+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So Free Masons are Stone Masons and all the ancient structures were built in stone?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: So Free Masons are Stone Masons and all the ancient structures were built in stone?

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    A wee bit on topic is a book about stone masons, entitled The Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follett. An amazing book about the struggles of the peasants against the most powerful Church in the 10th century. Rich characters, both good and evil. I go though a hundred novels for every great one like this.

At $4, this is a bargain: https://www.amazon.com/American-Libr...s+of+the+earth
    Is also a TV miniseries, though I'm sure the book is probably better.
    Watched the series with my mother, we both loved it. Father was a mason, I just didn't find that out until after he passed away, probably due to the fact it's supposed to be a secret.
    I missed any reference to freemasonry in the tv series though (either due to lack of knowledge on the subject or it simply not being there)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pi...h_(miniseries)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

conk (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,520 times in 4,010 posts

Default Re: So Free Masons are Stone Masons and all the ancient structures were built in stone?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    The fix, in my opinion, is to bring it back to the original teachings. If black masonry was a distortion of an original Enochian tradition, then it’ll be important to find where the distortions took place and rectify them. ‘The rectification of names’ as Confucius teaches.
    That was a good reply. I don't think we're disagreeing about very much. I probably do use language a little differently than people are used to. So for example, "Western" usually implies Europe and the Americas, but I mean it as "non-Eastern", in other words west of Afghanistan or Bactria, so, starting in the main part of the Persian Empire, which, yes, took degraded Zoroastrianism/Manicheanism, to disfigure the doctrines in pretty much the way you put it, and of course there was Jewish involvement to that.

By "ancient" or "masonic", I would mean something more along the lines of Baalbek and Dwarka, which pre-date Abraham.

The first sword we tried to put in the heart of the beast was by initiating the Knights Templar. So Aramaic was generally the lingua franca of the whole region. Here, the Aramaic term "Mandean" means Gnostic. The Mandeans were the disciples of John the Baptist. They derive from the same Abraham and some of the patriarchs, but reject Moses, and actually Jesus as well. The problem with Jesus was mostly that he grabbed a bunch of the disciples. The argument was really more with some of the followers. For example, Christians baptize one time, in still water. Mandeans baptize every sabbath in running water. So they initiated the Templars into what has been erroneously called "St. John Christianity". Their knowledge was so threatening that pope...Pius the something, made an act against them as recently as 1879. This is one of the most peaceful and purest cultures you will find anywhere. They are forbidden to sell food.

The Zoroastrianism itself is far more ancient than the latest known Zoroaster, being part of the Avestan culture, and this is the western sister of Sanskrit. Highly cognate and based in the same Fire Philosophy as Agni, the most important deity of Rig Veda. The difference in the East, or in India, is that this has continued, relatively undisturbed. Most people already know that Roman mythology is a translation of the Greek, however, the Greek mythology is also a direct cognate to the Sanskrit. It was basically the same thing. Find me one Western person today who can explain Eros correctly without looking it up, and I'll be pleasantly surprised. However, I can find the most occult deities, the Aswins, still currently represented on the roofs of traditional houses in Lithuania. Not only that, I can find how to operate them in Agni Homa.

Buddhism is really just a certain philosophy and practice applied to that same material. I would say the most profound and complete. Because it is an advancement, then, traced to the roots, in the south, it goes to Dattatreya Natha some 8-9,000 years ago. In the north, it bypasses recorded history, going to the last Ice Age, when the western Chinese desert area was a vast inland paradise. According to geology, the Himalayan glacier itself was growing, but there was a constant supply of snow melt which watered the now wasteland. It could be reasoned that the lineages go back indefinitely, but this is about how far we can reasonably estimate it with any kind of evidence. Confucius is also of a fairly staggering antiquity. In most cases, these names apply to more than one person. For example, Dattatreya means "Giver of Atreya", and if we look, then Atreya is a Rishi, or a sage so ancient that it beggars belief. Vedas as we have them are said to be in their 28th cycle. "Atreya" therefor could be applied numerous times to anyone in this lineage.

In terms of the knowledge and abilities that can be cranked out of a Judeo-Christian and/or Masonic system as they have it, well, we find the Jesuits to be hoarders and experts of it all. So the first one went to Tibet around...1760 or so. He had all his wonderful education, and was there for years, and was able to learn some of the deity system rather well. However, he was at a total loss to comprehend Void. This is, of course, a fairly basic Buddhist doctrine that has been known for centuries, and it is really not that different from equivalents in other Indian systems, so tons of average people in these places understood it perfectly well for ages. And so this expert eventually went home with a large pile of information and no key to work it.

"Self" is certainly the enemy and...we're not racists here. We could specifically say Talmudists, 4th degree Jesuits, and so forth, to indicate the "bad apples" in leadership, there is nothing against a Jewish, English, Persian, or other person per se. I hope everyone understands that the "labels" are just a convenience.

Right knowledge is a tough thing. I used to figure that I have a Celtic heritage, so, I should train that way. A few years later I was disappointed to find that Wicca was invented in the 1930s as a Golden Dawn offshoot based on fancy. At this point I can slice their whole system to ribbons, but, it can be difficult to face that one has been chasing shadows, and even harder to stop. I have done this "carve and dispose" process several times until it pretty much is only the Eastern system that still stands, and only select parts of that. In other words, those countries are also filled with falsehood and black magic, but the real thing has managed to survive.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), Hervé (22nd December 2018), Jayke (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,520 times in 4,010 posts

I forgot to add this, but, in sort of the intra-European sense, the main original or good system was that of Pythagoras. He's well-known for mathematics, which would be important for physical masonry and many sciences, but moreso, he's also a pretty straight copy of Ayurveda, the Eastern health system. He was right around the same era as the historical Buddha. After him was Plato, who upheld the same standards. And then it was Aristotle who reduced it all to useless bits. He became influential to Alexander the Great, and his philosophy led to materialism, Venetian "dead souls" theory, and so forth. So whereas Judaic inspiration wrecked religious scripture, Aristotle is like a hero to those doing similar in scientific and socio-political arenas, hence causing a need for the neo-Platonic revival which took place mostly around Asia Minor, and was largely unsuccessful at re-establishing itself in Europe at Florence during the Renaissance. It did and then did not. You could probably say Aristotelian philosophy married Black Saturn mythology. I don't know if they know this, but black is not a prismatic color. It's a code for green. Otherwise, it's meaning is of the un-manifest. If they mean it in reference to the dark forces, then they submit themselves to something sub-human, or even sub-mineral. What would be the result of invoking something dumber than a rock?

This overlooks the Druids, who were utterly annihilated, and because their training period took twenty years, it is hard to place confidence in reviving them two thousand years later based on a few sentences and relics.

Mandeans are probably one of the purest closed societies to be found on earth. The Druze are similar, except they are kind of a catch-basin for all of the Gnostics fleeing persecution, and they are fierce fighters. Mandeans are so peaceful that they reject circumcision, which is part of why they were never Jewish--so this is kind of inconvenient to everybody--an Abrahamic sect that never was Jewish, followers of the same guy that baptized Jesus and never were Christian. There are Jewish Gnostics, Christian ones, and also the followers of Seth. The Knights Hospitallers (Knights of Malta) and Christian Rosencranz (Rosicrucians) were also initiated. The real Rosicrucians vanished from publicity and the name has been taken up by others. I am not quite sure what happened to the Knights of Malta between losing the island and the "honorary state" that they are today. But it was the initiation center for Europe until then.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), Hervé (22nd December 2018), Jayke (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,735 times in 20,828 posts

• 33rd degree knowledge: This was taught ONLY to a select few:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2