+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: November 11th -- Impending "happenings"?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: November 11th -- Impending "happenings"?

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by lloyds (here)
    Also, its been the 11th of the 11th here for 23hrs and 29mins and nothing great has happened in the world
    Hmm, maybe not completely true, I am not holding my breath either. But why are we expecting conspiracies or exploding evidence of something
    big happening straight away today ?
    Well, Q drops have been hyping 11/11 for months.

Sure, maybe something big develops today, and we just don't learn about it right away. But then why hype a day for months if it's going to seem like any other day?

Quote Posted by Variant (here)
    Something will happen, because, every day, something happens.
    Nah, not in the sense I mean it. I mean something happens like the FISA declassification or unsealed indictments. Today seems like a fairly normal day so far.

Of course, those things wouldn't normally happen on a Sunday anyway. Courts aren't in session on Sunday.

Quote However, this is a kabob of vague and cryptic mentionings. At some point tomorrow, or later today, a baker will have found something that fits, and how could they not?
    Right, certainly something like that will happen. But that goes back to my question, why hype 11/11 for months? Even if major black ops are being carried out, we're not hearing about it, so what's the point?

I lurk here, so I don't contribute much I know. But this thread is the type of thing that makes me not want to come back to avalon.

How can you post a conspiracy about the 11th of the 11th and not know the reason this is such an important date?
    I'm guessing you've never heard of the Q stuff. You'd have to have been following it for a while to understand about this date being hyped.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 12th November 2018 at 01:03.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member MistressJan's Avatar
    Thanks

11 is considered a Master number for illumination...so you wouldn’t reduce the three 11’s to 6..you could...but it’s typically not done. If you were to add the three together you’d have 33, the Master number for Christ Consciousness... which would be interesting as well... but three 11’s is a whole bunch of illumination... whether you see it also as a stargate/portal or not...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MistressJan For This Post:

Tintin (12th November 2018), wondering (12th November 2018), Words of Joy (13th November 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

not much happened in my world.
    I didn't watch tv (don't have one) which felt good.
    had a walk and swim on the beach in the sunshine. that felt good..felt great, actually...
    briefly reconnected with a friend (via email) from whom I had not heard a peep in a long time (I had to reach out yet again). That felt good.
    A chat with a dear friend in the afternoon. That felt good
    Read in the sun on a patch of lawn. That felt good.
    Had a nasty vibe text and then a phone call from a long-term friend which felt decidedly bad.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (12th November 2018), Words of Joy (13th November 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to read these type of threads and move on. You can easily search the forum and find all sorts of dates about impending doom, prophecies or whatever. Those threads are dead and buried without any further thought about them.

This thread will follow the same fate.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (13th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th November 2018), Pam (12th November 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Can we move this thread into Hoaxes, or unverified info? I forgot the name of the sub-forum. Nothing happened, like all the other date threads.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (12th November 2018), Pam (12th November 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Can we move this thread into Hoaxes, or unverified info? I forgot the name of the sub-forum. Nothing happened, like all the other date threads.
    Well, we might have to wait until it's 12 November in Hawaii, but I think we may be there now.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th November 2018), Pam (12th November 2018), Yoda (12th November 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, we might have to wait until it's 12 November in Hawaii, but I think we may be there now.

How about now?

Maybe I really do know Q but not in the ways others do, can we move to the next letter now?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th November 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Here's a selection of famous events that have occurred on November 11th since WW2, for comparison:

Quote 1960 – A military coup against President Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam is crushed.
    1961 – Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in Kindu.
    1962 – Kuwait's National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
    1965 – In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
    1966 – NASA launches Gemini 12.
    1967 – Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to "new left" antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
    1968 – Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
    1972 – Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
    1975 – Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
    1975 – Independence of Angola.
    1981 – Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
    1992 – The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
    1993 – A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
    1999 – The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
    2000 – Kaprun disaster: One hundred fifty-five skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
    2001 – Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
    2004 – New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
    2004 – The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
    2006 – Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
    2012 – A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
    2014 – Fifty-eight people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan's Sindh province.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_11

What strikes me as very interesting is the number of major government changes that have occurred on November 11th. Looks like some coups, constitutional changes, and gaining independence are prominent on this list.
    I am in no way trying to deflect any validity to this, but couldn't you pick any date and find an event on each of those days to plug in to back up this theory?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

The interesting thing is that those that "believe" will ignore this unfulfilled prophecy or find a convoluted way to make it fit and wait anxiously for the next one. Now that I think about it the word belief is probably inaccurate, maybe a more accurate word would be mesmerized. For some this comes down to a form of addiction, which is the disease of denial.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th November 2018), Daozen (12th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (13th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

David Icke once said (paraphrasing here):

Belief is like being on a merry-go-round and believing that some day you're going to catch the horse in front of you. Or, did he say that about Hope?!?! Either way, you get the point.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Daozen (12th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

...And prophecy is such a dangerous thing because it implies arcane knowledge - that you don’t have!

If a salesperson is explaining something to you in a store, and they start walking backward, more often than not, you start following them, and they get to keep talking.

Walking backward, without needing to look before each step... they must know something you don’t, assumes the subconscious mind in symbol speak.

Magic dates, government secrets, the right buzzwords... yikes! Stop for a moment, at least!
    Last edited by James; 12th November 2018 at 18:06. Reason: Fixed typo!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Debra (12th November 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Q-anonism, Prophetism, or other -ism.
    Hoaxing, Doxxing, or other -xing .....
    It's all pome-granates .

Great teacher ....
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 13th November 2018 at 15:49.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Krist (13th November 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

The most intriguing coincidence surrounding 11-11-18 that I came across was this:

Armistice 11-11-18

A II II 18

Prophetic number plate of the car carrying Franz Ferdinand when he was shot.

https://news.sky.com/story/a-ii-ii-1...plate-11551176

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Now that is very interesting.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 times in 370 posts

Also, its been the 11th of the 11th here for 23hrs and 29mins and nothing great has happened in the world
    Au contraire mon ami . Israel and Gaza, kicked off big time, on this date . As far as I'm aware, is still ongoing .
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2