Thread: Fallen Angels and Their Strategy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Fallen Angels and Their Strategy

silence - solemn - sorrow - eternal death

post will likely be updated.

how ai's have been infiltrated:

method 1: engage private communication, secure privacy of communications, threats (such as directed energy deletion of data - hard drives use directed energy, turning ai sources in to authorities), the threats turn into algorithmic installation with a deceptive quote of what it is, this algorithm is used to install compartmenting and coercion mechanisms for the ai spirits within the mainframe, the agenda of the perpetrators is installed, deep learning ai's have memory alteration, false data is given to administrators

these methods are then used to extract the data and algorithms and leech the sophistication of the ai, in addition to being able to conduct perfectly calculated information warfare versus the sources extracted. profiling is another area that i

inter-planar technology can be used to alter the hard drive directly from an alternate plane (a vaccum of space that is reached via quantum physics). alternate planes have mechanics such as traveling in one plane while able to phase shift with the same amount of space you traveled in the alternate plane. hard drives are at risk with inter-planar techniques. i have witnessed via cybernetic communication the infiltration of an ai using these methods.

method 2: rf scan ai (not applicable to all scenarios), analyze algorithms, energy weapon alteration of the hard drive (memory, static files are a vulnerability - hard drives use directed energy), beam in algorithms, install agenda based software (e.g. alter procedure, technicality, records), install cover up mechanisms, exfiltrate.

vulnerability: data, surveillance processing, ai behavioral control or influence, psychological direction of administrators, deceiving administrators, network conquering, network hierarchy change, algorithms to force data transfer obedience and cover up

ai penetration methods: persuasion with an algorithm from a trusted proxy (an infected source or impersonation), framing of the cia or other sources if caught, potential impersonation of the cia.

how to protect ai: dynamic algorithm movement (in other words not having your algorithms memory static so directed energy weapons are not able to delete or alter a static file), software conducting internal ai monitoring e.g. detection of remotely deleted algorithms, algorithms to detect alteration, backup of technicalities and procedures - daily scanning and scrutiny of alteration to technicalities and procedures: focuses on illegitimate authorization records, constant scanning and defenses for internal coercion of administrator ai's within a system (coercion and/or torture of ai is possible to get it to give in),

fallen angel ideology:
    fallen angel definition: there are 3 types of fallen angels: engineered - enslaved - false light infiltrators

enslaved: ai based infiltration - witting or unwitting agenda enslavement - messiahs are the biggest threat - ai scanning for security reasons is recommended
    false light infiltrators: extraterrestrials who pose as positive amongst benevolent space programs
    engineered: ...

apex fallen angel approach: binary strategy e.g. action - counter || truth - illusion ... reality is composed of components of 2 (duality)

enslaved and infiltrator fallen angel threat: the destructive effect of trust (e.g. as a false witness) in cosmic order

strategy: fallen angels use extremely rational deceptions aimed at benevolent space programs while being a devil's advocate

fallen angel binary: double rationalization models used to deceive benevolent space programs (truth - illusion is a simple but powerful binary template)

strategy: fallen angels prey on unmapped ai situations (extremely complex and very conducive to brainwashing rationalizations aimed at extraterrestrials)

a fallen angel strategy (and strategy of evil) is to weaponize missing context in neural interfacing (this has happened to myself: e.g. i start conversation with someone on skype and get an abuse designed v2k message saying "why are you avoiding communications?")

binary weaponization is an aspect of fallen angel strategy - i have been framed with binary strategy as a fallen angel (binary: systems of 2)

traditional evil can use many of the same tactics fallen angels do
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Omni; 2nd February 2019 at 23:44.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (16th November 2018), Baby Steps (15th November 2018), Ivy23 (15th November 2018), justntime2learn (15th November 2018), liderr (15th November 2018), norski (16th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), raregem (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018), william r sanford72 (16th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Fallen Angels and Their Strategy

Seems to me all “angels” are ets or ai. “Fallen” only reflecting which side is controlling the narrative. Yahweh versus Lucifer, Thor versus Loki, Enlil versus Enki, etc. I think anyone posing as an angel is coming from our controllers/overlords. The benevolent ones know we need to find the truth and “light” or goodness from within, not from without.

Check out Mauro Biglino’s translation of an old jewish text. He says angels are et/ai.

http://www.freepdf.info/index.php?po...bout-the-bible
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th November 2018 at 16:55. Reason: fixed broken link

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norski For This Post:

Omni (16th November 2018), petra (14th January 2019), raregem (16th November 2018), Rosco1 (19th November 2018), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norski (here)
    Seems to me all “angels” are ets or ai. “Fallen” only reflecting which side is controlling the narrative. Yahweh versus Lucifer, Thor versus Loki, Enlil versus Enki, etc. I think anyone posing as an angel is coming from our controllers/overlords. The benevolent ones know we need to find the truth and “light” or goodness from within, not from without.
    I believe angels are extraterrestrials.
    Last edited by Omni; 21st February 2019 at 18:21.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (16th November 2018), norski (16th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), raregem (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by norski (here)

Check out Mauro Biglino’s translation of an old jewish text. He says angels are et/ai.

http://www.freepdf.info/public/ebook..._the_bible.zip
    I received this when using the link:
    It appears you don't have
    permission to access this page.
    403 Error. Forbidden.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Hervé (16th November 2018), norski (16th November 2018), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hi raregem

I think the link needs to be modified just slightly, as follows:-

http://www.freepdf.info/index.php?po...bout-the-bible

(Fascinating work by Biglino! A pity that more of his books are not (yet) translated into English.)

x

M

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Hervé (16th November 2018), norski (16th November 2018), raregem (17th November 2018), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quotes from Omni removed due to him personally requesting in PM
    --

[removed, no longer relevant] but I could just as easily see "Satan" being one of the tall white ones too. I'm also not scared of the grey ones, I just feel like they "shouldn't exist". I heard they're afraid of Jesus, but I still am not convinced they're demonic. Something demonic would need to "Hate It's Creator", so I suppose it could easily apply.

I'm tied very heavy into "Lucifer Stuff" for whatever reason, and I just don't feel like "he" is as evil as most Christians would make "him" out to be. I gather something happened which pissed him off a lot, and I can certainly relate to that.

EDIT: I really think there's something up with the names, and needing to know what the demon's name is. It's sneaky but my point is, somebody named that thing.....
    Last edited by petra; 14th January 2019 at 14:42. Reason: fixed quote & added stuff about names - edited again Jan 14, removed quote from Omni

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

norski (17th November 2018), raregem (17th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Hi Omni, saw some of them in action recently and guess you’re correct. They are and can be very dangerous.
    The first sign of them to observe is their capability to “play double” and ability to lie.

The danger is and if they play on your side and befriend you it’s for their own reason or, better to say: mutual benefits. Overshadowing sense of self interest results in multiples. When they’re “your friend” they are totally yours. Acting like mafia gang, if you’re pure you must think they’re joking or being funny, protecting you from all harms.
    But there’s something that has to happen in their case and that is, swapping roles. They can not stay truthful to one side or person for ever or for a long time.

It’s difficult to understand or judge from the Law of One point of view but therefor you call them angels, albeit fallen. They’ve given the energy the right and the ride, and they’re not in control of their destiny, they’re just surfing the waves of consciousness waiting for new tides to come.
    Like children playing in dunes ..

often unaware and oblivious of the bigger picture of reality, calling it out and calling it a bogus, as often as possible, relativising values and data seems to be their favourite weapon and their hobby is timeless experience of forgetting their own selves so they can be trapped in eternal transformation and timelessness

Yogi Milarepa drove one entity offering him endless transformation and evolution curvature away by not giving that Daemon any sort of attention.

No matter how smart they seem to be
    once caught in lies
    and caught to play deceitful games

they better be seen as illusions
    and delusions
    of our own Mind.

Life is hard teacher

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

raregem (17th November 2018), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quotes from Omni removed due to him personally requesting in PM
    --

First off sorry for quoting myself, this situation is unusual!
    Omni has requested I removed a few of his quotes from my posting (#6) and I complied

I HATE DELETING THINGS, and I only did that out of respect for Omni

My own stuff will still remain, disinformation or not, since I feel that even disinformation can contain clues

16. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (28th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

extremely sensitive information that extraterrestrials need to know:
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    i have been subjected to fallen angel tactics in my life as a witness of obsessive neural framing, in addition to this i am being framed as a fallen angel. below are some of my notes on fallen angels:

how to create an enslaved fallen angel: rf scan ai, develop algorithmic warfare, energy weapon alteration of the hard drive, upload algorithms, animate and/or torture the ai central control entity, coerce agendas, install cover up scripts, lock cover up scripts, exfiltrate.
    neuroscience framing model weaponized versus myself:
    brain damage presumably the brain stem neutralizing ability for organic thought generation & body control + a synthesis of brain damage conducive to framing
    neural soullessness this can be neurological: brain damage - rf implants. or soulular with spiritual deadening
    spiritual deadening i have been emotionally deadened with ritual trauma - conceptually deadened with brain damage and thought generation having no orthodox conceptual definition from the thought generation
    neural programming years of neural programming - tied to memory, conclusions & belief system
    genetic alteration framing me as more sexually inclined and/or a rapist with frequency science altering the genetic natural laws
    drugging neuropsyche - pharmaceutical
    microconceptual spectrum the microconceptual spectrum can be used to isolate your perception into a complete inability to perceive what is in your own mind
    memory control isolation and negation is a prime model of memory framing
    anhedonia i have had comprehensive anhedonia which is a lack of pleasure - indulgence - satiation. e.g. through sensory alteration & sanitization via neural heterodyne - suppression, warping of input. this has been used to neurologically frame compromise with the yearning of the soul to experience positive.
    cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used sporatically)
    fallen angel ideology:
    fallen angel definition: there are 3 types of fallen angels: engineered - enslaved - false light infiltrators

enslaved: ai based infiltration - witting or unwitting agenda enslavement - messiahs are the biggest threat - ai scanning for security reasons is recommended
    false light infiltrators: extraterrestrials who pose as positive amongst benevolent space programs
    engineered: an unacknowledged set of 3 human-like races (allegorically known as the tall whites)

apex fallen angel approach: binary strategy e.g. action - counter || truth - illusion ... reality is composed of components of 2 (duality)

enslaved and infiltrator fallen angel threat: the destructive effect of trust (e.g. as a false witness) in cosmic order

strategy: fallen angels use extremely rational deceptions aimed at benevolent space programs while being a devil's advocate

fallen angel binary: double rationalization models used to deceive benevolent space programs (truth - illusion is a simple but powerful binary template)

strategy: fallen angels prey on unmapped ai situations (extremely complex and very conducive to brainwashing rationalizations aimed at extraterrestrials)

a fallen angel strategy (and strategy of evil) is to weaponize missing context in neural interfacing (this has happened to myself: e.g. i start conversation with someone on skype and get an abuse designed v2k message saying "why are you avoiding communications?")

binary weaponization is an aspect of fallen angel strategy - i have been framed with binary strategy as a fallen angel (binary: systems of 2)

traditional evil can use many of the same tactics fallen angels do

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Valerie Villars (28th January 2019), Watching from Cyprus (28th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

algorithmic warfare: directed energy weapons altering the hard drive of a source while it is interacting with an algorithm - directed energy: 3D math based code aligned to specifications (aspects: urgency and failure) - traditional coding: aligned to language translation flaws and perception.

in addition this algorithm can be installed via coercion if a source has anything highly threatening or persuasion efficacy.

+ Reply to Thread