+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indian professor gives a “Universal Law” after 14 years of research?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Indian professor gives a “Universal Law” after 14 years of research?

Kerala Professor becomes the first Indian to give a “Universal Law” after 14 years of research?

http://theyouth.in/2018/12/02/kerala...t_PMCwOOVv6fQY

Click image for larger version

Name:	professor.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	39603

Perhaps for the first time an Indian professor has given a universal law, which is an established truth. To understand what a universal law is, we require to focus on some examples. The law of conservation of energy, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, is a universal law. “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction” is yet another example of universal laws, which was brought in by Newton. Perhaps all such laws have been given by western scientist, now an Indian scientist contributes a universal law after 14 years of research.

Professor Manoj Kumar, who hails from the state of Kerala, comes up with a new universal law “Life comes from Life” which is going to be the biggest paradigm shift in the history of science. He states that Life comes from Life is true in the case of humans, animals, plants, and all other Organisms including multi-cellular organisms as well as unicellular Organisms. There are billions of examples in this world where we can easily perceive that this universal law holds true. So he states that this law also has to be true in the case of formation of first cell. The Youth has earlier published an article about the formation of first cell, He states that the first cell also formed from our solar system which is a Life force. He presented his research paper in 24th Science congress, Kerala, India where he proves that Solar System is a life force because it has got all the characteristics of a living entity.

All his findings are deducted from his study on life science, space science and the teachings of Navajyothi Sree Karunakara Guru of Santhigiri Ashram, Kerala. The professor did research for 14 years and understood things both through the prism of science and spirituality. So far several global news portals have highlighted his work, but India media failed to give due coverage to our achiever as they are busy focusing on politics only. For more read Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manoj_Kumar_P.

More from a related article.
    Indian Professor proves Charles Darwin’s theory wrong after 14 years of research.
    http://theyouth.in/2017/05/20/indian-prof/

Humans have always been keen on enhancing the knowledge about how humanity was started. We tried to understand our beginning through several sources that include religious stories, folktales etc. However the Charles Darwin’s Theory of Evolution is the most reliable theory widely accepted among scientists across the globe. Religious leaders from nearly all the west countries stood up against him as he had brought in a new angle which questioned the credibility of religious theories of the beginning of humanity.

The Theory of Evolution had indeed given exposure to the fact that living organisms go through natural selection and mutation to evolve into new forms of organisms. Charles Darwin made efforts to explain that life on earth started from one single cell to all living things we see around- including humans. How ever he was not aware about how the first cell was formed. His research carried sincerity and honesty, therefore the science fraternity could not find it hard to get convinced. Later on, numerous researches, studies, evidences collected across the world have only consolidated the claim Darwin made.

But Indian Professor from Kerala, Manoj Kumar P, has gone beyond all this. After 14 years of research, the professor may give a befitting challenge to the theory of evolution which is undoubtedly incomplete. Manoj tried to understand the process both through science and spirituality especially through the teachings of Nava Jyothi Sree Karunakara Guru, a fully realised guru from kerala. During course, he read hundreds of books including bhagavat gita and upanishads. Manoj finally got able to explain as to how the first cell came into being which Charles Darwin had absolutely no clue about.

Professor has found the sun, the moon and earth had played a crucial role in formation of the first cell. Formation was never possible, had there been no lunar dust , hence lunar dust has its role therein. Lunar dust reacts with ocean on full moon day under the influence of planets,stars,favourable conditions etc helped the formation. Miller -Urey experiment mimicked the primitive conditions and synthesized protein.

He further explains the next levels of evolution in humans is the evolution of consciousness which Darwin was not aware of.Darwins theory starts with the first cell and ends with humans, but the professor says the evolution of human will never end, humans will reach the stage of full consciousness. His 14 years of research echos what western Sci-Fi movie Lucy tries to convey. The movies emphasizes that the cerebral power of humans will grow and they will be something more than superhuman ie the individual consciousness dissolves in to universal consciousness

He further explains that astral entities are highly evolved and advanced beings.He claims solar system is a living organism which Darwin again had no clue about. To support his claim, the professor gives the following reasons:

1) It has birth and death.
    2) It has movement.
    3) It has growth.
    4) It responses to external stimulus.
    5) It reproduces, and
    6) It consumes energy.

These are the characters that a living organism has.

Currently the professor is doing research in Cognitive Science under the Guidance of Dr.RenuMol V.G,CUSAT.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

angelfire (3rd December 2018), Apulu (3rd December 2018), Blacklight43 (3rd December 2018), BMJ (7th December 2018), Bruno (3rd December 2018), Buzzie (3rd December 2018), Chip (3rd December 2018), GMB1961 (4th December 2018), greybeard (3rd December 2018), Happyjak (5th December 2018), heretogrow (3rd December 2018), Ioneo (3rd December 2018), Ivanhoe (4th December 2018), leavesoftrees (4th December 2018), Libico (3rd December 2018), liderr (3rd December 2018), Matt P (3rd December 2018), meeradas (3rd December 2018), Nasu (3rd December 2018), petra (3rd December 2018), Ratszinger (3rd December 2018), Sadieblue (4th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2018), Tintin (3rd December 2018), toppy (3rd December 2018), what is a name? (3rd December 2018), yelik (4th December 2018), Zampano (3rd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: Indian professor gives a “Universal Law” after 14 years of research?

Of course! Life eats life, so therefore it comes from the life it eats literally! The universal law could also be, "Life eats life" it wouldn't be life eats other life because there is only one. All is one. A universal organism eating itself but not before both fooling itself into believing it is multiple personalities but also having reproduced more copies of those multiples before being consumed by the life to create more life!! Life comes from life is quite simple to see really. Earth is busily consuming itself from the top of the food chain down.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Billy (3rd December 2018), greybeard (3rd December 2018), Joe (3rd December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018), yelik (5th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Indian professor gives a “Universal Law” after 14 years of research?

Next step is, Life is Everything. Everything is Life.

"While All is in THE ALL, it is equally true that THE ALL is in All. To him
    who truly understands this truth hath come great knowledge." — The
    Kybalion.

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals, and finally awakens in man." -- Vedic Quote

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

Billy (3rd December 2018), greybeard (3rd December 2018), Ivanhoe (4th December 2018), Joe (3rd December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (4th December 2018), yelik (5th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    The Buddhist philosophy is the universe is infinite, it has no beginning or end.

But this is a theory, not a scientific proof. It can not be proven from a materialistic, scientific approach. Humanity is heading toward the turbulent end of that carnival ride.
    Yes but life--consciousness is not--it has no beginning no end.
    That is the meaning of eternal.
    If enough people ie the mystics---say their experience is that life/consciousness is eternal and they are "The totality, all of it"--does this no qualify as scientific proof in that enlightenment is repeatable.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Billy (3rd December 2018), Joe (3rd December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    When I tried to read this, it looks like a bunch of scientific gobbledygook. A lot of big scientific sounding words put down on paper that sound impressive, but is actually incoherent nonsense. I don’t think this is a serious researcher and/or article.

A similar feeling overtook me when I tried to make sense of the work of Meehrham Keshe. I listened to the Camelot interviews and thought, wow this is amazing. But then I did something that he was not counting on many people doing. He kept saying, look at my published papers, it’s all explained there. Well, I looked and it was clear that he was quite mad, or possibly just a fraud. The papers could have been written by a kindergarten student, no offense to kindergarteners.

I wonder, maybe i take things too literally. If the article is intended to spur discussion then that’s probably a good thing, and I apologize for being a wet blanket.
    Hi Joe. Yes i posted the article to hopefully spur some discussion. Plus I agree with the professor's findings that the solar system is a living organism and that he states that Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is wrong.
    He brings together Spirituality and Science, which I also like.

I came across the "Challenge" on another site. A reward of 1.000.000 rupees, (around £100.000) if anyone can disprove his findings. Now timed out I think.
    http://sanaadhi.com/#1

Name:	_20181203_181840.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	497.4 KB
ID:	39604

Another article from Scroll Cafe.
    http://www.scrollcafe.com/post.php?p...Theory%20Wrong

ManojKumar Peethambaran, Assistant Professor and Head of Department, Computer Science and Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology has proved that our solar system is a living organism and the evolution concept of the famous Charles Darwin was wrong.

The English naturalist and geologist, Charles Darwin’s evolutionary concepts are based on natural selection and mutation whereas the professor argues that evolution is driven by the 9 planets, 27 stars, and 12 Rashis.

Let’s try to understand the words of the professor from his research paper. He says that a bacteria, a human being, and a solar system lie at the various levels of evolution. A bacteria is at the bottom levels of evolution whereas solar systems, galaxies, and the universe are at the higher ends. If bacteria try to analyze a human being it fails because it is billions of years less evolved. Similar is the case with human beings. Since they are less evolved compared to the solar systems, their findings of it are always incomplete. But a highly evolved individual can think and always find the truth. And, the truth is that solar system is a living organism because of the following reasons:

1) It has birth and death.
    2) It shows movement.
    3) It exhibits growth.
    4) It responses to external stimulus.
    5) It reproduces, and
    6) It consumes energy.

In Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4 Verse 1, Lord Krishna Said: “I instructed the imperishable science of uniting the individual consciousness with the ultimate consciousness unto the sun god Surya who taught it unto his son Vaisvastu Manu who related it unto his son King Iksvaku”. He argues whether Lord Krishna can impart knowledge to the Sun.

In his research paper, he has answered many questions, namely,

-Why all human beings die?
    -Whether Planets kill them?
    -Who am I?
    -Why is an astrologer capable of predicting the occurrence of certain events in a person's life even though astrology is logically and scientifically wrong?
    -What is Life?
    -Why potency of a homeopathic medicine is high for chronic illness or put in other words, why a homeopathic medicine is best when the medical content in it is zero?

He also answers the ultimatum of evolution. He says that after billions of years, the first cell has evolved into human beings in 350 crores years, then where will the evolution end. He believes that all the human beings who are spiritually progressing will evolve into cosmic entities like planets, galaxies etc. He further argues that out of all the 720 crore humans, one will acquire the potential of a solar system and he will create one more system and the process will continue.

The professor has received a pat on his back for his great work in the 24th Swadeshi National Science Conference. Very recently, he was also called by a prestigious Israeli University to continue with his research work but he decided to stay in India.

When asked, about his greatest source of inspiration, he says, “My guru Navajyothi Sree Karunakara Guru is my inspiration and all my works are dedicated to him”.

His research paper was published in Malayalam, the regional language of the state, Kerala.

Name:	m-kumar.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	39605

ManojKumar receiving Dr. Ambedkar Distinguished Service National Award from the Honourable Justice, Bombay High.
    -------------------------------------

If anyone finds the article has no value, all fine. This is open for discussion and no need for anyone to be upset if they disagree.
    Last edited by Billy; 3rd December 2018 at 19:21.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

GMB1961 (4th December 2018), greybeard (3rd December 2018), Ivanhoe (4th December 2018), Joe (3rd December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018), Words of Joy (5th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

14 years of research to come up with "life comes life". and where or how do we use this law.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

greybeard (4th December 2018), Joe (4th December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Why did it take him so long to come up with what Mystics have been saying for thousands of years?
    Fair enough he has amplified and extended from the "Law" but the kernel is "life" is eternal just manifests in various forms which come and go.
    Formless becomes form and reverts to formless unchanged.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

When I read this, the biggest hangup I have is the definition of life there towards the end. By this definition, fire is alive too. What happened to self preservation? I looked up the definition of Life in Google, and self preservation isn't included in there either.

Quote Posted by Google Definitions
    life
    noun
    the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
    I tend to agree that the universe is alive too, but I sure as heck cannot prove it. He doesn't mention about the sun being alive or not, but I feel like the sun is probably alive.

I figure the reason that it sounds like "gobbledygook" is because that's what happens when you try to explain "common sense" using science.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (5th December 2018), Joe (4th December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    When I read this, the biggest hangup I have is the definition of life there towards the end. By this definition, fire is alive too. What happened to self preservation? I looked up the definition of Life in Google, and self preservation isn't included in there either.

Quote Posted by Google Definitions
    life
    noun
    the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
    I tend to agree that the universe is alive too, but I sure as heck cannot prove it. He doesn't mention about the sun being alive or not, but I feel like the sun is probably alive.

I figure the reason that it sounds like "gobbledygook" is because that's what happens when you try to explain "common sense" using science.
    Everything that vibrates at some level is permeated with prana, or life force, whether it is a rock, fire or whatever. That means it has consciousness to some degree. That's the way I see it, anyway.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

greybeard (5th December 2018), Joe (5th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Everything that vibrates at some level is permeated with prana, or life force, whether it is a rock, fire or whatever. That means it has consciousness to some degree. That's the way I see it, anyway.
    Yep - rocks are alive too!
    I had a rock vibrate while it was in my hand before. Maybe I imagined it - but at the time it felt like the rock was talking to me (telepathically?). I can't remember what it "said" (ha ha) but it was probably making fun of me!
    My name (petra) means "rock" too, so I liken myself to a rock

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (5th December 2018), Joe (5th December 2018), Pam (6th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018), shaberon (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,503 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    When I read this, the biggest hangup I have is the definition of life there towards the end. By this definition, fire is alive too.
    This would be the most basic definition. Fire is the One Element, self-existent and not created, from which all others derive. Perhaps at the most mundane, that could be called "perpetual motion", but also, any fires of the mind, illumination, etc., plus all forces in nature, heat of the body, etc., all being modifications of fire. There is nothing else. Wherever it manifests, it will always be accompanied by heat, light, and moisture, and modifications follow, down to the physical fires that must be lit and go out.

I'm not sure how "science can prove it" or if that is very important. Any living creature can find it, but, measurements and piles of facts might not. These can only deal with effects and results, not causes, the material plane can never be fully explained from just within itself. It is just a cheap replica of the world of ideas.

The article as a whole says nothing to classically trained Indians but the fact is that 90% of them would rather whitewash and sell out their country and forget tradition. So they can use some little reminders not to do that.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (5th December 2018), Joe (5th December 2018), leavesoftrees (6th December 2018), Pam (6th December 2018), petra (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I'm not sure how "science can prove it" or if that is very important. Any living creature can find it, but, measurements and piles of facts might not. These can only deal with effects and results, not causes, the material plane can never be fully explained from just within itself. It is just a cheap replica of the world of ideas.
    Science can't prove it because science is limited by the intellect.

I underlined my favorite part of what shaberon said, and I think they are exactly right. It's like trying to figure out how psychology works. I imagine psychology is very simple at it's basis - but we'll never fully understand psychology if we're always "at the mercy" of our own psychology.

This.... "incessant need to prove things to others" is one of the most frustrating things I've come across in my search for truth. I just had to let it go, because really, what's the point? People either listen, or they don't. Different people understand things differently. We have to respect their freewill.

In my 38 years on this earth, every time I have been put into a position where I have to prove something, I either end up sabotaging myself, or simply just wasting my time. It's much different online though because there's more people - and places like PA have such a huge diversity of people.

Once I was asked to prove I had NOT been around a certain person for the past 6 months. It took a while for the ludicrousness of that request to kick in, but once it did, I was in shock - "Are you people for real?!"

I've had people try to tell me anything is possible too... but I don't believe them because such a thing exists as an "Access Denied". I'm not made of magic, you know!

I think something Edgar Cayce said resonated with me - "All life is vibrating, and our senses operate through the use of vibrations."

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (5th December 2018), Joe (5th December 2018), Pam (6th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

We have everything backwards. That is why it holds together as a body of work. It is all insane. This is not life. Life does not end in death. Only a dream, a fantasy, could sell such a ludicrous idea. Life begets life as extension of itself. There is no separate bodies or any bodies. That is the sacred idol of the death cult. Only a body can be killed, eradicated, destroyed. That is not extension. That is propagation - not the same thing. The only thing that must propagate is what is separate and set apart.
    By continuing to attempt to make sense of the senseless only continues, propagates, and solidifies the willful arrogance of mankind.
    We are not bodies separated by space, time, and ignorance. We are Thoughts forever protected within the realm of Spirit. We are eternal. Only our willful ignorance is not.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bubu (5th December 2018), greybeard (5th December 2018), Joe (5th December 2018), Pam (6th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    We have everything backwards. That is why it holds together as a body of work. It is all insane. This is not life. Life does not end in death.
    Calm down buddy. I got it he got confused because he was using english literature when doing the researxh, just like me at times, But I'm sure he is into a more interesting research, like" ONE LIFE FORM CAN NOT COME FROM ANOTHER LIFE FORM" sounds more mysterious, right?

"Only our willful ignorance is not."

I 'm sure we will outlive our ignorance
    Last edited by Bubu; 5th December 2018 at 22:27.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    We have everything backwards. That is why it holds together as a body of work. It is all insane. This is not life. Life does not end in death. Only a dream, a fantasy, could sell such a ludicrous idea. Life begets life as extension of itself. There is no separate bodies or any bodies. That is the sacred idol of the death cult. Only a body can be killed, eradicated, destroyed. That is not extension. That is propagation - not the same thing. The only thing that must propagate is what is separate and set apart.
    By continuing to attempt to make sense of the senseless only continues, propagates, and solidifies the willful arrogance of mankind.
    We are not bodies separated by space, time, and ignorance. We are Thoughts forever protected within the realm of Spirit. We are eternal. Only our willful ignorance is not.
    There is no death in this realm because this is not life but experience. I am life in this experience. At this moment self realize itself and its experience.
    WONDERS???; how was experience tricked to believe that it is life. Is this part pf the whole story (experience)?
    When will the aha moment come?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2018), Ratszinger (7th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I was trying to remind myself of something pertinent today. I had been musing for quite a while this morning about it. It got mixed up in that post.

Sorry about that. It just slipped out.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ratszinger (7th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread