+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: George HW Bush has died: December 1st, 2018

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: George HW Bush has died: December 1st, 2018

I would like to mention his additional work with Iran Contra, the drug trade , Mena airport and his work with Billy Clinton in Arkansas.
    Not a good guy.

Bush/Clinton crime family

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2018), Baby Steps (4th December 2018), Bruno (4th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th December 2018), halcyon026 (5th December 2018), Kryztian (4th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), Smell the Roses (5th December 2018), Soda (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018), Wind (3rd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Some very interesting dots being connected regarding assassinations (starting with JFK's), political conspiracy, mind control, etc. in Dark Journalist's latest in the X Series, starting at 1 hour, 13 minutes in here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRIyt8Jvp70
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd December 2018 at 21:15.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (4th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2018), Kryztian (7th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th December 2018), Spellbound (4th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have any information regarding GHWB and the Coup against Sukarno in 1965? My understanding was that both the CIA/MI-6 and the PLA were deeply involved (for competing sides, of course. The PKI lost).

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bruno (4th December 2018), Kryztian (4th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,964 times in 3,473 posts

Quote Posted by section9 (here)
    Does anyone have any information regarding GHWB and the Coup against Sukarno in 1965?
    J. Edgar Hoover wrote a memoto the Director of the Bureau of Intelligence and Research at the Department of State which mentions that information on the assassination of President Kennedy was "orally furnished to Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency." Of course George HW Bush denied that this was him, and the CIA, which never confirms OR denies this type of information, made a public statement at the time Bush was running for president to say this memo referred to another George Bush, although, that particular George Bush was a low level desk clerk at the time and would most definitely not figured into dealing between Hoover at others at his level. From this, it is safe to assume that Bush had deep CIA connections at the time, and very deep connections from what we know of his whereabouts and connections at the time of JFK's assassination.

In the mid 1960's Bush had not entered public office and his only political involvement at the time was as chairman of his counties Republican political party where he had done some work to suppress civil rights. Otherwise, he was busy working in the oil business and was probably doing a lot of traveling as he was ostensibly interested in offshore oil producers. Given that Indonesia was a major oil producers, it is quite likely that he traveled there. Given his CIA and deep connections, it is quite likely that he was doing other things the securing oil rights, like supporting the mass murder and carnage that occurred when Sukarno was driven from power and working on installing the despotic and corrupt Suharto family in power.

No, I don't have any information that would support he did this, but if he wasn't involved, I am sure he died ruing the opportunity that he missed out on by not being involved in the Indonesian blood fest.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bruno (4th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), Wind (4th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 times in 2,101 posts

This is an interesting and very kind eulogy of GHWB from President Trump. I'm not sure what to say...

Sorry it's so large, if anyone knows how to downsize it please help. I've just linked it rather than upload it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bruno (4th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 456 posts

Does anyone have any information regarding GHWB and the Coup against Sukarno in 1965? My understanding was that both the CIA/MI-6 and the PLA were deeply involved (for competing sides, of course. The PKI lost).
    Breaking the Silence: The U.S. and Indonesia's Mass Violence

http://www.etan.org/news/2014/09brea...he_silence.htm

From the article.

U.S.’s dark history in the Indonesia’s mass violence

Although the political struggle and the resultant mass violence were the culmination of decades of conflict among Indonesians, the U.S. sanctioned, encouraged, and assisted the killings. The U.S. government was concerned that Indonesia might fall to communism as events in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos (as well as Latin America) were heating up.

The U.S. role in early Indonesian politics dates back to the revolution, when it assisted in negotiations on independence between the Dutch and Indonesian nationalists. Less than a decade later, the US was sending arms and support to rebels in Sulawesi and Sumatra who were fighting the central government in an effort to topple Sukarno.

The assistance included sending U.S. bombers from their base in the Philippines to attack targets in Indonesia. This ended after U.S. pilot Allen Pope was captured on May 18, 1958. His plane was shot down after bombing a church in Ambon. Without U.S. support, the rebellion was quickly crushed. Despite the U.S. role in the rebellion, anti-Sukarno military officers continued to discuss with the U.S. their mutual goal of toppling Sukarno and undermining the PKI.

The Kennedy administration facilitated the turnover of resource-rich Western New Guinea (West Papua) by The Netherlands, first to the UN and then Indonesia, against the wishes of its inhabitants. This was done to endear itself to Sukarno and the Indonesian military and perhaps for economic reasons.

The U.S. stepped up military aid and its training of Indonesian officers and police. In the early sixties, U.S. security assistance focused on “civic action: as a nation-building exercise, as a counterinsurgency strategy, and, not incidentally, as a front for covert operations aimed at the PKI.”

read further,
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 4th December 2018 at 18:34.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Kryztian (4th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    This is an interesting and very kind eulogy of GHWB from President Trump. I'm not sure what to say...

Sorry it's so large, if anyone knows how to downsize it please help. I've just linked it rather than upload it.

This gives the taste to throw up. I must have a fragile stomach today.

It also tells huge amounts about Trump alligeances
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

cecilmeyer (6th December 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), Smell the Roses (4th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Breaking the Silence: The U.S. and Indonesia's Mass Violence

From the article.

U.S.’s dark history in the Indonesia’s mass violence

Although the political struggle and the resultant mass violence were the culmination of decades of conflict among Indonesians, the U.S. sanctioned, encouraged, and assisted the killings. The U.S. government was concerned that Indonesia might fall to communism as events in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos (as well as Latin America) were heating up.

The U.S. role in early Indonesian politics dates back to the revolution, when it assisted in negotiations on independence between the Dutch and Indonesian nationalists. Less than a decade later, the US was sending arms and support to rebels in Sulawesi and Sumatra who were fighting the central government in an effort to topple Sukarno.

The assistance included sending U.S. bombers from their base in the Philippines to attack targets in Indonesia. This ended after U.S. pilot Allen Pope was captured on May 18, 1958. His plane was shot down after bombing a church in Ambon. Without U.S. support, the rebellion was quickly crushed. Despite the U.S. role in the rebellion, anti-Sukarno military officers continued to discuss with the U.S. their mutual goal of toppling Sukarno and undermining the PKI.

The Kennedy administration facilitated the turnover of resource-rich Western New Guinea (West Papua) by The Netherlands, first to the UN and then Indonesia, against the wishes of its inhabitants. This was done to endear itself to Sukarno and the Indonesian military and perhaps for economic reasons.

The U.S. stepped up military aid and its training of Indonesian officers and police. In the early sixties, U.S. security assistance focused on “civic action: as a nation-building exercise, as a counterinsurgency strategy, and, not incidentally, as a front for covert operations aimed at the PKI.”

read further,
    My suspicion was that GHWB had a hand in the Suharto putsch, using Zapata oil as a cover (although it was primarily a Middle Eastern Oil Concern). I’m also interested in the activities of Obama’s mother in Djakarta during the coup period and its aftermath. When she met Obama’s father in Hawaii in 1960,she was a Russian language student: always a flag for me that the Agency might be hanging about.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

crosby (7th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (4th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), Smell the Roses (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (4th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

That whole thing about the dissolution of souls and whatnot seems very suspect to me. I can't say if it's true or not, just very fishy....

Who are these "soul-dissolvers" ? Who makes the decision to dissolve such souls? Does this not sound, again, like some cosmic police force, some celestial judge/jury/executioner? If this is true, I gotta ask:

At what point are we as beings, pure beings if you will, FREE of "others," who judge us and can alter our destinies in some way?

I'm not buying it. I refuse a judge, especially in the hereafter.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

avid (4th December 2018), Bob (4th December 2018), halcyon026 (5th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), raregem (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (4th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

I read Russ Baker's "Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put it in the White House & What Their Influence Means for America" several years ago, but I recall it being well-researched; and it connected many dots as to the overriding themes of GHW Bush's evil career. I've only sampled the recent mainstream media's gushing newfound love for Bush, but they seem to be overdoing it a bit. I suppose it's part of the overriding desire to keep mainstream Americans feeling warm and fuzzy about living in an imperialist nation. Then I just heard Trump's closing the post offices tomorrow. He's going a bit overboard as well.
    There's no time like the present.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bruno (5th December 2018), onawah (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Richie Allen Show Cathy O'Brien The Real G. H. W. Bush
    Monday December 3rd 2018
    "Richie is joined by Cathy O'Brien.
    Cathy is the co-author author of "Trance Formation of America", "Access Denied: For Reasons of National Security" and "PTSD: Time To Heal."
    She blew the whistle on the US government mind control program called Project Monarch which was part of the CIA's Project MKUltra. The 41st President of the US George H.W. Bush died last weekend. The eulogies and obituaries flowed but Cathy O'Brien knew a different George H.W. Bush. "
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th December 2018), Bruno (6th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (5th December 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    I read Russ Baker's "Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put it in the White House & What Their Influence Means for America" several years ago, but I recall it being well-researched; and it connected many dots as to the overriding themes of GHW Bush's evil career. I've only sampled the recent mainstream media's gushing newfound love for Bush, but they seem to be overdoing it a bit. I suppose it's part of the overriding desire to keep mainstream Americans feeling warm and fuzzy about living in an imperialist nation. Then I just heard Trump's closing the post offices tomorrow. He's going a bit overboard as well.
    Thank you for your post.

In my view it's all show and eye wash for public consumption, designed to keep up the various illusions deemed useful and expedient. Very few people at the decision making level really buy into the GHWB fanfare. Many of them know who he really was because they knew and dealt with him and/or they often have to deal with his type. Further, many of them are like him (or like he was). This type of ritual is good old fashioned propaganda from the Ministry of State.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018), Franny (6th December 2018), Smell the Roses (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (6th December 2018), Wind (6th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member cecilmeyer's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe it is just wishful thinking when it comes to Americans not remembering what an evil man Bush was not to mention his family.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cecilmeyer For This Post:

Bruno (6th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,347 times in 8,672 posts

Old but was well researched it appeared to me. I don't mind being corrected, however...

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man. At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles. These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed “clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man. What remains constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressionally established fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed. Who are the Bushes? How did they get connected with the Nazis? Is the connection still alive through U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush? The answers are not as literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto Skorzeny and his photos—especially the one at right. So, here we go—the first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion: The “Bush” family was created to destroy America.

Nikola Tesla
    Despite conflicting literary and historical accounts, Nikola Tesla, a Serb, was born on July 10, 1856, in Smilja, Lika province, or what is now modern-day Croatia. Prior to World War I, Smilja was on the border of the Austro-Hungarian empire so, in effect, Tesla was a citizen of Austrian origin.
    The son of a Serbian Orthodox priest who rose to the rank of Archbishop, Tesla had the opportunity to study a variety of topics contained in his father’s personal library. As a young boy, he accompanied his father on trips to Rome, where he was able to study the lesser-known works stored in the Vatican’s vast scientific repository.
    Upon completing his studies in engineering and physics at the Polytechnic Institute in Graz, Austria, Tesla attended the University at Prague. He demonstrated, early on, an innate ability to solve mechanical and scientific problems, especially in the area of electricity and its applications in power production. After working for Edison Telephone Company subsidiaries in Budapest, Paris, and other cities throughout Europe, Nikola Tesla went to America, to meet the man whose company gave him his first job, Thomas Edison.
    Tesla found it difficult to work for Edison (due to Edison’s reneging on financial promises), but soon found backers to finance his research and development projects and his new inventions. Financiers, such as John Pierpont (J.P.) Morgan, George Westinghouse and John Jacob Astor were among those who saw the potential in Tesla’s pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit to capitalize on his technological discoveries in electricity, wireless communications, and physics.
    The only official documentation of Nikola Tesla’s arrival to the United States was, again, produced at the Port of New York. [9] On April 7, 1882 a 25-year old Tesla arrived via the SS Nordland, which departed from Antwerp. He had returned, on this trip to the U.S., after lecturing in Paris. Tesla’s destination: New York. Tesla immigrated as a “laborer,” though this label hardly befit the man who would become the most prolific inventor in history, with some 700 technological patents to his credit.
    Previous accounts of Tesla’s association with Thomas Edison’s projects place him in the United States in the 1870s. His many technological discoveries were certain to have drawn the attention of those hungry for world domination and superiority. By and large, Tesla’s inventions and his career were excluded from our history books because his inventions and patents were stolen and then weaponized. It was never intended for us to learn about the suppression of Tesla’s advanced scientific discoveries, nor about those who profited from their theft—the orchestrators of the master plan.
    Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result, Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other issues.
    Although he had succeeded in winning the majority of his patent lawsuits, his technology had been repeatedly stolen and sold to the German Nazis and other foreign governments, so he never achieved the financial success he deserved. The embezzlement of his capitalization went unchecked throughout Tesla’s career. At the time of his death (by murder, according to Skorzeny) on January 6, 1943, Tesla died virtually penniless.
    Tesla’s Assistant,
    George H. Scherff, Sr.
    Nikola Tesla’s successes in discovering new technologies did not go unnoticed by many industrial capitalists and world governments. In fact, many of his inventions were developed through secret government programs which began soon after his discoveries in alternating current (AC), electromagnetic energy, electric motors, generators, coils, radio transmission, energy-saving devices, and wireless transmission technologies.
    Since Tesla was often buried deep in research at remote labs, many of his financial and legal affairs were supervised by his closest associate, George H. Scherff. Scherff often advised Tesla about pending patent litigation, contracts, proposals, demonstrations, and financial affairs. As any trusty associate would, Scherff stood beside Tesla through all the ups and downs of his financial nightmares, sometimes arranging for extended credit at the Waldorf-Astoria, where Tesla often resided, or by obtaining a cash advance toward research he had been contracted to perform. Near the end of his career, Tesla was evicted from the Waldorf for an outstanding bill which exceeded $20,000 — a rather large sum for those days.
    As Tesla worked on secret U.S. government projects at Colorado Springs, Colorado, Scherff communicated to Tesla the status of his business affairs. Tesla spoke of hopeful, future financial successes, though Scherff repeatedly delivered the news of dwindling funds. Tesla had begun construction of a wireless power transmission tower (“Wardenclyffe,” Shoreham, Long Island) with funds invested by J.P. Morgan. When Morgan discovered that the tower would transmit free electricity and radio waves, he cancelled the project and had the tower dismantled, then sold for scrap. Morgan was not about to allow Americans to receive free electricity, television and radio. Tesla was devastated when he received the news, but continued on with his new inventions.
    Some 12 years later, on October 14, 1918, Scherff wrote to Tesla at Colorado Springs. The correspondence focused on the usual disclosure of pending legal issues and attorney matters and was sent to Tesla on Tesla Company letterhead containing the company’s headquarters address at 8 W. 40th Street, New York, NY. [10] On October 15, 1918, (the next day) Tesla responded to Scherff’s letter (it seems impossible regarding our understanding of the technology available at the time, but these are the dates attached to the correspondence).
    An interesting anomaly: Tesla’s response was addressed to “George Scherff, Esq.,” Union Sulphur Co., 17 Battery Pl., New York, NY (Union Sulphur Company?). [11] This address was not the location of the Nikola Tesla Company.
    The Rockefeller Connection
    Records show that 17 Battery Place is the Whitehall Building and was owned by Frank Rockefeller, who, with his brothers William and John D., also owned many of the companies with offices located there. The International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) had its world headquarters there, as well as a variety of oil, mining, and chemical companies. [12] Though Union Sulphur Company was run by its president, Herman Frasch, a German chemist who patented extraction methods for sulphur and petroleum, Frasch also worked for John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company (in New York, New Jersey, and Cleveland, Ohio), developing similar extraction methods.
    On the basis of this association, George Scherff, Sr., had connections with the Rockefeller family, though it is unclear if Tesla was at all aware of this connection.
    Frank Rockefeller was also an investor of Buckeye Steel Castings in Columbus, Ohio. Buckeye manufactured automatic couplers and chassis for railroad cars owned by the Harrimans, the Rockefellers, and J.P. Morgan. Eventually, Samuel P. Bush was promoted from general manager to president of the company after producing gigantic profits.
    Samuel P. Bush’s association with the Rockefellers and his subsequent position as Director of the War Industries Board afforded him the opportunity to create contracts with Remington Arms during the war, courtesy of Percy Rockefeller.
    Nikola Tesla’s trusted assistant (sometimes referred to as “accountant” or “secretary”) George Scherff, Sr., worked at Union Sulphur Company. Normally, this association would not set off alarms, considering the state of Tesla’s affairs. Scherff had every right to earn a decent living in order to support his family. That was “the American Way.” But a careful examination of Union Sulphur Co. might reveal that someone was being deceived — Tesla, and Scherff was at the root of this deception.
    Who was George Scherff?
    Who was George Scherff? Better yet, who was George H. Scherff, Sr.? There exists no legitimate record of a George H. Scherff being born in the U.S. from the late-1800s through 1925, yet, George Scherff was Nikola Tesla’s assistant/accountant. If he was born in Germany, could his birthplace shed some light on this mystery? Probably—if they exist (it has become apparent that individuals associated with the Nazi Party commonly have all or parts of their genealogical records expunged—we will explore this further in the section of this article dealing with the “Bush” family tree).
    Otto Skorzeny: S.S./ODESSA/CIA master spy and assassin
    Friends and acquaintances of Nikola Tesla recall him complaining about Scherff’s son, George, Jr., always snooping around Tesla’s lab. On more than one occasion (probably during the late 1930s), Tesla caught the 14-year old Scherff looking at his notes, poring through his books, and stealing small items from his lab. Tesla gave him the nickname, “Curious George” and likened him to a “mischievous monkey.” According to Skorzeny, (Adolph Hitler’s former bodyguard) in a deathbed confession to Eric “Orion” (Eric Berman) in S. Miami, Florida, Tesla, “hated the younger Scherff.” In fact, according to Skorzeny, the “Curious George” book and movie were inspired by Tesla’ s suggestion.
    Curiously, the day before the national theatrical release of the Hollywood production of the Curious George feature length film, Alan Shalleck, the originator of Curious George (and the man in the Yellow hat), was found murdered under a pile of plastic garbage bags in his driveway in Florida at age 76. [13]
    In short, Otto Skorzeny claimed that the true identity of George H.W. Bush was “George H. Scherff, Jr., the son of Nikola Tesla’s illegal-immigrant, German-born accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr.”
    Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th December 2018 at 20:01.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (7th December 2018), onawah (7th December 2018), Smell the Roses (7th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

https://augenguy.blogspot.com/2018/1...bbery.html?m=1

This is some pretty interesting dot connecting from the producer of Radio Far Side. Y'all check it out!

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    https://augenguy.blogspot.com/2018/1...bbery.html?m=1

This is some pretty interesting dot connecting from the producer of Radio Far Side. Y'all check it out!
    Off topic a bit, but I find it extremely interesting that in the article there is a perfectly clear gif PICTURE of the asteroid in question (101955 Bennu), but, there hasn't been a Single real photo of Oumuamua, the 'alien space ship asteroid' - all that was published was a 'artist's rendering' of the object, yet it passed by the Earth very closely.

Anyway,

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

31. Link to Post #77
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

For what’s its worth to you all. George is fine. I saw him in a beach setting, smiling and walking with no care in the world. He is going back to a former glory. When I saw him 2 days ago he was in his 60’s.

32. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This should go viral!
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Old but was well researched it appeared to me. I don't mind being corrected, however...

Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th December 2018), Smell the Roses (7th December 2018)

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This should go viral!
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

The whole thing seems completely plausible to me. Certainly this article regarding Bush being a secret Nazi with an alternate identity fits more in line with the facts we know about his actions than the lovable harmless grandfather in colorful socks with his faithful dog that we are being besieged with in the mainstream media.
    There's no time like the present.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

onawah (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #80
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    A reminder of the deeds of ghwbush:

From the "Highway of Death", in Iraq, where a large retreating convoy of Iraqi soldiers was wiped out and some were burned alive, by US military under ghwb.

Be sure to include this photo in any eulogy to 'poppy.'

{edit, to add:} Anyone who insists on leaving a warm and fuzzy eulogy for "poppy" bush, confused as to bush's actual character, needs to read this article and peruse the photos. Not one Iraqi survived, even the disarmed and surrendering - and ALL of them were retreating: https://www.amusingplanet.com/2016/0...-of-death.html
    "The bombing started near midnight. At first US and Canadian jets bombed the front and rear ends of the convoy to prevent it from moving forward or back, then attacked the trapped convoy by repeated bombing. The Commander-in-Chief of the United States Central Command had received instruction from Bush administration to "not to let anybody or anything out of Kuwait City." Consequently, any vehicle that diverted off of the highway was tracked, hunted and destroyed individually. Even disarmed Iraqi soldiers who surrendered were mowed down by gunfire. Not one Iraqi survived."

I wonder who trained those aces dog fighters; how and where . Are they absolve from the crimes simply because they are following orders? Amazing how people can be swayed to such extent but we will recover as a specie were on our way.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (8th December 2018), Kryztian (8th December 2018), Smell the Roses (8th December 2018), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4