+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Read the Illuminatiam online

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Read the Illuminatiam online

I thought I might open up a new thread to post this, so everyone gets a chance to read it, because I think its important.

https://de.scribd.com/document/33282...Illuminati-pdf

I commented on the topic here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1259466

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

chris_walker (13th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), mindbend8r (16th November 2018), MistressJan (12th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,170 times in 8,182 posts

Default Re: Read the Illuminatiam online

It IS believable that the real deal Illuminati would, at this cornered time, make a play for the minds of the people who outnumber us diehards.

If they say all the right things, it could really catch on just at the point when it's all-out flaming war among the "sides" armies.

I personally know people who would probably go for their side of the pie fight if it comes to it.

I write this before attempting to read the linked pdf.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), Rawhide68 (16th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am currently writing a transcript from the book in the link, and I'll upload here as PDF when it's finished, so it can go into the Avalon library - if there is interest in adding it there. I certainly think, it's a notewhorty piece of writing, wether real or a hoax.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

chris_walker (13th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Do we believe the Illuminati has a public website and anyone can become a member by completing an online application form? Do we believe they have our best interests at heart?

I don't.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), Kryztian (13th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), yelik (13th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Dexter, as soon as some person or group says they are the reason we are not extinct or inferring we owe our existence to them or anything like that, I immediately turn my head and say "Nice try but no cigar." Even Jesus never said that. I don't like people telling me what to do or that they are responsible for anything or everything I am.

Maybe they are or maybe they're not, but I'll take my chances and defer to my own counsel. I happen to believe there is a direct connection to God available and I refuse to go through anyone else to get there. It's just dangerous, dangerous territory.

However, I'll read some of it out of curiousity. Thank you for posting this.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

drneglector (13th November 2018), happyuk (13th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), Ivy23 (13th November 2018), mountain_jim (13th November 2018), Nasu (13th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), Sadieblue (13th November 2018), Satori (12th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), Tintin (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), william r sanford72 (12th November 2018), wondering (12th November 2018), yelik (13th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Dexter, as soon as some person or group says they are the reason we are not extinct or inferring we owe our existence to them or anything like that, I immediately turn my head and say "Nice try but no cigar." Even Jesus never said that. I don't like people telling me what to do or that they are responsible for anything or everything I am.

Maybe they are or maybe they're not, but I'll take my chances and defer to my own counsel. I happen to believe there is a direct connection to God available and I refuse to go through anyone else to get there. It's just dangerous, dangerous territory.

However, I'll read some of it out of curiousity. Thank you for posting this.
    Well, I certainly do not believe what they write. Maybe those who wrote it believe in it, they probably do. I don't want to advertise this book. I think it's an outrageous statement alltogether.

"To truly comprehend what you are about to read you empty yourself of al preconceived ideas, clear your subconscious of every notion you might have about the world around you, and prepare to accept new ideas you might never have considered to be true.

However, most who read this book will not. Most will dismiss it. Few will finish it, and many of those who do will discard it immediately after.

In fact, we are so certain of your influence over your mind - and the media we have bombarded it with since before your conception - that we haven‘t the slightest fear of you doing something about anything you read within its pages.

There will always be a voice that tells your this is not real, no matter how quietly it may whisper. Our hold upon your subconscious will incline you to dismiss this as a hoax, something you needn‘t worry about for more than humor. Something you needn‘t investigate further. Something you can simply do nothing about, and can abandon by the wayside of path half-journeyed."

This is disgusting at the very least. Edit: Actually I am thinking of posting Svalis programming guide into their facebook page.
    Last edited by Dexter's_Lab; 12th November 2018 at 22:04.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

happyuk (13th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), mountain_jim (13th November 2018), Nasu (13th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), yelik (13th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,064 times in 2,419 posts

With all respect to all but the author(s), this "book" is total crap. Its says nothing you can sink your teeth into, but only provides glittering generalities. I read about half before I wanted to slap myself silly for going that far. So I stopped. The "book" even warns the reader that my response is typical, as if its somehow it's the reader's fault for not wanting to continue to read tripe, and I'm not talking about the stomach of a cow.

If you want to have some sense of the Illuminati, read Morals And Dogma. But that is a book, not a pamphlet. Also, read World Revolution, The Plot Against Civilization (1921), by Nesta H. Webster

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

drneglector (13th November 2018), happyuk (13th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), Kryztian (13th November 2018), mountain_jim (13th November 2018), norman (12th November 2018), Strat (13th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), Tam (17th November 2018), Tintin (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), yelik (13th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Dexter, thanks for clarifying and caring enough to give a head's up.

Satori, I read all of Morals and Dogma and often wonder if that's why the illuminatti came after me in 2013. Only I had no idea the illuminatti was a real "thing" or in fact knew nothing about them until they reared their ugly head in my life. Icky black magic.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ivy23 (16th November 2018), Satori (12th November 2018), Tintin (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), wondering (12th November 2018), yelik (13th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,064 times in 2,419 posts

Well so far, to my conscious knowledge and awareness at least, they have not come after me.

I have a bona fide, the "Real McCoy", version of Morals and Dogma, circa 1950. Which I guess I'm not supposed to have since I am not a Freemason or a member of the all seeing eye of the Illuminati. The book was given to me by a Freemason before he died. (He was a Mason, and his father was a Mason of a higher degree.) I've read it cover-to-cover three times.

They have no interest in me. I'm a nobody and they will let me bark all day long because I'm no threat to them or anyone else. It is those who pose a threat, because he or she is, or they are, actually making a difference and building a following, who they go after in myriad ways.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

mountain_jim (13th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), Tam (17th November 2018), Tintin (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), yelik (13th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi Dexter’s Lab, welcome!

All IMO -

There are numerous indications of this not being authentic but the most immediate for me is that it’s not sophisticated enough. If it was genuine it would be far more compelling.

I see this thread is in the New World Order section, so I’ll put it like this; consider the NWO as the most sophisticated cult ever. It will not disgust people by the time it arrives in full force, it will inspire people (if it does fully arrive, I don’t believe it will). It will offer everything we’ve been dreaming of and any necessary compromises will seem utterly reasonable and completely worth it. The difference between its doctrine and the highest truths will be imperceptible, since they will speak truth but will apply it to their own ends. It is only that we don’t remember what a magnificent race we originally were that the NWO will seem completely beneficial to the human race.

There’s a lot of old literature on this online but here’s a few different sources on Illuminism to get a feel for it and for historical context (since they are instigators of social manipulation and change, in 2018 it can be revealing to look back). It’s dense and the first one is hard to read but still interesting to skim.

Proofs of a conspiracy against all the religions and governments carried on in the secret meetings of the Free Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies (John Robison A.M., 1798)

The War of Antichrist with the Church and Christian Civilisation: Lectures (George F. Dillon, delivered 1884).

The Son of God: The Mystical Teachings of the Masters (R. Swinburne Clymer: For the Order of the Illuminati, 1906)
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 13th November 2018 at 05:05.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Dexter's_Lab (13th November 2018), drneglector (13th November 2018), happyuk (13th November 2018), Hervé (13th November 2018), Ivy23 (16th November 2018), justntime2learn (13th November 2018), mountain_jim (13th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), Tintin (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018), yelik (13th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

the illuminatti came after me in 2013
    Would you be willing to elaborate on this?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018), WhiteFeather (13th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Yes, I'd be interested in that too...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (13th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

now, if they sold a t-shirt with Fama Fraternitatis or Confessio on it I might stump up the $21

now this was an interesting white room...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

toppy (13th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,370 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by Dexter's_Lab (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Yes, I'd be interested in that too...
    Me too Valerie.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

toppy (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

When I say illuminatti, I don't mean any one particular group, but those who have learned to utilize black magic for their own purposes and also those who "run the world".

Basically, they destroyed my life as I then knew it, are highly psychic, and were intent upon trying to get me to commit suicide. I don't know how they do what they do but I know it's very real. It ties in to targeting and gang stalking, gaslighting and all manner of nefarious and disgusting behaviors.

In retrospect, there were many instances in my life where they sabotaged me, gaining something from the suppression of those who work for the light. If they can destroy someone like me, there is value added energetically.

They unleashed a very deep, dark evil against me, which is palpable and terrifying. There is an aspect of a hive mind involved.

This is very difficult to explain. I'm not sure I even know how or where to begin, but I do know there are black magicians operating on this plane. They may get their power from a source outside this dimension but it is a very real energy.

Because they are highly psychic, they knew I was getting to a point of very real personal power and they make it their mission to try and destroy anyone who begins to realize the very real power humans are capable of, in a good way. That's real too, because I experienced that also.

It's a very real spiritual warfare, but they are also able to physically (because they are in control of finance, etc.) destroy a person by wearing them down financially until they lose everything, which I did.

If you are not with them, they want to destroy you. They lie, manipulate, utilize any underhanded and nefarious tool they can and try to break you. They loathe individuality, light, compassion, kindness.

I don't know if I'm making a lot of sense here, but my brain is a little foggy today.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 13th November 2018 at 15:55.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (13th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (13th November 2018), happyuk (13th November 2018), Hervé (14th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), Ivy23 (14th November 2018), justntime2learn (13th November 2018), mountain_jim (17th November 2018), Orph (15th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), Sophocles (15th November 2018), Tam (17th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), wisky (16th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

When I say illuminatti, I don't mean any one particular group, but those who have learned to utilize black magic for their own purposes and also those who "run the world".

Basically, they destroyed my life as I then knew it, are highly psychic, and were intent upon trying to get me to commit suicide. I don't know how they do what they do but I know it's very real. It ties in to targeting and gang stalking, gaslighting and all manner of nefarious and disgusting behaviors.

In retrospect, there were many instances in my life where they sabotaged me, gaining something from the suppression of those who work for the light. If they can destroy someone like me, there is value added energetically.

They unleashed a very deep, dark evil against me, which is palpable and terrifying. There is an aspect of a hive mind involved.

This is very difficult to explain. I'm not sure I even know how or where to begin, but I do know there are black magicians operating on this plane. They may get their power from a source outside this dimension but it is a very real energy.

Because they are highly psychic, they knew I was getting to a point of very real personal power and they make it their mission to try and destroy anyone who begins to realize the very real power humans are capable of, in a good way. That's real too, because I experienced that also.

It's a very real spiritual warfare, but they are also able to physically (because they are in control of finance, etc.) destroy a person by wearing them down financially until they lose everything, which I did.

If you are not with them, they want to destroy you. They lie, manipulate, utilize any underhanded and nefarious tool they can and try to break you. They loathe individuality, light, compassion, kindness.

I don't know if I'm making a lot of sense here, but my brain is a little foggy today.
    Edit: I had one person, who very much understands what is going on, tell me that if it has four walls, the illuminatti has someone watching, reporting and working in tandem with the rest of the bastards. It ties in to every color, race, religion and institution on this planet.

Also, there is something key about getting rid of fear, which really puts you on their radar. As soon as I wasn't afraid (all fear somehow left me) they send in the big guns as referenced above.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 13th November 2018 at 16:04.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hervé (14th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2018), Orph (15th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), Sophocles (15th November 2018), Tam (17th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Rings true for me, Val. I know that demonic entities don’t want people aware of them and they also don’t want us breaking out beyond 3D/physicality (which expands our awareness and alters our perception of reality).
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 13th November 2018 at 16:41. Reason: Clarified.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ivy23 (16th November 2018), justntime2learn (13th November 2018), Orph (15th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), starlight (16th November 2018), Tam (17th November 2018), toppy (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The message rings true, as it should. The book follows a pattern, where the individual reading takes on the role of hero. Even the hero answers to a higher authority.

The illuminati have been entrusted with the survival of the human species. Its enemies would smear such a claim. A secret society is always suspect, only a small doubt would suffice to tilt the balance of favor to the enemy.

Those with the most clues are most apt to come to the wrong conclusion, based on a preponderance of separately inconclusive data points.

The Illuminati were entrusted with stewardship of our species by The Bringers of the Dawn. (Is this a reference to the Ken Carey work?)

That organization holds stewardship over trillions of souls.

The main method of control is the auto-programming of the human sub-conscious, by both direct and indirect means. Indirectly through media content, education, and social interactions and directly by modulation of energy fields via electronic devices, mainly radio, TV, and most recently, computer and cell phone. All electronic data is captured, sorted, catalogued and filed. All faces are recognized and cross-referenced. They have comprehensive files on every living soul.

Every leader in every field is their man.

Power is recognized to reside in the word, and in the belief of the word. In this case, the word is theirs.

We are all watched, we are all looked after - as each is their wont. The difference in wont being only the degree of, belief and perseverance. This is symbolized in their mark as the illuminated eye at the top of the pyramid, and the rise up the steps from the bottom to the eye represents the arduous path to success. (as can be seen on the back of any US $1 bill)

The Illuminati have placed blocks in our thinking that trigger a sense of doubt and disbelief at any talk of the Illuminati so in the end it comes down to belief.

The Illuminati do not believe or disbelieve in god. Any member is free to make their own choice in that regard so long as it does not affect the primary goal of the Illuminati, which is the survival of the human species.

If you want to join the general rule is, 'don't call us we'll call you', but there is a link where you can submit a request for membership.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 14th November 2018 at 01:06.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

norman (14th November 2018), petra (14th November 2018), Satori (14th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I have negative associations as well, so I usually steer clear. I peeked a little - and instantly offputting. The part about 'Must I sacrifice a human or animal to join?' punched me right in the guts, even though It probably says NO. I'm way to cynical to even try to read more than the table of contents.

Quote Posted by Dexter's_Lab (here)
    Well, I certainly do not believe what they write. Maybe those who wrote it believe in it, they probably do. I don't want to advertise this book. I think it's an outrageous statement alltogether.

"To truly comprehend what you are about to read you empty yourself of al preconceived ideas, clear your subconscious of every notion you might have about the world around you, and prepare to accept new ideas you might never have considered to be true.

However, most who read this book will not. Most will dismiss it. Few will finish it, and many of those who do will discard it immediately after.

In fact, we are so certain of your influence over your mind - and the media we have bombarded it with since before your conception - that we haven‘t the slightest fear of you doing something about anything you read within its pages.

There will always be a voice that tells your this is not real, no matter how quietly it may whisper. Our hold upon your subconscious will incline you to dismiss this as a hoax, something you needn‘t worry about for more than humor. Something you needn‘t investigate further. Something you can simply do nothing about, and can abandon by the wayside of path half-journeyed."

This is disgusting at the very least. Edit: Actually I am thinking of posting Svalis programming guide into their facebook page.
    Yeah..... way to stick people into a trance right on page #1

I'm waiting to see one with "WARNING! Read this at your own risk!!" - That one I'll probably read.

I laughed at "Nice Try" ha ha ha Try not to compliment the evil... lol
    In my mind, "being told what to do" is practically the #1 problem, with "ignorance" coming in at a close second.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I should have made it clearer. But I wanted to summarize the book and leave it on its own for a purpose. The book is a woven spell, not that sophisticated, but an intent is sown through the text. I dispelled it in the summary so that the pertinent points could be considered without prejudice. Also, since I understand the nature of my writing I knew it would not receive a favorable review. That is also part of the plan. That particular trait of mine can be used as a way to help immunize the reader to the centuries of malevolent evil that has programmed our sub-conscious without our consent.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

mountain_jim (17th November 2018), Satori (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast