Thread: Energy medicine

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Default Energy medicine

Two interesting talks that inspired me to start this new thread.
    I have been doing chakra tunings for over 20 years, so this is especially interesting to me, and I agree with the second speaker in that unexpected things can happen when giving chakra tunings. As to voltage, I have been using a TENS unit for a long time for tendonitis and I think even very low voltage such as from TENS units can be doing more healing than is being credited to them by mainstream science, which doesn't understand much yet about energy medicine.

Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage -- The Physics of Emotions
    ThunderboltsProject
    Published on Sep 29, 2018
    "Most people have heard of the “mind/body connection” and are aware that emotions affect the way people act. However, few can describe how that works. What is relatively new is our understanding that emotions are stored in and around the body as magnetic fields. Not only do these magnetic fields cause the biochemical effects noted above, but they also block the flow of voltage in the associated muscle battery packs that provide the voltage necessary for organs to function and repair themselves. He will discuss the human body’s battery packs, wiring system, and the physics of how our electronic systems are affected by these emotions. In addition, he will discuss how other magnetic fields and scalar energy can be used to erase these emotions, leaving behind only memories that do not disrupt our health and physiology.

Dr. Jerry Tennant is board certified in ophthalmology and ophthalmic plastic surgery (residency, Harvard Medical School and Southwestern Medical School.) He was the director of ophthalmic plastic surgery clinic at Parkland Hospital in Dallas and practiced from 1965 to 1995. He did much of the FDA study for the VISX Excimer laser and performed approximately 1000 surgeries in the United States and Europe. In addition, Dr. Tennant was the founder/director of the Dallas Eye Institute and one of the first surgeons in the US to place intraocular lenses in eyes after cataract surgery and taught these techniques around the world. He holds patents for medical devices including intraocular lenses and several surgical instruments. While licensed in Arizona by the Board of Homeopathic and Alternative Medicine, Dr. Tennant is currently the Director of the Tennant Institute for Integrative Medicine. https://www.tennantinstitute.us/ "

Eileen McKusick: Human Bioelectricity and the EU Model

ThunderboltsProject
    Published on Aug 11, 2018
    Electric Universe theory shows us that the Universe we inhabit is electrical in nature. But what about us as humans? Medical science has been entrenched in the chemical/mechanical nature of the human body, yet we too are electrical in nature. In this talk, we will consider research on the bioelectric body and see how that fits in with the EU model.

Eileen McKusick is an independent researcher who has been studying the effects of audible sound on the human body since 1996. Her observations, and consequent questions, about the seemingly magnetic properties of the space around the body led her to discover plasma, bioplasma, and EU. Eileen’s Biofield Anatomy Hypothesis posits that the human biofield is a diffuse magnetic plasma that is imprinted with our memories. She has mapped this field and discovered that specific types of memories are stored in specific areas, and has developed a sound therapy method called Biofield Tuning that works with this model."
    www.biofieldtuning.com
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (18th November 2018), britman (21st November 2018), Bruno (19th November 2018), chris_walker (17th November 2018), Durga ma (19th November 2018), Flash (16th November 2018), Forest Denizen (20th November 2018), genevieve (16th November 2018), GMB1961 (16th November 2018), greybeard (16th November 2018), happyuk (22nd November 2018), leavesoftrees (18th November 2018), meeradas (17th November 2018), MistressJan (16th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (17th November 2018), Pam (17th November 2018), petra (17th November 2018), Slsmile2000 (20th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th November 2018), toppy (17th November 2018), what is a name? (19th November 2018), WhiteFeather (21st November 2018), Yvanka (16th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member MistressJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Energy medicine

This is great info!

I use both weighted and non-weighted tuning forks when I perform Reiki on my husband. I use the weighted forks directly on his body in areas he’s experiencing pain, and I especially like using two Earth frequency (136.1 hz) on either side of his spine. He says it really relaxes him. But the non-weighted forks are great for tuning the chakras as well as the auric field around the body.

I use C and G forks to begin the session, then move into energetic assessment of the whole body...then I either use Kansa wands on his feet and other specific areas of his body and/or weighted tuning forks, after which I begin the Reiki session...it depends on how he’s feeling if I use the wands or forks or not.

After performing Reiki, I finish the session with the non-weighted tuning forks to balance the chakras and the outer auric field with a final C & G resonance to complete the session.

My husband loves Reiki, but when I began using the tuning forks the sessions took on a depth that wasn’t there before. Then, when I discovered Kansa wands, his spine began to relax and his lower back felt much better. In fact, I have both a Reiki table and a chair and I bought the chair after it seemed like he might do better if he wasn’t lying flat. That really helped, so it’s nice we have both.

Now, regarding our voltage. When I was ill with severe rheumatoid arthritis, we owned a motorcycle shop and one day, my husband touched my arm with a volt meter and it was positive 7 or something. I was extremely ill and none of the drugs were helping. From what I remember, I should have been running in the negative voltage range for optimum health so clearly my high voltage reading was indicative of how severely ill I was.

When I became a cannabis patient in 2010, I grew and then began medicating with concentrates I made the end of December. By the middle of March 2011 I was in clinical remission. All the drugs did was to keep me toxic and no doubt contributed to the higher voltage reading I was exhibiting. That, and I’ll also bet that I was acidic as well.

All we are is focused energy/thought. If we don’t look at our health from that standpoint, we’re only treating symptoms and we’re never getting to the foundation of why we’re ill in the first place. So thanks again for posting this important information.

Blessings
    Jan

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MistressJan For This Post:

Ben (18th November 2018), Durga ma (19th November 2018), greybeard (16th November 2018), meeradas (17th November 2018), MinImLi (17th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018), Pam (17th November 2018), petra (17th November 2018), raregem (16th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018), what is a name? (19th November 2018), Yvanka (16th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

Great Information and thank you for sharing. I am a qualified Sound Therapist and use weighted tuning forks regularly to help people with Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Cancer, Trauma, Sleeping Issues, Immune System problems and I have seen marked improvement in every one I treat. Sound has so many benefits that have yet to be recognised by "Western Medicine" and i think that the sooner it is...there will be a real improvement in peoples state of mental and physical health. Great Article and one of the reasons i really like Project Avalon because it lets you see alternative information that would otherwise be hushed up and pushed aside. Thank you Project Avalon for allowing these important topics to be aired and discussed.
    Faithfully Glenn.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Ben (18th November 2018), greybeard (16th November 2018), meeradas (17th November 2018), MinImLi (17th November 2018), MistressJan (18th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018), Pam (17th November 2018), petra (17th November 2018), raregem (16th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018), what is a name? (19th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There was another thread on Avalon awhile ago on this same subject here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hlight=tennant
    (...which apparently I also started, though I'd forgotten that. There was a flurry of excitement, but it died down after awhile, and I don't think we got any reports from members who used the Tennant device over an extended period of time, but I will have to go back and look again. )
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

GMB1961 (17th November 2018), meeradas (17th November 2018), Pam (17th November 2018), petra (17th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have been doing chakra tunings for over 20 years, so this is especially interesting to me, and I agree with the second speaker in that unexpected things can happen when giving chakra tunings. As to voltage, I have been using a TENS unit for a long time for tendonitis and I think even very low voltage such as from TENS units can be doing more healing than is being credited to them by mainstream science, which doesn't understand much yet about energy medicine.
    This is really cool onawah. My friend's been talking about getting a TENS to ease his pain but hasn't got one yet. One of those would definitely be a good Christmas Gift

Chakra tuning sounds very interesting to me, I'd like to know about your personal process if you'd be willing to share. We don't have any postings with chakra tuning in the title, and Google is not my friend ;-)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

onawah (17th November 2018), Pam (17th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,679 times in 3,332 posts

I am really excited about this thread, onwaha!! I want to watch your suggested videos before commenting. So glad you brought this topic up.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

onawah (17th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    This is really cool onawah. My friend's been talking about getting a TENS to ease his pain but hasn't got one yet. One of those would definitely be a good Christmas Gift

Chakra tuning sounds very interesting to me, I'd like to know about your personal process if you'd be willing to share. We don't have any postings with chakra tuning in the title, and Google is not my friend ;-)
    I am also really interested, and I would love to know more about the tuning fork process!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

onawah (17th November 2018), petra (19th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Last edited by onawah; 17th November 2018 at 20:24.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th November 2018), Pam (18th November 2018), petra (19th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,716 times in 2,660 posts

Excellent - not to be forgotten, thanks
    However, my Reiki ‘training’ was just an awakening of what is already there, my ‘hot hands’ despite them feeling cold, are commented on by folk who need receipt of energy. Rebalancing chakras seems to be second nature, just positivity. I can ‘feel’ depleted areas as I am automatically driven to replenish those areas. This can take hours in some cases, but as long as the relaxed recipients feel better, I have achieved.
    Sadly, at the moment, I feel I cannot give so much, as I really feel drained myself. I still send as many ‘pozzi vibes’ as I can focus on who really need these amazing energies.
    A daft aside - switch off anything associated with 5G, including your router, it’s available on the web how to do it. Step out of the long slow microwave oven asap.
    Last edited by avid; 17th November 2018 at 20:23.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Durga ma (19th November 2018), greybeard (17th November 2018), onawah (17th November 2018), Pam (18th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Matrix Energetics is my go to method of sending healing energy. Sometimes the results are amazing and sometimes it does not seem to work at all. I asked Dr. Bartlett (founder) why. His reply was "Honestly, I don't know."

My journey with Matrix Energetics is here:
    http://ronmauer.net/blog/?page_id=7475

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

avid (18th November 2018), onawah (18th November 2018), Pam (18th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have been regularly doing a series of 36 "energization excercises" twice a day as created by Paramahansa Yogananda as a part of the Kriya Yoga discipline. The exercises are geared to teach how to direct and stimulate prana (energy) to specific body parts. It is mind boggling what regular and consistent practice of these exercises can do for ones energy level and well being. It has allowed me to consciously move prana to specific areas of my body. It is so interesting to be able to feel it in the body part that it is sent to.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (18th November 2018), happyuk (20th November 2018), onawah (18th November 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (18th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

An interesting book is by Bradey Nelson - THE EMOTION CODE.
    Available on Amazon here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Emotion-Cod...e+emotion+code

The exercises and activities with magnets - very interesting

A quick search on Google will find the Free pdf

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

avid (19th November 2018), Durga ma (19th November 2018), onawah (18th November 2018), Pam (19th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

I have studied Sound Healing and its benefits and i am qualified as a therapist now and passed my diploma. I have treated over 350 people with ranges of complaints and sufferings varying from Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Cancer, Trauma, Sleeping Issues, Immune System Problems, Rape, Return Service Men and Women and in all cases the use of Crystal Singing Bowls and Tuning forks has made WORLDS of difference to their state of mind, sleeping patterns and general mental stability. There are two weighted Tuning Forks I use that bring comfort and allow my clients to shut down and rest in order to heal themselves in a way. The 128 hz and the 136.1 hz used together over the chakras of the body and energy points help my clients shut down and heal. Terminal cancer patients have told me that when they heard the tuning forks they saw blue flashing lights that turned into blue wings with their eyes closed and for an hour they didn't think of dying. This is many cases is enough time to regroup and push on. Sounds are amazing and there is so much more to learn and share with the human race that i feel is not being done enough. Some of the books i have read have said that the ancient civilisations used sounds to heal their people 1000's of years ago. Shamans have always used sounds and vocal toning to heal and its just not what "western Medicine" wants to hear. Thats very sad actually because there are many benefits to all people from this modality. Please keep sharing any news on this subject and if any one has questions I'm happy to answer you. Faithfully GMB1961

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

avid (19th November 2018), Durga ma (19th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th November 2018), onawah (19th November 2018), Pam (19th November 2018), petra (19th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

As I am fond of saying--there is nothing but energy, atoms in movement.
    I was a Bio- energy/ Biaura practitioner for years and that is about clearing blockages so that the body's natural healing abilities are not prevented from dong what they do.
    Work is done on the chakras and nervous system to clear and energize.
    Bottom line is that energy therapy works on body and mind.
    The amount of work that the practitioner does on self via meditation and chi-gong, or other energy exercise, has a direct relationship to the end result.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (19th November 2018), Pam (19th November 2018), petra (19th November 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (19th November 2018), scotslad (19th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I have posted some info about chakra tuning previously here:
    (a detailed description of a tuning session): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post510183
    Exactly what I was hoping for, TYVM!
    On first opening the posting, the first thing my eyes looked at is "I love doing chakra tunings." and that made me smile

EDIT: The use of tuning forks reminded me of something I read here titled "Tuning Forks and Megalithic Technology". Although his notes are very over my head, I thought this may be useful to someone who understands more.
    Last edited by petra; 19th November 2018 at 15:44. Reason: added link to really complicated notes page :P

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

avid (19th November 2018), onawah (19th November 2018), Pam (19th November 2018), toppy (19th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for that link, Petra. I have posted it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1260415

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I have posted some info about chakra tuning previously here:
    (a detailed description of a tuning session): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post510183
    Exactly what I was hoping for, TYVM!
    On first opening the posting, the first thing my eyes looked at is "I love doing chakra tunings." and that made me smile

The use of tuning forks reminded me of something I read here titled "Tuning Forks and Megalithic Technology". Although his notes are very over my head, I thought this may be useful to someone who understands more.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (19th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are a couple of pages on this old thread starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...verse./page184
    ...where one of the topics of discussion was healing with sound (another part of the discussion with Dennis is there too.( That was a great thread, while it lasted!)
    A little more info about the tuning technique I use:
    I learned it from a traveling shaman who did workshops on using crystals and sound for healing, and he claimed that he remembered the chakra tuning technique from a former life, when he was a Tibetan lama, and they used bells for healing, which I believe they still do.
    He said different bells were designed to vibrate at specific frequencies, and each chakra vibrates at a different frequency, so there was a specific bell for each chakra.
    The shaman had adapted his technique so that tuning forks were used instead of bells.
    I did some research later and discovered there are ancient Vedic texts which also assign those specific frequencies to each chakra, as well, so there is corroboration for his theory.
    I took 3 weekend all day workshops in Santa Cruz, Ca. a few decades ago with this shaman ( I will not name him here, since although he was very talented and psychic, he was also a bit of a scoundrel and I don't want to draw his energy back into my life) to learn his chakra tuning technique.
    Afterwards, the graduates formed a group that got together regularly to practice tuning each other.
    I also did another all day weekend workshop with him on working with crystals.
    He had set up in the workshop space a number of sacred geometrically shaped constructs made of copper tubing (the tubing was filled with crystal dust), with huge crystals set in them, in such a way that they could be rotated around within the constructs.
    The energy in the room was incredible, and we all got into a very receptive state after the lecture and meditations, and then he began to rotate the crystals; we could feel the energy shifting as he did that, and we did some toning to amplify the energy.
    He said at the beginning of that workshop we were going to make it rain that weekend. and I don't think anyone really believed him because we were in the middle of a drought, and there was no indication at all that there was going to be rain anytime soon.
    But late in the afternoon on the second day of the workshop, after the toning session, there was a downpour!
    The weathermen were stumped, because there was nothing in their data to show where the clouds had come from.
    The shaman said that our energies and intent, combined with the crystals, had created them.
    It was quite a wakeup call!
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

toppy (28th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,232 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I have been regularly doing a series of 36 "energization excercises" twice a day as created by Paramahansa Yogananda as a part of the Kriya Yoga discipline. The exercises are geared to teach how to direct and stimulate prana (energy) to specific body parts. It is mind boggling what regular and consistent practice of these exercises can do for ones energy level and well being. It has allowed me to consciously move prana to specific areas of my body. It is so interesting to be able to feel it in the body part that it is sent to.
    Agreed 100%. I've been a SRF member for nearly 20 years. I wish I'd practiced the energization exercises more regularly sooner. I can verify that they have cleared up a number of long term ailments completely including a bout of rheumatism and a chronic gum problem both have disappeared completely. I think there are actually 38 exercises in total to help recharge the body battery typically taking 10 to 15 minutes to complete.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

onawah (20th November 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (20th November 2018), toppy (28th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are those exercises on the internet anywhere? Thanks.
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Agreed 100%. I've been a SRF member for nearly 20 years. I wish I'd practiced the energization exercises more regularly sooner. I can verify that they have cleared up a number of long term ailments completely including a bout of rheumatism and a chronic gum problem both have disappeared completely.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

toppy (28th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,232 times in 941 posts

Are those exercises on the internet anywhere? Thanks.
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Agreed 100%. I've been a SRF member for nearly 20 years. I wish I'd practiced the energization exercises more regularly sooner. I can verify that they have cleared up a number of long term ailments completely including a bout of rheumatism and a chronic gum problem both have disappeared completely.
    Yes this pdf appears to show those energization exercises exactly as described in the SRF lessons: Possibly even more beneficial to subscribe to the complete set of lessons via the srf website. These are the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...mj_Z2smoyGUNcS
    Last edited by happyuk; 20th November 2018 at 22:36.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

onawah (20th November 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (20th November 2018), toppy (28th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast