+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you think it's possible that the Reptilian aliens have technology that can effect peoples minds in negative ways?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Do you think it's possible that the Reptilian aliens have technology that can effect peoples minds in negative ways?

ive heard of this before. That they have technology set up where it sends sound frequencies through the air that effect peoples minds in negative ways. And its all around the planet. We can see that people are going crazy all around the world im thinking if maybe people are acting out because of this reptilian technology. They are manipulating peoples minds, sometimes to a point where it drives people insane.

When I heard of the incident in Cuba with many diplomats there getting sick because of some sound they were hearing and actually making them sick. I found that very strange and unexplainable then thought of the reptilian technology I heard about and wondered if there could be a connection. I feel there is.

What are your thoughts?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

Bruno (13th December 2018), petra (13th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you think it's possible that the Reptilian aliens have technology that can effect peoples minds in negative ways?

I would assume elements within the deep state have this technology 100 percent. I have no idea regarding reptilians.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Bruno (13th December 2018), petra (13th December 2018), Sadieblue (14th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Do you think it's possible that the Reptilian aliens have technology that can effect peoples minds in negative ways?

I think it's possible. We'd be arrogant to think only people would be capable of such atrocity.
    Reminds me of how dog whistles work. We can't hear the dog whistle, but the dogs sure can, or anything else which is able to perceive such frequency.

I've had times when my thoughts respond to what seems like a "silent question". A good example is the time I suddenly thought of my password. Well that was abrupt! It was as if something silently asked me what my password was, and I answered it. I get abrupt thoughts quite a bit, but usually seems like nonsense to me. That particular time it made more sense though, and was consequently more suspicious.

Something like this wouldn't necessarily have to be done remotely, I don't think so.

I've heard some talk about "cocoons" as well, which is really quite creepy. The idea is that beings set up invisible "cocoons" in strategic places, and if you sit or stand in one of those, you're going to start receiving input (whether you know it or not).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (13th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread