Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: George HW Bush has died: December 1st, 2018

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: George HW Bush has died: December 1st, 2018

Thank you, Son of Rachel.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

crosby (7th December 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2018), RunningDeer (2nd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

My post (and point) was poorly worded.

(I'll have to buy another copy of "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls" again. Loaned away... Time to reread them.)

The concept, as I plopped it into my brain, was that souls, between incarnated lives, are also growing, learning, and being repaired. Are there souls that return to spirit form so damaged that they cannot be repaired, was asked. The answer given was that some souls are beyond repair and that soul is dissolved as an entity. They forfeit the ability to remain as an individual soul. It was in no way likened to joyously merging with source, but rather as the end of the line of that soul.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (2nd December 2018), Eva2 (2nd December 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Maunagarjana (2nd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), pyrangello (2nd December 2018), Satori (2nd December 2018), Spellbound (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

Douglas Gabriel gives a short bio/eulogy of Pappy Bush.

Last edited by Franny; 2nd December 2018 at 04:44.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd December 2018), pyrangello (2nd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

(I'll have to buy another copy of "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls" again. Loaned away... Time to reread them.)

The concept, as I plopped it into my brain, was that souls, between incarnated lives, are also growing, learning, and being repaired. Are there souls that return to spirit form so damaged that they cannot be repaired, was asked. The answer given was that some souls are beyond repair and that soul is dissolved as an entity. They forfeit the ability to remain as an individual soul. It was in no way likened to joyously merging with source, but rather as the end of the line of that soul.
    Nowwww, 16 years later, I understand why a friend of mine told me, while talking of my ex- husband 'he is the end of line model' - I was rellay told that by someone who knew about souls
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), pyrangello (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,814 times in 2,562 posts

I've read all Monroe's books too. I expect the actual "merge" is beyond language and can't be "described" or analyzed by another - there has to be direct experience there. Based on the personal experiences in Ziewe's books (which I personally found to be more comprehensive than Monroe's books), the soul is something that is manifest and required for "experiences". Once we have finished experiencing, then the soul (and our individuality) no longer exists and we become unmanifest as we merge with the "all". No doubt, this is "something" that cannot be experienced as an "event" or in any way with the mind and there can be no understanding of this. Perhaps consciousness would not exist at this level either. After all, the mind has nothing to do with enlightenment. I guess there will have to come a point when we all go through this but it doesn't make sense - using the mind - that the soul would continue on - I would think that we could only be "spirit" at that point. Well, as far as I know, no one in that greatly elevated "state" has actually returned to let us know so its really all a guessing game. My 2 cents worth.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Satori (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Hyperbole, speculation and belief systems aside, he basically got away with all of it.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd December 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), enigma3 (3rd December 2018), HaveBlue (3rd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), Satori (2nd December 2018), Smell the Roses (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Hyperbole, speculation and belief systems aside, he basically got away with all of it.
    .... And his beneficiaries and closest adherents still are....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd December 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Two words for you my dude: Sealed Indictments.

Dont worry. Donny T is on the case with his side kick Q and they are working double hard to expose all of it. Just vote several more times for Donny T to give him time to pull it all off.

We are literally days away from a big reveal I am sure of it.

In the meantime, I hope you will all join me in investing in the Iraqi Dinar.
    Brace for that RV baby!!!!!

EDIT
    Wanted to add a good article about the old H Dubs.

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/01/...on-of-justice/
    Last edited by Praxis; 2nd December 2018 at 17:16.

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (2nd December 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), pyrangello (2nd December 2018), selinam (5th December 2018), Soda (4th December 2018), Spellbound (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018), Yoda (3rd December 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

The conspiracy side of me thinks he has been dead for awhile now but they have been waiting for the right time to use it for there purposes. His funeral in on the 5th, come on???? what was suppose to happen on the 5th? You just can't make this **** up. Just another delay tactic.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Cardillac (2nd December 2018), crosby (7th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

King George Bush was clearly a huge player in the early days of the JFK assassination, the Reagan attempted coup, the first Gulf War, the COINTELPRO crackdown on revolutionary groups, etc. I would like to think that his passing will take some kind of energy away from the dark side holding down humanity. However, realistically it seems that the tradition of oppression is going strong, and others are continuing the tradition in his place.

It has come to me strongly recently that the majority of those residing on this planet as human beings like the status quo. They may whine a bit, but they must ultimately be too afraid of change to actually let go of the ways of the past. That's the only explanation that fits with the data I've collected of how fantasy and illusion are clung to in the face of clear logic and facts that prove that all governments in every country on Earth are a complete sham, fraud, and oppressive force.

The value of a fake feeling of security that someone is in control looking out for your best interests must override any curiosity or willingness to examine life from another perspective. Thus we have even the pseudoliberals like Obama waxing poetic about the wonders of GHW Bush, and Obama's followers basking in the glow of their own self-righteous open-mindedness at being able to feel great feelings of love about one of the worst war criminals in the history of mankind.
    There's no time like the present.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2018), Blacklight43 (3rd December 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), happyuk (2nd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), Satori (2nd December 2018), seko (2nd December 2018), Soda (4th December 2018), Spellbound (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to Bill providing the Newton books, I see that my memory (of what happens to souls that are damaged beyond repair) is somewhat flawed. (partial, but significant "dissemination", not total "dissolution.")

Case 21 (from "Destiny of Souls", pages 49-50)

Dr. N: Since you work with the severely damaged souls, can you give me a little more information
    about your duties?

S: I'm in a special section working with those souls who have become lost in a morass of evil.

Dr. N: (after learning this subject works only with those souls from Earth who have incarnated on
    other worlds before they came to Earth) In this section, are these the hybrid souls I have heard about?

S: Yes, in a restoration area where we deal with those who have become atrocity souls.

S: My area is not devoted to souls who have committed one serious act of wrongdoing. We work with habitually cruel life styles. These souls are then given a choice. We will do our best to clean up their energy by rehabilitation and if we think they are salvageable, they are offered a choice to come back to Earth in roles where they will receive the same type of pain they caused, only multiplied.

Dr. N: Could a salvageable soul be one who committed terrible atrocities in life but showed great remorse?

S: Probably.

Dr. N: I thought karmic justice was not punitive?

S: It's not. The offer represents an opportunity for stabilization and redemption. It usually will take more than one life to endure an equal measure of the same kind of pain they caused to many people. That's why I said multiplied.

Dr. N: Even so, I suppose most souls take this option?

S: You are mistaken. Most are too fearful that they will fall again into the same patterns. They also lack the courage to be victims in a number of future lives.

Dr. N: If they won't come back to Earth, then what do you do?

S: These souls will then go the way of those souls we consider to be unsalvageable. We will then disseminate their energy.

Dr. N: Is this a form of remodeling energy-or what?

S: Ah ... yes ... we call it the breaking up of energy-that's what dissemination means. Certainly, it is remodeled. We break up their energy into particles.

Dr. N: I thought energy could not be destroyed. Aren't you destroying the identity of these contaminated souls?

S: The energy is not destroyed, it is changed and converted. We might mix one particle of the old energy with nine particles of new fresh energy provided for our use. The dilution will make that which is contaminated ine ffectual, but a small part of the original identity remains intact.

Dr. N: So, the negative badness energy is mixed with overdoses of new goodness energy to render the contaminated soul harmless?

S: (laughs) Not necessarily goodness but rather freshness.

Dr. N: Why would any soul resist dissemination?

S: Even though those souls who accept these procedures for their own bene fit recover and eventually lead productive lives on Earth and elsewhere ... there are souls who will not stand for any loss of identity.

Dr. N: Then what happens to these souls who refuse your help?

S: Many will just go into limbo, to a place of solitude. I don't know what will eventually happen to them.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd December 2018), happyuk (2nd December 2018), Kryztian (2nd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), neutronstar (2nd December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A reminder of the deeds of ghwbush:

From the "Highway of Death", in Iraq, where a large retreating convoy of Iraqi soldiers was wiped out and some were burned alive, by US military under ghwb.

Be sure to include this photo in any eulogy to 'poppy.'

{edit, to add:} Anyone who insists on leaving a warm and fuzzy eulogy for "poppy" bush, confused as to bush's actual character, needs to read this article and peruse the photos. Not one Iraqi survived, even the disarmed and surrendering - and ALL of them were retreating: https://www.amusingplanet.com/2016/0...-of-death.html
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 2nd December 2018 at 20:29.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

cecilmeyer (6th December 2018), happyuk (2nd December 2018), Kryztian (2nd December 2018), meeradas (4th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2018), Smell the Roses (2nd December 2018), Spellbound (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018), Wind (3rd December 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

You reap what you sow. If you sow death and destruction, then the obvious return would be death and destruction. It was his choice.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

crosby (7th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2018), Smell the Roses (2nd December 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@nuetronstar and all readers-

yes, it could be he's been dead for a long time or: this bastard, despite his age, has had many indictmements against him and his death has maybe been faked like maybe also McCains's death-

yes, obviously older gentlemen (?!) will "die" but I'm convinced these bastards live a lot longer than we've been told- I'm convinced they are privy to advanced technologies-

Larry

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), neutronstar (2nd December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,012 times in 2,113 posts

Listened to the 2 kittys video above. I get the slant and speculation, saw some more history on the life of George Bush today. Flying 48 combat missions in WWII , being shot down and rescued by a US Sub. Having 6 children and many great grandchildren, running as a VP for Reagan for 8 years and yes he was president for 4 years, But that NO new taxes slogan came back to haunt him as he swung a deal with the dems to balance the budget by raising taxes for the benefit of the US debt. Which he thought was the right thing to do for the country and he got voted out by the people. By the way the Dems never fulfilled their part of the deal either, but that's politics.

I would submit to you this American president wasn't the status of a saint in many eyes, like all the other presidents with being in public office for so long there is just that much more to scrutinize. Clinton, Obama, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Reagan, George Washington, we could start a thread on every one of the presidents and dig rabbit holes everywhere and deflate their status as a president and a man with truth's and non-truths or speculation. , maybe not Jimmy Carter though, great humanitarian even today. Even in the movie "the American presidents" Jack lemon says in one line"330 million Americans and every American citizen has a different opinion"

Relationships with every country, and all the stuff that happens behinds the scenes that we never hear about or if we do hear about it, its only bits and pieces. Just like Pres Trump now, he may say something on twitter that sounds outrageous but what is he really responding to that none of us are privy to. Hell, remember Ross Perot when he came out and said he was threatened with them hurting his daughter I believe if he stayed in the race. And on and on. I think you would need to be a full time college student to stay up on events around the world to understand everything that is happening daily and why .Instead many people rely on 90 second news clips to form their opinion which is already slanted to begin with from the MSM.

From everything I have watched, listened to, and experienced about George Bush the president, I will say this. There is a day of judgment for all of us. And from my own personal experience running my business , whenever a customer doesn't have enough money to pay their bill I just tell them to drop it off next time they come by here or when they have the funds. Many look at me with shock that I am trusting them as we have never met before. My comment to them when I get that look is " I trust ya, but if your gonna screw me over now, your going to answer to someone someday whether you come back and pay me or wait til you leave the earth and answer to the big guy in the sky, up to you which one you want to deal with isn't it?".

I certainly hope President Bush did what he did for the best interest of the country and the people which I believe he did and if not as Lucy Balls husband Ricky always said "Then you have a lot of splaining to do to the man upstairs". Tough job, tough position, RIP.

If anyone thinks this is a world where everyone plays fair and respects one another , think again. For one person to be at the top to make the final decisions to maintain some type of peace , tranquility and most of all sanity to maintaining a society of open doors and freedom. That's a job I don't want.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bob (4th December 2018), happyuk (2nd December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,180 times in 4,072 posts

With this, Rock-a-fella, John McC, etc., the thing is, they probably just give them a mass and dump the body in a box. That doesn't do anything. Unless these ghosts are forced to yield on bended knee, they keep on doing their thing. This likely only adds to mass hypnotism and the blackmail pressures, etc., in which these gangs operate. Metaphysically, I'm not positive they had souls, but there was at least some type of organism with a field of mental energy that, I would expect, remains closely tied to its work. Unless it is stopped, then it's just a growing roster around the Oval Office, etc., of malefic influences.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @nuetronstar and all readers-

yes, it could be he's been dead for a long time or: this bastard, despite his age, has had many indictmements against him and his death has maybe been faked like maybe also McCains's death-

yes, obviously older gentlemen (?!) will "die" but I'm convinced these bastards live a lot longer than we've been told- I'm convinced they are privy to advanced technologies-

Larry
    Well, one of the reasons they live so long is human trafficking and organ harvesting. David Rockefeller had 7 heart transplants.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

crosby (7th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2018), Luke Holiday (3rd December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018), Wind (3rd December 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Alltime Conspiracies
    Published on Mar 7, 2015
    Did The Bush Family Help Hitler Into Power?

The family that produced two Presidents made its fortune and established its power in the era when Hitler and the Nazis rose to power in Europe, and changed the world forever. However, worrying connections were found between Prescott Bush, grandfather of George W., and the finances behind the Nazi Party. Did Prescott Bush help Hitler get power in Germany?"

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/did...er-into-power/
    " George Herbert Walker Bush is dead and for Truthers everywhere, this means that the grandaddy of the New World Order and of all the biggest and most foul conspiracies of all time has gone home to Satan.

The hope is that, among other things, Trump can release the remaining JFK assassination documents from the National Archives, proving GHWB’s involvement in that epic treason.

Over the next days and weeks, we’ll be bombarded with shows, segments and articles in the MSM celebrating George Herbert Walker Bush as an American hero. None will touch on how his father’s fortune was made at a Wall Street firm that primarily benefited German steel magnate, Fritz Thyssen in companies that financed Hitler and used slave labor from inmates at the Auschwitz concentration camp.

We may never know for sure if Prescott was a Nazi sympathizer but the Wall Street trading firm that he co-founded, Union Banking Corporation was seized by the US Government in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act. It is rumored that the US Government did not move to prosecute Prescott Bush because he was Chairman of the USO at the time and that to do so during the height of World War II would have been hideously demoralizing to the American public.

British YouTubers, Alltime Conspiracies produced this well-researched investigation into the stubborn allegations that Bush Dynasty patriarch and former Connecticut Senator, Prescott Bush was a Nazi.

We learn that in 2001, evidence found in declassified files at the US National Archives prompted two holocaust survivors to sue the US government and the Bush family for $40 billion in compensation, claiming that the Bush political dynasty had funded the Nazi party and financially benefited from Aushchwitz slave labor during World War II; that this was the money that had established their family fortune and political empire.

The case was dismissed but one wonders how this Nazi-Bush connection is not more widely known."
    Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Are our reptilian rulers on the Wheel of Karma?
    The info from The Law of One channeled messages has been discredited like most channeled info, but as with a lot of such info, I think there are still bits that make sense, such as what was described as the process that Service to Self (STS) souls must face. They can progress to a certain level--5th density-- and then they hit a wall and cannot progress any further unless they change their commitment from STS to Service to Others.
    Ostensibly because the Truth is that All is One, and if one remains in denial of this, evolution is impossible, though a temporary stasis is possible.
    It sounds like the Newton books as referenced in former posts in this thread, takes up where the Law of One leaves off in describing what that devolutionary process entails.
    The regressive Reptilians, according to Simon Parkes (who has admitted to being primarily a Reptilian soul himself, though he distinguishes between STO (Service to Others) and STS Reptilians), are unable to relinquish their claim to superiority, the stumbling block which hopefully will put an end to their dominance of other races one way or another, either through devolution or a change or heart.

(Of course, some Avalonians will immediately descry any info coming from Law of One and from Parkes as being disinfo; however I have always considered that, like many whistleblowers whose info has come under deep examination, both have provided some bits of info that were worthy of consideration. That of course is a whole different and very tedious discussion, and I hope no one decides to go off topic on that subject. )
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd December 2018 at 05:38.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (3rd December 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd December 2018), Soda (4th December 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

THE BUSH-CLINTON CRIME FAMILY

SGTreport
    Published on Dec 2, 2018

"George H.W. Bush is dead at the age of 94 and the mainstream media mockingbirds spent all day Saturday singing the praises of this "great man" and 41st President of the United States. But it may surprise some to learn the truth about H.W. and the Bush family. This is the story the mainstream media refuses to share with Americans."

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/geo...omes-the-pain/
    12/3/18
    "The Globalist lineage of the Bush Crime Family goes back to Samuel P. Bush, grandfather of the recently deceased George Herbert Walker Bush and lifelong associate of the Rockefellers and the Harrimans, in the railroad and banking industries and as a board member of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.

When his son, Prescott Bush wasn’t investing the funds of Nazi financier Fritz Thyssen at his Wall Street firm, he was leading a group of wealthy industrialists in the 1934 attempted coup d’état against Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

The “Business Plot” coup was quashed by Marine Corps General Smedley Butler, who wrote the book, War is a Racket, in which he described this criminal corporatist element within the US, of which four generations of the Bush family have been exponents. They skated in the 1930s and skated again, in the 2000s, when they hatched the 9/11 plot and took profits from the massive war economy that they’d created with no-bid contracts.

Over the course of three decades, the Bushes and Clintons worked like a fine-tuned tag team, setting up China to become the next global superpower. Though ostensibly political rivals, the Clintons had been inducted into the Bush crime family during the 1980s, when a small airfield in Mena, Arkansas was used in the transport of CIA cocaine.

Prior to his appointment as Director of the CIA, Bush Senior was made Chief of the US Liaison Office in Beijing in 1974. This was during the era just before formal diplomatic relations were established between the US the Communist Chinese government.

In 1993, Bill Clinton granted “Most Favored Nation” status to China, paving the way for the wholesale offshoring of US manufacturing.

During the Obama Administration, Hillary Clinton’s infamous homebrew server was intentionally left open to hacking, in order to allow the Chinese penetration that obtained a copy of nearly all of her emails during her tenure as Secretary of State.

This is but the most infinitesimal tip of the iceberg of the drug-dealing, warmongering, Globalist-grifting and depraved criminality practiced by this junta. No members of the Bush-Clinton Crime Family have been charged for their endless felonies and treason. Is this about to change?"
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast