+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amazing Crop Circle appears 1991/Germany and 3 discs found underneath.....

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Amazing Crop Circle appears 1991/Germany and 3 discs found underneath.....

Whisper , just take the time to wade through the very detailed research results contained in the Metabunk discussion . They close further sensible discussion , imho.
    Regardless , the very top line incident happenings make you smile -- would super intelligent life forms really behave in that speculated fashion . It defies anything sensible , practical and efficient .
    But it does make a moderately amusing hoax .

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Default Re: Amazing Crop Circle appears 1991/Germany and 3 discs found underneath.....

hello ripple,

thanks for the information. I did check it out.

I must say, I believe this can't be human made, out of severall reasons. I did my own research some years ago already about this case. There are to many facts, nobody can explain for example about the silver disc.....

Everything made out of earth silver in a high %...would be soft and easy to bend...like for example sterling silver (925).

But in this case the structur of this silver (1000) disc is diffrent, the silver pure but stone hard.........which nobody can explain.......

Very important here is the structur of the metall, which is only to see through the microsope. Like I wrote before....it was checked twice by 2 diffrent labatories...with the same results. Nobody in both labatories seen anything similar like this before....talking about the structur of the discs. Both discs checked, Silver & Bronze had those unknow structures which been new to the labatory workers.

Nobody can explain how those discs been made also...without melting the metall and putting it into a form....... (look at the back side of the disc)

The artist you named before, was the one who had the lab check up of the discs made in order of the owner. The owner wants to stay anonymous because there was a group of people who wanted to steal those discs. They even did break into houses, because they thought the discs are inside.

In the video I posted you can see the original Silver and Bronze disc.....

I can not tell how a more advanced life form communicates. They might have a total diffrent thinking which we don*t understand yet.

But I believe...this was made out of some high importance. I hope one day we will understand the meaning of it.

The whole case is not new to me. I know this long time alreadyI did post it, for those who did not hear about it yet.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 21st December 2018 at 09:42.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

greybeard (21st December 2018), justntime2learn (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    maybe the crop circle was made like this? :

could be.....

I know this is old stuff, but very interesting. That`s why I posted it here
    Someone came forward and took credit for this hoax. A video company made it as an example of their capabilities. Then of course we have to ask, is the hoax a hoax? To hide what could be a real event? No way to know conclusively.

One other anomaly that the lady did not address(video, Why Crop Circles Are Not Man Made) is that of particle distribution in the ground. Metal particles are randomly distributed in normal soil, but inside crop circles the distribution is patterned and anything but random.
    Last edited by conk; 21st December 2018 at 15:58.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

5. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Seabreeze (21st December 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Those light balls do actually exist. There was an incident at a nuclear facility some years ago in Germany. It was on the news then. The security web cam did catch it also. I remember they did shut down the facility for a while, when those light balls (UFO`s) appeared out of security reasons. Being in Germany at that time, I did see and hear it on the news media TV/Radio/Newspaper then.

To call it a hoax later on........is proably just a try to hide the event, like in many other cases also.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 22nd December 2018 at 06:27.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

conk (28th December 2018), greybeard (22nd December 2018), raregem (21st December 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

It is very dangerous , Whisper , to jump from one assertion ----- " ----- Which nobody can explain --- " ( and who exactly is 'nobody ' ? ) and then use that to infer a giant conclusion ( the Aliens are here ) which is without any logical link back to the statement . An abuse of good discussion ..
    More interesting , imho , is to look at Uncle Clif's premise in his latest video which contends that the most significant fact about the million abductions that occur ( each year? ) , is the fact that they are virtually unreported in the MSM and any attempt to even introduce the subject is immediately ridiculed .Trashed .
    Mister High likens this to several serious car crashes in your neighbourhood week after week but this matter being completely under-reported let alone discussed .Namely , there is a war of sorts being waged with victims all over the planet but ' nobody' is informed and the MSM keeps silent except for an occasional story for comical effect --- little green or grey chaps doing naughty things in their mother ships etc .
    I am only the messenger and only prepared to raise the matter because imho Clif High is the cleverest guy I have ever come across on the Internet and by some distance -- both in his breadth of knowledge and its details ,and in the depth of his commentaries . Estimated IQ 180 . -- my guess .
    Of course that in itself does not give him an exclusive path to truth and wisdom .I listen and respect but keep my own counsel . But his basic point is an interesting one and even my limited knowledge of abduction events and testimonies shows me that there is 99% more hard information to digest and work on in this area than we have so far seen from the area of Crop Circle analysis .

9. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Amazing Crop Circle appears 1991/Germany and 3 discs found underneath.....

hey ripple,

I wrote : Nobody can explain how those discs been made also...without melting the metal and putting it into a form....... (look at the back side of the disc)....... ....a gold smith was asked in this case and he could not say how to create a disc like this......(it was said in the german video above)

nothing wrong with this. This is fact so far.

And I am not jumping here and there. I would say - YOU DO - !! This is not a Thread about ET abductions either. If you like to talk about abductions, you might should start your own thread with this subject.

Or maybe you start a thread about what Clif High has to say? You say, you are a messenger....than you should make up your own threads, is my opinion. I am sure who is interested into your subjects will pay attention to it.

This thread is about crop circles and the evidence found here and facts about it.
    earth is a dangerous place, not only because of those who do evil - because of those who watch and do nothing against it!!! A.E.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 22nd December 2018 at 09:39.

10. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

No need to fall out.
    This is, at least partly, a conspiracy theory web site, so no matter what the subject you will get those who agree and those who want to debunk.

I believe what you have posted Whisper is in good faith and probably true.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Seabreeze (22nd December 2018)

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

greybeard (22nd December 2018)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    No need to fall out.
    This is, at least partly, a conspiracy theory web site, so no matter what the subject you will get those who agree and those who want to debunk.

I believe what you have posted Whisper is in good faith and probably true.

Chris
    Exactly , Chris .
    But by the same token I believe the "German " story to be tosh of the highest order with clear and detailed hard evidence and testimony to support my humble opinion .

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One can always find "evidence" to support or demolish a post.
    Regardless there are a lot of crop circles that pass the test and a lot that dont
    Those that dont, do not devalue the ones that are genuine.
    My way of dealing with any paradox --discrepancies in the evidence, is the thought "May be so"
    Agencies have an agenda to discredit stories like this.

Chris

16. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whisper you may want to have a look at this
    Chris
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1265365

17. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Seabreeze (22nd December 2018)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

One can always find "evidence" to support or demolish a post.
    Regardless there are a lot of crop circles that pass the test and a lot that dont
    Those that dont, do not devalue the ones that are genuine.
    My way of dealing with any paradox --discrepancies in the evidence, is the thought "May be so"
    Agencies have an agenda to discredit stories like this.

Chris

I cannot easily accept that , Chris .
    I have seen more circles than I ever wanted to see -- in hindsight . And I am still awaiting one which suggests non terrestrial authorship . That is , where there is hard evidence which makes such a conclusion 95%+ probable and , better still , is just one of many such occurrences .
    And I also cannot understand your comment about agencies having agendas which scientifically try to discredit stories . Either stories are supported scientifically , or they are not . Agencies might troll, ridicule and confuse matters etc . But however hard they try , they cannot twist 'hard ' evidence , if it really exists .

19. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ripple you can believe or disbelieve as you wish.
    A lot of evidence that some crop circles are man made and some are quite different in the texture of the wheat being affected and weaved.
    It could be claimed that all circles are man made--some using advanced human technology.
    Its not really my subject.
    All humans have an agenda--science is not the exact science that we are led to believe--it changes evolves.
    Truth is constant unchanging.

Chris

20. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

conk (28th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Truth is constant unchanging.

Chris
    Thanks you have restated my very point , Chris . All that you have added is the accepted caveat that a theory is only the 'truth ' until a new set of results from alternative hypotheses forces amendments or the need to restate a basic position .
    But all of that is entirely different from presenting a hypothesis on nothing but feeling and misrepresentations of scientific method . Which was and remains a basic position .

22. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

mountain_jim (15th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2