+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To detect changes in Gravity Space-Time, build a better clock

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb To detect changes in Gravity Space-Time, build a better clock

In this thread/post I pointed out the new atomic clocks being made available commercially (even in kit form) for those in industry, military, general physics classes and experimenters.. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1232877

Here is another article - https://www.cnet.com/news/scientists...t-dark-matter/

Every atom has a consistent vibrational frequency, which allows physicists the opportunity to measure how the ytterbium atoms transition between two energy levels --

This new atomic clock uses an optical lattice composed of laser beams trapping ytterbium atoms.

The vibrational frequency will change under different gravity conditions, even the slightest amount of gravity change will show up with this system. Bringing a large mass near the device will create a change also, as the mass creates in essence a "gravity well".

An image of the test/demo platform:

Most certainly not quite small enough to be put into a microchip module.

The significance is that this type of time-keeping technology remains stable - in fact 1 x 10 -18 seconds is the deviation wobble over time. (that's pretty darn stable !)

The chip sized MicroSemi clock has an accuracy is 0.011 billionths of a second - or 11 x 10 -12. The MicroSemi chip assembled as a gradiometer would be quite accurate for normal "gravity anomaly" search use. The ytterbium atom clock would be great for picking up space-time ripple bow-waves coming in from across the universe..

If one were into designing time machines, or space-time "gravity" propulsion engines having one of these most certainly would show if one's designs are progressing in the right direction..

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: To detect changes in Gravity Space-Time, build a better clock

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

The vibrational frequency will change under different gravity conditions, even the slightest amount of gravity change will show up with this system.
    First, let me say I know zilch about this subject, so please take that into consideration if this question seems stupid. ... If this system is that sensitive to gravity, wouldn't that create a lot of "noise" or "disturbance"? (Granted, at a very, very, very, minute level). For instance, if a person were to walk by this clock, wouldn't that register?
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Bob (29th November 2018), Bruno (30th November 2018), ceetee9 (29th November 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That is why 3 of the systems are used. Such is called a gradiometer configuration.. Where only further "focused upon" location is worked with.. In other words, directional tuning..

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A quickie - when I designed GPS (it wasn't called that in the old days) back in 1969 what I focused on was called time of arrival of the signal.

The time of arrival when applied to conventional geometry allows for a specific "location" to be determined at-a-distance. By monitoring the 3 clocks and applying the time of arrival to location in space equations, one can locate exactly WHERE the distortion is...

Don Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney were in cahoots back then under Nixon, and literally my patent with equations were stolen out of the patent office examiners desk...(I have all my original filings as well as the deliberate aberration put into the filed documents... My patent attorney said to do that, and then amend my patent at a later date.. Sorta like why the major software developers when they release software have installed "bugs" so that those who will rip it off, or decompile will waste their time).. GPS as it was back then was ripped off WITH the bugs in the equations.. and that is why we can see under certain conditions that GPS will fail miserably.. sad but necessary, and proof about the rip-off.. Ever wonder why GPS is free? (from the satellites). If they charged I would have recourse of up to a trillion $$$ in damages as the government would be profiting from what they stole from me.. Like I said, totally documented..

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

A quickie - when I designed GPS (it wasn't called that in the old days) back in 1969 what I focused on was called time of arrival of the signal.

The time of arrival when applied to conventional geometry allows for a specific "location" to be determined at-a-distance. By monitoring the 3 clocks and applying the time of arrival to location in space equations, one can locate exactly WHERE the distortion is...

Don Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney were in cahoots back then under Nixon, and literally my patent with equations were stolen out of the patent office examiners desk...(I have all my original filings as well as the deliberate aberration put into the filed documents... My patent attorney said to do that, and then amend my patent at a later date.. Sorta like why the major software developers when they release software have installed "bugs" so that those who will rip it off, or decompile will waste their time).. GPS as it was back then was ripped off WITH the bugs in the equations.. and that is why we can see under certain conditions that GPS will fail miserably.. sad but necessary, and proof about the rip-off.. Ever wonder why GPS is free? (from the satellites). If they charged I would have recourse of up to a trillion $$$ in damages as the government would be profiting from what they stole from me.. Like I said, totally documented..
    This is a pretty amazing story.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th November 2018), Bob (29th November 2018), Bruno (30th November 2018), ceetee9 (29th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th November 2018), william r sanford72 (30th November 2018)

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Dennis - the experience going to Crystal City back then only to have it ripped off was an eye-opener of how the system works.. I wanted the GPS system because I was getting lost on the mountains in up-state NY. And needed a way that didn't need directional antennas.. The logic then was to look at time of arrival from a radio wave, knowing the speed of a radio wave in the atmosphere.. and then to create a simple 4 sided pyramid - measuring the length of the pyramid sides and converting that time of arrival into a length. Each position could be derived from 3 distance time of arrival points... If one added a 4th point one would be able to determine if the signal was either above or below the ground points.. What I didn't publish back then was that one could generate an effect at a distance, by adjusting the timing of 3 or 4 transmitters.. Effects at a distance - in other words, the equations work two ways..

I made my models to prove the concept out using toothpicks glued together and used an HP65 hand held programmable calculator to run the equations.. The wake up was that inventors WILL BE ripped off if the government thinks they can get away with it.. I never ever will try to patent again because of that monstrocity in the system...

9. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

This is a pretty amazing story.
    Pretty crazy unfair how people like you and many more like you or Tesla for that matter who create things helpful to humanity get little or no credit let alone monitary gain.
    Reinforces my belief that any developer of zero cost energy will have to find some way to upload it enmass and give it to the world if any of us are too see in anytime soon.
    My hats off too ya and will remember this at least at times when using your stolen teck.I actually had one of the first pre gulf war versions on a boat in the late 90s....accuracy only good when shore base triangulated when available in those days.
    Seriously spoiled now with scrolling chart nav systems .....but of the generation that learned how to plot on paper maps thankfully.
    Thank you for your contribution Bob

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bob (3rd December 2018), Bruno (30th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

Wow. I wonder. If the Kalachakra Mandala really was a model of Universal Clock would 722 different elements or isotopes ( instead of “deities” of various vibrational frequencies) working in synchronicity display the correct Time of the Universe?
    Of course we don’t know of 720 elements quite yet, barely 199(?) but that does not mean they don’t exist in largerly quantifiable aka older Universe.

http://www.buddhanet.net/images/smandala.jpg

Can overthink on this topic obviously , the time depends on elements we are based on in, this Solar system and millions of other Stars ..

did our more advanced predecessors know the true Time of the Universe
    and is that Clock I’ve seen in my mind still ticking
    somewhere in the great Void ..

Just thinking ,
    thanks Bob

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bob (3rd December 2018), Bruno (30th November 2018), william r sanford72 (30th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread