Thread: The Divine Feminine Re-emerging and the New Paradigm

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default The Divine Feminine Re-emerging and the New Paradigm

So beautifully expressed, I felt it deserved its own thread.
    12/5/18
    https://www.facebook.com/thecosmicda...480?__tn__=K-R

[Image: Ellen Loke Photography]

"During the last 7 years I have been discovering womanhood and unlearning what it means to be a woman. I have fallen in love and devotion with its mysteries. I have committed to its ever changing waves and promised myself to walk this Earth in my too muchness, beauty and chaos. Rooted in my body, sovereign, whole and in presence with all of me.

The rise of the feminine is not only a higher number of women CEOs and in male dominated fields. It’s definitely NOT becoming more like men or making men be more like women, while dismissing gender differences. It is not staying forever in the oppressed /oppressor narrative either. It is NOT fitting into the current system as evenly as possible: NO.

It’s creating a new way, it’s returning to the Mother, uncovering the Good Noble Father, (not only the Patriarch). It’s the descend into the body — to lead from our minds and our hearts. Shaking the sophisticated appearances, peeling off the illusions and revealing our core, un-numbing ourselves.

For women it is getting rooted in our erotic and sensual authority — healing the shame and numbness that binds our bellies. Its allowing our sacred anger to move through, staying in our fire and respecting our cyclical nature.

Saying NO to performing, manipulating and pleasing. Saying YES to our ‘irrational’ truth, our womb knowing, and daring to inner-mother our most hurt, banished parts.

Refusing the fake-easy-way-out of blaming, guilting and demonising men: radical self-responsibility and shadow integration instead. Ultimately, its allowing us to be fully human — not just the good mother or the sexy girl, not just the seductress, the rebel or the fierce warriorres, not just the wild woman or the priestess. Not one, but ALL — every part of our psyche.

How would it be for men to witness the erotic force of women without controlling it, allowing and trusting their own desire without necessarily acting on it? Being in support spaces with other men, healing the mother wound and allowing their own feminine to exist?

There has been no greater repression of the feminine as in our men, and that is destroying us and the entire planet. Learning “Power-With” instead of “Power-Over” and rejecting the blunt idea that masculinity is toxic. Masculinity is beautiful, necessary and powerful.

Reclaiming my anger as vital and healthy, my joy as powerful, embodying the full spectrum of emotions as natural, and coming back into my messy body. Discovering my pleasure is my own — not for or because of men.

Finding the stories of my mother and grandmothers, father and forefathers brought back lost pieces of my soul and integrated me in my lineage — we are stronger when we untangle our heritage.

Baring my truth and cutting through movies and projections, finding my mid-line and moving into integrity, naming my hungers and stop starving. Honoring that everything in me wants to be heard and expressed.

Equally, one of my most potent lessons is loving, respecting, and receiving men. Allowing myself to be seen and held by them, dropping the pretenses and all the walls: deeply transforming medicine.

Letting myself be undone and renewed in the fullness of this togetherness.

~ Mirela Bitoi
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (9th December 2018), Ben (7th December 2018), Bruno (7th December 2018), Bubu (9th December 2018), Caliban (9th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), drneglector (8th December 2018), etheric underground (8th December 2018), Fellow Aspirant (7th December 2018), greybeard (8th December 2018), Heart-2-Heart (9th December 2018), IndigoSpiral (8th December 2018), justntime2learn (9th December 2018), lightwalker (14th December 2018), lunaflare (8th December 2018), Mark (20th December 2018), Maybee (8th December 2018), Pam (8th December 2018), sherron44 (4th January 2019), Sophocles (8th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2020), Swan (18th December 2018), Valerie Villars (6th December 2018), Vangelo (9th December 2018), Violet3 (7th December 2018), what is a name? (7th December 2018), wondering (7th December 2018), ZenBaller (9th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Default Re: The Divine Feminine Re-emerging and the New Paradigm

Since I was a teenager I always knew females to be sacred.
    I had that innate knowing that those who bear creation for our
    Species is to be honoured and protected.
    Not surprising that at spiritual gatherings/ meditations/ speeches etc..
    I’m often the small percentage of male present and openly connected to
    The feminine /mother energy that is always with us.
    Slowly more masculine numbers are feeling and listening to her call.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), Frenchy (8th December 2018), greybeard (8th December 2018), lunaflare (8th December 2018), onawah (8th December 2018), Pam (8th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2020), Swan (18th December 2018), what is a name? (10th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Sinead O'Conner, at the end of the 'Rebel Song', purposely sings as 'God' being a Woman.. ( or a Feminine being )...
    It's a beautiful performance ...

Apologies if I've got the Song Title wrong, pc probs, can't verify...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), lunaflare (8th December 2018), onawah (8th December 2018), Pam (8th December 2018), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Sinead has now become a Muslim.
    Freedom of choice
    I very much agree with the opening post.
    Self respect so important.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), justntime2learn (9th December 2018), lunaflare (8th December 2018), onawah (8th December 2018), Pam (8th December 2018), petra (12th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2020), Vangelo (9th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I avoided this thread due to the title, I have to admit. I feel like the term "divine feminine" has been overused and abused. This is truly a beautiful piece and has some good, valid points.

Quote The rise of the feminine is not only a higher number of women CEOs and in male dominated fields. It’s definitely NOT becoming more like men or making men be more like women, while dismissing gender differences. It is not staying forever in the oppressed /oppressor narrative either. It is NOT fitting into the current system as evenly as possible: NO.
    I am concerned that there are a lot of women that seem to be caught up in what is described by the author above. Women evolving does not have to mean that women become more like men, or that men must change. Men need to evolve of their volition as do women. Women and men are not the same and denying or minimizing or trying to force change that is not organic is not the solution.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), Frenchy (13th December 2018), greybeard (8th December 2018), justntime2learn (9th December 2018), lunaflare (8th December 2018), onawah (8th December 2018), petra (12th December 2018), sherron44 (4th January 2019), Vangelo (9th December 2018), what is a name? (10th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Yes I agree with you.
    I went to yoga years ago and was the only male there.
    Same with spiritual workshops--talks etc.
    Strange thing was that it was mostly men who gave the talks.
    Do women relate more to a male spiritual teacher?
    Or not enough female teacher tho the number is growing as seen being interviewed on
    Buddha at the gas pump.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BuddhaAtTheGasPump

Perhaps not quite on subject.
    Tantric meditation with a women was an unfulfilled ---unmet desire.
    Truly that is the divine female in my opinion.
    The divine union of opposites.

Divine Feminine perhaps a different thing.

Chris

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), onawah (8th December 2018), Pam (8th December 2018), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Yes I agree with you.
    I went to yoga years ago and was the only male there.
    Same with spiritual workshops--talks etc.
    Strange thing was that it was mostly men who gave the talks.
    Do women relate more to a male spiritual teacher?
    Or not enough female teacher tho the number is growing as seen being interviewed on
    Buddha at the gas pump.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BuddhaAtTheGasPump

Perhaps not quite on subject.
    Tantric meditation with a women was an unfulfilled ---unmet desire.
    Truly that is the divine female in my opinion.
    The divine union of opposites.

Divine Feminine perhaps a different thing.

Chris
    You bring up an interesting point, Chris. I am reading some of the old spiritual books and accounts of great Yogis and sometimes women are not even mentioned. They talk only of men reaching spiritual goals. I know a lot of that could be cultural and there are accounts of female devotees and yoginis and Great yogis that were all inclusive to genders and social standing.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), etheric underground (16th December 2018), greybeard (8th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For me, after years of study and practice in Zen, Yoga, Vedanta, Wicca, shamanism, etc. etc. there was still so much missing, even though I had had direct spiritual experiences. It was all too clear to me that patriarchy was still very much alive and well in spiritual traditions. A lot of what was missing there I was able to find in women's groups, but I still felt far from having the whole picture, or from feeling whole; the Divine Feminine is just as incomplete without the Divine Masculine as vice versa. It seemed to me that I had a lot of backtracking to do. But to my surprise and contrary to my expectations, I had to become a "conspiracy theorist" to fill in some of those missing gaps, though that brought me to a crisis of faith that necessitated an entire reassessment of spirituality itself.

Recently, shortly after I came across the info I quoted in post #1, I re-read the Project Camelot Wingmakers interview with James Mahu:https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...0Interview.pdf
    It made a lot of sense the first time I read it years ago, but this time, it sunk in, partly because I didn't get so tangled up in the semantics, but mostly I think because I was just a lot more ready to hear. It connected a lot of dots, and the core message is so self evident: we will not find what we are looking for in ANY teaching. But this is a good roadmap, imho.

Some excerpts from pages 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ( bold letters my emphasis):

"God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. The individualized human being, free of the HMS (Human Mind System), is called the Sovereign Integral in the WingMakers mythology. This is the true identity of each and every human being. In this model of the Sovereign Integral, we are Gods of our local multiverse, and collectively, we are First Source in the multiverse.
    Why is GSSC the anchor of separation? We have two paths: Religion and Spirituality – eachbeing different sides of the same coin, and this “coin” is GSSC. Now, Anu, being the intelligent, clever entity that he is, knew that humans would evolve, and in this evolution they may begin to remember that they are Sovereign Integrals. Bear in mind that the Atlanteans were highly evolved beings before they donned the human instrument of Anu’s creation. Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.
    Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.
    The Anunnaki created the HMS in order to consign the Sovereign Integral – the true Self that is infinite and eternal – into a prison of conjured illusions and deceptions. So the human instrument was fitted with HMS and the Sovereign Integral was placed within it as the life force, that which powered the human instrument. An aspect of GSSC was the program we call the fear of death, the fear of separation, the fear of non-existence. It was this fear, so powerfully felt by humans, that gave rise to the construct of a separate God, from which a separate Spirit filled the universe, and from which we were all created in
    separation.
    Whether one arrives to God through religion or spirituality, does not matter, it is the same effect of appeasing the fear of death within the individual just as the program specified. In effect, Anu, the King of Anunnaki, positioned himself to be God of the human world.The pathway to God, independent of the religion or spiritual path one walked, had the same
    program underlying it: You are a human with a soul, this soul must be redeemed or activated,upon which you will be saved. In this process of being saved, you are relinquished of self responsibility to the world condition. You are rewarded with a life eternal in the kingdom of God(by whatever name you call God) where you can live in bliss and/or serve as a teacher of the light.
    The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain
    trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

Saviors can take on the form of many things, including the second coming of Christ, a wrathful God, the Earth, nature spirits, angelic hosts, prophecy, and extraterrestrial forces who will intercede on humanity’s behalf. Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path and this will be discussed in answers that follow.
    In essence, GSSC is an aspect of HMS that perpetuates separation. Just as different languages separate, different religious and spiritual pathways separate the human family, and make possible a race that is more easily controlled and pacified through the GSSC.
    Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate
    network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness. While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective – Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and non-existence. DSIND creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality paths.
    Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers."
    "Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) – This system was an outgrowth of various
    interdimensional races working to create a suitable instrument for accessing the physical world.
    It was Anu who specifically wanted to not only access the physical world in order to exploit itsresources, but to do so by suppressing the infinite beings that would power the human instruments so he had the equivalent of willing slaves. Yes, infinite beings can be suppressed into finite beings when they are subjected to HMS. In the course of engineering the human instrument, it was decided to create GMS as a means to modify the human instrument over time, as it evolved, to ensure it would never achieve self-realization or the Sovereign Integral state of awareness. The state of satori, nirvana, cosmic consciousness, enlightenment, and rapture were all different names for heightened states within the GSSC, which was still within the HMS domain, but these became checkpoints that triggered GMS interventions. The true state of the Sovereign Integral – even after death of the
    human instrument – was never realized by a member of the human family until very recently.
    Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path.
    Post-Death System (PDS) – This is the system where the individual, upon death of their physical body, is greeted by guides “on the other side” and review their life experience, confronting those areas of deficiency and returning to right the wrongs of their previous life, in other words, karma and reincarnation. The PDS is the means by which the Sovereign Integral remains in the grip of illusion even though the illusion is a heightened reality when compared to physical existence on the earth plane. It enables the recycling of the Sovereign Integral into physical
    dimensions over and over again."

"The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or wayshower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era."

From pages 16 & 17: "Answer 7 from James: To understand ascension it is necessary to understand its origins. The concept of ascension arose out of division and disconnection. Religion conceived that Source or God was outside the Self, living in some remote dimension of space, fully separated from the human condition. Human beings were not really worthy of God, but religion, in its self-enlightened state, gave humans the concept of faith. By having faith, God will come down and save you from the human condition, provided, of course, that you have faith and apply His commandments.
    Ascension came along, not so much from religion, but rather spiritual-mystic sources, and posited that humans did not need to be passive in the application of faith, but rather they could ascend to the Source. In other words, instead of waiting for God to come to you, you could go to God. Humans, under the proper tutelage of masters could learn how to ascend and attain the Godhood, and become a master of their own, serving God and His universe as an emissary of
    the Light.
    Religion and spirituality really had the same idea, the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.
    Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First
    Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.
    Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe, residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the
    other words, the unconscious domain?
    All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself.
    The diversion. The separation.
    Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion."

Some of the beautiful Wingmaker paintings:
    Last edited by onawah; 15th December 2018 at 00:17.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (9th December 2018), Blacklight43 (15th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), Flash (9th December 2018), greybeard (8th December 2018), Journeyman (7th March 2021), lunaflare (8th December 2018), Orph (9th December 2018), Pam (8th December 2018), sherron44 (12th December 2018), sllim11 (9th December 2018), Vangelo (9th December 2018), what is a name? (11th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

"ascension" is often linked with awakening; a greater awareness of interconnectedness.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), Pam (9th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That was good find onawah.
    For myself I see it simple--
    Non duality no separation.
    Self Realization is the realization I am "That" there is no separation.
    Teachers can only point, the Self is already eternal.
    The individual me is an illusion.
    All is as water seen by a thirsty person in the desert --a mirage.
    A mirage is real but not water not what is seen to be.
    The world of separation --of duality is not what it seems to be.
    People appear to be free to believe what they want but according to the wingmakers that freedom is an illusion--if I understand the text properly.

Chris

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), Frenchy (13th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), Pam (9th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

I read this wingmakers many years ago. I dont think I comprehend it fully but I remember it says its "the Breath" that counts.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), greybeard (9th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), Pam (9th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, the kind of spiritual freedom that has generally been described and arrived at up until recently is in fact, according to the Wingmaker material, actually a part of the illusion (although of course, much more rarefied than the mainstream consciousness).
    The state of awareness Wingmakers aims at is actually something new to the human race at this juncture of evolution. It's not about escaping into blissful states.
    There is a specific breathing technique that is recommended, but I believe that probably comes naturally once the "leap" to understanding is made that finally takes one completely "out of the box".
    People appear to be free to believe what they want but according to the wingmakers that freedom is an illusion--if I understand the text properly.
    Chris
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I read this wingmakers many years ago. I dont think I comprehend it fully but I remember it says its "the Breath" that counts.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th December 2018 at 00:45.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), greybeard (9th December 2018), Pam (9th December 2018), what is a name? (11th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The enlightenment now being described by Mooji and others is not about blissful states--there is no individual person left to claim enlightenment--or anything else --it is total realization of Truth --one consciousness.
    The book" I am That" by Nasargadatta is one of the clearest.

Chris

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), Pam (9th December 2018), sllim11 (9th December 2018), what is a name? (11th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would like for this thread to chart a different course than the thread on enlightenment, and chart more as yet largely unexplored territory.
    My OP was thorough in describing what for me is sacred for both women and men, and I don't want to limit anything to gender, but I would also like to avoid gurus entirely.
    There may be some who really are outside the box, but for me there are too many traps and blind spots that gurus generally don't get past, where those who follow them so often seem to get stuck.
    I think there are original, unconventional, unpredictable ways to explore the subject, and that is what I am seeking, even at the risk of not having much discussion at all.
    Thank you.
    I may request a change of title for the thread to make it more inclusive and not gender specific, but I haven't decided yet what that might be.
    The enlightenment now being described by Mooji and others is not about blissful states--there is no individual person left to claim enlightenment--or anything else --it is total realization of Truth --one consciousness.
    The book" I am That" by Nasargadatta is one of the clearest.

Chris
    Last edited by onawah; 9th December 2018 at 05:54.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th December 2018), greybeard (9th December 2018), Pam (18th December 2018), Vangelo (9th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes its true that people get stuck following gurus.
    Technique is notorious for taking people away from truth--even breathing ones.
    Also what we are in neither male nor female but it is all different levels of perception.
    We appear to be human but we are not as we inhabit a human body.
    Im open minded but teaching that comes from Christ or mystics I would not dismiss.

Respectfully Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 9th December 2018 at 14:36.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pam (18th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dusty Springfield - YOU DON'T OWN ME
    a Divine singer.

Chris

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (9th December 2018), Heart-2-Heart (9th December 2018), Pam (18th December 2018), Rawhide68 (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (9th December 2018), what is a name? (11th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

sorry double posted....
    Last edited by Pam; 9th December 2018 at 13:06.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I know the word enlightenment is greatly overused and has multiple meanings but at the moment I don't have a better word. First of all I don't see enlightenment and ascension as the same thing. I do see that ascension relies on something outside of self to complete the process. In really simple terms I see enlightenment as the process of dusting oneself off, of dropping the clutter that distracts and consumes.. it is the process of allowing the pure consciousness that is within the freedom from the shackles and consumption of mind. It is not relying on an outside source to do it, it is self realization. I do agree at the end of the day we must rely on the inner guru or higher self.

I believe we are in a time of ultimate corruption and that could include many gurus and alleged spiritual leaders. If one uses writings to seek spiritual pointers, it can't be done blindly and obediently without observation. I do believe we are coming into the time of relying on the higher self rather than the words of other men or women. The sad thing is that so many will not be able to recognize that they have that higher self. Personally, I don't look to a goal of perfect bliss, I am content with the process of letting go of the egoic self and baggage that comes with it. For me it is a ongoing process. I am very grateful to those that have pointed the way. I also experience in the here and now the benefit of my practices.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

greybeard (9th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), petra (12th December 2018), shijo (9th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nor do I, but I think there must be an evolution to "spirituality" ( another misused word) as we ourselves evolve, and it is that next step I am interested in exploring.
    Im open minded but teaching that comes from Christ or mystics I would not dismiss.

Respectfully Chris
    There are new and different perspectives from which to view the problem of our unawareness of who we really are. I posted something here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1263275
    which Avalonians who took part in the Pub at the End of the Universe thread
    ( https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f+the+universe )
    ...will recognize more readily than others, but the idea of a kind of virus (originating from AI perhaps) which infects and renders us spiritually unconscious is an example.
    The Wingmaker explanation of our dilemma gives a more wholistic perspective, but any exploration witha fresh perspective can be helpful, I think.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th December 2018 at 20:37.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (9th December 2018), Pam (18th December 2018), petra (12th December 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It might seem I have a foot in both camps but I would like to believe that there is an evolving of human consciousness.
    I do not dismiss what Dolores Cannon was talking about.
    In the human relam all thing are possible.
    Who knows where any of this is going onawah?
    I can but hope.
    Change is needed.

Chris

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

onawah (9th December 2018), Pam (18th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast