+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Color programming: example of trauma based mind control

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Color programming: example of trauma based mind control

Hello everyone,

two years ago I dug up a personal account of an individual, whose designed DID/MPD had been color programmed / color coded. For an explanation: Color programming works by assigning alters of a designed DID / MPD a certain color, creating a color palette, which means that every color consists of a number of alters with similar properties. Color programming is thought to have been developed by the CIA, as colors are among the stimmuli most easy to recognize, especially by children of young age, whereas letters (greek letters, usually) or other means of identifying alters require a certain age and education. Color programming is common in the Illuminati, as stated by Svali. Color programming is achieved by traumatizing, drugging and hypnotizing the subject / victim in a room colored by the color that is to be installed, and additional aids are colored glasses, colored masks and colored clothes, which have to be earned in process (that is to be accepted and internalized).

I would like to share this example here. In the italic letters printed is the personal statement of various of the individual's alter groups showing their properties - this also an example of DID / MPD that shows how different the parts of the overall personality can be - while below some of these statements printed in regular letters the individual comments, as far as I understand, on the more general use, properties and attributes of colors.

Pink: we are the little ones, innocent, what we were like before they did bad things to us. we like teddy bears, we cry a lot and we want our mommy and daddy cuz they were nice to us. they are not as bad as others in here thinks. we are shy and like to play but nobody wants to play with us cuz the body is big and we got to act like big peoples.

Red: We are the ones that those bastards raped and did all of their sexual crap to. We were taught to be a witch. They (the blacks) made us think that we were superior and that we were in control, but found out later that those SOBs tricked us just so that they could get off on us.

Red: is often linked to alpha programming; these are often they most easily accessed alters in a person‘s system, including lots of eager to please littles. Also, sexual programming/prostitution may be places here. Historically, the cult has linked the color with sexual abuse and sexual ceremonies.

Black: We are the ones that perform lots of the rituals. We know details about the Illuminati. We are the boss. We do what Satan wants us to do because if we don‘t then we have to feel the pain instead of sending it on down to the other colors. We don‘t feel unless it‘s a punishment. We take our orders from the purples.

Black: theta may be this color. Represents negative/cult spiritually; highly programmed alters who participate in cult rituals are often black; internal witches/warlocks.“

Purple: We don‘t have much to say to the insignificant bunch of nothings that exist in this body. We are ALWAYS in control and are basically invisible to the rest, besides blacks, and even they don‘t know who we are. We are superior. We are the mafia connection, the drug dealers, the politicians. We ARE superior. We got here through lots of pain, but you can‘t prove that to us because we don‘t believe it because we are too high up to experience this. WE are the Illuminated ones. We only take our orders from the council members inside. The GOLD council. One of us is on the Gold Council. We give orders throughout the system when nobody even realizes that we‘ve given an order. We tell the body if they need to cut or die. It won‘t hurt us. They deserve it. If the body dies, we won‘t because we are far superior to those below us, therefore, are not part of them. We will live on, or that is what we were taught. We are learning different though.

Purple: higher cult alters inside, my represent high priest, priestess; high family alters inside.

Blue: We protect. Some of us (light blues) protect the body and are on the light side (sorry if the use of „light“ upsets anyone, that‘s just how we know each other inside). The dark blues tend to protect the cult.

Blue: protective; may be linked to beta in some people. These are they aggressive protectors in a system, the tough guys that know how to fight. Military programming may also go here, in some individuals.

Orange: WARNING! We give out the warning when something bad is about to happen, such as being accessed, recognizing a perp, systems inside being flipped or spun, etc. Some of us work for the body and some of us work for the cult.

Orange: protective/defensive against outside or internal access. MKUltra, delta, and other intense programming sequences may be this color.

Yellow: We ares piritual and for us we believe in the True Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. We help send the light angels to help in certain situations and remind the body that Jesus is here to help us. We get a lot of heat from the blacks, purples, reds, and those who are mad that God didn‘t do anything to help.

Yellow: often represents spirituality/positive messages. The cult realizes that to much theta/black can destroy, and in order not to lose their members to suicide, will put in lifesaving or positive messages, and allow some positive spiritually.

Green: We were the ones that represent the family, generations, etc. We also have been the ones to get most of the pain and abuse that happened at home. Cult crap that was carried on in the home. All of our family members inside have at least one green representation here. This is where access by family members takes place because some of us are still loyal to our families.

Green: cult loyal. Green is traditional color for „family“, and intensely loyal alters may see themselves as this color. Cult loyal protectors, trained to protect another higher cult member, may also be this color. Recontact alters may also be in this group.

Clear: Like a shell. Other colors can wear our body so we become whatever color the cult/programming wants us to. A very dangerous color to be since anyone can step in and take control.Brown: Ones in disguise, that‘s all.

Brown: this can represent hidden, incognito alters, who can appear to be different colors. Epsilon and CIA programming may be this color; hidden operatives and „spies.“

Silver: We are the spiritual bodies. The ones who know the paranormal. We can astralproject, communicate with other people‘s silvers, etc.

Silver: controlling alters: high internal councils my wear this color.

Gold: We talk mostly to the purples. Until the higher systems (platinum) are reached, we are in control. Our main job is to make sure that nobody reaches the platinums or the Seven Seals inside. We are doomed if we do that. We will get the pain and the torture if we don‘t do our jobs. We are the organizers, the administrators, the judges, the boss. We are the perfectionists because if it isn‘t done perfectly, we are the ones to suffer. We are learning that we are the ones who have been hurt the worst (besides platinums but they don‘t think they were hurt either). We are at the top of the pyramid unless we decide to flip it. The Eye is part of us too.

White: We are the ones who are in denial and think we are suffering from FMS. We are the ones who, in the beginning, led the every-day-lives . The body would not have survived if they knew and believed all of the things that happened. We can be dangerous when we think that we must die because we are so bad of a person for making such horrible things up about our family. We think we deserve to die.

White: can represent goodness, wholeness; but may also represent highest spiritual alters inside.

Platinum: The ultimate. NO ONE is more superior than we. We remain hidden until you find us, then beware. Things will never be the same. You must die before you can see the Seals. X found us, though, and helped us to see how we were hurt and how we,even WE, were tricked. Some of us still do not believe this though. Some of us stepped aside and let her (X) get to the Seals. Ouch! Almost didn‘t make it,still might not because that‘s where she‘s stuck. Not all of the Illuminated ones have Platinum. This must be earned generationally. Lots of power and control here.
    Last edited by Dexter's_Lab; 15th November 2018 at 14:24.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2018), MistressJan (16th November 2018), norski (16th November 2018), petra (15th November 2018), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2018), toppy (15th November 2018), Victoria (13th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Color programming: example of trauma based mind control

This is sooooo much NOT the path for evolution
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2018), Dexter's_Lab (15th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2018), RunningDeer (15th November 2018), toppy (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Dexter’s_Lab, this makes four threads in less than a week and you joined less than two weeks ago. Is there a way you can combine some of the topics onto one thread?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (18th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2018), Billy (15th November 2018), Dexter's_Lab (15th November 2018), Kryztian (18th November 2018), toppy (15th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I don't agree with assigning symbology to colors unless that symbology already existed... but I think there's something to this - especially with purple.. In my mind, purple is very important.

I feel like the (useage?) would have more to do with the frequency of the color - if that makes any sense. For example the color red disappears at around 5 meters deep (source)

I personally have a very strong opinion about BLUE being the opposite of RED, and that feelings is just inappropriately strong! That feeling feels it could be due to programming.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Dexter’s_Lab, this makes four threads in less than a week and you joined less than two weeks ago. Is there a way you can combine some of the topics onto one thread?

Thanks for the notice, I will try to narrow it down.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2018), RunningDeer (15th November 2018), Tintin (16th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Reminds me of the purple worn by the Clintons after the 2016 election results. Seemed strange to me that both Bill and Hillary wore matching purples.

My great grandfather and grandfather, minister of the church and others were illuminati wannabees, subjecting the children in the family to terrible rituals. The family cabin was a log cabin tarred in black with red trim. Set on a lake overgrown with algae. Straight out of a horror flick.
    Last edited by norski; 16th November 2018 at 04:46.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norski For This Post:

Flash (16th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2018), Tintin (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I thought of other examples of color based mind control too... I just find it hard to explain about it. I definitely agree that colors can be used against people though.

I was reading a lot into my choice of bic lighter colors at one time. In my mind, NEON color was the most powerful. To this day I still prefer the neon green ones. There's more, but I'd prefer not to get into it because of how embarrassing it was. Suffice to say, I believed some ridiculous things. Once the "stupid wore off", I couldn't believe that I actually believed something so stupid.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (16th November 2018), Kryztian (18th November 2018), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Petra, that is hysterical. I have a thing about Bic lighter colors too. But can't it just be as simple as we like or resonate with a certain color at different times?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (16th November 2018), Kryztian (18th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Not sure what is meant by color programming, but our psychology is definitely influenced by certain colors and color palates. Good marketers know this well, and have more or less married it into their artistry.

I could make about ten threads on this topic alone, but for now, this uber simple and sweet chart ought to do:

Click image for larger version

Name:	A6163F5D-3853-48EA-A36B-29F00466107E.jpeg
Views:	258
Size:	304.5 KB
ID:	39489

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Flash (16th November 2018), Kryztian (18th November 2018), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Variant (here)
    Not sure what is meant by color programming, but our psychology is definitely influenced by certain colors and color palates. Good marketers know this well, and have more or less married it into their artistry.

I could make about ten threads on this topic alone, but for now, this uber simple and sweet chart ought to do:

Attachment 39489
    Here Petra flashy green makes it only for lighters. Otherwise it is flashy pink. lol

Interesting. There is also a certain hue of pink that is used to calm prisoners. The room has to be entirely painted with that hue of pink, ceiling, floor, walls, door, everything. When a prisoner is difficult or when interrogation has to take place, they put the prisoner in that room. It seems it is so painful literally that the prisoner begs to get out.

the pink cells iin Swiss prison cells are not all pink, floor and ceilings are of different colors, therefore the calming. When it is all pink, a very specific hue, it is torture it seems.

Swiss cells:

https://sensing.konicaminolta.us/blo...ssive-inmates/

Quote In the late 1960s, Alexander Schauss, who now operates the American Institute for Biosocial Research in Tacoma, Washington, did studies on psychological and physiological responses to the color pink. Schauss had read studies by the Swiss psychiatrist Max Luscher, who believed that color preferences provided clues about one's personality. Luscher noticed that color preferences shifted according to psychological and physiological fluctuations in his patients. Luscher asserted that color choice reflects emotional states. He theorized that one's color choices reflect corresponding changes in the endocrine system, which produces hormones. Schauss then postulated that the reverse might also be true; color might cause emotional and hormonal changes, and various wavelengths of light could trigger profound and measurable responses in the endocrine system.

In early tests in 1978, Schauss observed that color, surprisingly, did affect muscle strength, either invigorating or enervating the subject, and even influenced the cardiovascular system. Schauss began to experiment on himself, with the help of his research assistant John Ott. Amazingly, he discovered that a particular shade of pink had the most profound effect. He labeled this tone of pink P-618. Schauss noted that by merely staring at an 18 × 24 inch card printed with this color, especially after exercising, there would result "a marked effect on lowering the heart rate, pulse and respiration as compared to other colors."

In 1979, Schauss managed to convince the directors of a Naval correctional institute in Seattle, Washington to paint some prison confinement cells pink in order to determine the effects this might have on prisoners. Schauss named the color after the Naval correctional institute directors, Baker and Miller. Baker-Miller Pink is now the official name of the paint whose color has the following RGB code: R: 255, G: 145, B: 175.

At the correctional facility, the rates of assault before and after the interior was painted pink were monitored. According to the Navy's report, "Since the initiation of this procedure on 1 March 1979, there have been no incidents of erratic or hostile behavior during the initial phase of confinement". Only fifteen minutes of exposure was enough to ensure that the potential for violent or aggressive behavior had been reduced, the report observed.[4]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker-Miller_pink

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

James (16th November 2018), norski (18th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

I thought that the O.P. was about how the illuminati, or people of their ilk, used colors for their own purposes. It's not about colors trying to affect us. In other words, in the military there are 'ranks' from low to high. And the uniforms have different insignia to show what rank a person holds. Symbols. Or, if you think about martial arts and how they use different colored belts to show how proficient a person is.

So, apparently, the O.P. is telling us how these people who "sell their soul to the devil" (so to speak), within their own kind, have a color system that shows what "level" they are within their system. It really doesn't have anything to do with us. ---------- Well, that's my understanding of the O.P..
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Dexter's_Lab (17th November 2018), Flash (16th November 2018), Victoria (18th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    I thought that the O.P. was about how the illuminati, or people of their ilk, used colors for their own purposes. It's not about colors trying to affect us. In other words, in the military there are 'ranks' from low to high. And the uniforms have different insignia to show what rank a person holds. Symbols. Or, if you think about martial arts and how they use different colored belts to show how proficient a person is.

So, apparently, the O.P. is telling us how these people who "sell their soul to the devil" (so to speak), within their own kind, have a color system that shows what "level" they are within their system. It really doesn't have anything to do with us. ---------- Well, that's my understanding of the O.P..
    yes Orph

from the OP:
    Quote ●Pink: we are the little ones, innocent, what we were like before they did bad things to us. we like teddy bears, we cry a lot and we want our mommy and daddy cuz they were nice to us. they are not as bad as others in here thinks. we are shy and like to play but nobody wants to play with us cuz the body is big and we got to act like big peoples.
    So now you understand what happens to the emotions of prisoners when in a pink environment. It is the same, used for in fact quite similar purposes. To take away the defensiveness, or in prison, the agressiveness, which is often similar.

The colors can be used for good and bad, but the impact on the brain is there, whichever the reasons are for their use.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

norski (18th November 2018), petra (16th November 2018), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    the pink cells iin Swiss prison cells are not all pink, floor and ceilings are of different colors, therefore the calming. When it is all pink, a very specific hue, it is torture it seems.
    Wow. Well I guess it's better than plaid...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (16th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone,

I must admit, I am taken totally by surprise by the replies to this thread, since I would never have expected that it would result in thoughts on how we interact with colors. I think, this was not quite what I intended to show with this post, but then I gather that most / or all of you are not very familiar with mind control / trauma based mind control. I hadn't thought so much of our interaction with colors, but that is an interesting issue. I will explain the original post below, but first, on colors: I have favorite color, or some colors depending on the mood, and also some favorite combinations of colors, and as an architect I do give color some attention, because it contributes very much on how spaces or rooms are perceived, how they are felt (large, small, long, wide or narrow) and also on how colors can be used to make smaller rooms seem larger (namely by using dark colors, such as dark grey or dark red, or dark blue), and also on the "temperature" of space or room is, while the use of the space or room also defines the color that may have the best effect. Additionally, there is a spiritual aspect to colors, for example that blue is often deemed heavenly or divine, and is used in this connotation in historic paintings depicting religious (Christian) figures. Another interesting use of colors is that in politics, for usually different political parties are represented by a certain color. In Germany, for example, red is the color of the social party (SPD), green is that of the green party (Die Grüne), which is not surprising, yellow is that of the liberal democrats (FDP), light blue-red is that of the right-wing Alternative for Germany (AFD), and most interesting, black used to be the color of the Christian Democrats (CUD), conservative. The Christian Democrats is Angela Merkel's party, and they won the majority of elections since 1949. In recent years, during Merkel now near 16 year reign and fourth chancellorship, the Christian Democrats slowly moved to left, becoming a center party, and rebranded themselves with a new color: Now, they are orange, as this is joyfull, energizing, creative, warm, sunny etc. instead of black, which is very stern.

Now, concerning color programming or color coding in mind control, I have read that the programmers usually assign the same colors with the same meanings within a region or country, because that eases "accessibility" by other programmers, who aren't familiar with the individual. However, these color systems and their meanings may defer from country to country. There is definitely a ranking system within the colors, but it appears to me that the use of colors also somewhat matches their more generic attributed meaning, such yellow being spiritual, red being sexual, black being ritualistic, pink being little ones... There are also other programs with ranks, for example precious metals or jewels, and of course the Greek alphabet (Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Pi ...), but also numbers/letter combinations.

An interesting fact on side: Pink used to be the color for infant / small boys, because it was a preliminary stage of adult red, which was for blood and war, and light blue used to be the color for infant / small girls, because full/dark blue was the color of virgin mary, as depicted in many paintings.
    Last edited by Dexter's_Lab; 18th November 2018 at 13:46.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

Flash (18th November 2018), Kryztian (18th November 2018), Valerie Villars (17th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Red face Re: Color programming: example of trauma based mind control

Quote Posted by Dexter's_Lab (here)
    Hello everyone,

I must admit, I am taken totally by surprise by the replies to this thread,
    Dexter you have a lot of critical thinkers here on Avalon who have gone through a lot of information about conspiracy for many years. Some things that go through our heads when we read your posts:
    • We want to know where this information comes from. If you got it off a web page a link would be a good start. But even with the link, we would like to know who brought this information forth. Are they a whistleblower? Do they have a story as to their connection to "the Illuminati"? Is it recently divulged or does it come from a hundred year old book?
    • When you mention "The Illuminati" who are you talking about??? There are the Spanish Alumnobrados (15th & 16th century), the French Illuminati (17th), the Bavarian Illuminati (late 18th), the Illuminati that Jay-Z and Beyonce are supposedly members of, etc.? It might seem obvious to you who the Illuminati are, but when you study these issues, it become a lot more complex.

Since you are new to Avalon, you might want to read more of the excellent threads on conspiracy theory to see how these issues are debated and what books, films, videos, articles, etc. we have read to understand the phenomena of secret power that influences our everyday lives. This way you will be able to handle all the criticism with deftness.

Please know that there has been a lot of fake written material out there to confuse and disinform people, and to keep from admitting this information into our world, we have to ask where is this info from, who is writing it, and why. We are critical thinkers here and hope we can help you sharpen your critical thinking skills too!

Also, just in case you are interested and have LOTS of time on your hands, here are a few videos I personally recommend. I don't think any of them use the term "Illuminati" but I think the concepts you are looking for are still there.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...sfJu-c6dnDKoWX

I don't want to discourage you from posting. We are all in this together and we all have a lot to offer each other in terms of our knowledge.

Chris

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Valerie Villars (18th November 2018), Victoria (18th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote From Dexter lab: but then I gather that most / or all of you are not very familiar with mind control / trauma based mind control. I hadn't thought so much of our interaction with colors,
    You are mistaken here Dexter, some of us are quite acquainted with trauma based mind control technics. you could be surprised. However, taking the topic to interactions with colors and the impact they have on the brain is the basis that are used for mind control as well. Mind controllers have not invented the wheel... they based their intervention on the impact of colors on people and on the brain.

For example, knowing how colors are used in marketing of products or political campaigns is very helpful in understanding mass manipulation as well as individual manipulation, from trauma base mind control or not.

The color scheme you described is quite basic, you could go much further if you wish.

Also, trauma is not that necessary anymore to mind control people, in mass, as well as on individual levels. The technologies are now adequate to do it without obvious manipulation, it is now quite covert in fact, I think. Just think of the messages sent direct to the brain of Sadham Hussein troups in the 90's war, 30 years ago, which freaked its army, and you can extrapolate to where it is now. If you are a little deranged, or even mentally fit, manipulation can happen very easily.

Meditation and control of one's own thoughts is the key remaining to avoid manipulation on an individual basis, imo.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Valerie Villars (18th November 2018), Victoria (18th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread