+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brain Damage

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Brain Damage

About 8 years ago I was brain damaged (likely) in the brain stem by directed energy weapons (perhaps the most pivotal for thought generation). It has stopped me from being able to function well. I have been robbed of being able to think or feel for many years. I feel thus far I have been automated out of my existence. It is stressful and anxiety causing to see these last few weeks. I have been given constant fear, doom, and devastation paired with false hope, temporary relief (with binary psyop), and faith (which isn't met yet).
    Last edited by Omni; 20th January 2019 at 22:12.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2019), Franny (14th November 2018), genevieve (15th November 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), Molly4US (15th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), Sophocles (15th November 2018), yelik (15th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Brain Damage

Hi Omni,

Can I ask how you know that you were damaged by directed energy weapons?

I am sorry you are not able to function well. I am just interested in what leads you to conclude the cause of your unwellness.

Regards,

JC
    Last edited by jc71; 3rd December 2018 at 17:00. Reason: I was asked to delete the quoted text in my post

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Molly4US (18th November 2018), Omni (15th November 2018), Pam (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Omni,
    I too have been harmed to my brain hundreds of times by perps who stalk me and tase my head for any purpose that they desire. In addition, they have beaten and shaken me in the head maybe just as many times. I have definitely had a harder, sometimes just barely able to get by hour to hour trying to nurse my brain injuries. I am doing pretty well now, permanent and stationary. While I tried to recover from the physical face to face taser assaults, they would also beam in DEW day and night to further inflame my brain, especially during the night, plus disrupting my sleep. I hope that it will comfort you some to know that I truly understand. I am not sure what you meant about not feeling.....since that can mean so many things.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Omni (15th November 2018), yelik (15th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Do you know why you were targeted 8 years ago? Why not 10 years ago, or 5 years ago?

Also what happened? Was it like you were ok 1 day and the next messed up (brain damaged)? Sorry to hear about all this, it sounds awful! Can you describe your anxiety? Anxiety is sort of a blanket term.

Hang in there brother.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Franny (16th November 2018), Molly4US (18th November 2018), Omni (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

deleted;;;
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 14:50.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (18th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Do you know why you were targeted 8 years ago? Why not 10 years ago, or 5 years ago?

Also what happened? Was it like you were ok 1 day and the next messed up (brain damaged)? Sorry to hear about all this, it sounds awful! Can you describe your anxiety? Anxiety is sort of a blanket term.

Hang in there brother.
    It is about 8 years ago because that is when it happened. I was automated for some time and then abusively shown my brain damage. I have felt neural activity rising when brain activity query happens, it has been defrauded many times.
    I don't think I would be so quick to believe that. If you're brain damaged, maybe it is a good thing, because to me you seem unusually bright.

I wonder what kind of your functioning is being impeded? I'm being impeded in various ways but I don't think it's due to my brain being damaged.

I've had thoughts I might be brain damaged too (from physical trauma), but in my case, I think it's just my thoughts trying to convince me that I'm stupid (they do that a lot)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Molly4US (18th November 2018), Valerie Villars (24th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi, my name is MICHAEL -THIS IS---MY CURE-
    I found a way to get RID OF THE NANOTECHNOLOGY that THEY* CHOSE to infect me and MANY others with...

I QUIT using THE METHAMPHETAMINE THAT THEY* make/sell....... 6 YEARS AGO....I HAVE NEVER MADE OR SOLD ANY METH AT ALL...>>>> NOR HAVE I EVER WANTED OR TRIED TO<<<<, I developed an addiction when THEY*/... "FRIENDS" continually came around offering it (normalizing it)...... 6 years ago, I stopped using it at all, and had a persistant ear ringing that wouldn't go away..... (unless i grounded myself good). 5 years ago popping in the ear started like going up and down mountains, 4 years ago constant clearing throat, 3 years ago glands(under arms and groin) always hurting. 2 years ago, Thrush on tongue ....Beginning 1 year ago LAST YEAR, ....ALL YEAR, I had constant ringing in ear, clearing throat continuously, thrush on tongue, blood in stool, all while glands hurting... (AND STILL BEING 6YEARS CLEAN).... Each year progressively worse than the previous year. Cancer spreading? I knew it wasn't cancer. I knew it was NANOTECHNOLOGY / FUNGUS that THEY* attack users (that THEY* repeatedly sell or allow to be sold to) with. I have seen the NANO/FUNGUS retreat in the past (when IT needed to).IT travels through most anything, disrupts electronics, and seems to like moisture and warmth. I KNOW THEY direct the attacks toward you, It will enter slowly through the skin and on the edges of fingernails ...causing the side of nails/skin to curl-up and feel sore. While SLOWLY KILLING YOU, have you commit suicide, or something worse.
    This is NOT medical advice, This IS a hypothetical remedy.
    Antioxidants kill NANO/FUNGUS, or at least makes IT run.
    I took cinnamon, olive leaf extract, and turmeric capsules. Waited several hours, then put cocoa powder or cinnamon powder ALL over and under my tongue. I shook up partially filled dark cocoa powder container, barely opened lid and inhaled floating dust threw nose and mouth 2 or 3 times. I ran hot water on scalp, squirted or poured chocolate syrup(great anti-oxidant) onto top of scalp. I then (stepped into a bathtub of 3 to 6inches of HOT water) or to have a better look and contrast, put HOT water into LARGE white ceramic bowl (I sprayed outside & bottom of bowl with oxycleaner to keep nano/fungus from escaping). I Put my fingertips, or, foot/feet into the hot water and WATCHED the NANOTECHNOLOGY physically flee from me. IT IS NOW TRAPPED IN THE WATER, and I now have splits/cracks 1/2inch from the thumb side of my index-finger nails(where it leaves). I DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING in the water or it WILL rapidly re-enter me. I also sprayed oxy on my hands before touching the bowl to collect evidence, or throw out. If sober(not spun), dark red globs, of (NANO) formed from the,substance/NANO streaming out of my finger tips and skin. If not sober (spun&under attack) SOMETHING ELSE COMPLETELY forms from the substance/NANO, that streams out of you and into the HOT water.--- DO NOT TOUCH IT.--- *INSTANTLY*--- I had NO MORE ringing, popping ears. NO-MORE constantly coughing, or clearing throat. NO-MORE thrush on tongue. NO-MORE blood in stool. NO-MORE glands that were swollen from the constant fighting. IT (Whatever IT IS) left my body the same THEY made it enter....Cutaneously (through skin and edge of nails).

GOD BLESS
    SAVE A LIFE, SPREAD THE WORD!

* THEY- the drug dealers/police/military/task force/U.S. Gov't.....you know--- AMERICAN HEROES/SCUM

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

the framing model:

in this post i explain the complex neuroscience model used against myself:

brain damage presumably the brain stem neutralizing ability for organic thought generation & body control + a synthesis of brain damage conducive to framing
    neural soullessness this can be neurological: brain damage - rf implants. or soulular with spiritual deadening
    spiritual deadening i have been emotionally deadened with ritual trauma - conceptually deadened with brain damage and thought generation having no orthodox conceptual definition from the thought generation
    neural programming years of neural programming - tied to memory, conclusions & belief system
    genetic alteration framing me as more sexually inclined and/or a rapist with frequency science altering the genetic natural laws
    drugging neuropsyche - pharmaceutical
    microconceptual spectrum the microconceptual spectrum can be used to isolate your perception into a complete inability to perceive what is in your own mind
    memory manipulation isolation and negation is a prime model of memory framing
    anhedonia i have had comprehensive anhedonia which is a lack of pleasure - indulgence - satiation. e.g. through sensory alteration & sanitization via neural heterodyne - suppression, warping of input. this has been used to neurologically frame compromise with the yearning of the soul to experience positive.
    cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used sporatically)

part of the neural framing model:

an intellectual honesty inversion model is an apex basis of the model
    accuracy and inaccuracy are used - inaccuracy detected in the mind is framed as lying - lie frequencies are input into my mind inverted from intellectual honesty - the intellectual honesty present acts as a potency multiplier for attribution

binary strategy (binary framing is used) e.g. isolating the mental frequencies to one datapoint with additional datapoints be to be perceived as unspoken and framed in the target's mind as dishonesty (for example tied to not speaking the additional datapoints in an act of immorality). i can perceive it as not true while it happens, surveillance ai's detect frequency and they cannot always detect a neural framing.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2019), Franny (25th January 2019), petra (25th January 2019), Valerie Villars (24th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Because I am unfamiliar with the complex terminology and technology you are referring to, you come across as sounding, if not actually being, crazy. However, if you could possibly manage to escape your environment to a Robinson Crusoe lifestyle away from this Nazi crap, you might regain your sense of spirit and self which you originally had. Under no circumstances should anyone use drugs, including medications, which eventually damage the body chemistry. They are put out there to KILL!

I wanted to know more about telepathic communication with animals, etc. Having read that your site was taken down, I have lost my chance to learn of it. Some small experiments have had a glimmer of success with animals, cats, birds, insects, when I picture in my mind what I wish them to do and they do it. Picturing actions is successful, not words. I suggest that we all memorize your photograph and Pray to God for you. We do not wish to see you hurt and your intelligence, twisted.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2019), petra (25th January 2019), Valerie Villars (25th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Picturing actions is successful, not words.
    I think so too. This ties in with thought form programming, which in turn ties in with "intent".

This page I came across quite a while ago, and the way he explains thought forms makes them seem very powerful and very dangerous too.

Thought Forms: How to program and use
    Rev. Len Romska
    https://www.themystica.com/thought-forms-program-use

Most of us have heard of them, but just what are they, what are they composed of, how are they created and what are they used for?

A thought form is a structured interdimensional energy form intentionally created to carry out a specific task for which it has been programmed. It is created by you with the co-operative efforts of the universe.

A TF is different than the random thoughts we have every day which also create, positively or negatively, but are chaotic and without structure. Common thoughts, as I call them, take on a life of their own, seek out areas of like energy to combine with and become even more powerful. Most of humanity is totally unaware of the destructive forces it creates moment by moment with negative thoughts.

But why would someone intentionally create a structured TF. It sounds dangerous and may possibly get out of control. This is true if created out of fear, anger, hate, and revenge. This is called a negative TF and is instilled with destructive negative programming. A negative TF is not something to play around with. An individual that creates a thought form for destructive purposes may suffer severe consequences.

On the other hand, creating a TF using valid procedures with love, wisdom, understanding and awareness becomes a very POWERFUL uplifting tool to utilize in many situations which include healing, and removing negative energy. A TF can only do what it’s programming allows. It is like a robot, and has no mind of it’s own.

I have used thought forms for many reasons. It took much time and patience to perfect the process, and is now second nature to me. I didn’t know how to construct them when I first received the information that it was a viable tool. I began by using intuition and knowledge received from my Source (spirit guides). Through the use of my interdimensional sight I could simultaneously observe the results of my directed thoughts in creating a TF and make adjustments as necessary.

Many people have asked if I would also teach them. This document was written to serve that purpose. The creation of a TF is not difficult. I outline the procedure step by step. Simply follow the directions and you will have at your disposal a very POTENT tool that very few people have any knowledge of. Remember that it is also a creation of the universe, treat it with respect.

Now let us get on with the process. A TF can be created in any image you wish. Use one that best suits your intention or purpose for it. For instance, imagine there are parasites in your body. A TF could be created which looked like a small robot carrying a container. You would instruct the robot to search the entire body securing all the parasites in the container and upon completion put the container in a rocket and send it to the universe.

Other examples might be…A high-powered suction device to remove a negative substance, a bulldozer to remove obstacles, a magnet to remove impurities from the circulatory system. The possibilities are endless. Use your imagination and what feels right.

THE PROGRAM

NOTE…The word “input ” means, send these directions to the TF as part of it’s programming.

Step 1) Determine precisely what the TF is to accomplish. Be very specific.

Step 2) Tell your Spirit Guides what you want to do and ask them to work with
    you. Request the wisdom necessary to create in a positive and loving manner.

Step 3) Construct the TF image in your mind. Be creative. With an attitude of love visualize if you can, or imagine the form you wish it to take.

Step 4) Input…The thoughts…”mercy, love and compassion”. This ensures that frequencies of a positive nature become an integral part of your creation.

Step 5) Input…It’s purpose or mission. Be very specific. Example…Locate and remove all parasites from the entire body.

Step 6) Input…Parameters to work within. Example…Remove all parasites without harming any cell in the body.

Step 7) Input…Give it tools you wish it to use. Example…A container with unlimited capacity to place the parasites in. (Never use tools which cause harm, i.e. firearms, explosives, etc.).

Step 8)Input…You are “invulnerable” with unlimited energy to accomplish your task. You have the power of the Universe to draw upon.

Step 9) Input…You have unlimited capacity. Example…It has unlimited capacity to absorb anything without damage. Unlimited capacity is used so it always has more than
    enough of whatever it needs to accomplish any task.

Step 10) Input…You have unlimited maneuverability. With this input it can always avoid anything coming it’s way. Example…while removing impurities from the blood stream, it may encounter and avoid white blood cells.

Step 11) Input…Complete your task without harm to anyone or anything.

Step 12) Input…Return to the nothingness from which you came after completion of your mission. (At this time reiterate it’s purpose or mission.)

These are basic instructions to build upon. As you become familiar with them you may wish to add others and customize your procedures. Remember…Never use tools which are destructive. Do not attempt to destroy anything. Although you cannot destroy, a negative attitude will prevail and the TF will be created as negative. Always have a loving attitude when creating a thought form.

Use Thought Forms whenever the need arises. Do not change programming once its task has begun. Just tell it to abort the mission and return to the nothingness from which it came. Send it on it’s way with love and thanks then create another one with your revised program. Use it wisely and it will serve you well.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Angels1981 (28th February 2019), BMJ (28th January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Talking about brains. Why do I have no thoughts inside my mind? is this me putting up protection or something they have done to me or even something medical per say?
    They struck at my head and it felt like spirituality they cut the dam thing off. I could hear them as clear as day now I swore at any voice that I heard as I had heard enough and I think I had done at angels the real ones and so I have no idea. But brains it took me ages to control my brain again it was like they almost took it over. I fought like cat and dog. Please don't think I'm crazy I have only opening up and this is the only way I can describe it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (28th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread