+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: November 11th -- Impending "happenings"?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default November 11th -- Impending "happenings"?

According to lots of "alt-media" buzz, especially from the Q community, tomorrow (11/11) is going to be a big day for revelations possibly regarding any one of several ongoing scandals. About 24 hours from now, we'll see what did or didn't happen.

But regardless of what, if anything, happens, why is it plausible that something big break tomorrow in the first place?

Here are some interesting recent developments which may play into anything that does or does not occur tomorrow:
    • FISA declassification is due, ordered by President Trump weeks ago. Based on already declassified information, this is expected to expose the involvement of foreign governments in the Obama FBI's attempted entrapment of President Trump. This seems to be the most popular idea of what is about to drop.
    • The FISA declassification, from all the information that is already public, is expected to definitively demonstrate that the Mueller investigation was started as an illegal political hatchet job from the very beginning by Democrat partisans incensed at losing an election, willing to engage in abuses of power more fitting to 3rd world "democracies," and supported in their effort by corporatist, leftist media.
    • Democrat election fraud is finally getting the serious national attention it deserves in Broward and Palm counties in Florida. It doesn't look like they're going to be allowed to steal anymore, as brazenly as they have in the past.
    • Trump will be with Putin in France tomorrow. What better way to pre-empt someone trying to start a last-minute war between the US and Russia as a Hail Mary? Ukraine and Syria have already been used by Israel and other rogue actors to instigate a war already, such as with the Israeli Air Force tricking the Syrians into shooting down a Russian military plane a few weeks ago.
    • Attorney General Sessions, the "Silent Executioner," has stepped aside, just in time for a new bull dog to take over the position.

Some speculation regarding Trump and Putin's anticipated meeting tomorrow:

Quote The anticipated Putin meeting was confirmed last month by national security adviser John Bolton, creating significant anticipation in the wake of a politically explosive July summit in Helsinki.

Bolton said at a press conference in Moscow that he told Putin a meeting would happen Sunday, when world leaders gather for the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

“I said yes, in fact, that President Trump would look forward to meeting with him in Paris,” Bolton told reporters at the Oct. 23 press conference.

"We will make the precise arrangements on that, but it will happen in connection with the 100th anniversary, the celebration of the Armistice that the French are hosting on November the 11th," Bolton said.

Last week, Bolton downplayed expectations, however.

“It’s likely to be brief,” Bolton said Wednesday about talks between Trump and Putin.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-this-weekend

Of course there is nothing unusual at all about blocking access to an elections office using trucks parked end-to-end, either:

Have to protect those ballot-forging operations.

Quote Brenda Snipes Reported 634,000 Votes on Election Night – Today She Reported 717,000 Votes — Broward Officials Just Manufactured 83,000 Fraudulent Votes!

Democrats are stealing the US Senate and Governor Races in Florida in violation of state laws.
    A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday.
    Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported.

BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-83000-votes/

Neither the woman nor the county are newbies when it comes to voter fraud. A court has already ruled that ballots were illegally destroyed in this district during the 2016 election. I guess the courts will be the next ones dismissed by the holy-in-their-own-eyes Democrats as racist oppressive patriarchs, as they are already ignoring court orders to turn over all ballots in their possession. These people are lawless and need to be arrested immediately. They seem to somehow excuse themselves from following anyone else's laws but those they impose on themselves.

Unfortunately, this kind of abuse has gone on for years and will only cease when law and order are forcibly applied to these kinds of domestic enemies of our democratic republic. It will come to a head sooner or later (perhaps tomorrow?), but and once law and order has been cast aside, we play by a different set of "rules." That's the way everyone else has been trying to avoid for all of these months of childish tantrums, all for losing in 2016, and spending all of their time since then trying to overturn 200+ year old rules.

Drops and references to 11:11 or 11.11, even 11.11.18 specifically, have been suggested by Q for months. The clock starts soon, and we'll finally see what special events, if any, mark the day.

I'll make popcorn while we wait and see.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Default Re: November 11th -- Impending "happenings"?

Today, for the Occult, is very significant 11,11,11 . This,for me and for some is the culmination of the 11,11 number sets, we'll see .
    Last edited by scanner; 11th November 2018 at 01:03.
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th November 2018), avid (11th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2018), yelik (12th November 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Today, for the Occult, is very significant 11,11,11
    What happened on 11 November, 2011? That might be interesting to know.

If nothing much happened at all, that's also useful information.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th November 2018), avid (11th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), DNA (11th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th November 2018), lloyds (11th November 2018), Love&Light (12th November 2018), mountain_jim (11th November 2018), Operator (11th November 2018), Star Tsar (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), Wind (11th November 2018), Yoda (11th November 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Here's a selection of famous events that have occurred on November 11th since WW2, for comparison:

Quote 1960 – A military coup against President Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam is crushed.
    1961 – Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in Kindu.
    1962 – Kuwait's National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
    1965 – In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
    1966 – NASA launches Gemini 12.
    1967 – Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to "new left" antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
    1968 – Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
    1972 – Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
    1975 – Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
    1975 – Independence of Angola.
    1981 – Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
    1992 – The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
    1993 – A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
    1999 – The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
    2000 – Kaprun disaster: One hundred fifty-five skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
    2001 – Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
    2004 – New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
    2004 – The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
    2006 – Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
    2012 – A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
    2014 – Fifty-eight people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan's Sindh province.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_11

What strikes me as very interesting is the number of major government changes that have occurred on November 11th. Looks like some coups, constitutional changes, and gaining independence are prominent on this list.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Here's a selection of famous events that have occurred on November 11th since WW2, for comparison:

---
    Well, funny you mention 'since WW2' ... tomorrow it happens to be the 100th anniversary of the official end of WW1

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th November 2018), lloyds (11th November 2018), Star Tsar (11th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

OMG....... and Corey Goode will be leading the meditation for the people of earth for world peace in DC on that day.
    It can't be a coincidence ...... maybe if you are close to DC you can make it to the event of a lifetime...

I'm kidding

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

angelfire (11th November 2018), David Trd1 (11th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Well yeah, I guess that would be an obvious place to start from, wouldn't it? I just tend to think of the modern world as the one that has existed since WW2 ended.

So here are the rest going back to then, listed by Wikipedia anyway:

Quote 1918 – World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne.
    1918 – Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
    1918 – Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
    1919 – The Industrial Workers of the World attack an Armistice Day parade in Centralia, Washington, ultimately resulting in the deaths of five people.
    1919 – Latvian forces defeat the West Russian Volunteer Army at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
    1921 – The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
    1923 – Adolf Hitler was arrested in Munich for high treason for his role in the Beer Hall Putsch.
    1926 – The United States Numbered Highway System is established.
    1930 – Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
    1934 – The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
    1940 – World War II: In the Battle of Taranto, the Royal Navy launches the first all-aircraft ship-to-ship naval attack in history.
    1940 – World War II: The German auxiliary cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail from the Automedon, and sends it to Japan.
    1942 – World War II: France's zone libre is occupied by German forces in Case Anton.
    Some additional relevance to the independence of nations. Very interesting.

12. Link to Post #8
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote 1960 – A military coup against President Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam is crushed.
    1961 – Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in Kindu.
    1962 – Kuwait's National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
    1965 – In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
    1966 – NASA launches Gemini 12.
    1967 – Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to "new left" antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
    1968 – Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
    1972 – Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
    1975 – Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
    1975 – Independence of Angola.
    1981 – Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
    1992 – The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
    1993 – A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
    1999 – The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
    2000 – Kaprun disaster: One hundred fifty-five skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
    2001 – Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
    2004 – New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
    2004 – The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
    2006 – Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
    2012 – A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
    2014 – Fifty-eight people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan's Sindh province.
    Of course, on a cursory glance the list looks fairly impressive, but for it to have any meaning at all it would need to be compared with a similar list for any other given date of the year.

Same thing with claims of 'there have been lots of earthquakes lately'.

x

M

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

lloyds (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OopsWrongPlanet? (here)
    Of course, on a cursory glance the list looks fairly impressive, but for it to have any meaning at all it would need to be compared with a similar list for any other given date of the year.
    It might also help if there were a specific premise by which we are supposed to be drawing some meaning from this list in the first place.

The only premise I'm offering on this thread, is that there's been a lot of hype that something big is supposed to happen tomorrow (Sunday, 11/11) for months.

Whether something happens or not remains to be seen, but I don't think we really need a list of past events on this particular day. We are all alive from one day to the next, and keep up fairly with the news. I think we will know if it's a disappointment or not, without having to run a bunch of numbers.

I do find it interesting, however, that a relatively high proportion of the events listed as occurring on 11/11 historically are freedom- and independence-related events. It may just reflect the bias of interest of the person who compiled the list, but it's interesting nonetheless.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

There's no such thing as coincidence . My hot water pipe, which supplies my bathroom, burst this morning at, you guest it 11.00 .

This is an interesting video,

Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scanner For This Post:

lloyds (11th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I lurk here, so I don't contribute much I know. But this thread is the type of thing that makes me not want to come back to avalon.

How can you post a conspiracy about the 11th of the 11th and not know the reason this is such an important date?
    Last edited by lloyds; 11th November 2018 at 15:25.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lloyds For This Post:

Cipher (12th November 2018), Davenir (12th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (13th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th November 2018), Tam (11th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by lloyds (here)
    I lurk here, so I don't contribute much I know. But this thread is the type of thing that makes me not want to come back to avalon.

How can you post a conspiracy about the 11th of the 11th and not know the reason this is such an important date?
    Well, I'd not disagree.

It all came from Qanon's typically cryptic (and unhelpful) post about today. I'd be pretty certain that nothing particular happens.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (13th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th November 2018), Ivy23 (11th November 2018), lloyds (11th November 2018), mountain_jim (11th November 2018), Tam (11th November 2018), Yoda (11th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Also, its been the 11th of the 11th here for 23hrs and 29mins and nothing great has happened in the world

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lloyds For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (11th November 2018), Tam (11th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Message from cobra and Corey about today

On November 11th, a very important portal will open with a lot of activity of the Pleiadian fleet.

On the same day, there will be a Putin-Trump meeting in Paris with members of the surface Alliance and Resistance agents present. Certain backdoor negotiations about the future of or planet will be taking place there:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-peace-forum

There will be many mass meditations organized by various groups taking place on that day and you can join them if you feel so guided:

https://pfcleadership.org/blog/2018/...d-cobra-teams/

The 11:11:11 Liberation Of Humanity Meditation Event

https://www.pleiadianhealingcenter.c...lets-celebrate

Light forces have communicated that a mass meditation that would focus on bringing Light to negotiations in Paris on the November 11th would be very welcome, as important decisions for the future of the planet will be made there.

Victory of the Light!

...................OMG........alt media

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (13th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by lloyds (here)
    Also, its been the 11th of the 11th here for 23hrs and 29mins and nothing great has happened in the world
    Hmm, maybe not completely true, I am not holding my breath either. But why are we expecting conspiracies or exploding evidence of something
    big happening straight away today ?

Today 70 world leaders are meeting in Paris ... who knows what is discussed there? We might find out a couple of days later ... or maybe not.
    But I cannot imagine they are all there, meeting and nothing at all is discussed. I think Trump would at least meet Putin etc.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,271 times in 8,658 posts

Looks to me like the EU globalist leaders do not want Trump and Putin talking privately.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...rump-and-putin

Macron Blasts Nationalism As "Betrayal Of Patriotism" While Trump Speaks With Putin

Quote With President Trump already under fire as he attended the World War I centenary commemoration events in Paris for skipping a planned visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery due to heavy rain, French President Emmanuel Macron used the ceremony's culmination on Sunday to issue a firm condemnation of nationalism. Amidst a steady drizzle and just feet from world leaders including Presidents Trump and Vladimir Putin, Macron emphasized a theme which he said led to the irreversible build-up of tensions that caused the outbreak of WWI.

Macron said: “Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism, nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism.”

During Sunday's events Trump and Putin are reported to have had brief face-to-face discussions after the French previously requested that no formal sideline summit take place, Reuters confirms.

The French president followed this with: “In saying ‘our interests first and who care about the others,’ we erase what a nation has that’s most precious, what makes it live, what is most important: its moral values,” according to Bloomberg. Macron called for the strengthening of international institutions like the EU and U.N. and in comments simultaneously widely interpreted as "a rebuke to present-day leaders such as Trump who shun the international order in favor of nationalist policies."

“Let’s add up our hopes and not our fears,” Macron said. “Let’s reject the fascination for turning in on ourselves, violence, and domination.” Included among his examples were poverty, hunger, inequality, climate change, as well as general "ignorance" about global challenges.

Throughout the weekend events pundits remarked on what they perceived as Trump's "isolation" in contrast to Chancellor Angela Merkel frequently at Macron’s side. Just prior to landing in Paris Trump had blasted Macron on Among the uncertain possibilities of the weekend's commemoration events was whether or not Trump and Putin would meet. Russian officials had revealed that the French requested that no separate Trump-Putin meeting take place on Sunday as it would serve as a distraction.
    Twitter for his “very insulting” comments surrounding the idea of a "European Army" that would be independent of US influence and policy. Trump echoed during an amicable meeting with Macron at the start of the weekend's events: "We want a strong Europe, it's very important to us, and whichever way we can do it the best and more efficient would be something we both want," said Trump. "We want to help Europe but it has to be fair. Right now the burden sharing has been largely on the United States."

During Sunday's ceremony Macron sat with Merkel on his immediate right, and Trump sat just beyond the German Chancellor, while Putin was seated to Macron and the French first lady's left.

Following the Arc de Triomphe event Putin confirmed to RT News that “We agreed that we wouldn’t break the schedule of the host country and at their request we’re not organizing any meetings here,” and added, “But possibly we will at the G-20 or later. We’re open to dialog.”

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Something will happen, because, every day, something happens.

The great thing about a cryptic prophesy is that such a prediction is almost always right.

Now, if this were a prediction with strict confines, its accuracy would be easily measured come November 12th.

However, this is a kabob of vague and cryptic mentionings. At some point tomorrow, or later today, a baker will have found something that fits, and how could they not?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th November 2018), DeDukshyn (12th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th November 2018), Krist (13th November 2018), Tintin (12th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Today, for the Occult, is very significant 11,11,11
    What happened on 11 November, 2011? That might be interesting to know.

If nothing much happened at all, that's also useful information.
    November 11 at 11 am, 1918:
    Striking 100yo audio of moment WWI's guns fell silent

RT
    Sun, 11 Nov 2018 15:51 UTC

Men and women dressed as WWI soldiers load a cannon as they take part in a memorial ceremony, July 1, 2016. © Reuters / Stephane de Sakutin

It's hard to imagine what the end of World War I must have felt like, but we can at least get a sense for what it sounded like: A 100-year-old recording captured the war's violent final seconds - followed by a stirring silence.

Made near the River Moselle, which flows through France, Luxembourg, and Germany, the recording documents the moments leading up to the war's official end, at 11 am on November 11, 1918. The audio begins with loud gunfire and explosions, followed by an abrupt but undoubtedly welcomed silence after the clock struck 11.

The aged recording, restored from an authentic sound graph, was released by the UK's Imperial War Museum as dozens of world leaders gathered in Paris to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of the deadly war.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th November 2018), Bill Ryan (11th November 2018), Bob (12th November 2018), DeDukshyn (12th November 2018), Krist (13th November 2018), Mare (12th November 2018), Matt P (13th November 2018), MistressJan (12th November 2018), Satori (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

That was remarkable Herve. A thing to work for on 11/11. The silence of violence.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th November 2018), Hervé (11th November 2018), Krist (13th November 2018), Matt P (13th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,095 times in 2,424 posts

One hundred years later it's 11/11/2018.

2+0+1+8=11

Thus, 11/11/11

Thus, 6

Thus, so what...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bob (12th November 2018), Krist (13th November 2018), Tam (12th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast