View Poll Results: Is Avalon under attack?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 45.33%
  • No

29 38.67%
  • Don't know / don't care

12 16.00%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Is Avalon under attack?

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

Default Re: Is Avalon under attack?

Hi all,
    this last part of the thread reads almost like a soap opera - he loves me, not he doesn't, yes he does, you want him hey? (canadian hey), no I don't ohhhh! Therefore, here is a soap opera about being attacked, enjoy -- an Loki, cool off not to end up like the Canadian (C in capitals).

2. Link to Post #122
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Grand Idea C

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (17th January 2011)

4. Link to Post #123
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

*Accepts toke on the peace pipe*

(Thats me on the left, hehe) ok not really.
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 6th January 2011 at 03:30.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

ponda (6th January 2011), Ross (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (17th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    an Loki, cool off not to end up like the Canadian (C in capitals)
    Was never mad ? was lol'ing the whole time
    Being offended is for people not smart enough to make a logical retort. myself 2009

7. Link to Post #125
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

astrid (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (17th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Did not participate in the poll.
    Could have been Do not know, but do not want it to be mistaken
    for Do not care. There is a huge difference.

A few thoughts instead.
    I signed in here in may 2010, when AF (AvalonForum) was still on the turtle-server (v e e e r y slow)
    and after it got moved (good move!) it has been running fine, allmost all the time.
    A heavy load of members and guests made it kneel a bit two days ago, but now it run smooth again.
    Since I joined this has been like a shielded pond, a little one, where we could play in peace and
    air our ideas and information without it ever getting too serious, demanding or dangerous.

Destiny, and Bill, decided to change all that, suddenly and unexpected, on the first day of this new year.
    Introducing the The Rulers Of the World-material here, and involving/challenging the forum to respond,
    and making clear the comments will be watched by "them", putting us all in the spotlight of "the beast",
    sort of speak. Of course that sparks a lot of conflicting emotions and thought, and we are now in the
    process of adjusting to the new situation. Anyone been to a modern theatre-performance where they start
    adressing the audience directly and making them a part of the play ? Then you know that feeling, and this
    is on a larger and more serious scale. If it is more real I cannot say.
    That also go for many of the subjective experiences described in this thread. A lot of it is shurely personal
    projections, and natural inner occurences, as a reaction to the shift in forum environment.

I do not rule out other mechanisms being at play here, but want these thoughts to be in here for
    those with personal issues to consider. To help separate incidents and sources.
    To choose the right way (what medicine, where and when) to protect and heal.
    Not much use in putting up a shield outside if the "monsters" come from within yourself.

To be under attack is not necesseraly only a bad thing, it can be a challenge to make you grow stronger.
    And most of us need to get a lot stronger, wiser and more clearminded
    if we are to take Bill and "Charles" ( good you didn't call him "Ted" :-) up on this challenge (invitation)
    - without damaging ourselves or the process.
    In most sports and games it is an intergral part of it to have an opposition to sharpen the mind and master the skill.
    In other cases it is a matter of facing some dorment inner demons (fears) that has been awaken by these events.

Luke Skywalker in the cave of darkness is a good illustration to how you have to face, and
    fight or make peace with (integrate) the negative (fear, anger) sides of your person and life,
    to develope and utilize full potential of The Force.
    Long since I seen this, but the talk go something like this: ( Luke about to enter the cave)
    Luke: What is in there ?
    Yoda: Only what you bring with you ..

This thought keep reappearing tonight:
    How can anyone become a four dimensional being if they focus only
    on one dimension (perspective), that be the light or the darkness ?

A good and funny example of the constructive attacking is Kato in the Pink Panther films.
    ( constant sneak and surprise-attacking, to allways keep Inspector Clouseau alert )

" I think all of lifes questions are answered in movies "
    ( quote: Woody Allen, not talking about documentaries ..)

The thing that started this thread and poll was a comment from Richard on another thread.
    I want to ask him to deliberate further on what this actualy means:
    Quote There's is something sinister going on here at Avalon and no one sees it yet. (well some do)
    Last edited by noxon medem; 6th January 2011 at 10:25.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

bluestflame (6th January 2011), Caren (6th January 2011), heyokah (6th January 2011), NancyV (6th January 2011), Ross (6th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #127
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Faunus (here)
    So in other words, he's a bait they put out to see who would take it. His illness could be designed to play on our empathy. Who put up this "net"? Have you been traced?
    Hi Faunus,

I am not sure who has him in that net, my personal opinion is that it is his handlers, however, according to Bill other psychics have looked at him and it's not his handlers. And apparently whatever group did the first psychic attacks were not them either, but a group that got dealt with. However, even after reading Bill's post I still feel it's his handlers. I do think his illness is being used to play on our empathy - most of us would have also gone straight in to read him too, see if he is the real deal. He can be healed of course, but only by someone he trusts as no one else will be able to get close to him. Any being who gets past the net will have him to content with as he will attack anything and anyone he doesn't know - as he should in his situation.
    Was I traced? Yes.

Bill is very, very well protected by light however, nice sharp light points, like a a star. I'm thinking it's his focus and belief system which are under attack.
    Last edited by Inelia; 6th January 2011 at 04:41.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Mayan2012 (5th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Whatever we believe, we become. Whatever we fear, we manifest. A human being is awareness from intelligence immersed in a light form, immersed in a physical form. A human mind is a metaphysical place where wisdom and truth reside. Consciousness is the reality of our universe. Our external self is constructed by our internal self. Disease and suffering are manifestations of inner conflict.

When we attack, we are trying to separate. When we attack someone else, we are in denial of the person we really are right now in the present. All attempts at separation are attempts to deny what is true.

Truth cannot be described and it cannot be explained. It must be experienced. When we think of ourselves as only physical beings, we eventually experience depression. If our physical being is used to attack other people, it will also harm us. However, if we willingly use our physical being in the service of others, it becomes a beautiful instrument of communication. This type of communication eliminates barriers and helps others, which in turn helps us as individuals.
    Love has no conditions. Love is not an illusion nor could it become an illusion. Let us dwell in IT.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Beren (6th January 2011), Caren (6th January 2011), Deega (6th January 2011), Hypothetical (6th January 2011), loveandgratitude (6th January 2011), mondaze (15th January 2011), morguana (6th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

A member asked me in pm my thoughts on all of this mainly regarding 'charles'
    I replied where focus goes energy follows, just a point I felt that needed to be shared.
    m

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

can anyone please elaborate on these psy-attacks and what they feel like?

17. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Like you cant have a thought even though your searching for something to think about,,Almost like a unnatural depression?

18. Link to Post #132
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks a lot Fellow Avaloneans and Wood I think this is an important wake up call, psychic attack or not. Such an attack hits the target when I position myself in the firing line unaware. It's similar to the game of x and o called "Butter cheese and eggs" in Holland. Being centered in the heart, in unconditional LOVE, is a non resistant way to not be in resonance with the vibration of the psychic attack. The Tai Chi wise way. Like attracts like, go with the flow in shining armor: our sovereign nature. I do feel the energy of this wonderful Forum, a group of golden human beings at the heart of it. Happy to be part of it. I feel the truth of Alex Collier's guide's comment "THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY IS THE LOVE THAT YOU WITHOLD" as such valuable wisdom and teaching. To see the desert in the heart of my enemy, a present much loved friend, as my own deserted heart, dissolves all resistance and uncovers a tremendous FREEDOM. Love is the greatest transformational force on this Earth. May this Force be with YOU throughout the Great Journey we travel together, to gather. Be in grace, Tintagirl.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

heyokah (6th January 2011), mondaze (15th January 2011), noxon medem (6th January 2011)

20. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

In whatever event, that may or may not occur, we have a very experienced, highly capable and resourceful group of individuals managing the forum; coupled with an arsenal of well adept, highly intuitive members at our disposal. Fear not I say!

Also worthy to mention, unplugging and reconnecting to Gaia when "needed" is a valuable re-balancing measure.

Take care and keep smiling

Ross

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th January 2011), astrid (6th January 2011), bluestflame (6th January 2011), Caren (6th January 2011), heyokah (6th January 2011), Hypothetical (6th January 2011), noprophet (6th January 2011), noxon medem (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (6th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Well said Ross, what a fine group of light warriors we have on board this fine ship!!
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Caren (6th January 2011), heyokah (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (6th January 2011)

24. Link to Post #135
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

THE GOOD NEWS..............EVIL HAS NO PLACE TO HIDE

Things are hotting up here on planet earth. Evil is being exposed.
    This is truly the time of revelation....the revealing. Their crimes against
    humanity are being exposed. They are becoming desperate.
    The Prince of Darkness...your time is up. Your lease on this world has
    run out and now you are being asked to leave peacefully.
    Many light workers choose to come to the planet during this time
    to assist helping the light to become stronger and as the light
    becomes stronger the shadows disappear.
    All of you are powerful, some of you know this and some of
    you have forgotten. You have hidden your power in the last place you
    want to look for it.............in the things you fear. Fear not.....you are
    powerful. The most powerful force in the universe is the power
    of imagination. More powerful than money and power.
    Hence the war on your mind.

Use your imagination wisely. Always surround yourself with light.
    Light equals universal love. When you are surrounded with light and love
    nothing can harm you. At the moment there is amazing energy
    available to help us. The only thing we have to do is ask for help. (FREE WILL)

There is powerful energy standing by to help us return this planet back to
    its rightful state of harmony and peace. Just ask for this help.
    Never forget you............ are powerful Just remember who you are.
    You are a divine being........and the reason you are on the planet is to remember this.
    Even the dark forces are here for your benefit, to help you understand that you are
    powerful. Surround yourself with love and light and start shining a light into
    the darkness. Together we are strong. Send love and light to Avalon and other
    truth workers. Many networks are experiencing interruptions and dropping out when
    they touch on something of importance. This is an exciting time to be on the planet.

Here is an exercise for protection that is easy and will help you - especially when
    you sleep or on the computer.

GOLDEN BUBBLE OF PROTECTION
    Anytime you feel any form of negativity around you, either from the outside or from the inside.* Activate your golden bubble of protection.* Remembering that nothing negative cannot penetrate your golden bubble.* Any negativity just bounces off the bubble.* If you find yourself in a situation where someone is throwing negativity at you, immediately activate your golden bubble of protection.* Sit comfortably within your bubble knowing you are protected and that negativity cannot penetrate your bubble. Your bubble also absorbs any positivity.* It attracts positivity and readily absorbs all positive situations and people.
    *If you are in a crowd and feel uncomfortable, immediately activate your golden bubble.

Close your eyes and imagine a beautiful golden shimmering bubble around you. Get a feel of how thick the walls are, what energy your bubble is made of. Notice how strong and safe your bubble is. Notice how negative energy just bounces off, negative energy cannot penetrate, this makes you feel so safe, negative energy just bounces back to the source of this energy. How positive you feel inside your bubble, how happy, how secure.

Practice using your bubble at night, before you go to sleep, surround your bed with your bubble, and you will notice how well you sleep. This bubble will protect you from astral attacks.

Love and light to all

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Caren (6th January 2011), heyokah (6th January 2011), morguana (6th January 2011), noprophet (6th January 2011), selinam (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (6th January 2011), Wood (6th January 2011)

26. Link to Post #136
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

To deny someone can just attack someone else is to deny we can interact with each other. I agree some of the attacks received are self inflicted due to internal imbalances, or more probably amplified by those imbalances. That is, the attacker exploits our weaknesses. True, we can protect ourselves so the external attack fails, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware there is an ongoing attack, and that we should not talk about it, albeit carefully. I strongly believe we should not avoid attacks by just shutting up our mouths and staying in our tiny corner, feeling our peace and love. Our task at PA is, I think, not to attack but to protect others and help them with their awakening, and to go on with our own awakening meanwhile. To do so we have to speak our minds, that is, to fight for truth.
    Beware taboos, for example new age taboos. Them all are designed to constrain our minds.

Charles admits his job is to deal with problems, that the problem is Bill Ryan (and probably this forum as well) and that he always finishes his assignments. Even if Charles has decided to not finish this task I am quite sure the people behind him still want it done.

We are consciousnesses enslaved in a damaged body and we are being fed the wrong ideas since birth, life after life here on Earth. Many of us are incarnated at this time to perform a task even when we knew we would not remember it all due to the problems with the bodies. Still, we have it encoded in our deepest essence.

This war is for our minds primarily. Therefore, the most dangerous part of the attack is going to be about, IMHO, ideas carefully selected to disturb this community and to constrain our minds, and many of us (including myself) are falling for that at times.

But we should speak. The open exchange of ideas between individuals committed to the common good and to the search for truth is the key to raise our awareness.
    Last edited by Wood; 6th January 2011 at 12:02.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th January 2011), Anchor (6th January 2011), DawgBone (6th January 2011), heyokah (6th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (9th January 2011), Hypothetical (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (7th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    To deny someone can just attack someone else is to deny we can interact with each other. I agree some of the attacks received are self inflicted due to internal imbalances, or more probably amplified by those imbalances. That is, the attacker exploits our weaknesses. True, we can protect ourselves so the external attack fails, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware there is an ongoing attack, and that we should not talk about it, albeit carefully. And I strongly believe we should not avoid attacks by just shutting up our mouths and staying in our tiny corner, feeling our peace and love. Our task at PA is, I think, not to attack but to protect others and help them with their awakening, and to go on with our own awakening meanwhile. To do so we have to speak our minds, that is, to fight for truth.
    Beware taboos, for example new age taboos. Them all are designed to constrain our minds.

Charles admits his job is to deal with problems, that the problem is Bill Ryan (and probably this forum as well) and that he always finishes his tasks. Even if Charles has decided to not finish this task I am quite sure the people behind him still want it done.

We are consciousnesses enslaved in a damaged body and we are being fed the wrong ideas since birth, life after life here on Earth. Many of us are incarnated at this time to do a task even when we knew we would not remember it all due to the problems with the bodies. Still, we have it encoded in our deepest essence.

This war is for our minds primarily. Therefore, the most dangerous part of the attack is going to be about, IMHO, ideas carefully selected to disturb this community and to constrain our minds, and many of us (including myself) are falling for that at times.

But we should speak. The open exchange of ideas between individuals committed to the common good and to the search for truth is the key to raise our awareness.
    Thanks Wood,

Open debate for critical inquiry is essential. A possibility for a negatively charged thread (due to its content) can be best approached balanced, for this critical inquiry to take place.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (6th January 2011)

30. Link to Post #138
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Please, let's focus on the greatest gift we can give ourselves: THE LOVE WITHIN. This love is unlimited and perfect, it will never leave you, it's expression is of your own making, by your own choice Sharing this love here, in this Forum, by bringing the truth out and our true thoughts in words, is the most protective shield, against psychic attacks. Be in grace, Tintagirl.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

mondaze (15th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by doncheegro (here)
    can anyone please elaborate on these psy-attacks and what they feel like?
    I'd like to have a go at this - but by giving my answer to this, I am not implying that I think it is happening at this time. Also it is only my opinion and you must accept that I could be wrong, so if you do read it, you also should carefully think it all through and discriminate for yourself.

The attack vectors are varied - each person has their particular weakest link, the obvious target for a lower level attack (astral in nature).

Detection requires that you make the effort to feel for differences in your sensorium, behaviour or mood that you can't quite explain.

For example: a lot of people who sit on forums like this are prone to stress (bought on by intense debate, poor breathing and posture), whilst seated in front of computers! - So a common symptom is feelings of stress above normal, headaches, aches pains etc. Often people are tired and the symptom can be confusing thoughts - leading to poor sleep (which escalates matters by the way).

I think psychic attack is rarer than most people think - and I harbour a suspicion that for most people what is thought of and explained away as psychic attack is actually normal happenings in the curriculum of an awakening truth seeker. Events are experienced as synchronicities in your timeline that are in line with the law of attraction. That is to say, perfectly handleable catalyst befalls one in order to impart necessary experience, with the intent that it is distilled and crystallised into the wisdom you desire at the highest levels.

Furthermore, your higher-self will have complete knowledge of this and can always be asked for help and guidance. For some, the so called psychic attack could be just the catalyst to start or improve the inner dialogue!

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 11th January 2011 at 02:21. Reason: s/your desire/you desire/
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th January 2011), Caren (6th January 2011), FutureLeFunk (14th January 2011), heyokah (6th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (9th January 2011), noxon medem (6th January 2011), Ross (6th January 2011), Sebastion (6th January 2011), selinam (6th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (6th January 2011), Wood (6th January 2011)

34. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

hi, thanks for the post it really coght my eye only becuse i had wierd 2 days maybe its conected or maybe just a covinsedense.
    on sunday i slept for 3 hours and had some wiered dreams, on monday at work in some poinet i felt like i had a general feeling of losing controll. nothing was going my way, steel i tryed to think cleer and let it past.
    Last edited by PUNK2424; 6th January 2011 at 12:13.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to PUNK2424 For This Post:

Hypothetical (6th January 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast