, if I have been corporate gang stalked by Corey, David, Gaia TV, etc for my dream information both in and outside of my dreams (I don't really care) because what is done in dreams determines what then funnels into 3D. The part I care about is the truth being mutilated and that is also why I opened the lawsuit and its definitely not ok for Corey (and David Wilcock, who may yet become a defendant in my case) to use my vast amounts of Trade Secret information they misappropriated for use as their own.

I have seen hundreds of dreams and then experienced their 3D facsimile.

Dreams and those interactions are the magik tool everyone is seeking on how to handle/deal with advanced technological and psychological weapons. From the hundreds (now well into over a thousand documented dreams) of dream visions I have had and seeing the 3D expressions, I can see how what I do in dream realms corrects the 3D situation. Generally speaking I give love and healing to those who try to harm me in dreams. My focus is always on love. Although sometimes "love" means placing them in headlocks and etc letting them know they are to not harm me. It is to be duly noted even though sometimes I perform more harsh expressions of love they are never performed out of anger, hate, or in efforts to harm the other being, with the exception of one time (that I recall off the top of my head) where I was angry and threw fire balls from my hands at a bad rapist guy trying to get me. My magik did work, but it was harder to access because of the anger. But, generally speaking I come from places of love and harsher expressions are basically like this: when working with a lion, one communicates and interacts different with them to respect their form and species. Now, compare that to how one would interact with a delicate little humming bird; if a person treated a humming bird rough like a lion, the bird would likely be crushed to death and if one touched a lion like a humming bird, he may never feel the touch. Such is the nature of interactions in dream realms. Essentially, a lion (less light filled soul) must be shown who is boss, a humming bird (more light filled soul) needs to be treated gently. I also equate different soul interactions in dream realms as being equal to speaking another person's language to communicate with them more efficiently.

At any rate, with everything I have seen now, dreams/soul-spirit realms is where the healing of 3D reality first occurs and this is why the Corey and David's of the world are trying to co-opt the entire field and be self appointed 'Gurus' and 'saviors.' If they can fool people into thinking 3D is actually where the 'game' really occurs and that humans are powerless victims, its easy for them to 'win.' 'They' (in general) first manipulate souls into agreeing to abuse in dream realms, I have seen this many times; then they receive the permission to do harm to them in Waking 3D Life. David and Corey (in particular) allege people seeing fake 'avatars' of them so people think its some other soul performing harm against them using David or Corey's appearance...However, I've seen both Corey and David do things in dream realms that I won't post about here but will likely come out in the lawsuit if they continue to fail to negotiate with me. Corey and David sometimes use their own form to perform harm on others and also use a LOT of disguises. The biggest scam about dreams by the powers-that-wanna-be is that dreams are a bunch of sexual dysfunctional junk, or have no bearing on reality, or that only someone like David (or Corey) aka self-appointed-supposed-gurus have all the answers. Yet, the answers these types present seem to typically belong to people like me and you who shared with them info because of trusting and believing in their fraud. This is what I am putting a stop to. They can option to do this the easy way. . . or the hard way . . . right now, they are choosing the hard way . . .

Ok, I'm going to read some more of the following posts in a little while! It looks like a lot of great info from skimming over everything.

Thank you to everyone and I'll mark a thank you once I read the post(s) and reply where appropriate, Alyssa
    Last edited by MagikZen; 29th March 2019 at 16:09. Reason: removal of a comment due new information being aquired

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Did You See Them (27th January 2019), Flash (15th January 2019), Kryztian (17th January 2019), onawah (15th January 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2019), Stephanie (20th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Wow . . ok . . . thank you (Gemma13 Post #24) for finding all those and directly link sharing them here to the direct quote location. I was unable to open the 6th one, it said I did not have access.? I will be looking them over more thoroughly but mostly I was seeing he does encourage people to privately email him their experiences. This is very useful and helpful as evidence for my case and also builds more dream connections regarding the guy. Thank You, Alyssa

Mod note from Bill: That was a bad link, and I've edited it in Gemma's post above. It's here: (Interesting, too)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th January 2019 at 00:24.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), Did You See Them (27th January 2019), Kryztian (17th January 2019), onawah (27th January 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2019), Stephanie (20th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

After Corey left Avalon he went to “The One Truth” Forum (TOT) and basically did the same there as he did on Avalon: https://jandeane81.com/index.php

. presented himself as a Guru
    . posted prolifically
    . invited members to share their stories
    . offered a Q&A for members
    . eventually became hostile and aggressive . . . and left

I have had difficulty with the search parameters on TOT so cannot search and provide specific links. Considering your legal case perhaps Administrators at TOT could be contacted to see if they would be cooperative in helping search their database for specific links to show more of the obsessive repetitive behaviour of Corey asking members to privately message him.

Corey was also on other forums as I do recall him mentioning this . . . just not sure which ones and of course he could have used multiple avatars besides GoodETxSG.

He was on the “Super Soldier Forum” for a short time, but from memory I think he eventually “pissed them off too”. Note his title on that forum:

Then there’s this which could be another forum Corey posted on - but unfortunately the link says site is undergoing maintenance.

Quote Search Results Web results
    GoodETxSG Disclosure Data: "It Has Begun. This 'Disinformation War ...
    www.theeventchronicle.com › Intel Reports

May 4, 2015 - (The Promise Revealed) This is a post by GoodETxSG, one of our ... well could be at least one who is a member on every forum off this type.
    In this comment of Corey’s (2015) one has to wonder whether his “insider information” actually comes from data mining the internet and individuals.

Quote http://theearthplan.blogspot.com/201...gram-site.html

Do note that there in coming weeks on DivineCosmos.com there are going to be some extremely extensive and through articles and reports on all of this subject matter. DW spent weeks and many hours vetting me with his other SSP Insiders and to this point he stated I have had over 230 points of correlation with no "Red Flags" or signs of deception. This includes insider information from the programs that has never been shared by anyone on the Internet or in SSP Presentations.
    Corey also did a FAQ page on his Sphere Being Alliance website which may be of interest:

https://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs

When you click on the questions his answer pops up. For example:

If you scroll down and click on: “As a MILAB were you ever tortured or molested? I ask because in Drake’s program they are saying because you are a super soldier (who dissociates) that you may be hallucinating.”

Corey’s response is lengthy but includes:

I am going on the record to say I am not a "Super Soldier" and that I am not recalling memories from anyone else. These are all physical encounters and not "Channeling" where I have had one of the Blue Avians physically put his hand on my forearm. These are not any sort of memory implants or mind control. Those who have heard my first two interviews know that I went through a cleansing of entity attachments via using the name of Jesus (Which is not popular with many). I was a MILAB and there are many dozens of programs that fall under the MILAB Umbrella. I was an "Intuitive Empath" and was not in any of the more sadistic "Super Soldier" programs.

But wait . . . there’s more:

Quote https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post974782

It's a reasonable hypothesis, and fits all the facts. In November 2014, after his initial interview with Christine was published, Corey was in personal behind-the-scenes contact with over 35 people from this forum who knew they also had, or felt they may have had, Milab experiences.
    […]
    And More:

Corey's Blog post of some remote viewing experiences:

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-that-we.html
    Last edited by Gemma13; 17th January 2019 at 06:18.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2019), Did You See Them (27th January 2019), Hervé (27th January 2019), MagikZen (27th January 2019), Matthew (17th January 2019), onawah (27th January 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2019), Stephanie (20th January 2019), TrumanCash (27th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    After Corey left Avalon he went to “The One Truth” Forum (TOT) and basically did the same there as he did on Avalon: https://jandeane81.com/index.php

. posted prolifically

Thank You for posting this. I will be looking more thoroughly into the links.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Did You See Them (27th January 2019), onawah (27th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

. posted prolifically

I have had difficulty with the search parameters on TOT so cannot search and provide specific links. Considering your legal case perhaps Administrators at TOT could be contacted to see if they would be cooperative in helping search their database for specific links to show more of the obsessive repetitive behaviour of Corey asking members to privately message him.

Corey was also on other forums as I do recall him mentioning this . . . just not sure which ones and of course he could have used multiple avatars besides GoodETxSG.

He was on the “Super Soldier Forum” for a short time, but from memory I think he eventually “pissed them off too”. Note his title on that forum:

Then there’s this which could be another forum Corey posted on - but unfortunately the link says site is undergoing maintenance.

Quote Search Results Web results
    GoodETxSG Disclosure Data: "It Has Begun. This 'Disinformation War ...
    www.theeventchronicle.com › Intel Reports

May 4, 2015 - (The Promise Revealed) This is a post by GoodETxSG, one of our ... well could be at least one who is a member on every forum off this type.
    In this comment of Corey’s (2015) one has to wonder whether his “insider information” actually comes from data mining the internet and individuals.

Quote http://theearthplan.blogspot.com/201...gram-site.html

Do note that there in coming weeks on DivineCosmos.com there are going to be some extremely extensive and through articles and reports on all of this subject matter. DW spent weeks and many hours vetting me with his other SSP Insiders and to this point he stated I have had over 230 points of correlation with no "Red Flags" or signs of deception. This includes insider information from the programs that has never been shared by anyone on the Internet or in SSP Presentations.
    Corey also did a FAQ page on his Sphere Being Alliance website which may be of interest:

https://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs

When you click on the questions his answer pops up. For example:

If you scroll down and click on: “As a MILAB were you ever tortured or molested? I ask because in Drake’s program they are saying because you are a super soldier (who dissociates) that you may be hallucinating.”

Corey’s response is lengthy but includes:

I am going on the record to say I am not a "Super Soldier" and that I am not recalling memories from anyone else. These are all physical encounters and not "Channeling" where I have had one of the Blue Avians physically put his hand on my forearm. These are not any sort of memory implants or mind control. Those who have heard my first two interviews know that I went through a cleansing of entity attachments via using the name of Jesus (Which is not popular with many). I was a MILAB and there are many dozens of programs that fall under the MILAB Umbrella. I was an "Intuitive Empath" and was not in any of the more sadistic "Super Soldier" programs.

But wait . . . there’s more:

Quote https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post974782

It's a reasonable hypothesis, and fits all the facts. In November 2014, after his initial interview with Christine was published, Corey was in personal behind-the-scenes contact with over 35 people from this forum who knew they also had, or felt they may have had, Milab experiences.
    […]
    And More:

Corey's Blog post of some remote viewing experiences:

I was also on the One Truth forum during that time frame and was engaging in conversation with Goode on his thread. And, yes, I also observed his behavior and found him to be quite arrogant and rude. It was the main reason I left that forum.

Later on I concluded he was not on the level after reading about his blue bird/sphere being story as it did not fit into the ET contact phenomenon. I know that positive ETs do exist but this story appeared to be manufactured out of whole cloth.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 27th January 2019 at 16:22.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (27th January 2019), Did You See Them (27th January 2019), Flash (27th January 2019), MagikZen (27th January 2019), onawah (27th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Thank you for sharing this.

One thing I basically never do is take on the drama/problem of others in order to assist them. I believe you have made a very wise and emotionally healthy decision to stop taking on people's end of life problems, each soul must make their own journey. However, I do believe if you focus on love (as I do and which I believe is your intention) that you can still option to help those souls (if it brings you joy to do so) and you'll have new amazing and magical methods flow out of you that you will enliven you upon waking, instead of having a more harrowing experience.

Here is one where I was dealing with a dark entity type being coming out of a friend of mine, that might be of interest to you and get your creative juices flowing in dream realms and exploring other methods of assistance. The 'pastor Ken' is a known astral instructor buddy of CG's. That is all I will say about that and the female is a former private contractor of mine who was also involved with my situation in a capacity I am still observing for 3D data and evidence. Regardless, I love all these silly people and cleanse them and their souls any chance I get.

Lotus Golem
    https://aristoneart.com/2018/03/15/2...reintegration/

Here is another post you may find of interest, regarding anDreW and only a tiny piece of what I am actually aware of with him. I have already seen 4 or 5 things occur from this one and am still actually expecting the 'big one' yet in 3D. Time will tell.

Galactic Rescue
    https://aristoneart.com/2018/11/11/2...lactic-rescue/
    pswd: twinflame

I do stuff like these all the time in dream realms. I thought it was normal for everyone, until I started talking with other people. I have always believed I can do anything in dreams, so I can. Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm going to do, I just know I am focused on love, joy, fun, peace, healing and etc, and all the cool stuff just happens...flows out. No method or plans involved.

Here is where I am teach the basics of handling dark entities, to the same known astral instructor buddy of CG's.

Astral Class Handling Dark Entities
    http://aristoneart.blogspot.com/2018...ling-dark.html

or

https://aristoneart.com/2018/03/15/2...-astral-class/

I also enjoy messing with the corporate guys . . . in 3D this is essentially what I have been doing for months with Corey and his crew view the courts. However, with everything I have now observed (over a thousand plus dreams) it appears everything occurs first in other densities and 3D is essentially the last 'proving' ground if you will. This may also give you and others some ideas of how to have fun with these guys. I have a lot of dreams on my public blog where I am dealing with their darker energies and desires, I don't mind, I just give them love.

http://aristoneart.blogspot.com/2018...rate-guys.html

I have never studied any official methods and this is also likely why I don't have any of the problem most other people do. Years ago I worked closely with actor/teacher Jeremy Whelan and designed and illustrated his fifth book the Mosaic Acting System. One of the things about Jeremy's system that made it harder for 'trained' actors to learn, than non-trained actors, was that the trained actors had to work harder to 'unlearn' bad techniques they'd already been applying. So, someone with a lot of years of method/rote acting training had a much harder time actually applying Jeremy's method which would put them in touch with their actual emotions in the moment. The point being, this is a similar situation to many of the spiritual rote methods that are taught today that are what many people use, but not nearly as effective or efficient as a more natural based method.

what I do is natural and easy, but for those who've studied a lot of 'methods' they will need to unlearn incorrect ways of doing something first and will need to let go of false (and designed to be limiting) beliefs. I have no struggles per say with what I do and love it all, even though these peeps are regularly trying stuff on me in dream realms. I find it rather entertaining. Healthy emotions and boundaries in Waking 3D Life (W3DL) are a key to dream magik as well.

I believe everyone here (and outside the forum as well) that are helping by sharing information and details regarding Corey are a part of this dream:

2018_06_02_JUN Artificial Intelligence Negotiations
    2018_06_03_JUN Cabal Revealing and Healing
    http://aristoneart.blogspot.com/2018...elligence.html

and this is being done via the courts
    SSP GUYS and Storm I Brew
    http://aristoneart.blogspot.com/2018...rm-i-brew.html

This is being done currently, using magik to expose Corey and his crew as 'showmen' to those I am starting to gain my voice in talking about what I am doing.

Greatest Showmen
    http://aristoneart.blogspot.com/2018...t-showmen.html

Here is where 'they' asked if 'they' could lazer beam me like Patty Greer, I said no and in this instance I had help, likely from those also involved in the 3D aspects of exposing Corey and Gtv fraud.

Borg Ship Laser Scan and Death Threats
    http://aristoneart.blogspot.com/2018...can-death.html

I tend to approach everything from a very logical and evidential standpoint. It took (literally) me seeing hundreds of things occur from my dreams in W3DL to even convince me I was seeing stuff and it wasn't just some lucky fluke. I have seen many things also outside of Corey and David, however because of my journey this life Corey has appeared in some format or another in about 90% of my dreams. The real question becomes why.

Your abilities in 3D sound very interesting. I am looking more to access my own abilities in the 3D planes. However, I believe at this time it is meant that I am only to be viewing and expressing these types of magical abilities in dreams, and observing the 3D results thereafter, in order to bring in the understanding to humanity of how things work from essentially a logical and scientific/evidential perspective and to establish basic principle that anyone should be able to test and verify for themselves as effective.

I have often stated I miss my Indian shaman life I don't remember; and that I am here for the advanced students. But, also here to make things plain and simple for everyone to understand.

I do believe you are correct that we are heading towards the more magikal abilities as the 'normal' state and this is why it is so important for humanity to learn to properly handle themselves and abilities in the dream (more light dense) densities.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

onawah (27th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Difference being that legit researchers cite where they mined the data, of course.

Agreed. That is a point I will be bringing up more clearly for the court record as well in my coming replies to the papers Corey 'failed' essentially to serve me.

He filed docs on January 2, 2019 in state court.

I phoned the courts on January 22, 2019 to ask if anything had been filed and 'yep' sure was and I wasn't served or noticed in any way. I then wrote and filed an Info for the Court paper citing again how Corey failed to serve me, the following morning. Then, upon arrival home, he had me process served for regular court papers! That was amusing. However, what is interesting, is the process server only had them delivered to him on the 22. This suggests (to me) that intelligence operatives were potentially tapping into the court phone line (or my cell phone calls) to see when I would find out of my own accord that the docs were filed and then decided they'd better serve me incorrectly (on purpose) to look like they have no clue about how to serve papers and like that would be their next excuse after months of knowing failure to serve...like they didn't understand the difference between CRCP Rule 4 (service of summons) and CRCP Rule 5 (service of regular filed docs); which is absurd to think an attorney would not know how to serve especially after months of being told to serve and noticed on the federal court record to do so as well. But, I just play along and make them look as unintelligent as possible every chance I get.

I also already knew he was attempting to write something useless for the courts as I'd already seen it twice in dreams prior. During the time I didn't know he'd filed papers; I had sent Corey an email to re-read a earlier dream I sent him showing I didn't know he was coming to my 'math stop clock' tournament. He appeared looking like Jerry Seinfeld and I looked like Maddy from the Liv and Maddy show (same girl plays both character). I recently pointed out the obvious of that dream occurring now too, as I didn't know he was coming in 3D and in the dream he was there the whole time at my tournament, but I didn't know it; and in 3D his papers were there the whole time and I didn't know it, until he came up to me to let me know he was there, which is similar tohis process server coming up to me in 3D with the papers and now I have to go back inside for my math stop clock tournament and have 14 days to respond from the date of service.

I have been pointing out to Corey dreams I sent to him during 2017 that are 'active' now and I regularly let him know I know what he's up to, because of my dreams. I will be posting a dream about him and his crew trying to find out info about me and steal from me and how I stop them. I found this one amusing and it relates to what I did to him in the motion to impose sanctions and my clothes are essentially my dream visions he stole and was trying to sell off to the highest bidder and has already sold off some of my stuff. But it's amusing to observe the soul-spirit interactions (I'm not always an angel . . . sometimes . . . I
    'm an Ang-Hell . . . but only in self defense and never to harm or hurt, only to make others behave in their dealing)

Burning Man Tickets and I Strip Down Thief
    https://aristoneart.com/2019/01/19/2...ip-down-thief/

I've known when Corey was looking to see if I had alternate Identities, Pretty sure the attorney is following me on Twitter under some alias, and I also knew they would regularly fail to serve me because of seeing I didn't have a post office box but the little girl (VYW attorney) did. I also knew they'd fail with the Broomfield stalking court case because of seeing a baseball game played with a Broom that was won and over basically before it started.

At any rate, it's all been highly interesting for sure dealing with these people.

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Thank You, this evidence is solid.

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    No idea, but it cracks me up when Kevin Moore asks Corey @7:29 if he's read any books that he's taken context from and Corey says the bulk of his research was in "the programs" but in the "real world" he hasn't read a lot of stuff on this type of information and he believes "they chose him" because he was a blank slate.

Corey says he wasn't front loaded with lots of belief systems yet he comes from a highly religious background with family members who are/were Ministers and he attended religious studies at College - go figure

One only has to remember from being here, or search Corey aka GoodETxSG on Avalon, to see that not only was/is he an avid reader, he was a prolific poster dumping reams and reams and reams of information/articles. Many of which referred to books; so even if Corey didn't read all the books, he certainly did a heck of a lot of reading - on multiple topics!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast