+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forgotten Ancient Technologies - Atmospheric Electricity, Vimanas n more - p 22 / of the "Survivors"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Default Forgotten Ancient Technologies - Atmospheric Electricity, Vimanas n more - p 22 / of the "Survivors"

Interesting new video from newearth on ancient and not so ancient energy devices and generation. There will be at least a few things that will surprise everyone.
    • Consider cable cars in turn-of-the-century old videos, except without the cable, just a few structures on top to draw energy from the atmosphere? Or perhaps drawing energy from the rails embedded in the roads where people and horses walk on them?
    • Consider pneumatic tubes for traveling around a city in the 1800s, perhaps even earlier.
    • Vimanas and various books with translations and drawings on how to build and fly them.
    • Ponder a man in India flying a bamboo flying machine as the first to fly in recent history.
    • See catalogs, pictures and video of turn-of-the-century electric only cars and charging the cars with cables.
    • Buildings with certain configurations to produce energy for the building and perhaps non-wired transmission to other areas.

A note from newearth channel owner Sylvie Inanova:

By the way, although I discuss the topic of the historic use of Atmospheric Electricity i do NOT SUPPORT most of the other stuff you can find on this topic on internet - the full story emerged few years ago in the Russian web space and has been mostly debunked already! So please note that whatever I state in the video above - i stand behind that. Whatever you read on other sources on the same topic - I do not support it - PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THAT I AGREE WITH IT. One of major reasons for closing the comments below my videos that that people mostly commented on content which is not even in the video below which their comments appear!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

avid (14th December 2018), Elen (14th December 2018), greybeard (13th December 2018), Jayke (13th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2018), toppy (14th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Forgotten Ancient Technologies - Atmospheric Electricity, Vimanas n more - p 22 / of the "Survivors"

at 17:26 the subject on new energy is interesting.

'Jojo tech' (spelling ?)

At point 19:19 the ancient image of 2 beings/mystics sitting in bubbles or aurora's , if you look at it from the point of view as an electrical diagram/plan and add to that pulsed electricity, then it becomes a plan for a 'jump chair' (teleportation) One being going from point A to B.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (14th December 2018), Elen (14th December 2018), Franny (15th December 2018), greybeard (14th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Forgotten Ancient Technologies - Atmospheric Electricity, Vimanas n more - p 22 / of the "Survivors"

Forbidden Technologies and The Silencing of Their Inventors
    Universe Inside You
    1.86M subscribers
    3/1/24

(Technology which should be widely available but for reasons which are familiar to conspiracy theorists, are not...There may be another thread on the same subject, and Mods are welcome to move this there if so.)

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aemay (1st March 2024), aoibhghaire (1st March 2024), Bald (4th March 2024), Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Did You See Them (1st March 2024), East Sun (2nd March 2024), Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2024), ExomatrixTV (1st March 2024), Harmony (2nd March 2024), haroldsails (1st March 2024), Inversion (1st March 2024), Ioneo (1st March 2024), John Hilton (1st March 2024), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd March 2024), raregem (1st March 2024), Vangelo (2nd March 2024), Vicus (1st March 2024), wondering (1st March 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 times in 160 posts

In case it's of interest, I'm currently reading "Cook, Nick - The Hunt for Zero Point_ Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology-Crown Publishing Group_Broadway Books (2007_2013)".

I downloaded the ePub version from https://libgen.is/

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

East Sun (2nd March 2024), ExomatrixTV (1st March 2024), Harmony (2nd March 2024), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2024), onawah (1st March 2024), Vangelo (2nd March 2024), wondering (1st March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread