+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Avalon Library: which are the paradigm-shattering books?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 173 posts

Default The Avalon Library: which are the paradigm-shattering books?

Which books available in the avalon library have you read that you feel really shattered existing paradigms or beliefs and gave you some fascinating insights and would strongly recommend?

thanks

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bruno (10th December 2018), DNA (11th December 2018), justntime2learn (12th December 2018), Kryztian (10th December 2018), peterpam (8th December 2018), Sadieblue (9th December 2018), Soda (11th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018), YoYoYo (11th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,362 times in 484 posts

Default Re: The Avalon Library: which are the paradigm-shattering books?

Only in September of this year we did this. It was a great thread.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...our-life/page4

ps. Just realised that you joined in September, so maybe you missed it.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

AndrejPeĉŽnkin (10th December 2018), aoibhghaire (9th December 2018), Bill Ryan (8th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), DNA (11th December 2018), Hym (9th December 2018), justntime2learn (12th December 2018), mountain_jim (10th December 2018), Sadieblue (9th December 2018), scotslad (8th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (10th December 2018), DNA (11th December 2018), scotslad (10th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Twilight Language of Gorakh Bodh
    Not there, but should be added

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arn For This Post:

DNA (11th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,757 times in 937 posts

You know... I've been a member since 2011, but I don't know how to find the library anymore, even though I had posted an item that I felt was significant! Just the same, there is a web site that has a number of books, some in English, some not, with most of them out of print, that provide an exceptional 'cross-section' of information from our star brethren.

here's that site (note that there is a loud sound track upon entering... the control is typically at the upper left corner - or just turn down your sound): http://www.galactic-server.net/linkmap.html
    The one item I posted was Thiaoouba Prophecy: (free pdf - once you read it you will understand why it remains free) http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf

One of the more interesting aspects of this particular 'story' is that their explanation regarding the nature of the soul, it's astral bodies, and other facets of Consciousness are in direct correlation with what 'Seth' says, Seth being the channeled entity by Jane Roberts, and which produced a litany of books that detailed the workings of Consciousness and it's relationship with the All That Is.

Unfortunately, Jane's/Seth's books are not freely available as they are still under copyright, but they aren't that expensive and are well worth the read. That said, they can be a daunting read due to the length and depth of Seth's teachings.

Hope this helps!
    In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 11th December 2018 at 00:57.
    ďA wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.Ē
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

DNA (11th December 2018), RunningDeer (11th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 111,297 times in 12,881 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    You know... I've been a member since 2011, but I don't know how to find the library anymore...

Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th December 2018 at 12:46.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (11th December 2018), Kindred (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (11th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Which books available in the avalon library have you read that you feel really shattered existing paradigms or beliefs and gave you some fascinating insights and would strongly recommend?

thanks
    For me it was all/any of David Ickes books. In particular, "The Biggest Secret". His books are crammed full of information that contains exactly what I think you are looking for. They are pretty hefty tomes so reading them all will take some time, but its well worth it.

PS: I just did a quick scan of the Avalon Library and to much my dismay its not available here?

Oh well, they are readily available for sale online and worth the price of purchase. If I could only afford to buy one of them, it would be the The Biggest Secret. I think I may have a digital copy on one of my pc's. I will upload if possible.
    Last edited by abmqa; 11th December 2018 at 00:56. Reason: add some info

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

avid (11th December 2018), DNA (11th December 2018), RunningDeer (11th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by abmqa (here)

thanks
    For me it was all/any of David Ickes books. In particular, "The Biggest Secret". His books are crammed full of information that contains exactly what I think you are looking for. They are pretty hefty tomes so reading them all will take some time, but its well worth it.

PS: I just did a quick scan of the Avalon Library and to much my dismay its not available here?

Oh well, they are readily available for sale online and worth the price of purchase. If I could only afford to buy one of them, it would be the The Biggest Secret. I think I may have a digital copy on one of my pc's. I will upload if possible.
    This works. It over 500 pages, so it may take a bit to load: David Icke - The Biggest Secret

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

abmqa (11th December 2018), avid (11th December 2018), DNA (11th December 2018), jjjones (11th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,801 times in 3,643 posts

thanks

I think it is worth mentioning Val Valarian's Matrix I, II, and III.

That guy's research is still ground breaking in my opinion, and his information is now decades old.

He was right about so many things, I'm convinced he truly was in contact with higher ups in the Gubment.

Also, Wendelle Steven's UFO contact books. These books are on a higher level and you should ignore the year's they were published, they are still on the highest pinnacle of research. If understanding the greater context of our situation in so far as UFO's are concerned both of these authors are must reads.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

abmqa (19th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The books of Truman Cash, active on this forum too, really shattered my reality.
    Because it is firsthand experience and it goes into detail of the alien agenda and the methods used to control and manipulate humanity.

The eye of Ra
    The programming of a planet.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

DNA (11th December 2018), Michi (20th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 times in 2,830 posts

For some, the book behind my signature (enjoy!).

[Also found in the Library]
    Last edited by meeradas; 11th December 2018 at 15:50.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

avid (11th December 2018), DNA (11th December 2018), Hazelfern (13th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2018), Ken (20th December 2018), Krist (19th December 2018), RunningDeer (11th December 2018), scotslad (11th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 times in 2,000 posts

Thank you Meeradas, have saved to my must-read, and excited to discover....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

DNA (11th December 2018), Ken (20th December 2018), meeradas (11th December 2018), RunningDeer (11th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,801 times in 3,643 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)

Wow, this is my wife's favorite book, she rereads it like once a year. Only the version we have is called "Journey to the 9th Planet" or something like that.

But I read through your PDF and it's the same book. I've read it a few times.

Something tells me you would really like the Wendelle Steven's UFO Contact books.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Hazelfern (13th December 2018), Ken (20th December 2018), Krist (19th December 2018), meeradas (19th December 2018), RunningDeer (11th December 2018), scotslad (12th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Wow, this is my wife's favorite book, she rereads it like once a year. Only the version we have is called "Journey to the 9th Planet" or something like that.

But I read through your PDF and it's the same book. I've read it a few times.

Something tells me you would really like the Wendelle Steven's UFO Contact books.
    Abduction to the 9th Planet: A true report by the author who
    was PHYSICALLY ABDUCTED to another planet (Thiaoouba Prophecy)

Amazon summary:

Material technology, without spiritual knowledge, is leading us to a global catastrophe on Earth. Technology should ASSIST in the spiritual development and not be used (as it is used now) to confine and enslave people within a monetary system and materialistic world, which are both temporary anyway. No matter how much we defend our current beliefs, doctrines and traditions, nothing can change the TRUTH and the order established in the Universe. Believing is not enough.

You need to KNOW:
    • The purpose of the Universe and our life on Earth
    • True dangers in life, surpassing the atomic destruction
    • Conscious reincarnation, life after death
    • Big Bang, creation and evolution
    • Astral travel, telepathy, levitation, development of the mind
    • Aura and its significance
    • 1.3 million years of past civilisations on Earth
    • Knowledge and sciences lost on Earth
    • Great Pyramid as a cosmic tool
    • Life on Mars and in our Galaxy
    • Parallel Universe on Earth, Bermuda Triangle
    • Space travel by transubstantiation
    • Universal Law - the Law of the Universe
    • The future

READERS SAY: This book saved my life. I was ready to commit suicide... Thank you Michel. Ben W. Brisbane, Australia The most important book on Earth in the last 1000 years. What we think we "know" on Earth is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge. Dr. T.J. Chalko, Lecturer, University of Melbourne, Australia Our daily experience tells us that we have taken a destructive path on Earth. Michel is a messenger bringing important information and advice. Will his role be acknowledged? Dr Howard Hencke, author of Involution/Evolution and the Development of Consciousness.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (19th December 2018), DNA (12th December 2018), Hazelfern (13th December 2018), Ken (20th December 2018), Krist (19th December 2018), meeradas (19th December 2018), scotslad (12th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 times in 2,000 posts

Thank you Meeradas for being the catalyst for me to watch a fascinating few hours of Michelís lecture. Amazing. Enlightening.
    Part 1 of 16.
    Couldnít find a continuous one but these are great.
    Last edited by avid; 19th December 2018 at 21:04.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2018), Ken (20th December 2018), Krist (19th December 2018), meeradas (19th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread