+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have the Greys invaded Earth?

1. Link to Post #1
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Have the Greys invaded Earth?

I believe that the greys invaded planet earth. I'm not that convinced. I need other confirmations from other people. They use megaspirits in order to take us and our world. So basically spiritual technology with radiated spirits on all of our planet. plants included. Basically i need confirmations from other people if they saw that the air on the sky started to look differently. If they receive messages in their brain. any psychic or medium or witch or shaman or priest could help with expertise in the field of spirits.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Agape (12th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Ratszinger (11th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), william r sanford72 (10th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Have the Greys invaded Earth?

Quote Posted by simbad24 (here)
    I believe that the greys invaded planet earth. I'm not that convinced. I need other confirmations from other people. They use megaspirits in order to take us and our world. So basically spiritual technology with radiated spirits on all of our planet. plants included. Basically i need confirmations from other people if they saw that the air on the sky started to look differently. If they receive messages in their brain. any psychic or medium or witch or shaman or priest could help with expertise in the field of spirits.
    You my friend, are now in the same boat as the rest of us who are trying to figure out what the true nature of these experiences are, what they mean, and who is doing it... You have seen their manipulations of our environment, doing seemingly impossible things, as many of us have as well... You have probably had telepathic images sent to your mind, communications with them, and still don't know how they did it, or if it was humans using technology.. And this includes plants. (They're trying to show us plants do have awareness)... And I bet you wonder if this reality truly is a dense holographic construct as a result. These are all the same things, that we that have had contacts, are trying to discern ourselves. You're in good company. I don't think they greys have invaded at all, in fact I think they have been here a VERY VERY long time... These "Megaspirits" which appear in such a way that we can now describe them as HOLOGRAPHIC in nature.. What it all is? How we define it? There are thousands of people using different terms to do so.. You're in good company here... Seems many of us experienced such thing in the past ten years.. and 2014 in particular..

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Ratszinger (13th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), william r sanford72 (10th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Best I can figure they have somehow created a side world right beside of ours. It's established that they can hop in and out of between the two and perhaps more of the worlds and goings on right beside of us. In reality there are no straight lines you see? Seeing in a straight line is illusion only here in this construct. In reality everything curves and right around the curve, right around the bend literally is another world but we can't see the shadow beings right beside of us but they see us.

In fact I've come to believe they feed off of us through emotion. They stimulate us to get a specific programmed response and they prefer this response to be in large numbers or groups and the reaction from the witness of these stimulus events or the experience of them promotes the proper emotional response which in turn causes the psyche to react in the awareness of the carbon based 'vessels' as they refer to us which causes real electrical voltage to discharge off of us from the neurons firing in our brains, not to mention the heart activity which I understand is even more abundant for output at that chakra!

The preferred mantra of their little garden feeding area is shock and awe, and their primary stimulus tool for the number one producers of the energy they feed off of is that thing we call the TV! I believe this is directly related to why orbs show up in high numbers at big emotional events. They are feeding, gathering this product the vessels are all discharging from emotion. As I wrote in a paper I authored, the garden as it's referred to in biblical literature, is designed from the ground up for survival of the fittest. Everything feeds on something else here and it spirals up the food chain. The grays are simply the next spiral up on the food chain feeding like the rest of the life in this garden experiment.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 10th November 2018 at 22:45.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Pam (13th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Have they? Probably. The following testimonial is filed under 'unverifiable' but it rings very true:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...ulcebook34.htm

"If you were a highly advanced culture about to invade a relatively primitive culture, you would not do it with a flourish of ships showing up in the heavens, and take the risk of being fired upon. That's the type of warfare less evolved mortals would get into. You would begin by creating intense confusion, with only inferences of your presence, inferences which cause controversial disagreement

(Note: It is interesting that the major Intelligence projects designed to discredit UFO witnesses and cause confusion and contention among -- and infiltration of -- various UFO research organizations have been traced back to the Nazified NSA-CIA, which in turn maintains, as this is being written, continued ties with the Grays. - Branton).

"You would go to the most secret and powerful organizations within the society. In the case of the United States, you would infiltrate the CIA, and through the use of techniques unknown to them, you would take over some of the key people in their innermost core group. You would proceed in the same fashion to take over key members of the KGB. You would also create great dissension among the public at large, some individuals and groups insisting that they have seen UFOs, others insisting with equal vehemence that such a thing is not possible, and that they are either liars or deluded.

"You would involve the planet's two major nations in an on-going idiotic philosophical dispute, keeping them constantly at each other's throats over such questions as whether Thomas Jefferson was greater than Karl Marx or vice-versa (that is, whether 'Capitalist' tyranny or 'Communist' tyranny is worse than the other. By the way, don't confuse Communism with Communalism, and don't confuse Capitalism with Democracy. Communalism and Democracy are sovereigntist movements that respect the personal rights and freedoms of others. So-called unrestrained Communism and Capitalism are co-dependent collectist evils. Capitalist tyranny created Communist tyranny, and Communist tyranny justifies its existence as a force to fight Capitalist tyranny. Insane world we live in, is it not? - Branton).

You would keep them continuously occupied with quarreling like two adolescent boys trying to prove their masculinity over who has which piece of territory, whether one has the right to invade Afghanistan or the other has the right to invade Nicaragua, persistently exchanging threats and insults like a couple of macho teen-agers, while arguing whether one should dismantle one type of nuclear warhead, or the other should dismantle another type of nuclear warhead. As you watched all this, you would sit back and you would laugh, if you had the capacity to laugh...

"You would occasionally let your ships be seen by some of the ordinary citizens, so that the elite governmental groups would become involved in attempts to keep them quiet, clumsily squelching attempts to make information about UFO activity public. This would result in the mass population losing confidence in the veracity of their elected officials. There would be constant arguments between the authorities and the public as to whether or not the persistently reported phenomena genuinely existed, thereby setting the population and the government at each other's throats. You would have already set the two major super-powers at each other's throats. By subtly causing economic turmoil, you would set the "Haves" and the "Have Nots" at each other's throats. In all possible ways, you would plant the seeds of massive discontent.

"After you had manipulated the population to the point where your covert control over it was complete, you might decide to go overt, and let a few ships land in public. But you would not go from covert to overt until you were sure of the totality of your control...

Those who have experienced UFO sightings or ET close encounters will constantly be at odds with the government, which will continue to retaliate by stigmatizing them as liars or deluded... The impoverished will become even more impoverished, and more filled to overflowing with explosively righteous anger. The wealthy will cling even more greedily to the wealth that they already have, creating a social atmosphere of sheer desperation and complete confusion.

To add to that, there will be series after series of 'natural' disasters, some genuinely natural, some human-induced through aberrant scientific activities such as underground nuclear testing, others deliberately induced by the Grays through the (Scaler-type? - Branton) technology they are in possession of. When approximately three-quarters of the planet's population has been eliminated in this fashion, the Grays can then make an overt appearance as saviors from the skies, distributing food and medicine to the survivors. As the survivors line up to receive their quotas of food and medicine, implants will be inserted, supposedly to aid in further food distribution, actually to guarantee complete Gray control with no possibility of rebellion

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th November 2018), Art (14th November 2018), Craig (13th November 2018), LoneWolf76 (12th November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), onawah (13th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

I suppose by "grey" you mean the hypothesized extraterrestrial biological organisms that are depicted as short, big-headed, bug-eyed, and grey skinned?

I've never planned an invasion myself, however, I've studied how other organisms (on this planet, of course!) interact when they encounter a different species moseying into their niche.

There are five types of relationships that occur when two niches overlap:

Mutualism:

Both the invader and the invaded form a mutually beneficial bond (think hummingbirds and trumpet flowers.)

Commensalism:

One species is helped, and the other is neither helped nor hindered (orchids growing on a tree branch.)

Parasitism:

One species benefits, and the other becomes harmed by the relationship (pinworms in a dog.)

Predation:

One species consumes the other species for nutrients (hawks and mice.)

Competition:

Both species compete for the exact same resources (foxes and coyotes hunting the same rodents.)

Of these five relationship types, and since we are the landlocked species, only one of these categories seems favorable for our wellbeing, with one other option seeming generally neutral for us.

However, we don't have a sample statistic to pull any good data from, outside from anecdotes. We can anthropomorphize extraterrestrials, and assume they're going to behave like we do when we come across a new culture, but even this has evolved over the years (think Columbus and the Native Americans vs. the UN's stance on uncontacted tribes in the Amazon.)

And what if the grey aliens (should they exist!) are not biological as we know it, or what if they're a denizen of a multidimensional aspect of this peculiar reality?

David Attenborough might not be my first call then!
    Last edited by James; 12th November 2018 at 03:18. Reason: Fixed typo!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Ben (14th November 2018), Bill Ryan (11th November 2018), Bruno (13th November 2018), Chip (12th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Ratszinger (11th November 2018), Rawhide68 (15th November 2018), Satori (11th November 2018), seko (12th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Best I can figure they have somehow created a side world right beside of ours. It's established that they can hop in and out of between the two and perhaps more of the worlds and goings on right beside of us.
    Haven't people reported black helicopters "phasing in" and out of our reality from this "side world." Or maybe it's just hi-tech camouflage.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Pam (13th November 2018), Ratszinger (11th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I've never seen a grey in my life and don't care to. However, I have seen black helicopters hovering over my house AND following me in a strange netherworld, which seems to be in the same "place" but has more space (less humans) and anomalies than I ever could have dreamed up on my own, with my conscious mind.

I always hated science fiction but nevertheless I popped into a side world, with no introduction or gentle nudging. Everything just went sideways of a sudden. That side world is peopled with the strangest phenomenon I have ever seen or could have imagined seeing. It just wasn't in my real world vocabulary before I experienced it.

I think people are too stuck on greys. They seem to be a sort of popular representation of the trillions of realities and possibilities in existence. I think greys get way too much credit for anything. There are way more powerful things in this world than little bug people, who I believe are a demonic manifestation.

Based on my experience, there are many side worlds.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (13th November 2018), Ivy23 (11th November 2018), James Newell (11th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Patient (17th November 2018), petra (13th November 2018), Spellbound (11th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), what is a name? (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

I think ET's were here long before we were.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th November 2018), Art (14th November 2018), Bruno (13th November 2018), Cardillac (17th November 2018), Ivy23 (11th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), rodguy911 (18th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Best I can figure they have somehow created a side world right beside of ours. It's established that they can hop in and out of between the two and perhaps more of the worlds and goings on right beside of us.
    Haven't people reported black helicopters "phasing in" and out of our reality from this "side world." Or maybe it's just hi-tech camouflage.
    Seems to have something to do with electromagnetism and generating a window to fall through. I've heard and read various theories. One is that these spots are all marked by ancient signs and symbols from people witnessing things going such as this through the ages. All the red rock area we lived in all over NM and AZ was a haven for orbs coming in and out of the rocks seemingly! As it turned out each of the spots from Sedona to Canyon de Chelly to Mesa Verde all had markers indicating native people had witnessed similar events at the same places. Dolmans are also said to be put on these hot spots. Peru is yet another hot area and full of red rock also as well as other types like that seen in Carbondale Il. granite.

It's been said a time or three that the black ops or deep state have made deals for technology so it's very possible they have the ability to create windows or phasing changes to the frequency they generate outwardly around the flying machine whatever it may be. If they could just tick if off time by a tenth of a second they'd be invisible to present time people for as long as they were out of phase always staying a half second ahead or half second behind present time. All it takes is that to be in another parallel world if I understand the formulas and by the way they present many of these theories accurate in such shows as Star Gate SG1.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Pam (13th November 2018), Spellbound (11th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), WhiteFeather (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Well and if so, watch for the people in grey suits, grey robes, precalculated, too cool businessmen ( and others) with flattened or almost non existent emotional spectrum some of whom( but only some) can be THEM.
    They’re hardly in majority but as a matter of fact, they did cast their influence on millions of people turned into slaves and drone like workers in (again) rather grey robes,
    taught montonnnous, disciplined, almost life less manners , subduing so called masses in various concentration camps all around the world in the name of grey monopoly.

Sounds too simple or exaggerated ? Maybe, maybe not.

Certainly not fitting the majority of humans very well.

The next thing they’ve probably tried was insertion of automated technologies, computer systems and replacement of human calculus and memory by smart computers and AI.
    No need for live humans in their systems.

Welcome to the hive mind of computer technologies where almost anything is possible fast and where individual lives lost value,
    all you need is your number, you became the number.

If they dislike the number it too can be erased easily, matrix permitting, in favor of matrix.

Thank the resistance movement and Rainbow warriors, thanks to people of color, people with opinion and individuality who enjoy uniqueness of the moment and the Beauty of Life and respect each individual Living Entity deserves.

Thank those who do not give in to a comfy, precalculated existence in Matrix.

Did I write the post ? Or was it written by the grey software on my behalf?

Don’t scare of it too much as they grey matrix obviously enjoys our fears and despises our errors.

Colors shall prevail on planet Earth,

so I think.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Pam (13th November 2018), PurpleLama (15th November 2018), Ratszinger (17th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

In what I have researched with respect to Re: The Lacerta Files, The Greys work for their Boss, The Reptillians or Mantid's. And as far as I know the Reptillians and The Mantids were here way before man. So technically we invaded their planet. If that makes any sense. Oh my!
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th November 2018 at 20:28.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Agape (12th November 2018), Arcturian108 (12th November 2018), Art (14th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), petra (13th November 2018), Ratszinger (17th November 2018), Spellbound (13th November 2018), william r sanford72 (13th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Well , me thinks that we were here first and from us mankind started and everyone else came after but I’m in utter minority, I maybe one of the last survivors of that tribe as a matter of fact so not enough to make a party

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (18th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), petra (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (12th November 2018), william r sanford72 (13th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

I don't know where to begin; I believe ETs were here long before we were and they seeded us-

we're a petri dish-

Larry

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Agape (13th November 2018), Axman (18th November 2018), Bob (13th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Spellbound (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (13th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

Life in a crashed UFO
    10:34 minutes in:

(Just to add a little levity to the mix. )
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (13th November 2018), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), Satori (15th November 2018), WhiteFeather (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (13th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Life in a crashed UFO
    10:34 minutes in:

(Just to add a little levity to the mix. )
    Wow but here comes the serious question of jokes and copyrights who was on the First?

Thank you Chieftain

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), onawah (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (14th November 2018), william r sanford72 (16th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Well and if so, watch for the people in grey suits, grey robes, precalculated, too cool businessmen ( and others) with flattened or almost non existent emotional spectrum some of whom( but only some) can be THEM.

Best place to spot reptile souls in human bodies are the executive offices of banks.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018), william r sanford72 (16th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Best place to spot reptile souls in human bodies are the executive offices of banks.

I’m not well acquainted with THOSE but believe you, found many of the souls in power spots that is directors of various Projects ranging from medical programs, academic chairs to business class whackos ( not my best friends either, wish it was otherwise) wiped out in favour of supra cool inhumanly acting entities whose sole objective seems to be to “organise the chaos” and domineer every living creature that comes around.

No doubts they maintain their darkest secrets under the pavement as long as they can ..

another example for entertainment only:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/blaze...hidden-inside/

Makes you think who wants to live in that kind of cellar..

Woohoo

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (18th November 2018), william r sanford72 (16th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

what i know. spiritual technology to have a clone of the target. basically radiated spirits which don't go into the light that through the process of radiation can grow. inter dimensional beings i think is the right word. they can make clones of everything of life related. they can generate an universe. i wish i had at some point in time in the past a tool that measures the radiation in your building. an emf detector. they can use your neighbors. they consider themselves or they can consider themselves as viruses. all of us can be cloned. they said something that all people have a grey spirit inside of them. it's an attack on our reality as we knew it. they told me it's an invasion . i think they invaded earth in 2012. the mayans were right. it was planned. they are machine-like. imagine your soul as a machine.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think you are right.I'm not so concerned about the greys but rather who runs and controls them.

38. Link to Post #20
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

this might be a good picture of them. they are small. i've also seen a mantid.

+ Reply to Thread