+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Short response to my question, from Svali, 11.11.018

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yesterday I sent Svali a message via her blog "Svali Speaks Again" with some questions. Only a few hours later I received a short reply. It is not much but I guess worth sharing. The question read as follows:

Q:
    "Can you provide any information on how to track some of the Illuminati's members down in Germany, by that I mean: Who are they (names, companies, groups, sects...?), where do they meet, where do they programm people (or do they programm people in Germany at all), how to find hard evidence of their actions - since the problem is still the lack of evidence as perceived by the society."

A:
    Dear Max,
    The council of 144 meets in Berlin, at times in one of the old prussian grand lodge buildings (but the meeting place varies year by year).
    If you wanted to track down members of the Germany Illuminati, you could start by investigating the Battenberg family, who are Illuminati. They are related by marriage to the royal family in England as well.
    There are numerous programming centers in Germany, in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Franklin, East Berlin. They are excellent at covering their tracks; most likely, a visitor could visit the Battenberg castle, and never be shown the ritual altar or torture rooms in the lower levels.

I hope this is helpful to you.
    Best wishes,
    svali
    Last edited by Dexter's_Lab; 17th November 2018 at 13:09.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

avid (11th November 2018), Icare (13th July 2020), Innocent Warrior (11th November 2018), mountain_jim (11th November 2018), raregem (11th November 2018), Sophocles (13th November 2018), toppy (12th November 2018), Unicorn (17th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), yelik (12th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Short response to my question, from Svali, 11.11.018

Since I don't want to open up another thread, as I have started too many threads already, I will simply post it here - it concerns ritual abuse and mind control in Germany, so it somewhat fits. Maybe this is considered spamming, if so, please feel free to delete / request delete of the post.

Politics is lacking the official acknowledgement of ritual abuse throughout the world, and especially of the controversial term mind control. It is therefore a great achievement that the German government has released, already some years ago, an official statement acknowledging the existence of ritual abuse and mind control on the government online presence dealing sexual (and other) abuse of children, and also providing info, help line, support group and victims council. The statement reads as follows (translation below):

Als rituelle Gewalt bezeichnet man die systematische Anwendung schwerer körperlicher, psychischer und sexueller Gewalt, etwa in Sekten (zum Beispiel Satanismus, schwarze Magie), in Gruppen, die einer extremen Ideologie verfallen sind (zum Beispiel Faschismus), und insbesondere in organisierten Ringen kommerzieller sexueller Ausbeutung. Die Opfer werden systematisch, oft von früher Kindheit an, durch Konditionierung und Programmierung („Mind Control“) zu Funktionalität und Gehorsam gezwungen. Durch Folter, Prostitution und Mord werden sie auf den Kult verpflichtet und abhängig gemacht. Rituelle Gewalt ist eine extreme und sadistische Form der Gewalt gegen Kinder und auch Erwachsene. Der seelische und/oder körperliche Missbrauch wird planmäßig, zielgerichtet und wiederholt ausgeübt – oft über einen langen Zeitraum, der auch Kindheit und Jugend überdauern kann, denn Ausstiegswillige werden unter Druck gesetzt, erpresst und verfolgt. Dem Phänomen der rituellen Gewalt wird mit besonderer gesellschaftlicher Abwehr bis hin zur Leugnung begegnet.

(Johannes-Wilhelm Rörig, Unabhängiger Beauftragter (der deutschen Regierung) für Fragen des sexuellen Kindesmissbrauchs)

Ritual abuse is the systematic application of severe physical, psychological and sexual violence, as in sects (for example Satanism, black magic), in groups that practice an extreme ideology (for example fascism), and especially in organized rings of sexual exploitation. The victims, often from early childhood onwards, are forced to functionality and obedience through conditioning and progamming (mind control). Through torture, prostitution and murder they are made liable to and dependent on the cult. Ritual abuse is an extreme and sadistic form of violence against children and also adults. The emotional and / or physical abuse is carried out planned, purposefully and repeatedly - often for a long period of time that can outlast childhood and adolescence, as those, who want to leave, are pressured, blackmailed and persecuted. The phenomenon of ritual abuse is met by society in particular with disbelief and denial.

(Johannes-Wilhelm Rörig, independent representative (of the German goverment) on matters of sexual abuse of children)

An additional info: Some of you may know the website "rationalwiki", which is - if anything - entertaining because of the sloppy-arrogant-wannabe-knows-it-all style the articles are written in. Some of these articles are well done, others not quite so. I discovered recently that there was a very short article on Svali. The article reads as follows:

Svali is a person who claims to be a whistle blower for the Illuminati. She's pretty popular among conspiracy nutters.[1][2] She is claimed to be an ex-Illuminati-Programmer (whatever that means) who deviated and turned to Christianity. She self-published a book on how to break free of a cult, "which [sic] several experts in the field have said has 'invaluable information' for the survivor of ritual abuse."[3] Her story is unusually elaborate compared to the likes of John Todd.[4] She is claimed to have gone missing, probably to fuel the claim that she's a whistleblower.

You may guess that I was not happy with this discrediting, contemptuous and complacent stub of an article, which unfortunately is featured among the first findings in a google search of "svali", at least in my search. I registered on rational wiki this morning to extend the article, as one was invited to do, and I thought I had done a good job explaining what a programmer is and that Svali had returned in 2008 to continue her articles untill today. I also added the citation above as some "official" source. Well... half an hour later it was deleted and this insulting piece of (...) was restored. Someone should hack this site and bring it down for good.
    Last edited by Dexter's_Lab; 17th November 2018 at 13:31.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

Icare (13th July 2020), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread