Thread: Gaia TV: Ancient Aliens, the Demiurge, and more

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Gaia TV: Ancient Aliens, the Demiurge, and more

Enshrouded In Secrecy! Deep Space only on Gaia http://bit.ly/DeepSpaceSeries From the moment the real space race began, it was enshrouded with secrecy and disinformation.

Reports of extraterrestrial beings on Earth, suppressed advanced technologies and expansive government cover-ups are making their way into mass consciousness.
    But we have all been denied the whole story by those who would benefit from our continuing ignorance. It is up to you to evaluate the evidence and decide where you stand on the question of humanity’s presence in Deep Space.
    http://bit.ly/DeepSpaceSeries Ancient Civilizations http://bit.ly/MoreAncientCiv Where is the Garden of Eden’s true location? Researchers believe 20,000 newly excavated Sumerian tablets finally show the true location of the Garden of EdenGo beyond the surface-level myths to take a deeper look at our origin story. Journey from Eden and the Gnostic Garden to the Pyramids and the Tower of Babel. http://bit.ly/MoreAncientCivAdam, the First Man – Does the ancient Sumerian word “Adam” hold clues to the relationship between early humans and the Sumerian gods? Decide for yourself! http://bit.ly/MoreAncientCiv

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (26th November 2018), avid (26th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2018), bandix (5th December 2018), conk (28th November 2018), GMB1961 (26th November 2018), Heart-2-Heart (27th November 2018), justntime2learn (26th November 2018), Lefty Dave (27th November 2018), meeradas (26th November 2018), Ol' Roy (27th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2018), tcjim1 (26th November 2018), toppy (26th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Gaia TV: Ancient Aliens, the Demiurge, and more

what they have found so far are remains of the advance cities of advance civilization allegedly but where are the advance gadgetry cellphone perhaps or any advance communication device or any device that is comparable to the most advance devices of today. So far I only witness theories no solid or even logical evidence. I can believe the ancient cities and the gods or advance ET's that genetically created humans by splicing their genes on primates thus there is the missing link of evolution. Thanks Chris nothing change though.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2018), greybeard (26th November 2018), toppy (26th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,508 times in 32,788 posts

Dreadful video title!! That really needs to change for the purposes of this thread. (I also moved it to Myth and Legend, where I'd suggest it probably best belongs.)

It's really a hotch-potch of speculation that deals with bits of pieces of evidence for ancient high technology (vimanas in Indian legend, the discovery of liquid mercury in the Great Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan, etc), and then bridges over to speculation of the nature and role of the Demiurge.

The Gaia show features Richard Dolan with longer hair (before he met Tracey!), and a slightly slimmer David Wilcock, so I rather doubt it's a new video. It's just been repackaged and sensationally re-titled by the opportunistic and rather parasitic YouTube channel thirdphaseofmoon.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (26th November 2018), aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), Builder (26th November 2018), ChristianSky (27th November 2018), CurEus (29th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th November 2018), greybeard (26th November 2018), Heart-2-Heart (27th November 2018), justntime2learn (26th November 2018), Kryztian (26th November 2018), liderr (26th November 2018), Magnus (30th November 2018), Nasu (26th November 2018), Ratszinger (27th November 2018), Sadieblue (27th November 2018), Satori (26th November 2018), seko (26th November 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2018), Yoda (26th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

*Clicks link with interest
    *Sees David Wilcock on the youtube image cover which discredits pretty much everything
    *Closes the tab in two seconds

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2018), ChristianSky (27th November 2018), greybeard (26th November 2018), Ivanhoe (27th November 2018), Nasu (26th November 2018), Satori (26th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dreadful video title!! That really needs to change for the purposes of this thread. (I also moved it to Myth and Legend, where I'd suggest it probably best belongs.)

It's really a hotch-potch of speculation that deals with bits of pieces of evidence for ancient high technology (vimanas in Indian legend, the discovery of liquid mercury in the Great Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan, etc), and then bridges over to speculation of the nature and role of the Demiurge.

The Gaia show features Richard Dolan with longer hair (before he met Tracey!), and a slightly slimmer David Wilcock, so I rather doubt it's a new video. It's just been repackaged and sensationally re-titled by the opportunistic and rather parasitic YouTube channel thirdphaseofmoon.
    Agreed Bill but some of it is interesting and most I had not seen before.
    The wheat with the chaff.
    There is a challenge with these types of videos--too much assumption--people want to verify their own beliefs.
    I checked to see if the video had been posted before but no result.
    I just left the title as per the video--feel free to change it.

Best wishes Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (26th November 2018), aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2018), Bill Ryan (26th November 2018), justntime2learn (26th November 2018), Kryztian (26th November 2018), meeradas (26th November 2018), Satori (26th November 2018), toppy (26th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

OK a video with Third Phase of the moon and Gaia TV who could imagine that? It does have professional animation and graphics as a plus. It does have some notable researchers and other not so notable in the documentary. I wonder if they know they are in this?
    BTW Wilcock is hardly in this as compared to others.

In the first part they show many pictures of the Chaco Canyon ancient settlement and call it Mayan and wonder if aliens took them away. So that turned me off but I did continue until the end....

It would have made it as a typical generic Ancient Alien episode.

The title is hyperbole but that's Third phase of the Loon's typical dramatization

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2018), greybeard (26th November 2018), Nasu (26th November 2018), toppy (26th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    what they have found so far are remains of the advance cities of advance civilization allegedly but where are the advance gadgetry cellphone perhaps or any advance communication device or any device that is comparable to the most advance devices of today. So far I only witness theories no solid or even logical evidence. I can believe the ancient cities and the gods or advance ET's that genetically created humans by splicing their genes on primates thus there is the missing link of evolution. Thanks Chris nothing change though.
    Telepaths do not need cell phones....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

greybeard (29th November 2018), XelNaga (30th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Time reduces it all to nothing, except for the giant monoliths and pyramids. Especially if the timeline of Earth is different from conventional thinking. What, other than stone, can last a hundred thousand or more years?f
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

XelNaga (30th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Time reduces it all to nothing, except for the giant monoliths and pyramids. Especially if the timeline of Earth is different from conventional thinking. What, other than stone, can last a hundred thousand or more years?f
    We in our wisdom are making more and more things that are biodegradable, maybe they had got to a level where all was done so.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

conk (4th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I had the time to watch it ........it's is not the most horrible videos I have to "experience" and Wilcox is at least cogent but for anyone with a lick of sense we're all familiar with the prevailing "theories" as unsubstantiated that many are. Nothing very much new but a few bits and pieces to think about.

I'm am actually considering that we may benefit from a "Project Avalon Academy"......Bill does try to help and his insights have helped me considerably. He cannot be everywhere all the time.
    A few course suggestions:

1. Fundamentals of research and discernment. When logic works, when it may not..and other "options"
    2. Known hoaxes and BS......be it academic, mainstream or "alternative" there are just some narratives that are fabricated or warped beyond usability.
    3. Our hidden history as we now "know it". .... continually in progress, I expect.
    4. being of independent thought and existence..........no one can do your "work" for you.
    5. ...........probably missed a few things, add them

and then off we go into the ether.......but with a little "tool belt" to help us help ourselves and one another!
    At the very least we may be a bit better ground..........but I am not qualisfied to do this. I am "aware" of most "theories"....but am decidedly not developed enough to be the "final word" on many issues being presented.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I had the time to watch it ........it's is not the most horrible videos I have to "experience" and Wilcox is at least cogent but for anyone with a lick of sense we're all familiar with the prevailing "theories" as unsubstantiated that many are. Nothing very much new but a few bits and pieces to think about.

I'm am actually considering that we may benefit from a "Project Avalon Academy"......Bill does try to help and his insights have helped me considerably. He cannot be everywhere all the time.
    A few course suggestions:

1. Fundamentals of research and discernment. When logic works, when it may not..and other "options"
    2. Known hoaxes and BS......be it academic, mainstream or "alternative" there are just some narratives that are fabricated or warped beyond usability.
    3. Our hidden history as we now "know it". .... continually in progress, I expect.
    4. being of independent thought and existence..........no one can do your "work" for you.
    5. ...........probably missed a few things, add them

and then off we go into the ether.......but with a little "tool belt" to help us help ourselves and one another!
    At the very least we may be a bit better ground..........but I am not qualisfied to do this. I am "aware" of most "theories"....but am decidedly not developed enough to be the "final word" on many issues being presented.
    Third Phase of the Moon has always had the commercializing appeal aspect of their presentations down pat. They do a good show I mean right up there with UFO TV sometimes for some effects but they are phony as a three dollar bill all the way through. I really wish people would get back to factual finds.

We have them. In 1945 the last radio transmission from flight 19 I believe it was. Here is a rescue plane fully equipped flown by a guy named Taylor which I remember because I share the name but also he heard and it's still recorded in the archives from a "Cox" saying in his last radio transmission to Taylor, "Don't come after me! They look like they are aliens!"

So that is one piece of hard data.
    I consider Bob Lazar to be another piece of hard data hard to be refute and combined these two finds make up a pretty good argument that we have something alien from another world physical in our hands somewhere! This proof is kept from us but proof is out there if you dig. We also know "RICH" said 'We can take ET home" or something to that effect.

There are more factual data arguments that can be had besides these vague attempts by Gaia here to produce something factual. There is nothing substantial you can get your hands on in this film! Rod Serling offered more in the mid 70s in the way of real research and reporting.

Radar is proven and it shows something also in many cases not just one or two isolated ones but many, usually covered up but there. There are numerous people of credibility out there yet that we could refer to other than these ones in my opinion.

There is a factual case of time travel also in that Florida incident documented that the guy got there way too soon and didn't use enough gas to make the flight, also he would have to have flown at speeds that would have torn his plane apart to get there in time and all these are based on data and I believe the data when I see it. No one can make up the time gaps and fuel explanation unless you accept that time travel took place. This man that day went through a worm hole and there is something there to prove it.

I guess I expect after dedicating that much time in to a video that there would be at least one new piece of hard data! Very disappointed that once more there is not one bit of that.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

+ Reply to Thread