+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Divine Feminine Re-emerging and the New Paradigm

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Default Re: The Divine Feminine Re-emerging and the New Paradigm

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have to start with the Divine Feminine on my spiritual path, because it has always felt like that was what was missing in religion and spirituality for me.
    There are of course, lots of gurus and teachings that extol the value of the Divine Feminine and perhaps there always were, but as long as we are living in a primarily patriarchal, hierarchical world, things will be out of balance and disharmonious.
    Brought up in Christianity, for me, the word "God" always referred to a male deity, and later, as I sought my own definition of divinity, the word "Goddess" still only expressed the principles that seemed to be missing. Finally, I came to feel like something of an atheist or perhaps more accurately, a pantheist; deities had just become symbols, not actual entities to me.
    So the ideas that the Wingmakers material expresses make sense to me, though I have some different ideas about the age and origins of the human race, because Lemuria is never mentioned, or Lyra, or the Reptilian Wars, or the Draconians, or AI -- in the history according to the Dr. Neruda interview, which skips ahead a great deal to Anu's role on Earth.
    What makes sense to me is the idea that Anu decided he wanted to become the God of our planet, and since his reality was patriarchal and hierarchical, his design for our 3D religions and spirituality followed the same pattern.
    (Although Mahu's prediction that the current paradigm is now collapsing agrees with other prophecies, such as that of the Mayans, and some of the truth of these matters have always bled through the illusion from souls such as Jesus, Buddha, etc., though the messages have become somewhat distorted or misunderstood or hidden over time.
    Following is an excerpt from The Fifth Interview of Dr. Neruda, pages 16-22
    https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...r.-Neruda1.pdf

"Sarah: “It doesn’t feel like good news.

“This was all part of the design, to create various religions and esoteric cults that would support a vast Hierarchy and order the human species into master-student relationships, and then create a multi-leveled afterlife that would reward those who believed and were obedient to their god or masters.
    “You see, the whole principle that was behind this entire endeavor could be summed up in one word: separation. Everything exists in separation within the earth plane and its afterlife planes as well. But, according to the WingMakers, what is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness—not through the unconscious mind, which only links us in separation, but rather through the life essence that is us. And this life essence is sovereign and integral. It is I AM WE ARE. No one is above, no one is below. No one is better, no one is lesser.”
    Sarah: “But you’re saying everything is a lie? Everything… I mean everything we’ve been taught to believe in is a deception! How is that possible… or … or even believable?”
    Dr. Neruda: “It’s possible because the beings that have enslaved humanity designed a world to which we adjusted over eons of time. We evolved into it in such a manner that we became lost in our world. The veils that have been placed over us are opaque. So much so that people operate as human uniforms unaware that everything around them is illusory. It is a programmed reality that is not real.
    “The WingMakers say everything is simply sound, holographically organized to look real.”
    Sarah: “It’s depressing…”
    Dr. Neruda: “Only when you consider the scope of the deception and the way in which humanity has allowed it to rule their behaviors. The good news is that you’re hearing about this now.”Dr. Neruda: “Each person can step out of the illusion. There is no master here. No god is going to come down and make it happen for us. No ETs. No one. It is each of us. This is what is meant by I AM. I… it’s like One. One—me, and one—all of us unified. AM, meaning exist now. In this moment. Not in history or memory. Not in some future time or goal. Now!”
    Sarah: “It doesn’t feel real to me. I was raised a Christian. I have no reason to believe that Jesus was an inside… agent for this plan of deception—”
    Dr. Neruda: “I’m not saying he was. Many of those who have come to earth as humanteachers have tried to reveal how deep and broad and high this illusion has been made. It is as far as the edge of the universe and as close as your DNA. Everywhere in between is illusion. Jesus came to reveal much of this, but the writers of the Bible decided what would be acceptable within the paradigm of life as we humanly know it. They elected to make Jesus a part of the deception. They saw it was time for a redefinition of God to accommodate an evolving Human 2.0. God was suddenly a loving father, and all of humanity was brother and
    sister.”
    Sarah: “So you’re saying Jesus was aware of this deception, but his words weren’t included in the Bible?”
    Dr. Neruda: “Our opinion was that his words were so against the conditioned beliefs that people could not understand them as he said them. And so, over time, they were translated into the form you know them today. The Biblical translations simply lack the original potency with which he said them.
    “Besides, there are two methods that can make exposing this illusion a very difficult proposition.”
    Sarah: “What do you mean?”
    Dr. Neruda: “The first is that the unconscious mind system is inside everyone. It’s like a field of information that everyone can access. It can affect or infect everyone. A revelatory idea can be passed to a small number of people, but it lacks sufficient influence to generate massawakening. So there’s unconscious mind inertia.
    “The other, and this is more pernicious, is that the functional implants are programmed, and like any program, they can be upgraded or even turned off.”
    Sarah: “As I listen to this… story, I… I feel a little overwhelmed at how to proceed with theinterview. I’m not sure what to ask or what direction to take things. If I look at my notes, I see my handwritten note: ‘there is no God,’ is this really what you’re saying?”
    Dr. Neruda: “The WingMakers refer to the triad of consciousness as having the god
    consciousness installed within it—in the unconscious mind layer. But they also report that as the individual develops from about the age of six or seven, they begin to assemble their individual personality from the elements of the subconscious layer. By the time they’re twelve to fourteen years old, they have their unique personality well in place. For some, this uniqueness is shutting out the existence of a god.
    “From Anu’s perspective, this is fine. He probably likes having atheists and agnostics. It’s more separation. More diversity. In fact, the greater the diversity in the human family, the greater the separation. The greater the separation, the easier it is to keep the program of enslavement intact. Choose sides and disagree with your opponents. Compete. It fuels wars and social unrest.
    “As for the existence of god, we, collectively, are the closest thing to god. We are. That’s the clear message of the WingMakers. There is a First Source, a center point in existence that created the framework of existence through sound—”
    Sarah: “But what about the ones who are enlightened or spiritual masters—they’re all madeup?”
    Dr. Neruda: “No, it’s not that they’re made up. They exist. It’s just that their existence is within the human interface or functional implants. They exist there. We, us, the being that is I AM, that being is not of that reality. It doesn’t really exist inside the holographic stage that was created by interdimensional beings millions of years ago; rather, it is being used as a power source that animates the human interface or uniform. Over time, we’ve spiraled deeper and deeper inside of this created world, complete with its afterlife and different planes of existence.
    “You could look at it this way: Anu installed a program inside the Human 2.0 and in this program, humans would evolve from knowing absolutely nothing about their world, to knowing god. Humans were designed to have god consciousness—meaning, to have the same understanding and awareness as Anu. But then Anu took this evolutionary line and positioned god consciousness so far out into the future that humans would essentially be chasing this god consciousness forever. They’d be chasing shadows, because until they awaken from the deception, the only god that exists in that world is Anu.
    “Once awakened as I AM WE ARE or the Sovereign Integral, a human being lives as an expression of this consciousness. According to the WingMakers, no one has achieved this at this time. It is, however, our future to live in this consciousness in a human instrument.”
    Sarah: “No one has done this… you mean anywhere?”
    Dr. Neruda: “On this plane, earth, no one has done this. But remember, the WingMakers are human in a future time. They have returned to our time to crack this shell open a bit. They have traveled to our time to remind us of what they discovered. They left this enslavement, so we will do it.”
    Sarah: “But you already said that spacetime is an illusion.”
    Dr. Neruda: “That’s true. It is, but it’s hard to imagine that the universe in which we exist is really a hologram projection that was programmed inside our unconscious mind and we’re really inside this hologram, wearing a human uniform that was outfitted to perceive only this hologram. The WingMakers say that the real world is sound. Everything is sound and resonance of sound. Everything we have in our human uniform for sensing our universe is millions of years of evolutionary design to tune into that hologram and only that hologram.”
    Sarah: “How does that hologram extend beyond this physical world then? You said even the afterlife is part of it?”
    Dr. Neruda: “There are many aspects to the afterlife. There is god, first and foremost. There is the Light of illumination. There is the universal spirit and individual soul. There is a Hierarchy of angels and masters. There is the concept of karma and reincarnation or sin and salvation. The concept of heaven and hell. The concept of the chosen. The concept of an ascension path. The concept of the Book of Records or Akashic records. All of these concepts were designed into an upgrade of the Human 2.0 interface. Certain human beings are programmed to find these concepts in their unconscious mind layer and share them. As a result, religions sprout. Philosophies rise sometimes in support of the religions, sometimes in
    contradiction. Esoteric cults rise. All the while the human being remains lost. It remains muddled in its illusion. Everything tied to an empty promise in a belief, and in all those beliefs, one thing remains constant: separation.
    “The program is vast in its reach, and the Anunnaki, once they had mined sufficient gold, had an entire race of beings enslaved. Anu, along with his allies in the Sirian and Serpent races, decided it would be best to turn the Human 2.0s into a worthless creature that forever sought enlightenment through belief. And who do you suppose would provide the things to believe
    in? Anu and Marduk.
    “Everything became learning lessons. The earth was a school house. If you learn your lessons, you won’t have to keep incarnating. Learn, learn, learn. But what are you learning? You are learning to believe in the afterlife, as it was described and prescribed by Anu and his designers. You are learning to don your human uniform obediently. You are learning to discern how humanity is different. You are learning to link every self-image you have to the world of three dimensions,
    while hoping there is more after death.
    “The sober reality is that after you die, the being inside you is met by a guardian who will take you to your destination, based mostly on your deeds in this life. However, most beings are taken to a life review where you face your life in every detail, and based on that experience an authoritative figure will prescribe your next life options for reincarnation. You are essentially recycled into the same program with a new mother and family, and a programmed life path is
    laid out for you to follow.
    “The afterlife program and process is all part of the master program to retain the enslavement of the beings. Remember, we’re interdimensional beings—meaning we exist in 3-D and the higher planes. It’s just that these higher planes are designed by the Anunnaki. They are not of the real dimensional planes. Otherwise, we would die, discover who we really are, and we would never reincarnate or if we did, we would tell everyone on earth that this is all an illusion.
    ”Sarah: “Why? Why do it this way? It doesn’t make sense.”
    Dr. Neruda: “What began as an experiment in three-dimensional exploration from a higherd dimensional reality became what is here. Every human being will confront this reality eventually. It cannot be avoided. We can agonize about the lack of fairness or ask why, but whether it makes sense to you doesn’t change the fact that we live in a world of designedseparation. Divide and conquer.
    “The WingMakers write of the tone-vibration of equality. (Dr. Neruda pulled out some papers at this point.) Here’s the exact choice of words by the WingMakers: ‘When all manifestations of life are genuinely perceived as fragmentary expressions of First Source, the vibration of equality that underlies all life forms becomes perceptible to the human instrument. Life initially emerges as an extension of Source Reality, and then, as an individuated energy frequency
    invested within a form. It vibrates, in its pure, timeless state, precisely the same for all manifestations of life. This is the common ground that all life shares. This is the tone-vibration of equality that can be observed within all life forms that unifies all expressions of diversity to the foundation of existence known as First Source.’”
    Sarah: “It’s so abstract. How does it help?”
    Dr. Neruda: “Maybe it doesn’t. I don’t know. But the thing is, to change, to step out of this illusion, it requires each of us to wake up and stay awake. It’s not reading words that will change this; it’s the profound nature of new behaviors, because these behaviors signal that our consciousness layers are understood as separate from who we really are. We have to operate as I AM WE ARE.”
    Sarah: “Where does the Incunabula5 or Illuminati belong in this narrative?”
    Dr. Neruda: “I’ll answer that later. I want to continue the story a little further.”
    Sarah: “Okay.”
    Dr. Neruda: “Human 2.0s and earth continue to densify. We become increasingly three dimensional. We are actually denser now than we have ever been—in terms of physicality. There was a time, about forty years ago, when we thought alien races were actually leaving spaceships behind on purpose, but what we discovered, more recently, is that most of the aliens were not physical beings. They were observing earth, and their spaceships actually became entrained by the gravitational circuits of the earth’s core, which caused their spaceships to materialize in three-dimensional space. Because many of the materials used in
    the ships’ construction had chemical properties, they were prone to densification when exposed to earth’s atmosphere.”
    Sarah: “You mentioned the earth’s core as being the cause of all of this, what’s so special about it?
    Dr. Neruda: “The magnetic fields associated with earth’s core are unique. They are, in the words of the WingMakers, ‘alive.’ We can only assume that alive is an aspect of intelligence.
    “The point in this, however, is that everything’s densifying. It is compressing. It is
    compressing for a reason: the old systems can fall in unison when density reaches a certain critical mass. And that is what will happen.”
    Sarah: “When?”
    Dr. Neruda: “All I can say is that it is soon. I don’t want dates and times associated with it—”
    Sarah: “But do you know?”
    Dr. Neruda: “We know a range.”
    Sarah: “More than ten years?”
    Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”
    Sarah: “More than twenty (years)?”
    Dr. Neruda: “All I will say is that the WingMakers term for this is SIN, or the Sovereign Integral Network. SIN is the definition of the new system. They said it can come in an instant once the right conditions are in place. What is unclear is how SIN develops after The Grand Portal and Human 3.0.”
    Sarah: “That’s the first time you’ve mentioned Human 3.0. What is it?”
    Dr. Neruda: “If human beings are trapped in a prison of illusion, as Human 2.0s, and their interface to the holographic universe is the reason for their being trapped, then a new model needs to step forward. Human 3.0 is this new model. It is the formula of self-realization. It is stepping out of the constructed universe or reality, and living as a self-expression of I AM WE ARE. Human 3.0 is the Sovereign Integral. I call it Human 3.0 SI.
    “You see, The Grand Portal is a way to synchronize humanity to a new inception point where it is living in the expression of oneness and equality, sovereign and integral, I AM and WE ARE. It is a way for humanity to move from separation—which was its previous inception point, the one that generated Human 1.0 and 2.0. Human 3.0 SI will have a new inception point, and the reason for The Grand Portal was to enable synchronization, because how can you have a network of equality and oneness if the beings were not synchronized?”
    Sarah: “What is soul, then?”
    Dr. Neruda: “Soul is an idea or paradigm that has become part of the human reality program. Soul is the part of you that contains all memory of your existence as a Human 1.0 and 2.0. For
    most of us, this is a vast repository—far too large for the consciousness framework to deal
    with. So the soul holds this information for each individual being.
    “Soul is a paradigm of infinite expression within a finite reality. But you can’t be infinite in a finite reality if that reality is a programmed reality. So soul is not the life force that powers the human consciousness. That is the Sovereign Integral. That is what each of us is when we are stripped naked of all illusion, of all deceptions, of all limitations, of all veils, of all functional implants—including the soul.
    “It is the redefinition of human identity and expression as I AM WE ARE. From a human perspective, the WingMakers do not see humans as lesser entities, but simply beings with inception points that enslaved them. It is not a judgment that humans are worthless or bad or sinful or weak or needy. None of those things. Humanity needs a new start. A point in which they can synchronize in one realization, and that is the expression of I AM WE ARE. Living those words as behavior.”
    Sarah: “Where’s the creator of Anu… the real God? How can we be allowed to live and operate in this kind of deception?”
    Dr. Neruda: “The WingMakers talk about the transformation/mastership model… hold on.
    (Dr. Neruda went to a page among his folders.) This is how they put it: ‘The time has come to integrate the dominant model of the Hierarchy (evolution/saviorship) with the dominant model of Source Intelligence (transformation/mastership). This integration can only be achieved at the level of the entity. It cannot occur within the context of a human instrument or an aspect of the Hierarchy. Only the entity—the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source Intelligence—can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence.’”
    Sarah: “So what does that have to do with my question?”
    Dr. Neruda: “Each individual being is responsible for this. God or Source Intelligence isn’t going to come down from the heavens and correct human faults or obstacles. Humans need to take responsibility for this—”
    Sarah: “But seriously, how? We’re wrapped in so many layers of deception—”
    Dr. Neruda: “It’s not easy. The WingMakers write about the heart virtues as the behavioral construct for this time, and how these words can be applied and lived, not simply held in the head as a worthy concept.”
    Sarah: “I don’t think you’ve mentioned these before. What are they?”
    Dr. Neruda: “Appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding and valor or courage. It is the combination of nowness—being in the now—and applying these words in our behaviors. It’s being impeccable in this practice.” "
    Basically, this is what David Icke is saying, am I correct?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

shaberon (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

[QUOTE=lunaflare;1263944]Petra,

Women are not to blame for the violence in the world.
    Women are not to blame for the violence perpetrated against them--emotional, physical and sexual.
    "Blame the woman" is the most dangerous meme we have in our world culture and this much change.
    Agreed, change must occur within the cultural psyche of all.

When women can believe in their inherent dignity and worth after centuries of subjugation--then the whole blame-shame cycle can shift. In indigenous traditions, it is the women who are the caretakers of the earth and of the spirit of children and men folk. Wisdom Keepers.
    Yes, they are educators and teachers and yet their roles have been usurped. This is why they have fallen so short in terms of raising "good" children. And where are fathers in these posts of blame?
    Change is required by all as cultural beliefs are deep-seated. But we as humans resist change...even though we say/think we don't.

Men need to step back to let women step forward. Patriarchy is real and has been in existence for thousands of years. Patience and understanding is required for the pendulum to swing back.[/QUOTE

If men are to step back so women can step forward just perpetuate the imbalance we are experiencing?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), greybeard (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), shaberon (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Apologies Frenchy. I didn't really have a lot of particulars in mind when starting the thread, other than the quotation I put in the first post, which really struck me as lovely.
    The re-emerging Divine Feminine has long been a subject dear to my heart, and I am fine with anyone who wants to focus on that in the thread.
    It's just that what I have currently been more focused on and finding to be very inspiring is the Wingmaker material, and it was helping me to connect some important dots relating to the re-emerging Divine Feminine, so I included that in the thread topic (and then asked to have the thread re-named so it wouldn't be too confusing for others tuning in, hopefully).
    I'm an INFJ in the Myers Briggs personality categories and we tend to want to connect dots and see the big picture, so sometimes my mind is just all over the place.
    The hologram thing was just connecting more of the dots between science and cosmology and the idea of Oneness, which I've always thought to be a more feminine trait, as women are so much about merging.
    In other words, if our Universe really is a hologram, then we really are all connected, or ALL ONE.
    Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Onawah,
    When you started this Thread, I was thinking simpy , naively, " Oh good, here's calling attention to Respect for the Original concept of a Man and a Woman " ! !

Now, it get's to ' Holography 'and I flounder :-)

I know what a Hologram is, even watched the Holographic Whale in School Gymnasium..., and I can understand that's a Projection in 3-D, Buteven since listening to David Icke, when he says, everything is an Holographic Illusion, I fail to grasp this ???

I know I'm siting on a chair, I cannot walk thru' the wall, it is solid.... Hope I come back next time with more working brain-cells !
    Last edited by onawah; 18th December 2018 at 22:01.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), Frenchy (18th December 2018), shaberon (19th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

I hope I didn't seem difficult ! to the contrary, no need to apologise, it's a lovely thread !

I was just showing my 'kindergarten-level', of understanding here, among all you hard-working, intelectual researchers...

{ Opened my eyes late in life ! }

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

greybeard (18th December 2018), onawah (18th December 2018), shaberon (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It may be--I have not been keeping up with Icke's work.
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

Basically, this is what David Icke is saying, am I correct?
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (19th December 2018), shaberon (19th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,936 times in 4,050 posts

I know what a Hologram is, even watched the Holographic Whale in School Gymnasium..., and I can understand that's a Projection in 3-D, Buteven since listening to David Icke, when he says, everything is an Holographic Illusion, I fail to grasp this ???

I know I'm siting on a chair, I cannot walk thru' the wall, it is solid.... Hope I come back next time with more working brain-cells !
    I would agree that the world is of the nature of a hologram, and it is an illusion, because it arises and decays, i. e. it is not permanent or absolute. It remains real enough to those who experience it; the taste of the experience depending on one's present consciousness. The body cannot penetrate the wall, but the mind can, which, I hope we can agree, is more of an "I" than the flesh. Talking about illusion can get a little sketchy, unless it is backed with mind (and moral value) as reality. The feminine or Shakti slant on this is that the casting of illusion is playful and joyous. It is not the illusion itself that is "out to get us", it is the contamination in our own minds.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), greybeard (19th December 2018), onawah (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"We are called to be both mystics and prophets.
    The mystic in us is a lover, the prophet is that one who stands up to defend what one cherishes."

~ Mathew Fox
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), greybeard (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

The power of the DF is here and manifesting. It is beautiful and awesome and terrific to contemplating beingness as Her scion. To represent balance in the return function of the DM energetics seeking resonance.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2018), greybeard (20th December 2018), onawah (20th December 2018), petra (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MARS/CHIRON: Healing the Wounded Masculine
    (Normally I would post this in the Ang Stoic thread, but I think it's even more appropriate in this thread. Bold letters my emphasis.)
    https://angstoic.com/2018/12/mars-ch...ded-masculine/

The current MARS/CHIRON cycle begins at 28°♓05′ from December 29, 2018-July 14, 2020. This will be the fifth and final cycle to begin in Pisces – a series which began in Jan 2011, and is now set to become the healing touchstone of a specific kind of issue around the masculine, assertiveness and order.

If you have ever harboured feelings of shame or ignominy for not having acted more immediately to defend yourself in the face of threat, or are suffering guilt or disgrace for having acted in ways which may have been seen as abjectly “reprehensible” towards others, then this cycle promises to bring opportunities for release and salvation, perhaps restore your organism to a healthier balance. Being the final cycle in this constellation, it promises to go out with a healing bang.

Chiron’s job is to assuage our pain by clearing away toxic emotional baggage from past experiences. His app. 50-year cycle means that these are often tied into our family history or DNA. Particularly during the stressful phases of its transit, the planetoid helps bring old wound stories to the surface, often as physical ailments which may be lying dormant in the emotional body. Painful instances such as those tied to illness, disorder, disfigurement or disease can force the individual into an inner crisis, precipitating an awakening of latent emotions, and through rite of passage forge new energetic pathways of healing.

Mars is the ego-defense mechanism that triggers the fight-or-flight responses in the individual. It is there to assist in maintaining our boundaries and to energize us into action in situations where our competency or resistance to invasion is necessary. Without Mars, we might just cower and submit, our will become usurped by a more dominant force. Hence it is absolutely necessary for every organism’s survival to put up some kind of a fight, or at least run away to “fight another day”.

The conjunction of Mars to Chiron heralds the beginning of a brand new journey of exploration into body-stored memories where in the past we had failed to assert ourselves, or where our rise to action was stunned – humiliated or wounded by force. Mars tends to be at his most evasive in Pisces, preferring to recede or disengage, quit or wait forever, preferring rather to suffer a victimhood, or sacrifice his individual self for a higher (or lower, fear-based) cause. When we do something in a weak, sly, retiring, cowardly, sycophantic, disingenuous way, or when we give up something for the sake of an ideal, for ‘god’s will’, or for altruistic reasons – there’s Mars working in ‘mysterious’, yet uncharacteristically indirect ways. Contact to Chiron suggests that these motives are either going to add harm, shame, and dishonor, or some kind of trauma to the mix, which if not immediately reconciled or properly treated, could be stored in the body’s parasympathetic system and build up into all kinds of weird inflammatory behavior.

As a result of untreated wounds to our divine masculine system, we go on learning to cope by becoming angrily submissive, indifferent, passive-aggressive, even resentful and subversive with those who show dominance or supreme competency over us. Whilst these are simply coping mechanisms, they none-the-less send the individual into a victim mode, which flowers into complex psycho-sexual behaviors, often passed on from generation to generation.

In the modern age of ‘alternative healing’, Chiron transits seem to be delivering exponentially greater degrees of insight and information about our age-old wounds. At each turn of this roughly 18-24 month MA/CH cycle, we go through critical stages of awareness of such wounds, summoning the courage to stand up to the world that we felt has ‘beaten us’ into a state of inertia and lameness.

For example, by the time the last MA/CH cycle, which began in Jan 2017, had reached its full culmination (opposition in Sep 2017) the world had erupted into a full-blown movement against workplace/domestic harassment known as the #MeToo movement. In that cycle one would observe that significant relationships, which had commenced around the beginning of that year (MA/CH conjunction), would give impetus to later becoming the final straw for all those who still carried latent wounds about “not acting” when/as they “should” have in the face of dominance over their character.

Conditioning the wound
    Spaced repetition of any action or instruction sets the neural pathways in our brain to follow a particular order of activity. This is what turns certain behaviors in our experience seem like second nature – our language, our taste in foods, cultural interests, learned activities and daily routines (riding a bike, playing a musical instrument etc). The more you practice or are exposed to something, the more you get “good” at it. This is how habits are formed. Observe what happens when your habits are “bad”, or self-destructive.

What generally happens as a result of harmful or denigrating cultural afflictions, learned over time?

What happens to our belief systems when we are repeatedly conditioned with messages that affect the peace, well-being and happiness of some, or all, of our relationships?

Of course, many practices in our cultures simply expose us to programming, or instructions, that are toxic or destructive to those whose individual strength and autonomy is most vulnerable to being invaded or compromised.

Healing the wounded masculine means addressing these sabotaging activities, identifying their archetypal influence and removing them from the collective memory. This is not an easy task. In some ways, it means that we need to deprogram the human mind from connecting to stories that are patently destructive.

The culture of emotional abuse
    It is important that we consider all the harm that has been collectively inflicted upon the divine masculine archetype. It is time to understand the terrible emotional trauma that has been committed against it and to recognize how this damage has subsequently been passed on, generation to generation, as emotionally abusive conduct. These personally distorted streams of perverted aggressive energy conflate into a mainstream river of violence, striking against a truly authentic expression of divine masculinity.

Men have often had to perform society’s “dirty work.” Out of necessity, they have learned to shut down, or kill off, their natural sense of compassion in order to compete in the workplace, or wage wars against the enemy, commit terrible atrocities for the sake of survival.

However, men were not designed to be mean, uncaring, and heartless monsters by nature. They have only developed this ability as a defense mechanism against the apparent cruelty that has been conditioned into them by their respective fear-based societies.

Unfortunately, once a human becomes disconnected from his heart, he becomes gradually more difficult to un-become apathetic or cruel. He finds it difficult to re-associate to his emotions, to reconnect with his feeling body and become a coherent individual again.

The repression of kindness
    Much of the wounding experienced in today’s masculine is a residual side-effect of a cumulative cultural fear. Over the centuries of conditioning, this has developed into a callousness in expressing the natural sensitivity and kindness. It is this repressed emotion of the stereotypical male, seen as a sign of weakness, a vulnerability in his gender, identified as “unmanly”, “effeminate” or “sissy” simply for showing up in a heart-centred and healthy expression of human tenderness and compassion. Shame or ridicule is a cutting force upon the psyche that forces the flow of any natural traits to become silently suppressed. Certain pathways from the heart to the nervous system become limited or shut off.

When a man feels continually constrained to denying and repressing his true nature just so he can uphold an expected gender role in his society, eventually it becomes part of his conditioning. Hence, any inherent traits of compassion and caring remain hidden from others, lest their secret shame be exposed and revealed as seen as being seen as horribly weak, pathetic, and inadequate assertions of masculinity.

It’s no wonder that in today’s twisted social reality, we have created the great masculine aberration: inappropriate rage, resentment, and bitter loathing, directed both towards others and the self. Naturally, this is seen in both men and women who still carry the wounds to their masculine archetype.

Boys are raised to become soldiers (somebody’s instrument of war), not warriors (where they stand up for what is virtuous and true). We march them off to war or send them to police laws that intuitively go against the peace and well-being of fellow men.

We are all equal.
    But we are not the same.
    Many of us resonate with kindness and acceptance,
    while some are still going around trying to act tough.
    Trying to prove their force against individuals and society.
    It is a fear,
    which stems from a wound,
    which made one feel less
    when, in truth, there was so much more
    in the heart of that child
    that he wished we could share –
    but his emotions became crushed
    and to ‘feel’
    for himself;
    for others,
    became wrong
    and those sores became calluses upon the heart
    and the sore became more callous and unkind
    and now this unfeeling aggression
    hurts us all…

Time to heal this now."
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th December 2018), greybeard (4th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), petra (3rd January 2019), Smell the Roses (2nd January 2019), Swan (29th December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd January 2019), what is a name? (3rd January 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Found an interesting article in a Chatelaine magazine which I got for Christmas titled "Go Ahead — Get Angry. How Women’s Rage Is Reshaping The World"

Here's a link if anyone's interested: https://www.chatelaine.com/living/bo...ecca-traister/

Here is a short snip from the article, this is the part which caught my attention the most.

Quote The uprising that started with the 2017 Women’s March on Washington and grew into #MeToo and now #StopKavanaugh is not the first time women’s anger, or the suppression of it, has altered the course of history. Rebecca Traister’s new book, Good And Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women’s Anger, gives women’s rage its historical due by examining how it has moved the country toward equality. With blistering clarity, Traister also lays bare how hard the powerful have fought to suppress it — possibly, she writes, because they feel just how powerful it could be. “What becomes clear, when we look at the past with an eye to the future, is that the discouragement of women’s anger — via silencing, erasure, and repression — stems from the correct understanding of those in power that in the fury of women lies the power to change the world.”

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (4th January 2019), onawah (4th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This has more to do with the information that the Wingmakers site has offered regarding Transhumanism than it has to do directly with the Divine Feminine, though for me, being connected with Gaia is the opposite of transhumanism, so it is related in that respect.
    I've been recommending Dark Journalist's "X Series" widely, especially his latest at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHV7WFM2Avk&t=2190s
    ...because he covers the same subject of Transhumanism from the perspective of the Mystery Schools ( as represented by Rudolp Steiner, Helene Blavatsky, etc.) in a very wholistic way, particularly in this episode.
    Wingmakers predicts that humanity will not succumb to Transhumanism, which the Mystery Schools refer to as the "Eighth Sphere", and warned us against prophetically a long time ago, but the the descriptions are similar.
    (The image the Mystery Schools used is spider-like beings that are part of the Transhumanist process.)
    A prophecy from the Hopis match the Mystery School's, using the image of "spider webs" all around the earth.
    When I was attending classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, the psychics often spoke about malevolent other-dimensional, beings which they called "spiders" which attach themselves to people and suck their energy.
    Interesting dots being connected....
    Linda Moulton Howe also talked about negatively oriented spider beings in VietNam.
    Also my post here is related: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...05#post1268105
    "Something that struck me this morning out of the blue for some reason is the similarities between what Cayce said about how higher dimensional souls were originally gradually induced to take on material bodies in order to become slaves, and how the current transhumanist trend seems to have something to do with entrapping human consciousness within machines."
    Last edited by onawah; 7th January 2019 at 04:10.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (7th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I used to be so Love&Light, but these days, I am feeling much more . Not sure if it's just that I've gotten crankier and less tolerant as I age, or that I've dealt enough now with my Shadow side that I have stopped suppressing and started expressing anger when it feels appropriate, without feeling shame or guilt.
    No doubt I will find out!
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Found an interesting article in a Chatelaine magazine which I got for Christmas titled "Go Ahead — Get Angry. How Women’s Rage Is Reshaping The World"

Here's a link if anyone's interested: https://www.chatelaine.com/living/bo...ecca-traister/

Here is a short snip from the article, this is the part which caught my attention the most.

Quote The uprising that started with the 2017 Women’s March on Washington and grew into #MeToo and now #StopKavanaugh is not the first time women’s anger, or the suppression of it, has altered the course of history. Rebecca Traister’s new book, Good And Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women’s Anger, gives women’s rage its historical due by examining how it has moved the country toward equality. With blistering clarity, Traister also lays bare how hard the powerful have fought to suppress it — possibly, she writes, because they feel just how powerful it could be. “What becomes clear, when we look at the past with an eye to the future, is that the discouragement of women’s anger — via silencing, erasure, and repression — stems from the correct understanding of those in power that in the fury of women lies the power to change the world.”
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (8th January 2019), greybeard (9th January 2019), Universoul (8th January 2019), what is a name? (8th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Also my post here is related: [removed due to link not working in quote]
    "Something that struck me this morning out of the blue for some reason is the similarities between what Cayce said about how higher dimensional souls were originally gradually induced to take on material bodies in order to become slaves, and how the current transhumanist trend seems to have something to do with entrapping human consciousness within machines."
    Thanks I'm checking that out

I never heard of Cayce getting into anything that deep before. Cayce is like a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma! I can't read his writings - it's as if he speaks a different language than I do - but I can read about him.
    I've had thoughts about trapping consciousness before, and they're horrifying - I refuse to even try to describe it.
    Reminds me of the Genie in a Bottle business. I get that it's mythology, but even so, trapping things in bottles is not very nice.

I used to be so Love&Light, but these days, I am feeling much more . Not sure if it's just that I've gotten crankier and less tolerant as I age, or that I've dealt enough now with my Shadow side that I have stopped suppressing and started expressing anger when it feels appropriate, without feeling shame or guilt.
    The most shameful things I've found are yelling and violence...
    When I look back though, I don't always regret yelling, and I don't always regret violence!
    When it boils right down to it... I think that if I need to yell in order to get my point across, then it's worth having a bit of shame.
    Also sometimes, NOT having punched someone in the face can be pretty shameful, it least in my case. Looking back on my life and wishing I would have punched someone should probably make me feel shameful, but it doesn't - because deep down, I think the dude knows that he deserves a punch in the face.

EDIT 2: Maybe I'm a little bit vengeful after all, but it really doesn't feel like vengeance I am after. Maybe more like justice
    Last edited by petra; 10th January 2019 at 14:13. Reason: EDIT: Removed quoted link, didn't work in quote because of ellipsis

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019), what is a name? (10th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Edit :-
    ''' (The image the Mystery Schools used is spider-like beings that are part of the Transhumanist process.)...

When I was attending classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, the psychics often spoke about malevolent other-dimensional, beings which they called "spiders" which attach themselves to people and suck their energy.

Interesting dots being connected....
    Linda Moulton Howe also talked about negatively oriented spider beings in VietNam.
    "
    Greetings Folks,
    Sometimes, I'm not sure whether input I make, gives any real contribution... I cannot be sure whether some things are linked, - Just seems to me that snippets, I find here and there, fit in somewhere ! !

For Onawah's commment [part] above, I imediately recall Miles Johnstone, who is a 'Hands-on' Electrical - Electronic Expert; having said that [pp]

" When there have been occasions to verify some High Voltage Transmitters, at times, just for the brief moment they've opened the [electrical] cabinet door, they've glimpsed a ' Spider-like form ', which then dis-appears.
    "His name for them is " Scuttlers ".

Miles also states, these entities, had been 'feeding-off' the radiated EMF... ?

Perhaps everything is connected, everything is Truth ? .......

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

onawah (10th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Greybeard can probably direct you right to that specific info from Cayce, Petra.
    Apparently, the Cayce Foundation is uncomfortable with some of Cayce's info so they don't make it as widely known.

In my case, I'm not so much tempted to yell or be physically , just much more willing to express my truth and hold my ground if someone is trying to bully me or be condescending.

Passive resistance has its limits, I think, and it ends somewhere around where "tough love" begins.
    Sometimes the kinder thing might be to teach someone a much needed lesson in a way that will really get their attention!
    Though I must confess I get an almost orgasmic charge when I see captured videos on youtube of women who know how to physically defend themselves from men who accost them!

It almost feels like Divine retribution...

The thing that bothers me about the Me Too movement is how late it is in coming for many of those women who, for example, were still making excuses for sleazeball Bill Clinton's reprehensible behavior all those years, and then suddenly became vocal and furious once Trump was in office.
    (Not that he's an angel either.)
    It makes a just cause seem like a hypocritical political move, though it really IS a just cause.

Quote Posted by petra (here)

Thanks I'm checking that out

I never heard of Cayce getting into anything that deep before. Cayce is like a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma! I can't read his writings - it's as if he speaks a different language than I do - but I can read about him.
    I've had thoughts about trapping consciousness before, and they're horrifying - I refuse to even try to describe it.
    Reminds me of the Genie in a Bottle business. I get that it's mythology, but even so, trapping things in bottles is not very nice.

The most shameful things I've found are yelling and violence...
    When I look back though, I don't always regret yelling, and I don't always regret violence!
    When it boils right down to it... I think that if I need to yell in order to get my point across, then it's worth having a bit of shame.
    Also sometimes, NOT having punched someone in the face can be pretty shameful, it least in my case. Looking back on my life and wishing I would have punched someone should probably make me feel shameful, but it doesn't - because deep down, I think the dude knows that he deserves a punch in the face.

EDIT 2: Maybe I'm a little bit vengeful after all, but it really doesn't feel like vengeance I am after. Maybe more like justice
    Last edited by onawah; 10th January 2019 at 23:34.
    Each breath a gift...

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That would make sense, Frenchy.
    Miles also states, these entities, had been 'feeding-off' the radiated EMF... ?
    Each breath a gift...

31. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This wasn't written by a woman, but it speaks right to my woman's soul, so I am posting it here:

How I became a Warrior

Once, I ran from fear
    so fear controlled me.
    Until I learned to hold fear like a newborn.
    Listen to it, but not give in.
    Honour it, but not worship it.
    Fear could not stop me anymore.
    I walked with courage into the storm.
    I still have fear,
    but it does not have me.

Once, I was ashamed of who I was.
    I invited shame into my heart.
    I let it burn.
    It told me, "I am only trying
    to protect your vulnerability".
    I thanked shame dearly,
    and stepped into life anyway,
    unashamed, with shame as a lover.

Once, I had great sadness
    buried deep inside.
    I invited it to come out and play.
    I wept oceans. My tear ducts ran dry.
    And I found joy right there.
    Right at the core of my sorrow.
    It was heartbreak that taught me how to love.

Once, I had anxiety.
    A mind that wouldn't stop.
    Thoughts that wouldn't be silent.
    So I stopped trying to silence them.
    And I dropped out of the mind,
    and into the Earth.
    Into the mud.
    Where I was held strong
    like a tree, unshakeable, safe.

Once, anger burned in the depths.
    I called anger into the light of myself.
    I felt its shocking power.
    I let my heart pound and my blood boil.
    Listened to it, finally.
    And it screamed, "Respect yourself fiercely now!".
    "Speak your truth with passion!".
    "Say no when you mean no!".
    "Walk your path with courage!".
    "Let no one speak for you!"
    Anger became an honest friend.
    A truthful guide.
    A beautiful wild child.

Once, loneliness cut deep.
    I tried to distract and numb myself.
    Ran to people and places and things.
    Even pretended I was "happy".
    But soon I could not run anymore.
    And I tumbled into the heart of loneliness.
    And I died and was reborn
    into an exquisite solitude and stillness.
    That connected me to all things.
    So I was not lonely, but alone with All Life.
    My heart One with all other hearts.

Once, I ran from difficult feelings.
    Now, they are my advisors, confidants, friends,
    and they all have a home in me,
    and they all belong and have dignity.
    I am sensitive, soft, fragile,
    my arms wrapped around all my inner children.
    And in my sensitivity, power.
    In my fragility, an unshakeable Presence.

In the depths of my wounds,
    in what I had named “darkness”,
    I found a blazing Light
    that guides me now in battle.

I became a warrior
    when I turned towards myself.

And started listening."

~ Jeff Foster
    https://www.facebook.com/thecosmicda...ref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARAd1QU0uyjhycWCmX6p4Gf_KxMSH88_kHlLEiKtMKFheeiA95BZF_D9br9u1BjxR4aB_z9r7fc1xBHvtH8PAAD3HfQeTzK-rMShSTDxscrKp4uBp8RZPl1khe8d5jv4uhmUbI2uG5EeAhcTdY03NoYWKuUnpB7iosQ8PwKa29L8CHRz3MK9rcstoc18bAW2vmu3 zGFg_G9L17a05ZU_GaLZ12DbM1xLBm7ciS-kVVyGfLaJtJYyzuw2k8WsJAp209l_g5H2lfsnqFIHMPwG-qgaI9aHv7X81uskAqJ2Xp9TKn8ouHdWi4uaYaCyrJe-7vFTNIlNhlCM1CFn48vkgjR5TyORjZy9OAlw0EzIdS0thEmYCc3TDPesIw

[Image: Joana Choumali]
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (20th February 2019), what is a name? (20th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Becoming Kali

You want to know
    Power?
    Stop spitting out
    Your food
    And eat!
    Behold the banquet
    Of density!
    Eat the chaos
    Be infused by
    The force
    That birthed this world into
    Existence
    Eat your struggle
    Let it brand you
    With
    The unbound freedom
    Of fire
    Eat your exhaustion
    Let it sand down
    The jagged edges of your
    Striving
    Eat your losses
    Let them open you
    Into the clarity
    Of empty space
    Eat your regrets
    Let them infuse you
    With the blessing
    Of unnameable perfection
    Eat death
    Let it scatter into the ashes
    Of fertile ground
    Eat your wound
    Let it fill you with
    The marrow of
    Unconditional kindness
    Eat your madness
    Let it explode you into
    The breathless beauty of stars
    Eat your limitations
    Let them press you
    Into a radiant diamond
    Eat your hurt
    Eat your devastation
    Eat your unbearable
    Heart break
    Swallow these poisons
    Into the great heart
    Bear down and birth
    Your own deathless body
    Your pain is the portal
    To power

~ Art of Maya Luna

From: Cosmic Dancer https://www.facebook.com/thecosmicdancerpage/
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Valerie Villars (4th June 2019), what is a name? (4th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tribal Dance, Updated
    The ancient forms of tribal dance and tribal music are being revived in some very original ways, but can be just as always, hypnotic and beautiful

Last edited by onawah; 19th January 2020 at 22:47.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

EFO (20th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Bumping...and bringing in my small male-ish contribution

Interesting thread to read,but there are missing pieces...lost in time by politics and politicians/historians/clerics and other low grade entities,if I may say so.

When I was in primary school,in History manual there was a lesson,long enough for me to understand it at that time and no action to attract my attention,where was detailed how Matriarhat was in Neolithic and was supposed to be a peaceful society and describing how it was in those times and after that lesson the history lessons real were beginning.I don't remember what was written,only what I wrote.Sorry.Why I have this memory over years,I don't know.

Marija Gimbutas surfaced by her work a lot of artifacts proving that at specific time in history there was a women centered civilization.
    The World of the Goddess - Marija Gimbutas
    "An absorbing view of the culture, religious beliefs, symbolism and mythology of the prehistoric, pre-patriarchal cultures of Old Europe, who revered and celebrated the Great Goddess of Life, Death, and Regeneration in all her many forms, of plants, of stone, of animals and humans, by the scholar who has made the exploration of these cultures her life work.... The program is produced by William Free, producer of the acclaimed television series with Joseph Campbell, "Transformations of Myth through Time."

On Gimbutas:

Marija Gimbutas was a Lithuanian-American archeologist known for her research into the Neolithic and Bronze Age cultures of "Old Europe", a term she introduced. Her works published between 1946 and 1971 introduced new views by combining traditional spadework with linguistics and mythological interpretation."

Voice of the Goddess: Marija Gimbutas
    "A documentary about the world premiere of the Marija Gimbutas's book, Civilization of the Goddess. Produced and directed by Lollie Ragana for Santa Monica City TV. An ecstatic evening with a euphoric crowd as Marjia delivers what she considers the best talk she ever game. The documentary is supplemented by interviews with Starr Goode who produced the book event, and scholars and long time colleagues of Marija—Gloria Orenstein and Miriam Robbins Dexter."

The Old Europe Lost Civilization Documentary Marija Gimbutas En Ita

and my final thought (I'm not a believer in religion or better say an "infidel" as Aragorn funny described me in one post )

Groove Coverage - God is a Girl (Official Video)

One more thing to add:Maria Bitoi from OP is Romanian.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Billy (20th January 2020), Jayke (20th January 2020), onawah (20th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast