+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Unforgettable Story of Bob Lazar, UFOs, Area 51, and a Secret Underground Military Base - S4

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,806 times in 1,960 posts

Exclamation Re: The Unforgettable Story of Bob Lazar, UFOs, Area 51, and a Secret Underground Military Base - S4

Larry King: Alien Pictures, Why Aliens Visit, & Element 115 - Answering Your Questions
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (11th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: The Unforgettable Story of Bob Lazar, UFOs, Area 51, and a Secret Underground Military Base - S4

I watch videos about Saint Bob occasionally and always have to square the narrative with facts like these :-

Lazar's name does appear in a Los Alamos National Lab telephone directory. However, this lists both employees and contractors, and Stanton Friedman records that Lazar actually worked as a technician for Kirk Meyer, an outside contractor.
    In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty. He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy.
    Lazar owns and operates United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies, that pled guilty to three criminal counts of and aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce, of banned hazardous substances. In 2007, United Nuclear was fined $7,500 for violations.
    Clearly a complex sort of person and what you think you going to get with Bob is obviously often very different in real life . And as for Element 115 -- give us a break .

4. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,806 times in 1,960 posts

Default Re: The Unforgettable Story of Bob Lazar, UFOs, Area 51, and a Secret Underground Military Base - S4

The Perplexing BOB LAZAR | An In-Depth Exploration (2019)

~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (11th February 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,444 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Stanton Friedman , the high priest of Ufology , showed that Bob was a complete fraud . Restricting Stan's credentials to top line Wiki info we find :-
    Friedman was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for such companies as General Electric (1956–1959), Aerojet General Nucleonics (1959–1963), General Motors (1963–1966), Westinghouse (1966–1968), TRW Systems (1969–1970), and McDonnell Douglas, where he worked on advanced, classified programs on nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and compact nuclear power plants for space applications.Since the 1980s, he has done related consultant work in the radon-detection industry. Friedman's professional affiliations have included the American Nuclear Society, the American Physical Society, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and AFTRA
    So what did he find ?

December 1997
    (Updated January 2011)
    By Stanton T. Friedman

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.

Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 — matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks. It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it. He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims.

It is all BUNK.

Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name. This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL.

I checked with LANL’s personnel department for Lazar’s name and that of an old colleague. They found my guy, but not Lazar.

He was publicly asked when he got his MS from MIT. He said “Let me see now, I think it was probably 1982.” Nobody getting an MS from MIT would not know the year immediately. He was asked to name some of his profs, He said: “Let’s see now, Bill Duxler will remember me from the physics department at Caltech.” I located Dr. Duxler. He’s a Pierce Junior College physics prof, and never taught at Caltech. Lazar was registered in one of his courses at the same time Lazar was supposedly at MIT! Nobody who can go to MIT goes to Pierce JC, not to mention the rather long commute between LA and Cambridge, Mass.

I checked his High School in New York State. He graduated in August, not with his class. The only science course he took was chemistry. He ranked 261 out of 369, which is in the bottom third. There is no way he would have been admitted by MIT or Caltech. An MS in Physics from MIT requires a thesis. No such thesis exists at MIT, and he is not on a commencement list. The notion that the government wiped his CIVILIAN records clean is absurd. I checked with the Legal Counsel at MIT — no way to wipe all his records clean. The Physics department never heard of him and he is not a member of the American Physical Society.

When he declared bankruptcy in the mid 1980s for almost $300,000.00 he listed his occupation as a self-employed film processor. With MS degrees from MIT and Caltech? Caltech would not have accepted him for an MS program, if he already had one from MIT.

His propulsion scheme sounds good (as do many science fiction stories), but makes no real sense especially in view of how difficult it would be to add protons to #115. Gravity wave amplification sounds great but what does it mean?

He could not have gotten a Compartmentalized Security clearance having operated a brothel. His W-2 form from the Department of Naval Intelligence totals under $1000.00, at most a week’s pay for a scientist. You can’t get a security clearance in a week.

Scientists leave trails. Lazar is NOT a scientist. He couldn’t even answer scientific questions put to him. An excellent review of Bob’s “Physics” can be seen at web.archive.org/web/20061220030435/http://www.serve.com/mahood/lazar/critiq.htm.

I should add that Bob is a bright and talented guy who operated a jet powered car, put on fireworks displays, and apparently helped physics professors working at the Los Alamos Meson accelerator facility.

So what do you think about Bob now ?
    Not a lot!!
    This is a lot of detailed research information that was simply glossed over in this thread.

Who do you know does this level of research?

I wonder if anyone even read it?

One of the purposes of this forum is to seek out the truth, to dive deep in our research so we can discern what is true and what is not.

This post does exactly this, and was virtually ignored.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    I watch videos about Saint Bob occasionally and always have to square the narrative with facts like these :-

Lazar's name does appear in a Los Alamos National Lab telephone directory. However, this lists both employees and contractors, and Stanton Friedman records that Lazar actually worked as a technician for Kirk Meyer, an outside contractor.
    In 1990, Lazar was arrested for aiding and abetting a prostitution ring. This was reduced to felony pandering, to which he pleaded guilty. He was ordered to do 150 hours of community service, stay away from brothels, and undergo psychotherapy.
    Lazar owns and operates United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies, that pled guilty to three criminal counts of and aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce, of banned hazardous substances. In 2007, United Nuclear was fined $7,500 for violations.
    Clearly a complex sort of person and what you think you going to get with Bob is obviously often very different in real life . And as for Element 115 -- give us a break .
    And here, he tried again to bring in facts... again, virtually ignored.

How do we up our level in intellectual integrity when doing research?

I know I feel I can learn a thing or three from this sort of deep diving.

This is excellent critical thinking. Not at all rude, but not the popular opinion here on Avalon.
    Last edited by edina; 11th February 2019 at 20:24.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Amenjo (11th February 2019), aoibhghaire (11th February 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,155 times in 1,747 posts

Please Edina, you are flooding threads with your frustrations, your queries have been answered by many moderators/administrators. Stop trying to be hyper-critical, take a break, chill out, this much angst is not worth it.
    All the best to you, and looking forward to you back joining interesting threads without keeping referencing those who were disruptive in the past.
    Last edited by avid; 11th February 2019 at 19:56.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,444 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Please Edina, you are flooding threads with your frustrations, your queries have been answered by many moderators/administrators. Stop trying to be hyper-critical, take a break, chill out, this much angst is not worth it.
    All the best to you, and looking forward to you back joining interesting threads without keeping referencing those who were disruptive in the past.
    avid, I was just making note of something I hadn't noticed before.

Someone suggested I go back and reread ripple's posts.

To stay on topic, what did you think about the level of research he talked about in the comment?

This was what was interesting to me, he made phone calls, I mean, he called the schools that Bob Lazar said he went to, this is some really good research techniques.

I'm just really interested in that sort of research style.

Nothing hyper-critical about that, but, there is a lot of hyper-criticism directed by others in the forum toward people who are different, or think differently.

And also, I'm really thinking about how we can up our game in doing our research.

I'm sorry you missed that point.

For me, I was just making note of that and moving on.
    Last edited by edina; 11th February 2019 at 21:22.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

avid (11th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3