+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So Free Masons are Stone Masons and all the ancient structures were built in stone?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default So Free Masons are Stone Masons and all the ancient structures were built in stone?

I just get a feeling that there is a connection with Free Masons and the ancient civilizations that built everything by stone. Maybe that is why they identify themselves as stone masons because they are saying they have some knowledge from the ancient past or ancient civilization that have been lost, but they know what they knew. That they secretly carry that knowledge.

It appears that the knowledge has been repressed for centuries by the church and governments but maybe the free masons carried the torch through time to keep it alive so it wouldn't be lost forever.

I think this knowledge can also be used for negative purposes if used by the wrong people. After all you can use a single atom to power free energy but you can also use that atom to make a bomb. Which the negative forces have been doing.

A lot has leaked out and reached a lot of people since the internet exploded. But humanity needs to know about what is really possible scientific and spiritual, humanity needs truth more then ever. What ever that truth is. Truth is what will put humanity and the planet on a positive path into the future. If the lies win and become humanities truth, humanity would be lost.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th December 2018), Bruno (13th December 2018), GMB1961 (13th December 2018), greybeard (13th December 2018), Inversion (14th December 2018), Jayke (13th December 2018), petra (13th December 2018), Sadieblue (14th December 2018), shaberon (14th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th December 2018), toppy (13th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: So Free Masons are Stone Masons and all the ancient structures were built in stone?

The black and white tiles of freemasonry, representing the dark and light paths followed by the Elders of Zion (the elders of the lion i.e. Pharaonic masonry).

A few good in-depth resources I’ve been reading lately:

Mark of the beast: The great counterfeit
    Mark of the beast: the great counterfeit volume 2

I can only find these books on scribd, but they outline the nature of black masonry in great detail.

For the positive side or white masonry...

The Serpent, The Eagle, The Lion and The Disk by Brannon Parker, explores the evidence for a once universal, global, Vedic culture, from which Ancient Egypt and the other great pyramid buildings cultures of the world once sprang.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bruno (13th December 2018), Hazelfern (19th December 2018), mindbend8r (13th December 2018), petra (13th December 2018), Sadieblue (14th December 2018), shaberon (14th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: So Free Masons are Stone Masons and all the ancient structures were built in stone?

The ancient huge stone structures, all over the world, were all built many thousands of years ago (or maybe longer ago than that!). The masons are a relatively new group in history, the earliest reference for which is in the year 1390, just over 600 years ago.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th February 2024), avid (13th December 2018), Bruno (13th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (13th December 2018), drneglector (13th December 2018), enigma3 (13th December 2018), Hervé (13th December 2018), Inversion (14th December 2018), Kryztian (14th December 2018), petra (13th December 2018), Sadieblue (14th December 2018), seko (15th December 2018), shaberon (14th December 2018), Soda (13th December 2018), Sophocles (13th December 2018), Star Tsar (13th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th December 2018), Yoda (13th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Like so many ancient things and secret organizations, the history of which we find out over time.

Who knows how far back and when they really started?

So many (all) organizations are either started by or get taken over by "them" the PTB.

Nice post BTW.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bruno (13th December 2018), mindbend8r (13th December 2018), Sadieblue (14th December 2018), shaberon (14th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I feel as if there's a mathematical connection so I tried Googling, and the result I got was so odd that I screen capped it and attaching it here.

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    I think this knowledge can also be used for negative purposes if used by the wrong people. After all you can use a single atom to power free energy but you can also use that atom to make a bomb. Which the negative forces have been doing.
    Idiots... pardon my cynicism. Maybe their parents should have taught them not to be playing with fire!!! Because we all know what happens when idiots play with fire.

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    A lot has leaked out and reached a lot of people since the internet exploded. But humanity needs to know about what is really possible scientific and spiritual....
    From a computer networking perspective - the first thing you do (or that most people do) is test what's possible. Why do we do that? Well one reason is to see if there's any security holes in the network.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	math-freemasonry.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	39627  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

shaberon (14th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,950 times in 4,050 posts

No, Freemasons are not much connected to actual masonic guilds. They really don't have anything. They could, with some adjustments, but the best way to understand most (legitimate) Freemasons is that they are moral people concerned with world peace. They can afford fancy things, but, would be considered watered-down compared to say, a Gopi Cow-herder dance, showing the motion of the solar system, zodiac, etc.

The people who built Dwarka, Kashi, Ellora, the subterranean Wats of Cambodia, and so forth, yes, if you could only read what they wrote in those stones.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

A wee bit on topic is a book about stone masons, entitled The Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follett. An amazing book about the struggles of the peasants against the most powerful Church in the 10th century. Rich characters, both good and evil. I go though a hundred novels for every great one like this.

At $4, this is a bargain: https://www.amazon.com/American-Libr...s+of+the+earth
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

13. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    A wee bit on topic is a book about stone masons, entitled The Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follett. An amazing book about the struggles of the peasants against the most powerful Church in the 10th century. Rich characters, both good and evil. I go though a hundred novels for every great one like this.

At $4, this is a bargain: https://www.amazon.com/American-Libr...s+of+the+earth
    Here it is:

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

conk (20th December 2018), Magnus (16th December 2018), petra (20th December 2018), Yoda (14th December 2018), Zanshin (17th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It was my understanding that "Free Masons" had nothing to do with masonry per se, but rather the anglicized form of the Egyptian "PHREE MESSEN" (Children of Light / Sons of Light)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

Bruno (14th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (16th December 2018), petra (20th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

There is a huge difference from what free masonry is today compared to what is started out to be originally.
    The free masonry craft all began when the building of Solomon's Temple was being undertaken.
    It was created to protect the building trades, a comparison today would be the Trade Unions.
    It was not only created to protect the tradesmen but to ensure that the knowledge of their craftsmanship would never deviate from the trade secrets passed down from the one known as the Great Architect, which includes sacred geometry. Mathematical weights and measures for the construction of buildings using pillars and arches, domed roofs, doorways and windows ect ect.

From the apprenticeship to craftsman to master craftsman there are 29 levels or degree's that a tradesman has to master before the tradesman is a fully fledged master craftsman.

Free masonary today has become so corrupt that it is unrecognisable from it's original purpose. The craft secrets are lost.Today it is all jobs for the boys with government and local contracts being assigned to masonary members within the club. Government officials are masons, local council members are masons, military and police are masons, priest's and church ministers, any Tom Dick and Harry can become a mason if they are invited into a lodge.

During my time serving as an apprentice carpenter and after I became a craftsman, I was invited numerous times to attend different lodges, but the jobs for the boys scenario never interested me.
    But i did ask questions and was told directly by Masons that the origin began at Solomon's Temple to protect craftsmanship and knowledge of building.
    Last edited by Billy; 15th December 2018 at 15:04.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2018), Chip (15th December 2018), Debra (15th December 2018), Delight (15th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (16th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), enigma3 (20th December 2018), Hervé (15th December 2018), Jayke (16th December 2018), Jean-Marie (15th December 2018), seko (15th December 2018), Sophocles (17th December 2018), Tintin (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Everything was revealed in this Simpsons episode ;-)

To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Jayke (16th December 2018), petra (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Everything was revealed in this Simpsons episode ;-)

I had to laugh at that video. I’ve got a Freemason friend in the City of London who was having dinner with some of the upper hierarchy several years ago, one of them was the head of the patent office at Serco. Crazy to think how many breakthrough technologies they’ve had to suppress to maintain their influence.

Freemasonry, at the higher levels, is the continuance of the Persian-Babylonian-Jewish empire. At least since the Rothschilds co-opted Masonry in the late 1700’s at least. The lion is the symbol of the tribe of Judah. The winged lion the symbol of Persia.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...ion-in-judaism
    Quote To the lion were compared the tribes of Judah (Gen. 49:9) and Dan (Deut. 33:22); Balaam said of the Israelites: "Behold a people that riseth up as a lioness (lavi), and as a lion (ari) doth he lift himself up" (Num. 23:24); the mother of the kings of Judah was compared to a lioness and her sons to lion (gureha) cubs (Ezek. 19:2–3). David, of whom it was said that his "heart is as the heart of a lion" (II Sam. 17:10), declared in his lament over Saul and Jonathan that "they were swifter than eagles, they were stronger than lions" (ibid. 1:23). This combination of the lion, the king of the beasts, and the eagle , the king of the birds (the biblical reference is to the vulture ), is very common in later Jewish art, particularly on the Holy Ark, and occurs in Ezekiel's vision of the lion, the ox, the eagle, and the cherub (Ezek. 1:10; 10:14).

In the Temple there were carvings of "lions, oxen, and cherubim" (I Kings 7:29), while a lion with eagle's wings symbolized in the Book of Daniel (7:4) the kingdom of Babylonia. The lion is mentioned several times together with the bear as the most powerful beasts of prey (Lam. 3:10; Prov. 28:15; I Sam. 17:34; et al.). When a lion attacks its prey there is no escape from it.
    Dangoor, the late exhilarc of Babylonian Jewry, had this to say on the Persian empire.
    http://www.dangoor.com/Renee/herLife.html

Quote This photo is from October 1971 with Renée & Naim Dangoor being received by Iranian Ambassador and lady Avshar and their daughter at the Persepolis Festivities held at the Savoy in London.
    In 1971 Iran celebrated the 2500th anniversary of the Persian Empire established by Cyrus the great to which all the heads of state were invited to week long festivities. As Iran could not invite the president of Israel because of Arab objections, and as it was considered unacceptable that the festivities should pass without a Jewish presence, the Iranian ambassador in London on Tehran's instructions, invited Renée & Naim to lead a large delegation of Babylonian Jews to the festivities that were held at the Savoy in London, to which the Prime Minister and members of the diplomatic corps were invited. This photo has found its way to Iranian and Iraqi websites such as:

The Persian Mirror (referring to Esther and Purim in the context of the film “Xerxes”)

The Iranian (Referred to in AuthorÂ’s notes, at the bottom of the page)
    Why is that significant?

https://losttentribes.wordpress.com/.../introduction/
    Quote I recently wrote and published a book to help answer three questions:
    (1) When a few hundred years after King David ruled a unified Israel of 12 tribal territories and an Assyrian invasion conquered the Northern Kingdom of Israel and deported the so called Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, where were they taken?

(2) There is a prophesy that says (Prophet Zephania) “At that time, I will gather you from the ends of the Earth, I will bring you to me, I will make you a people of fame and song before your very eyes.” What evidence is there that this will come true?

(3) What evidence is there that God might fulfill the promise He made at Mount Moriah, when an Angel of God promises to bless those who bless Abraham, and to make his seed as numerous as the stars in heaven and the sands of the sea, foretells that Abraham’s seed will inherit the gates of their enemies, and lastly, that the seed of Abraham will be a blessing to all the peoples of the world, and become a name be a name used when all nations seek to called forth blessings..

My book, Jewish and Israelite Kingdoms begins with Jewish Kingdoms in Ethiopia, Arabia, Rwanda and Burudi, and then tracks the meteoric risk of the Jews after Babylon destroys Solomon’s Temple in 586 BCE. As many Jews know, the Judeans were freed from prison by Cyrus the Great, when in about 586 BCE, he melded the Persians and Medes into an empire that spread from Egypt to India, and north to Turkestan and Usbeskistan. This Persian Kingdom was, at times, ruled by Jewish regents, such as the Prophet Danial and the Prophet Nehemia. Nehemiah used Persian Royal fund to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem… Jerusalem was made an independent City-State within Persia in Hehemiah’s time..

In the years before the empire was absorbed by Alexander the Great, the Jewish presense was permananly established. The Exilarch, Davidic King ruled there and many fabulous Synagogues were built in various parts of Persia, Persia lasted over a 1000 years and it shaped the destiny of Afghaniatan, Pakistan, India Kashmin, Egypt, Buckhara, Samarkand, Turkestan, Usbeshistan and parts of central asia which later became Russia Persiaasynagogoue.
    Numerous synagogues were built in many major cities of When Mohammed over ran these parts, he built a throne for the Exilarch and Mohammed ordered all Moslems to bow before him and then stand in reverence, on pain of death.

I believe that the second part of my book sets out clear and. convincing evidence for the history and present locates of the so called “Lost Ten Tribes of Israel”. Parts of most of the lost ten tribes of Israel. Have been located. Those found all have a tradition of having once bee located in Davidic Israel, and then having been exiled.

The ten Tribes fell in conquest to the the Assyrian ugernaught. Assyria conquered the Northern Kingdom of Israel, known as Samaria. The conquest was slow and methodical, starting at the very North and ending in Simeon in the south. Attempt to besiege Jerusalam and take the Temple and the tribess of Judah and. Benjamin were unsuccessful. But that is another story.

It is telling the histories of Ethopia and of the Tutsies, who administered the Belgian Congo, and in the telling of the Persian Jews who settled Egypt and Afghanastan, And elsewhere. The reader gets to learn how great a blessing these people,who were never exiled or lost, have conferred on their host countries.

But, this is nothing compared to the blessings conferred by the lost tribes on the lands of their exile.

To put this history into a time and perspective:
    Sometime before 1750 BCE, the few descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jocob settled in Israel.

Later, they moved to the Nile Delta to flee a famine. In Egypt, they rose to high positions. Joseph, a son of Jacob, became regent to Pharoeh.

In 1550 BCE, the Israelite were freed from the slavery into which they had fallen.

When the Israelites came to Canaan, they divided the into hereditery plots. After 500 uears of rule by Judges, their prophet selected Saul to be the first King. Shortly therafter he died in battle. The prophet then made David the second King. He conquered Jerusalem and made it his his Capitol. This event is dated to approximately 1000 B.C.E.

After David,his son Solomon assumed the throne.But he acted contrary the advise of both his father’s and his own prophetic/advior by levytaxes to fortify Israel’s cities.

As a consequence of Solomon’s policy, the bulk of the population seceeded from the unity with Judah and Benjamin to form the Nothern Israeilte Kingdom. This Kingdom comprised the lands which Joshua had alloted to: Naphtali, Isaascar, Zebullen, Shimon, Gad, Asher, Dan, Mennasheh,and Ephraim. And Dan. It is this majority part of Jewish people which were exiled by Assyria . Only the Book of Kings gives hints of where they were exiled: first we are informed that exile was to eastern Syria. Second, we are informed they were settled.in Chebar on the Gozon River.

The second part of this new book astonishingly reveals that many of the exiled Tribes created Cities of renoun,Vast Empires, Numerous far ranging Kingdoms and several coutries that persist to this date..
    The Jews were the exhiles of Egypt. Yet if they were slaves why were they allowed to strip the vaults of Gold and leave with the ark of the covenant? The tribe of Judah were originally a tribe of the Hyksos, rulers of Egypt for a time before plunging the country into ruin due to their mismanagement, the Egyptians revolted and pushed them out.

From whence they came, they shall return. You don’t hear too many people discussing the new capital of Kazakhstan, Astana, despite it seemingly being the new Freemasonic city of influence.

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/a...-the-olympics/
    Quote The word Astana originates from Persian آستانه‎ which means “sublime threshold,” or “royal door” from the Persian verb آستان which means ‘to stand in respect’, and literally means royal or sacred “threshold” where people stand in respect or awe.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Zanshin (19th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

At least since the Rothschilds co-opted Masonry in the late 1700’s at least.
    They were not involved until post-Napoleon, and to say they had influence at that time would be inaccurate. They may have gained influence with English style lodges, but French Masonry is an objection to this, and it has no regard for "Morals and Dogma" either. There isn't a "Masonry", there are different masonic jurisdictions. In the late 1700s, what happened was, all Europe got together, twice, to resolve their questions about Solomon's Temple and other things like that, and to try to make a universal system. And the result was, nothing was answered, no system was made, and the main conclusion was that the "Templar origin" was not true, which, they got that part right.

You could probably say the character of the Industrial Revolution co-opted many Western lodges and reduced them to crony circles. But this had no effect outside of its own society. Certainly not to the ones who revolted against the Ottoman Emperor and the Pope. In Italy, many of them found it was necessary to restore the Bourbon Monarch Victor Immanuel, so you had a revolution in support of Monarchy. Whereas most of the Jesuits and English Freemasons were stirring up violence, anarchy, and chaos so people would turn to them as the solution. Some southern Europeans got wise to this. A lot of them are the Mafia. In many of these places to this day, the Mafia may be a better friend than the government; same is true in China and Japan. Sometimes not.

The problems in Germany in the 1800s are still valid questions about what is fair. Jews were barred from Lodges because they were exclusively Christian, but, through the years, this was seen more and more of a flimsy excuse because Christians were jealous of Jewish commercial success. Of course, Jews were put in that position by Christians, who would not charge each other interest, and the fact that Jews were usually only allowed certain jobs such as finance. So, you practically force them into a position where they are able to profit where the majority cannot. If not bankers or metal smiths, then the majority were suppressed into a lower status than most Christians. Of course, the Jews are Judeans about like Freemasons are Knights Templar, or probably even less so.

As a whole, I don't see most human beings as being ready for integration or civilization, which remains the real underlying Masonic issue, to those who pursue it for the right reasons. I doubt I personally will ever figure out what to do with Christians and Jews. The European who is held to have done a decent job was Franz Josef, Emperor of Austria-Hungary, who had the longest peaceful reign in modern history, over multiple ethnicities. This information seems to have been sanitized as if it were a plague. It's the only possible working example that I know of.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Hervé (16th December 2018), Sophocles (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

At least since the Rothschilds co-opted Masonry in the late 1700’s at least.
    They were not involved until post-Napoleon, and to say they had influence at that time would be inaccurate.
    “Where did the Rothschilds get there influence from?” would be a better question to ask. I’d recommend reading all the articles on the following website if one had the time.

=======================

Mayer Amschel Rothschild (father of Nathan Mayer Rothschild) Founder of the Rothschild family international banking dynasty 1744 - 1812 (notice the Maltese Cross around his neck) Titles: Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (Described as an Imperial Holy Roman Empire, Crown Agent) Rothshild means Red Shield in German. Let´s have a look at a shield of the Knights of Malta:

Is this Knights of Malta shield not a red shield? As can be seen from the titles held by the Rothschilds, they were well connected to the Vatican and powerful orders such as the Sacred Constantinian Order of Saint George and Sovereign Military Order of Malta when they rose to prominence and power. Where they not Jewish? If they were Jewish, how could the Rothschilds then possibly acquire such positions within the Vatican? A closer analysis of history will reveal these mysteries behind the Rothschild family. Generally speaking fixed ideologies cannot be combined most optimally with maximum power. As such it would be only logical that a family such as the Rothschild family would assume whatever ideologies most suited to a rise to power. The Rothschild connections to the Vatican and its internal workings explains their rise to power. Often it is assumed that the Rothschilds became fabulously wealthy via banking itself, but it must be remembered that banking was not new. The Knights Templars were the architects of international banking in the twelfth century. This means that the Rothschild family was centuries behind compared to the leaders of the banking industry. How could they possibly bridge the gap in money and connections if not for most powerful friends of their own? To understand this better, it is necessary to look at what was transpiring at that time in history.

To do this a more detailed analysis of the Society of Jesus is necessary. The Society of Jesus was also known as the Jesuit Order, the Company of Jesus and the Jesuits. The Society of Jesus is officially said to be created on the 27th of September 1540, but in truth it was created in 1534. Generally it is assumed the Society of Jesus was created by Ignatius de Loyola ( Íñigo López de Loyola) from the Kingdom of Castile and Aragon, but this assumption overlooks key actors in the creation of the Society of Jesus. The Society was created by Gasparo Contarini, Andrea Gritti, Alessandro Farnese, Francis Borgia, Peter Faber, Simao Rodrigues, Nicolas Bobadilla, Francis Xavier (the true architect behind poisoning via vaccination), Diego Lainez and Alfonso Salmeron. Catholic nations such as France, Spain and Portugal assisted in the creation of the Society of Jesus via the individuals named above. It was Gasparo Contarini who controlled Ignatius de Loyola.

The roots of the Society of Jesus can be traced to the suppression of the Knights Templars. At that time the Pope of Rome allowed a fraction of the Knights Templars to survive and live in Aragon. It was not possible for these Knight Templar remnants to continue under the same title. They thus initially became the Order of the Calatrava which later connected itself with the Order of Montesa. This would later form the root of the Society of Jesus. They also called themselves the Los Alumbrados which means the Illuminated Ones. This Spanish Illuminati thus existed a long time before the Bavarian Illuminati was created and in truth it is here where the Bavarian Illuminati got its origins.

It was impossible for the Jesuits to store this wealth at any Catholic banking house. Every Catholic bank would steal from the Society of Jesus as it was to cease to exist by decree. As such the Jesuits had to rely upon Protestants, Jews and other groups for their banking, as long as they were not Catholic. To ensure the safekeeping of the wealth of the Society of Jesus and especially its highly profitable South American ventures, the Jesuits thus entered into an alliance with the Rothschilds. As the Rothschilds were of Jewish descent, the Catholic Church would not seize their holdings. This was the start of an alliance between the Society of Jesus and Zionism (Sabattean Frankists) that is even active to this day. At all times the Society of Jesus was truly in control (and not the Rothschild family). It was the Jesuit wealth that backed the Rothschild ventures and also is the true source of apparent Rothschild wealth.

The Jesuits wanted revenge on the Vatican and the Knights of Malta. Mayer Amshel Rothschild was the financial front of the Jesuits in the creation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context it makes much more sense why Adam Weishaupt as founder of the Bavarian Illuminati was said to be an ex-Jesuit. This was but a cover story when it was discovered that Weishaupt, a Jesuit, was leading the Bavarian Illuminati. The fact of the matter is that Adam Weishaupt was born on the 6th of February, 1748 in Ingolstadt. His father, Johann Georg Weishaupt, died when Adam Weishaupt was five years old. Weishaupt began his formal education when he was seven at a Jesuit school. Later on, Weishaupt became professor of canon law. This was a position that was exclusively held by Jesuits until the suppression of the Society of Jesus. This background information makes it as good as impossible for Adam Weishaupt to have been an ex-Jesuit. The Society of Jesus was part of his family in a sense. Giuseppe Balsamo also known as Count Allesandro di Cagliostro played a critical part in these machinations of the Jesuits. Balsamo had ties to the Bavarian Illuminati and a multitude of other secret societies all over Europe. He was professed to have created Egyptian Freemasonry.

The Bavarian Illuminati created other secret societies in France and connected itself to individuals of influence within France by means of bribes. These would then provide assistance in overthrowing the French Monarchy by means of the French Revolution and bring Napoleon Bonaparte to power. Maximilien de Robespierre is one of the best known figures from the French Revolution and happens to be a Jesuit. This is no coincidence. France was to be the weapon by which the Jesuits were to exact their revenge on the Vatican and the Knights of Malta.
    =====================

The Rothschilds were the frontmen for Jesuit and Sabbatean Frankist wealth, and the Jesuits were founded and funded by the the Venetian Oligarchs. Symbol of Venice was the winged lion:

The Oligarchs of Venice also claim Persian descent...The Game of Saturn.

Who funded the industrial revolution? I don’t know, but I’d be shocked if the same Babylonian banksters and Venician Oligarchs that funded the Rothschilds didn’t also have a major hand in funding the industrial revolution as well.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), East Sun (20th December 2018), enigma3 (20th December 2018), Hervé (16th December 2018), shaberon (17th December 2018), Sophocles (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Yes, that gives some flavor to the Jewish-Catholic handshake that ignores humanity for the sake of money.

My questions lie along the lines of control and amount of influence.

Can it be shown that Ignatius Loyola was controlled? There could probably be said to be a "Gray Pope" doing so, but, how and to what degree, I am not sure.

I would be pretty much positive that there were different factions in the Illuminati. Some wanted to engineer destruction, others not. Same is the case in many of those groups. One of the important things is...they never really did anything. They were removed, and no one cared about them any more. Everything written about them is pro-Jesuit or pro-British Fascism. Frankism is really a Messiah cult, Zionism is basically British politics started by Cromwell. The person who made governments tremble was Thomas Paine, who largely inspired the American Revolution. He succeeded and continued and was a threat.

The first Rothschild advance came from renting out Hessian mercenaries. A lot of this stuff is probably "opportunism". He seized a good opportunity, made a fortune, and was dubbed court Jew. Did the family become immensely powerful, yes, do they own the Bank of England, no. Are they one faction in total agreement, no.

The roots of the Jesuits are the vision of Ignatius while he was nursing a broken leg. Mad idea + good opportunity to sell it to the Pope = hidden wealth and global takeover. He was a scraggly little nobody until then. When they started, they can be shown to have been fairly implacable enemies of the Venetian oligarchs, due to various treacheries and ensuing battles. Venice hated France for Ages, France is staunchly Catholic, French troops aid the pope. It would take more detail to see how Contarini, for example, somehow was in charge or was their friend against this background. France beat them down all the way to the lagoon. This put an end to Venice. It is a bit challenging therefor to see Venice as influential to the Catholics, who definitely attacked them many times until they were gone.

The Venetians say things about Persians or Sarmatians, but it is hard to establish anything other than they were fallout from Lombard invasions.

Similarly, with a good review of Cagliostro, he is another one of the more caluminated figures in history, many fraudulent charges still standing. Naturally he was in the midst of it all. Presence indicates little. From the Continental Masonic Congresses, it is plain that no valid Masonic doctrine could be established, and that there were indeed some different political ideas going on. In general, there were those decrying the tyranny of Church and State--which it was--and those who sought to fan the flames for sheerly destructive purposes. Usually, after the battle, the first are the people horrified by the regicide and/or genocide that the destroyers persist in. Cagliostro's scheme went to the French, Italians, etc., opposed to the British and Pope, to Garibaldi and LaFayette. Why would we listen to them, well, unlike anyone else, they actually did a tremendous dis-service to Pope and British Empire. The Pope still lacks a major state, unfortunately, the U. S. was handed back to the original owner in many ways.

Robespierre was too terrified to mention the conspiracy which overthrew his Terror. This nameless one is British--Venetian in nature, and nested in the Encyclopedists, which is not to say that everyone who wrote the Encyclopedia felt this way. However to some extent it limits knowledge and shapes the narrative leading to Venetian materialism or "dead souls" theory, a real winner of a product from the mind of man. Jesuit thought control will be found more in Armageddonism, and/or in the sanitization and removal of facts. They like you to voluntarily surrender; the other is prone to wear you down into a beast.

Both styles are derelict and contemptible. The main things I question are the connections and continuity of power. If for instance the Venetians descended from someone special, during the Lombard times, they were pretty much powerless, and, I doubt they carefully preserved any major genealogy while running for their lives across Italian marshes. In terms of independent wealth, there can be shown to be continuity from that rough start up through moving to England until today. They had the premier, complete network of spies and ambassadors, but, just like the CIA, they do not always succeed. Some people became their foot stool, others not. They were slagged by Dante and Chaucer so there was at least some level of public awareness about them for a long time. Just because someone was connected to them, or went to the same meetings, etc., we can't assume a control factor. Take, for instance, counter-intelligence...if I wanted to spy on them or slow them down, I'd be in their meetings, right? Louis XV of France was the next one to make a really big spy ring, which we can only guess meant he was placing agents in the Huguenots or anything that smelled British. Once you get beyond the basic "eavesdropping" spy, it's very slow, much more difficult to control. So counter-intelligence is really tricky, and counter-counter-intelligence is so virtually impossible that there still really is no such thing.

Aside from that, the Jesuits really did run the best universities, everyone really wanted that aspect, and if it wasn't for their political meddling, we'd probably be friends. Well, not Rousseau, the "Noble Savage" idea rejects cosmopolitan education, but this is just a personal lifestyle choice that shouldn't require war.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), Hervé (17th December 2018), Jayke (17th December 2018), Sophocles (17th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The genealogy of the Babylonian brotherhood is discussed by Joseph Farrell in his book ‘Financial Vipers of Venice’, which also discusses how the Venitian Oligarchs funded the jesuits, and as Farrell claims, they also helped fund the Protestant revolution, whom the Jesuits were pitted against.

It’s important to remember that the Babylonian-Talmudic brotherhood is the tribe without a home. (which is why the leader of Babylonian-Talmudic Jewry is still called the Exilarch—the first of the exilarchs was Moses, after being exhiled from Egypt. Where did Moses settle after being expelled from Egypt? Meroe, Ethiopia. How do I know? Because the people working on the modern day Greater Israel Project tell us in there own works.
    Paul Levy - Jewish and Israelite Kingdoms

Meroe was a power base for the Hyksos-Phoenicians, until that power base moved north into Europe and took root in Venice as The Venetians. Is it possible that a different faction of the Hyksos from Meroe, also became the Merovingians? The Priory de Sion, as oppose to the Elders of Zion?

Without a home to have any allegiance too, they set up city states within a country...Babylon, Meroe, Venice, The Vatican, City of London, Washington DC, Wall Street etc...from where they can operate as a private entity behind the cloak of whatever country they happen to be parasitically entangled in at any time. Once they’ve finished with their host country, they foment wars to destabilise that country, so that once they move their base of operations, the new host country becomes the dominant powerbase. The Saturnalian cult of Babylonian Jewry is going through the motions again. They intend to move East, which is one of the reasons Europe is being flooded with migrants, to collapse the western world so we’re not a threat to their new powerbase as they move to a new host.

The Babylonian brotherhood. Black cube Masonry.

But yes, there is also White cube masonry, which helps to balance the scales. And the many shades of grey inbetween, which tends to muddy the waters and create lots of offshoot secret societies and different factions within factions. But at the higher levels of British masonry at least, the Saturnalian Cult, operating through high finance, and international companies such as Serco, call the shots.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

shaberon (18th December 2018), Zanshin (19th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Did he steal that title from Webster Tarpley--Against Oligarchy? I think it was the subtitle. Maybe I get them mixed up because they say the same thing.

That is the LaRouche camp. This is, or was, a political platform whose agenda was "everybody against the Communists". I've raked over it a pretty good amount. Most of it is quite accurate. I don't find their claims to hold ground on some accounts, especially about any remarkable origin of the Venetians, or that there was anything but animosity between them and the Jesuits, at least for a few centuries. The LaRouchians are more factual than most other groups with political goals, but at some point it breaks down.

Britain is some special kind of place. Least amount of honesty and largest amount of globalism. Who funded the Industrial Revolution? For the most part, Britain Raped it from India. In modern times, yes, they call the shots, in many cases they tell the U. S. what to do, the "War on Terror" was pushed by a British agent in D. C., Brian whose last name I forget, back in the 70s. But the historical stuff doesn't hold much water, no Elders of Zion, no Priory...that was a joke planted by Pierre Plantard in 1956 in Paris Bibliotheque. I would hesitate to identify the "Hyksos" at all, or the Merovingians. Still mostly guesswork. Can we call "hauled in captivity to Babylon" as a way of "setting up a city"? "They" did this in D. C. as well? Most early Americans were staunch Protestants who hated Jews and Catholics both. There were not many Catholics until Italians were allowed in for about eighty years as political refugees; then it was stopped because doctors said the Meds were inferior beings.

Has anyone heard of the death cult called Christianity? What happens is, they seize power, kill anyone who doesn't believe what they say, and then spread to other countries and repeat the process. This took over the entire European continent except for the Baltic States and is still at this moment bombing those worthless Arabs. They put token Jews into positions of power, to have someone to point the blame at, and slither away as faceless nobodies into dinners at the Pilgrims' Society, which is what re-married the U. S. to Britain. I cannot warn you enough about these very dangerous people--they adamantly believe in "End Times" so strongly that they will place Jews in Palestine when there are none there! Then support them blindly, I suppose until the largely self-engineered "End Times".

I wish I could say that was tongue-in-cheek, but, whereas there are tons of ideas about who Moses was and where those tribes went (assuming any survived), it will be really difficult to ever establish for sure; but that paragraph is irrefutable. Except maybe, since, according to the Orthodox Church, which has been rather more peaceful, the Catholics and Protestants are not Christian. I wouldn't really know what to call it. According to some, "Judaism for the goyim". What the Byzantine Empire found to work was to allow Jews to live in the country under any occupation except politics and education. That is one thing that shows, as a diaspora, they were capable of causing local social problems in the middle ages. On an international basis, I tend to think not. Hitler's vision of the "Final Solution" was to deport them to Guyana and the Virgin Islands and other remote territories. The suggestion of Palestine was made, since that might make them eager to leave, but that, in his opinion, would "make international Jewry too powerful", which implies that, in the opinion of a national leader who did not like them, they were still not particularly powerful on an international basis. I suppose he felt they were mostly confined to the Bolsheviks or Russian Communists, which he, of course, was going to defeat. But maybe his information was incomplete. His battle plan sure was, going against all the generals.

I wonder if those Ethiopians like Hailie Selassie who claimed to have the original Christianity would agree they hosted such Jews. "Ten Tribes" is purely British Israelism, or it was no topic until then. As a better explanation, the Mountain Jews of the Caucasus, well integrated to their community, seem more like the possible survivors of ancient Israel. Jewish scripture was not really written until ca. 600 and, not having vowels, was subject to interpretation. They probably don't have a valid history anywhere. King David for instance, might be a bit of an invention.

I can say from having worked in a place where Jewish customers were important, is that you don't irritate them, or they will form a bloc against you. People are literally still scared to upset a Jew. They do have an unusual degree of influence. To their credit, most of them are smarter and funnier than regular people who lack Jesuit Enlightenment. It's not hard to see they can have a high degree of success either by the positive influence of charisma, or the negative threat of spending their money elsewhere. Thing of it is, they have a real community, whereas most of the rest of us are broken, isolated individuals. Thanks, capitalism.

I am afraid India might lay herself at the bankers' feet. Excepting maybe Lankans, Tamils, and Sikhs, they are pretty whitewashed and want to westernize--Japan being the worst example of this. China will not be so welcoming, Malaysia definitely not. Russia has been wise to it and against it the whole time, but, we're not supposed to listen to them. As much as I doubt some of the historical claims and find Christians far more dangerous than Jews, I...don't agree with the actual system I live in, hope it withers away and is forgotten. Chances are, I will be highly disappointed. It will have been a case of the U. S. plundered by Britain, this is really the main work of our own Intelligence agencies. Europe's continent will be more plundered by Jesuits in Brussels. The only ones there that seem reasonable are again, Austria-Hungary and the Baltics. Most of the rest of us will fall apart. I don't know about the rest of you, but my country has been sinking like a rock since I was born (and probably for a hundred years prior). Nationalism is the only form of resistance; a nation is a culture; and in a massive "melting pot" of immigrants, unless you retain some kind of ethnic identity, you have no community and no culture, there is nothing to resist with. It is possible to be under the same government as other nations, distinctly, but once everything is watered down, it doesn't come back.

In terms of the OP, the Jews and Europeans have only the mysteries of Isis and Osiris, and those but imperfectly. They do not have Neith, Amen Re, and the rest of the system. This has been removed from their grasp and they will never find it. Too many bad kings with those guys.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

East Sun (20th December 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The reason I keep bringing Babylonian-Talmudic-Jewry into it, is because the best source of evidenced backed logic and reasoning surrounding the origins of Masonry is in the book Uriels Machine by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas.

In that book they make a compelling case that Freemasonry was originally an Enochian tradition. White Masonry is from the Melchizedek tradition that originates from the Vedas, black masonry was the same tradition that branches out from the original and took on a more prideful and darker path, with Moses and his brother Aaron becoming the Patriarchs.

Is there any corroborating evidence to support that claim? Absolutely! From Islamic and Jewish scholarship, both offshoots of the same Saturnalian Cult. Saturn’s Phoenician name is El, El-Enyon is a Phoenician-Israelite name for God.

From the Islamic derivation of the Saturnalian Cult The History of Al-Tabari: The Children of Israël, tells us Moses and Aaron settled in Meroe after the Exhile from Egypt.

Paul Levy - Jewish and Israelite Kingdoms tells us that the Babylonian Talmud was composed and written by Persians between the 2nd-9th century.

Michael Hoffman has done a great book Occult Renaissance Church of Rome, provides plenty of resources to show that Babylonian-Talmudic Jewry took over the Catholic Church in the 1500’s.

Or the book The Papacy by Abbé Guette, which highlights that Catholic Christianity was basically established by the same Babylonian brotherhood since it’s split with the Orthodox Church.

Robert Sepehr did a video on how Meroe, within the Kingdom of Kush, was once a Phoenician power centre of operations.
    We have personal testimony from the upper echelons of Babylonian Jewry of what their history is, we have archeological evidence that supports those views, and we have well documented history books that also corroborate their testimony.

Sorry Shaberon, but the evidence outweighs your opinions in this instance. Feel free to provide me with some of the source materials for where you draw your conclusions from though, if you feel my research is off the mark. I’ll happily update my conclusions as new and better evidence becomes apparent.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Hervé (20th December 2018), leavesoftrees (19th December 2018), shaberon (20th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It is very difficult to see through the Catholic menagerie and that is possible it had some Jewish influence. It was always split before the actual excommunication. Rome always claimed its primacy based on St. Peter, but this is difficult to establish. They had a period of about 200 years where there was no kind of church and so all the gatherings were at houses. It was basically a backwater. Of the hundreds of bishops at the first ecumenical council, the pope did not go; in all, there were about ten western Europeans. All the educated people were from Alexandria and Antioch.

In the case of Venice though, it has difficulty with the Rite of Misraim. So Cagliostro was going around Europe with a bag of every Masonic Rite to offer. The Rite of Memphis came from what Napoleon's troops found later, but Cagliostro had that of Misraim. The group he initiated were the Sociani--hardcore Protestants of Venice. They refused to accept his Jewish Kabbalistic Rite, and would only take his Christian Templar version, even though everyone had already realized it was not real. If this town was heavily "Jewish-Masonic", there would not have been much need for them to take a Christian initiation in 1788. That is the origin of the Carbonari, or the anti-English system--not that the Carbonari "are Venetian", but it was their first recruitment center. So if we want to blame Cagliostro, it's like a mutual surrender to the English and the Catholics at once. No doubt there were also Venetian Jews at the time, but, they must not have been influential enough to suppress a revolt against the possibly Jewish Catholics and resistance to the mother country, England, which, at least in its own opinion, was using the Jews for its own hegemony.

El Elion is the Sun. So is Assur, namesake of the Assyrian empire, which destroyed Israel. Who called it Saturn? None of it is a name for God, which was not coined until shortly prior to the Talmud. Il or el is generally Semitic for a deity: Uri-el, Micha-el, etc., usually as the various planets.

The origin of a masonic lodge is with Catholic French and Italian craftsmen who were working in Scotland. If, instead, we are talking about the system of Enoch, that is something different. Freemasonry is a term that really only applies to a masonic lodge that admits non-craftsmen; and because these original continental masons were monks, it was not a lodge, it was a Catholic monastic order. At the time, all guilds had plays and parades and so forth, with various symbols, similar to the masonic guild. The main difference with masons is that they had to travel to work, often for years, in another country, and so handshakes and pass-signs were a way to indicate one's knowledge and skills across a language barrier.

I would agree generally that the main problem with western religions, rites, etc., is the malefic aspect of Saturn. Three planets are called malefic, being Saturn, Mars, and Moon, not meaning that they are inherently evil, but they are more likely or more easily able to inflame materialistic desires. Saturn definitely went wonky with the Jews in very ancient times, so this could only be carried forward into Christianity. Saturn, the actual name of a human being, was the founder of Latin culture who enjoyed a peaceful golden age with their neighbors the Etruscans, until somewhere along the line, the city of Rome became rather unfriendly.

As to whether Ethiopia or any other place was steered by Jews, I don't know; it may be. Because Christianity and Islam partake of the same heritage, then the whole ball of wax could accurately be called a Jewish caste system, characterized by the malefic side of Saturn. Masonry, itself, simply had nothing to do with Jews until very recently, unless we can call Christianity, Judaism for the goyim, since "the church" has no scriptural basis, nor does the book or movement have much to do with Jesus, who was more of a Carbonari of his time. So if Saturnalian abuse is the main problem, and since Abraham has long been understood as Saturn, and these are Abrahamic religions, they are all different flavors of the same thing. The whole thing is a failure. They did a fairly poor job copying the creation and flood legends. All they have is copies, mixed to some degree or other with methods of burying the mind in the sub-Lunar realm and malefic Saturn. The only real exception is the Kabbala, which is still only a fragmented copy, and since it passed through Jewish hands, it has a bad name.

In terms of mind control towards anyone who dabbled in those scriptures since at least the times of "Yahweh", yes, that Jewish Saturn has been very dangerous. In terms of outright visible social control over people who claim to be non-Jews, for the most part, a gift from Oliver Cromwell. I think the real issue is how to resist it? Knowing these things--which are mostly similar, although we may differ on some details--is mentally rewarding, but this does little to change the law. That is the real issue of the real Masonry. How do we fix this.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Hervé (20th December 2018), Jayke (20th December 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I think the real issue is how to resist it? Knowing these things--which are mostly similar, although we may differ on some details--is mentally rewarding, but this does little to change the law. That is the real issue of the real Masonry. How do we fix this.
    Now that’s a good question. The fix, in my opinion, is to bring it back to the original teachings. If black masonry was a distortion of an original Enochian tradition, then it’ll be important to find where the distortions took place and rectify them. ‘The rectification of names’ as Confucius teaches.

So for example, ‘El-Enyon’ was the light of creation, of which the physical sun was just a reflection. But El-Enyon just meant ‘The Highest of the Most High’. To the black Freemasons ‘the most high’ is the creation, rather than the creator—which is why the El-ites worship Saturn, the demiurge, the physical realm—as oppose to the realm of spiritual light that infuses the physical creation with life.

Rectify the meaning of ‘The Most High’ from Saturn, back to the divine spiritual light of wisdom, and you can get people to stop worshipping the worldly egoic pleasures that Saturn offers within the demiurge, and get them back on a more noble path of worshipping the inner light of revelation.

Getting those who currently worship Saturn as the most high though—to adopt a redefinition of their value system—is the challenging part. The narcissism of self interest (and the will to power) have been the best recruiting mechanism for the Saturnalian cult since it’s inception, so whether they start out as Jews, Jesuits, Protestants, Catholics, Templars...the narcissism of self interest will determine if they abandon any wholesome values that might exist in those traditions, and join forces with the dark occult to subvert those traditions for personal gain.

And that’s where the problems and confusions creep in. The narcissism of self interest exists in all traditions. It’s not ALL Jesuits, or ALL Jews, or ALL catholics, or ALL Venetians. The majority of followers within a tradition are good, well-meaning people, it’s just the small minority of psycopathic narcissists, along with their ‘useful idiot’ companions, who taint the image of a tradition and make the others look bad.

Along with the rectification of names then, understanding the workings of character development is important to be able to identify the sociopaths in our midst, to make sure they never get elevated into positions of power. If the Enochian tradition itself descends from a global pre-deluvian Vedic tradition, as the evidence suggests, then getting back to roots of it all is also important if the white hats within the Masonic traditions want to steer the global ship in a more positive direction, which is a process that already seems to be underway.

Cultivating the 10 powers of the Tathagata would be a noble place to start for white hat masons to begin cultivating a more noble influence in the world imo, to restore the noble values that the ancient world once cherished.

=============
    Ten Powers of a Tathagatha (samma-sam-buddha):

1. The Tathagata understands as it actually is the possible as possible and the impossible as impossible.

2. The Tathagata understands as it actually is the results of actions undertaken, past, future and present, with possibilities and with causes.

3. The Tathagata understands as it actually is the ways leading to all destinations.

4. The Tathagata understands as it actually is the world with its many and different elements.

5. The Tathagata understands as it actually is how beings have different inclinations.

6. The Tathagata understands as it actually is the disposition of the faculties of other beings, other persons.

7. The Tathagata understands as it actually is the defilement, the cleansing and the emergence in regard to the jhanas, liberations, concentrations and attainments.

8. The Tathagata recollects his manifold past lives, that is, one birth, two births, three births, four births, five births, ten births, twenty births, thirty births, forty births, fifty births, a hundred births, a thousand births, a hundred thousand births, many aeons of world-contraction, many aeons of world-expansion, many aeons of world-contraction and expansion: 'There I was so named, of such a clan, with such an appearance, such was my nutriment, such my experience of pleasure and pain, such my life-term; and passing away from there, I reappeared elsewhere; and there too I was so named, of such a clan, with such an appearance, such was my nutriment, such my experience of pleasure and pain, such my life-term; and passing away from there, I reappeared here.' Thus with their aspects and particulars he recollects his manifold past lives.

9. “Again, with the divine eye, which is purified and surpasses the human, the Tathagata sees beings passing away and reappearing, inferior and superior, fair and ugly, fortunate and unfortunate, and he understands how beings pass on according to their actions.”

10. “Again, by realizing it for himself with direct knowledge, the Tathagata here and now enters upon and abides in the deliverance of mind and deliverance by wisdom that are taintless with the destruction of the taints.”

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Hervé (20th December 2018), shaberon (21st December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast