+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Forgotten Solar Plexus

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Cool The Forgotten Solar Plexus

I started looking more into the solar plexus after my son asked me what the solar plexus was when I was singing the song "Don Gato" to him. After Don Gato the cat falls off of the roof, the song lyrics go "Broke his ribs and all his whiskers, meow, meow, meow, and his little solar plexus, meow, meow, meow." When my son asked me about it, I remember as a child wondering the same thing when our music teacher taught us the song. I first imagined the solar plexus as some type of organ that could be physically broken. Eventually I found out it was a chakra or a bundle of nerves.

It made me want to research it some more, because I feel like it isn't talked about as much as the other chakras. I found this site which has some great practical ideas for healing and unblocking the solar plexus, such as diet, teas, affirmations, lifestyle changes.

I've known for a long time that overcoming the victim mentality was important to me, but I didn't realize this was connected to the solar plexus. I've been trying to figure out how to deal with fatigue, so I am going to try some of these ideas.

https://lonerwolf.com/solar-plexus-chakra-healing/
    From the website: "What is the Solar Plexus Chakra?
    The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura, is the center of our willpower, self-esteem, and energy of transformation. Located about six inches above your belly button within your diaphragm, the solar plexus chakra is associated with the color yellow and the element of fire. This chakra is responsible for regulating the energy associated with action, intention, identity, and vitality."

There's no time like the present.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2018), astridmari (19th December 2018), Bruno (14th December 2018), conk (14th December 2018), Elixir (17th December 2018), Franny (14th December 2018), Frenchy (19th December 2018), Inaiá (18th December 2018), Ioneo (15th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), shaberon (16th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2018), toppy (14th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,515 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: The Forgotten Solar Plexus

You are entirely correct.

The Solar Plexus is where spiritual growth begins. It is not trivial. It is for instance called Srinagara or City of Jewels (Mani-pura) because it is the source of Bliss, and if you look at the map you will probably not figure it out in your lifetime. Inwardly is sealed by Gatekeepers. These have the heads of Cuckoo, Goat, Lion, and Snake. The Cuckoo's call is the sound of the heartbeat which is the first sign of awakening. The solar plexus listens to the heart and decides to unite, to purify and gather prana to share. Goat ruminates over experience and determines the best part to use. Lion is speech and is the circulation from solar plexus to throat. Snake is the eventual kundalini power.

Because this is the beginning, all the other ideas that are out there only kick you off the path.

It is the second brain, the fairly hardwired shortcut of reflexes and instincts. Compared to the typical human condition, a complete re-wiring is in order, which could be considered an initiation. Compared to it, the lower centers are almost nothing or not really chakras. So yes, you are best off to develop sensitivity in this region and most importantly, listen to it at all times. When you go some strange place and it cringes, it's asking to leave. Instead we smash it down and tell it to shut up. But once you get it going, it is a real power house. Being good at heart is only worth so much unless the solar plexus is connecting it to the outer world. If that were to happen, maybe the Lion could speak. Until then, that Snake just keeps slithering away from you.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

astridmari (19th December 2018), Daozen (16th December 2018), Elixir (17th December 2018), Jayke (21st December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), Smell the Roses (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I wish people wouldn't regurgitate religious teachings. Gurus are notoriously perverse and quite willing to mislead or outright lie about the esoteric -- it's almost a personality requirement for being a guru. There's much more value in relating personal experience.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

petra (19th December 2018), Smell the Roses (17th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Merry Mom/shaberon

you are both correct- the muscle (tendon?) that controls our breathing aparatus is the most important muscle (tendon?) that controls our lives-

I had a hiatus hernia (rip in my solar plexus) when I was 16 months old (I barely survived- still have faint scars on my belly and on my ankles where I obviosly had tubes of some sort going into me- that was in in 1953)-

my mother asked the surgeon what that would mean for my future; the surgeon told my mother that in increasing yrs. the scar tissue in my diaphragm would strengthen the diaphragm, the pillar of our breathing-

I also have a very wide rib cage and a very wide, big uvular cavity in the back of my mouth/makes for great resonance possibilities-

so I ended up being an opera singer by profession-

I kid you not- you go figure- was there luck in un-luckiness?- was this fate?

I don't have the answer-

please be well all-

Larry

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

astridmari (19th December 2018), Elixir (17th December 2018), Jayke (21st December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), shaberon (17th December 2018), Smell the Roses (17th December 2018), Strat (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018), what is a name? (18th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

That is amazing that you were an opera singer! What a wonderful gift! I’ve been working on remembering to breathe properly. It’s shocking that deep breathing is something that we can forget to do. I remember my high school choir teacher was the first one to explain to me proper breathing using the diaphragm. I know that I personally need to impose my will more upon the universe, as opposed to just letting things happen to me. Since I started consciously working on this, improvements have occurred.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Elixir (17th December 2018), Inaiá (18th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), shaberon (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (17th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I wish people wouldn't regurgitate religious teachings. Gurus are notoriously perverse and quite willing to mislead or outright lie about the esoteric -- it's almost a personality requirement for being a guru. There's much more value in relating personal experience.
    That was not a regurgitation. It is personal experience and knowledge. What are you trying to say is wrong with it??

That was fairly trollish.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Pam (17th December 2018), Smell the Roses (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (17th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    That was not a regurgitation. It is personal experience and knowledge. What are you trying to say is wrong with it??

I thought he was saying that we were sharing our personal experience, and he appreciated it. But who knows? Communication can be rough. I appreciated what you said, Shaberon, because I think I do need to start there with the seat of personal power and connection to the outer world. I studied Eastern Religion in college, but then returned to my Christian roots. It is interesting to me that the painting of Jesus with the Sacred Heart that hangs in many Catholic Churches bears resemblance to teachings about chakras. We can't disregard the parts of religion that still connect to the Source and the Truth. The one I am talking about is something like this one, although the one I usually see in our church is different:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

shaberon (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (17th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I think Shaberon's posts and this thread are useful. Don't see anyhting as a regurgitation. We need to process spiritual truths from 1000 angles before we understand them. I also noticed how someone can have a "good heart" or brain, and yet be unable to make changes in the world. I wondered if this was due to deficiencies in the lower chakras. I have also long been fascinated by the solar plexus chakra's name as "City of Jewels". Mysterious indeed.

Shaberon, I have seen you talk about St Germain, and chelas. If someone had the manipura chakra highly developed, do you think they'd be able to pump enough bliss into the body to rejuvenate it, and slow/reverse aging? What other benefits would an efficient manipura chakra have? It might be a key part of our 'universe creation' inner technology.

I wonder if you could go into the methods you think St Germain used to attain his long life. We could talk about it in this thread, it's as good as anywhere. We know the Comte ate only oats, and no-one else's food. But what about the inner work he may have done. I have a persistent intuition that when we develop the body to a great degree using food, exercise and inner meditation, it will start pumping out "youth chemicals/hormones" though how far we can take this, I have no idea.

Any thoughts, anyone?
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th December 2018 at 01:21.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Inaiá (18th December 2018), Jayke (21st December 2018), shaberon (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Sorry, there is some personal experience in your message, but I turned off toward the beginning where it looked like a recitation of things I've read elsewhere.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

shaberon (19th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I think Shaberon's posts and this thread are useful. Don't see anyhting as a regurgitation. We need to process spiritual truths from 1000 angles before we understand them. I also noticed how someone can have a "good heart" or brain, and yet be unable to make changes in the world. I wondered if this was due to deficiencies in the lower chakras. I have also long been fascinated by the solar plexus chakra's name as "City of Jewels". Mysterious indeed.

Shaberon, I have seen you talk about St Germain, and chelas. If someone had the manipura chakra highly developed, do you think they'd be able to pump enough bliss into the body to rejuvenate it, and slow/reverse aging? What other benefits would an efficient manipura chakra have? It might be a key part of our 'universe creation' inner technology.

I wonder if you could go into the methods you think St Germain used to attain his long life. We could talk about it in this thread, it's as good as anywhere. We know the Comte ate only oats, and no-one else's food. But what about the inner work he may have done. I have a persistent intuition that when we develop the body to a great degree using food, exercise and inner meditation, it will start pumping out "youth chemicals/hormones" though how far we can take this, I have no idea.

Any thoughts, anyone?
    I'm really interested in the above.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Jayke (21st December 2018), shaberon (19th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

All I can say is my relationships with some people have drastically improved now I am doing some heavy solar plexus (and occasionally navel/heart) chakra work. I'm using a modified Carlos Castaneda type recapitulation exercise to clear out the darker energy signatures. It is slow and heavy going work, like cleaning out a 5 kilometer deep closet that has been left to fester for 20 years. So much gunk...

I am convinced that the solar plexus chakra (along with the navel and heart centers) is one of the master interfaces between the physical body and our physical reality. I can almost feel it generating the physical universe and get a feel for the refresh rate as it generates reality, so to speak. The energy signature it puts out is frighteningly complex and multi-layered... like 20, or even 200 antennas broadcasting at once. Think of how complicated our lives are, and consider if that complexity was generated through the solar plexus chakra as one of the primary reality generating nodes. When I go in deep I see a red/grey flame mixed with sparks. I note how that signature corresponds exactly with the status of my life right now. As I clear out the grey, the grey in my life dissipates, and gives way to more vibrant colours/experiences. Clearing out the deeper energy centers may be one of the most worthwhile things a human can do.

We come full spiral to the start of the discussion. As Shaberon says: it is not trivial.
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th December 2018 at 15:34.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Jayke (21st December 2018), shaberon (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), what is a name? (19th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

All I can say is my relationships with some people have drastically improved now I am doing some heavy solar plexus (and occasionally navel/heart) chakra work. I'm using a modified Carlos Castaneda type recapitulation exercise to clear out the darker energy signatures. It is slow and heavy going work, like cleaning out a 5 kilometer deep closet that has been left to fester for 20 years. So much gunk...

I am convinced that the solar plexus chakra (along with the navel and heart centers) is one of the master interfaces between the physical body and our physical reality. I can almost feel it generating the physical universe and get a feel for the refresh rate as it generates reality, so to speak. The energy signature it puts out is frighteningly complex and multi-layered... like 20, or even 200 antennas broadcasting at once. Think of how complicated our lives are, and consider if that complexity was generated through the solar plexus chakra as one of the primary reality generating nodes. When I go in deep I see a red/grey flame mixed with sparks. I note how that signature corresponds exactly with the status of my life right now. As I clear out the grey, the grey in my life dissipates, and gives way to more vibrant colours/experiences. Clearing out the deeper energy centers may be one of the most worthwhile things a human can do.

We come full spiral to the start of the discussion. As Shaberon says: it is not trivial.
    I must same I'm grateful to Castaneda for referring to the solar plexus as the stomach rather than some pretentious term like solar plexus. He talks about building power in the stomach, which I experimented with for awhile. People really noticed it and males and aggressive women would challenge me, whereas more mellow men and women would be drawn to me. When people would challenge me, if I stared them down, I had "won" and would gather more power in my belly. I found myself becoming covetous and protective of the animal power I was gathering, and it ultimately seemed childish, so I gave it up, along with the consideration there was anything to win or lose in that game of spatial domination.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

shaberon (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I must same I'm grateful to Castaneda for referring to the solar plexus as the stomach rather than some pretentious term like solar plexus. He talks about building power in the stomach, which I experimented with for awhile. People really noticed it and males and aggressive women would challenge me, whereas more mellow men and women would be drawn to me. When people would challenge me, if I stared them down, I had "won" and would gather more power in my belly. I found myself becoming covetous and protective of the animal power I was gathering, and it ultimately seemed childish, so I gave it up, along with the consideration there was anything to win or lose in that game of spatial domination.
    The way you talk to people in this thread is kind of silly. From your initial 'regurgitating' comments, plus using words like pretentious + childish, you seem to be trying to score points. If you continue like that I'll just ignore you. I guess you will now rollback, act nice, and claim you didn't mean to come across like that.

I use solar plexus because it's the convention. The stomach and top of the stomach are different chakra locations, if you look on an energy center chart. So we need words to differentiate them. Please, tell me... what words would a grounded, salt-of-the-Earth straight talker use to tell the difference? I'm listening.

If you are looking to cure a disease, increase stamina, gain more stability, undertake a great enterprise like building a business or app... or do anything that takes a lot of power, storing energy is by no means childish. It might be one of the major keys to success in life. If you can't think of anything more imaginative to do with stored energy than stare people down (or snipe at people in threads) that is down to your lack of imagination.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Hym (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

St. Germain also ate dry baked white chicken meat and used an extremely potent laxative made of senna pods. The main clue he gave was--did you ever see me eat anyone else's food? No, he only ate something that he personally prepared.

As just legend, he was trained in the Himalayas, and as reasonably recorded fact, trained in alchemy in the court of Persia.

"Stomach" or "navel" is the most common Buddhist expression for solar plexus, which is itself still a good name, as a distributor of solar energy. Sometimes called Surya (Sun) chakra. It is also the Fixed Fire of the Body according to the oldest system, Agni or Fire Philosophy, responsible for warmth from digestion as well as inner heat or tummo, the ability that lets you go out naked and melt snow six feet around you.

Earlier, if it may be seen I was not regurgitating, the gatekeepers I mentioned of course have a source. If you are familiar with the "Tibetan Book of the Dead", let's put it this way. That title is a complete misunderstanding. They already have a book of the dead, Sarvadurgati Parishodana. The other one is really just a meditation for the living by visualizing death. It is a small slice of what would be more accurately entitled Liberation by Encountering Peaceful and Wrathful Deities. This whole system is a map of the human aura and subtle body, and is about manipulating it by mental, rather than physical methods.

There aren't quite any equivalents to this system. Mostly, Hinduism derived its inner work from Buddhism. Taoism has something similar, but I only know it as a philosophy, and not its working details.

The main personal experience I have that makes me any different from most people was a very powerful blast of kundalini that went on for about six years until I forced it to stop. I've yet to meet anyone who experienced it to this degree. Someone came online a few months ago and mentioned it but they unsubscribed, after stating they had done the weirdness of converting the Hindu Durga into the Sumerian Innana. I couldn't figure that one out. Anyway, yes, I'm positive that stuff is completely real and is exactly what it says it is, according to any reliable source. The main difference between Hinduism and Buddhism is philosophy and method. Pretty much all of the Hindu or Hatha Yoga techniques originate in the Root Chakra. Buddhism starts at the navel, if you will, and the whole thing is about purifying the senses and training the mind to transcend or withdraw from them.

If you look at the word "Pranayama" you will usually find a bunch of specialized breathing techniques. These are physical methods that can rush the process, throw you into something you don't understand, and then you will be like me, driving down the highway at sixty miles an hour and suddenly everything turns white. You can't find the world. The only thing I ever hit was a speed limit sign, which was mounted in a cement-filled tire, so it bounced away. The word contains prana, life, and yama, death--however, death is kind of the extreme extension of its basic meaning, which is restraint. So, pranayama doesn't really mean special breathing techniques, it is a subtle inner process of restraining the life force from following its normal pathways through the senses.

The kundalini definitely is not trivial, it will be happy to mess you up mentally and physically and so I believe it is best not to use physical triggers on it, but to use the primarily mental methods of Buddhism. I did not have this available at the time, and it would have really helped. It definitely will not start you on day one and say, ok, we're going to shoot lightning through you and it will be like all the best sex and drugs you can have at once multiplied by a million. It is all about purification and mental preparation. Admittedly, I don't think anyone can be shown to have lived for centuries doing this; St. Germain was observed as not aging from 1710-1785, and there may be others like this. There are some Hindu extremists who have remained in trance for over fifty years. Cellular activity, breath, and heart, can be stopped, and the body remain alive indefinitely, but in terms of normal activity, all we can say is some people seem not to age as usual.

Daozen's remark sounds accurate to me, in that the physical universe isn't even there, it is a mental projection with a complex interface. Diaphragm or stomach being the main input-output towards the world, and is the heart governed by this as if under a dictatorship, it sure is. The ultimate goal of training is to consciously enter the heart, which is tied in knots and buried in layers. If you were able to access it right now, it would feel like death. It is like death. It is the "Knower of all states of consciousness". Death is typically cold and rather non-blissful. And so it is changing the nature of the stomach or solar plexus which adds warmth and bliss to that state of being. If a minor stage of yoga is to be able to sleep and awaken with complete memory and no lapse of consciousness, then ultimately, death and the reincarnation cycle will be something you pass through fully mentally coherently. Buddhism is not teaching you to escape this, at least not Mahayana Buddhism, which commands you to remain until everyone has attained this.

Red is the color of the "Female Seed" which predominantly resides in the abdomen. In the symbolic gatekeepers, Lion is Red, and this is what we use to regulate speech. Rather than animalistic dominance, it is intended to make the voice into a magical healer and peacemaker. The Catholic claddagh or Flaming Heart does show something similar, but, I am not sure if they describe a method to operate it? Sense withdrawal is the first major step in Buddhist yoga, which, upon comparison, is a reversed mirror-image of the system of Patanjali, which carries the definition of pranayama as specialized breathing techniques.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Hym (19th December 2018), Jayke (21st December 2018), petra (19th December 2018), Swan (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018), what is a name? (19th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

You are entirely correct.

The Solar Plexus is where spiritual growth begins....
    That's similar to what my mother tried to teach me - she said the solar plexus is where the spirit goes in. I imagine that'd be how it could "get out" too - but maybe not!

Thanks TomKat. Okay well the only personal experience I have regarding my solar plexus is feeling like I'm catching invisible baseballs with my stomach. So something's definitely going on in my solar plexus area. The idea that the weird feeling is happening due to "stuff being poked into me" is just a bit disturbing though.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Hym (19th December 2018), shaberon (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

editted :-
    "Stomach" or "navel" is the most common Buddhist expression...which is itself still a good name,... , responsible for warmth from digestion as well as inner heat or tummo, the ability that lets you go out naked and melt snow six feet around you. St. Germain was observed as not aging from 1710-1785, and there may be others like this. .
    tummo, I always thought the word ' Tummy ', was contracted from ' Stomach ', but, thanks to ' Merry Mom's 'thread, and your post, I'm now thinking that
    tummo would probably be the closer root of the word ' Tummy' ...

I realise my comment is not constructive, simply wanted to say, thanks Shaberon, for this 'titbit'. You see, I really believe in the work of Jordan Maxwell, and how Symbols and Words carry hidden power. Thamks everyone !

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Jayke (21st December 2018), shaberon (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The way you talk to people in this thread is kind of silly. From your initial 'regurgitating' comments, plus using words like pretentious + childish, you seem to be trying to score points. If you continue like that I'll just ignore you. I guess you will now rollback, act nice, and claim you didn't mean to come across like that.

I use solar plexus because it's the convention. The stomach and top of the stomach are different chakra locations, if you look on an energy center chart. So we need words to differentiate them. Please, tell me... what words would a grounded, salt-of-the-Earth straight talker use to tell the difference? I'm listening.

If you are looking to cure a disease, increase stamina, gain more stability, undertake a great enterprise like building a business or app... or do anything that takes a lot of power, storing energy is by no means childish. It might be one of the major keys to success in life. If you can't think of anything more imaginative to do with stored energy than stare people down (or snipe at people in threads) that is down to your lack of imagination.
    I don't store energy in the stomach anymore, it was an experiment about 35 years ago. I admit to disliking would-be teachers or leaders, but I did not use ad hominems the way you are doing now. If you have a personal experience to relate about any subject under the sun, I would like to hear it. If you are teaching everyone about some chart you read, well I guess I'm too old to care. I would be interested in what you have perceived regarding the stomach center, or any other center. not what you read about it though.
    Last edited by TomKat; 20th December 2018 at 01:54.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

shaberon (20th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The main personal experience I have that makes me any different from most people was a very powerful blast of kundalini that went on for about six years until I forced it to stop.
    Wow! I stopped fooling with the stomach center when it started generating a lot of heat. I truly was afraid I was going to spontaneously combust.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

shaberon (20th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wow! I stopped fooling with the stomach center when it started generating a lot of heat. I truly was afraid I was going to spontaneously combust.
    Yep. One day I was at lunch and the heat slipped out the side and felt like I was going to incinerate. I showed someone my back and they said it was beet red and quite hot. So although for the normal person, "level one" is the difficulty of building heat in the first place, but then you have to keep working to learn how to restrain it.

The main problem I had--I guess since I was mostly a nice person who did good things--that allowed to it generate bliss. And this was so intense, that, in terms of consciousness, I was eroded, pretty much flatlined. In other words, I felt great and was happy, but without becoming a wiser and stronger person. It was too easy to get attached to this basic ignition technique, and I never added the extra components that are needed mentally.

That is why I am spending so much time on the intellectual side. The thing is so powerful that it will eventually come back. It started to last year, but I had to prevent it again because now the environment is highly unfavorable. My choice is basically to either mentally train in a way that keeps me fit for the outer world, or, at some point in time, it will make me an invalid, if not an outright vegetable. This is why I favor a teaching that clearly emphasizes this energy must be invested into the voice. It looks at how letters and words are built "from nothing" into speech, and how that is normally the most powerful kind of hypnotism and deception. Why is the mind usually full of a voice that runs automatically, doing its own thing? This is to be disabled and replaced by something carefully sifted from the solar plexus. That is the gate. I utterly failed previously from taking bliss to be the destination. It's only a stepping stone. So I join the work of raising Lions. It's actually pretty simple, unless you have a lot of general information and hatha yoga in the way, or if you have doubts about the teaching. At least that much is no longer an obstacle. Back then, there was too much "what if this is wrong?" and "let's carefully consider everyone's opinion". That is a necessary phase called Goat, and since mine has ruminated and found the best parts to use, there is no longer any confusion or doubt.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Jayke (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread