+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Large Triangle seen near SpaceX

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Default Large Triangle seen near SpaceX

As much a Thirdphaseofmoon critic that I am, occasionally someone will submit a good sighting to them. This object is large and reminds me of the report Bill Ryan gave on the Triangle desert sighting a few years ago.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (14th December 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), Crackberry (14th December 2018), EFO (14th December 2018), Franny (14th December 2018), Inversion (14th December 2018), Ivanhoe (14th December 2018), Justplain (14th December 2018), Nasu (14th December 2018), Sadieblue (13th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018), sunwings (14th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018), Woody (14th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Large Triangle seen near SpaceX

The part of the vid that shows the triangular craft go behind the dragon's solar array has me leaning towards a real find here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), EFO (14th December 2018), Inversion (14th December 2018), mojo (14th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hmm? interesting, but gut says not?
    Something doesn't seem real about it, if it is real very interesting lol
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), DeDukshyn (15th December 2018), mojo (14th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

That is a great catch! It has a certain symmetry to it which I like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	UFO 456.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	39628

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), mojo (14th December 2018), Nasu (14th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Kevan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. Those are city lights seen from space. Here a picture:
    https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhoto...=E&frame=42718

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), Builder (15th December 2018), DeDukshyn (15th December 2018), mojo (14th December 2018), Pam (14th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Here's an overlap of the "Triangle" and the city lights:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AFX...zJYksKyzi/view

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), Builder (15th December 2018), DeDukshyn (15th December 2018), mojo (14th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Could it just be space junk?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), mojo (14th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kevan (here)
    Yeah. Those are city lights seen from space. Here a picture:
    https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhoto...=E&frame=42718
    City lights isolated with no others except for this triangular shape? That's nonsense.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th December 2018), Mike Gorman (18th December 2018), mojo (14th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Just an opening in the clouds. How often have you seen a triangular aircraft with Christmas lights on top?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Just an opening in the clouds. How often have you seen a triangular aircraft with Christmas lights on top?
    Two problems with your suggstion:

1) the anomaly makes atleast 2 recorded circles around the ISS as displayed by this video (and the ISS doesn't spin to have a surface light appear twice in such short order)

2) the lack of any other lights other than this triangular one, discounts the believability of your suggestion. For instance, a view of Earth sourced lights would have to have others as well, at this altitude, and there are none.

I can't explain why there are differing lights showing on the triangle, but it appears triangular with straight edges. The tr3b is a fairly well documented ssp craft, and despite some anomalies, this object is more reasonably explained as being that than "city lights', if you are objective, IMHO.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Crackberry (14th December 2018), Nasu (14th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Crackberry (14th December 2018), Justplain (14th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2018), sunwings (14th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Two problems with your suggstion:

1) the anomaly makes atleast 2 recorded circles around the ISS as displayed by this video (and the ISS doesn't spin to have a surface light appear twice in such short order)

2) the lack of any other lights other than this triangular one, discounts the believability of your suggestion. For instance, a view of Earth sourced lights would have to have others as well, at this altitude, and there are none.

I can't explain why there are differing lights showing on the triangle, but it appears triangular with straight edges. The tr3b is a fairly well documented ssp craft, and despite some anomalies, this object is more reasonably explained as being that than "city lights', if you are objective, IMHO.
    Looks to me like an irregular surface that's black and reflective resulting in some curious light reflections. Odd, because most "TR-3B" descriptions that I've seen describe them as dull/matte and featureless aside from the 3 lights on the bottom.

Another interesting thing to note is the difference in resolution between the two objects. Judging by the resolution, the triangular object is MUCH further away from the camera. I don't know enough about cameras or optics to calculate an approximate size, but the ISS is 356' long and it's quite likely this object is substantially larger than that.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crackberry For This Post:

Justplain (15th December 2018), mojo (15th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe you are correct. I can't see it as anything else now. Seems obvious, but one generally won't consider that the camera is facing earth, not space. I didn't.

Edit:

I should explain further:

Consider the "stars" is dust in/on the camera and the camera is facing earth - because of the zoom factor its a closeup of earth. Consider there is "orbit" happening and the earth is spinning. The effect would be the earth rush across the field of view in the camera in strictly one direction with no variation.

Consider it is night (hence why the earth is completely black). Would it make sense that there would be city lights on at night? Yes. Would city lights then rush past the view behind the rocket? Yes that would happen if the camera was facing earth and not space.

Both "objects" are on the exact same flight path - strictly in one direction with no variation. The lights do look like they could easily be out of focus city lights 80 kms away (or whatever altitude).

It all lines up 100%.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2018 at 01:13.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

mojo (15th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I believe you are correct. I can't see it as anything else now. Seems obvious, but one generally won't consider that the camera is facing earth, not space. I didn't.

Edit:

Consider the "stars" is dust in/on the camera and the camera is facing earth - because of the zoom factor its a closeup of earth. Consider there is "orbit" happening and the earth is spinning. The effect would be the earth rush across the field of view in the camera in strictly one direction with no variation.

Consider it is night (hence why the earth is completely black). Would it make sense that there would be city lights on at night? Yes. Would city lights then rush past the view behind the rocket? Yes that would happen if the camera was facing earth and not space.

Both "objects" are on the exact same flight path - strictly in one direction with no variation. The lights do look like they could easily be out of focus city lights 80 kms away (or whatever altitude).

It all lines up 100%.
    There are two problems with this logic, Dedukshyn:

1) In the video @1:17 it shows a close up as the object passes behind the dragonx solar array, and to the right of the object you can see a stationary star that doesn't move with the object, which would disprove that this was a view of the earth's surface. There are other lights that track with the object, but that can be explained as reflections caused by the object in the camera lense.

2) As stated earlier, the commentators identify @1:38 that the object circled the iss atleast twice, so that would mean the iss spun twice in short order over the same place on the earth's surface, contrary to my understanding that it doesn't spin like that.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

mojo (15th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Hi,

it is hard to tell if triangel object`s are real UFO*s or actually human military crafts maybe created with ET technology.

The last years people often see those triangle object`s and call it UFO. I am not sure about it. Here you can see some of the secret crafts the military has today:

B 2 Spirit
    TR 3A and the TR 3B

There use to be a even more interesting video in the net showing more of what actually got created by the military. But like so often, it vanished. I guess it was to secret....... I think we all would be very surprised if we would know, all the crafts what they (military) have today.......
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 23rd December 2018 at 11:02.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

DouglasDanger (20th December 2018), mojo (15th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Edit:

It all lines up 100%.
    There are two problems with this logic, Dedukshyn:

1) In the video @1:17 it shows a close up as the object passes behind the dragonx solar array, and to the right of the object you can see a stationary star that doesn't move with the object, which would disprove that this was a view of the earth's surface. There are other lights that track with the object, but that can be explained as reflections caused by the object in the camera lense.

2) As stated earlier, the commentators identify @1:38 that the object circled the iss atleast twice, so that would mean the iss spun twice in short order over the same place on the earth's surface, contrary to my understanding that it doesn't spin like that.
    1) I mentioned above that there is no stars in the scene at all - the camera is facing earth.
    2) I don't care if commentators call it a purple magic unicorn, we are all talking about the same video right? So we all see what is in the video and I don't need or want a 3rd party's comment, to tell me what I am seeing in the video. My eyes work just fine.

I actually went to the original source video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDJ6A-0jpkE

- Go to 1:35 and note the trajectory of the "spaceship"
    - Go to 3:00 and note the background light (on earth) that is passing by at the EXACT speed and trajectory as the "spaceship" did. What are the chances of this? 100% if the background is the eart hpassing by and what we see are lights on the earth.
    - Go to 3:45 and watch as the make some contrast adjustments to the camera - not that the "stars" only appear at this point. Note how the "stars" in the background aren't fixed to DragonX but they move around etc. this means these are artifacts from within the camera or digital processing software, else the "stars" wouldn't be "moving around" as you can see here.
    - Go to anywhere in the video and find all the "daylight" shots - note that the camera is never not facing the earth ... no stars are ever seen, the camera is above dragonX and stays in this orientation below the ISS where the camera is, throughout the 2 hour video. You don't just fly these things around changing their orientation like a video game. It's below the ISS and the camera is on the ISS therefore the earth is the background throughout. You don't just go will nilly changing the orbits of space stations and such.
    - Goto 1:08:50 - this is the same camera that is shooting in the OP, except here it is just zoomed out a bit. Note that the path of the earth passing by (daylight shot here) is the EXACT same trajectory and speed again that we saw the "UFO" pass by on.

Addition: Go to 1:38:00 and watch all the other lights on earth go by in the right hand feed - different camera though so the direction of the movement is vertical in this feed.

I am now 100% confident that there si no TR3B with christmas lights on it in the OP video or the actual original footage.

It's city lights on earth, possibly peeking through an opening in cloud cover as Kevan suggested.

There's no possibility of it being anything else.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2018 at 23:53.

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Can't say that I agree with you, Deduckshyn. Using a different camera angle there is another anomaly fly by at 4:22 of the video you found. I find it highly strange the these little snippets would sneak through cloud cover many minutes apart and nothing else in between.

I don't know what camera angles that the ISS uses, but if the Earth is as crystal clear as those two 'anomalies' are, and the two views that occur are several minutes apart, and the ISS is moving at such incredible speeds, why are there not more city lights showing up?

You are correct in that these sightings are on the same trajectory, but the 'hole in the clouds' 'deduction' (pardon the pun) doesnt wash with me.
    Last edited by Justplain; 16th December 2018 at 00:19.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Mike Gorman (18th December 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

IMO it looks legit triangle but Im also ok with DeDukshyn always critiquing posts on UFOs. Sometimes he is right on. Triangle UFO' are a reality though, witnessed this one in 2017... notice many dimmer lit areas so these can light up like a Christmas tree...

part 2 shows more of the dimmer ports.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vcYOhZkBI
    Last edited by mojo; 16th December 2018 at 01:03.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018), william r sanford72 (18th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can't say that I agree with you, Deduckshyn. Using a different camera angle there is another anomaly fly by at 4:22 of the video you found. I find it highly strange the these little snippets would sneak through cloud cover many minutes apart and nothing else in between.

I don't know what camera angles that the ISS uses, but if the Earth is as crystal clear as those two 'anomalies' are, and the two views that occur are several minutes apart, and the ISS is moving at such incredible speeds, why are there not more city lights showing up?

You are correct in that these sightings are on the same trajectory, but the 'hole in the clouds' 'deduction' (pardon the pun) doesnt wash with me.
    So despite the camera never being aimed into space - only the earth, the fact that the "object" actually looks like city lights, all the trajectories and speed are absolute, the claimed stars, are clearly not stars, and the fact that there is no evidence at all to say that the stance I am supporting isn't true ... you still can't believe it? There's clearly major holes in the OP video conclusion. For start there are no stars in any of these videos, watch the actual feed -- there are even more instances of seeing lights from earth pass by as you would 100% expect to see.

did you go to 1:38:00 in the original vid? are all those lights UFOs too? No they are obviously city lights on earth passing by the scene from a camera that is facing earth.

at 4:22 you cansee some more lights traveling at the exact sme speed and trajectory as at 1:37 ... exact? why would this be? Think about it ... and not only is it exact as the 1:37 part it is the exact trajectory as shown by the same camera in the day shot of the earth as the landscape passing by... exact.

There is no "circling" as is claimed and the object only appears once on th eoriginal video - not multiple times as the "commentators" say - and it's not flying around DragonX as the commentators say. Disregard what they say and watch the full video I posted objectively.

So almost all the original points of "evidence" as claimed, are actually either not true or 100% easily explainable.

Sorry, this story is a dud. I almost never give 100% confidence to my claims, when I do know that I can still argue many further points. I can, and will, as soon as I have more time to analyze the original full two hour video.

Why is the obvious truth so hard to believe and claims with zero evidence easy?

Prove me wrong or even find evidence that I am wrong and I'll happily correct myself. Seriously - take this idea of the object being earth lights and try to prove that wrong in some way ... if you try this, (as I have done) you will only discover evidence that it is true, this is how one gets to the truth - by trying to prove oneself wrong, and seeing what you find.

Later
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th December 2018 at 01:24.

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    IMO it looks legit triangle but Im also ok with DeDukshyn always critiquing posts on UFOs. Sometimes he is right on. Triangle UFO' are a reality though, witnessed this one in 2017... notice many dimmer lit areas so these can light up like a Christmas tree...

part 2 shows more of the dimmer ports.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vcYOhZkBI
    Sure but that has one large central light and three lights on each end of the triangle ... that's not what we see in this video which looks like city lights as Kevan posted a clear example above.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

mojo (16th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast