+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Consciousness Matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,082 times in 8,174 posts

Default The Consciousness Matrix

A document released to the public in 2003 shows what the CIA and military have been thinking about. Are they all nuts, or are they ahead of the rest of us ?

The full document can be downloaded directly from the CIA website here:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...001700210016-5
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Bob (17th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), drneglector (16th December 2018), earthdreamer (12th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th October 2020), Gracy (8th June 2019), Inversion (25th November 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Krist (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), Peter UK (27th July 2019), raregem (16th December 2018), RogeRio (29th July 2019), RunningDeer (16th December 2018), Satori (16th December 2018), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Star Tsar (4th June 2019), toppy (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019), XelNaga (4th June 2019), Zirconian (12th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Bob (16th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), earthdreamer (12th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), norman (16th December 2018), Pam (17th December 2018), raregem (16th December 2018), Savannah (4th October 2020), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Star Tsar (4th June 2019), the_real_dave-id (14th September 2020), toppy (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018), Zirconian (12th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: The Consciousness Matrix

More here .... Posted a few weeks back.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Consciousness.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), earthdreamer (12th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), norman (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), RunningDeer (16th December 2018), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Star Tsar (4th June 2019), toppy (17th December 2018), Zirconian (12th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

A dissertation of Monroe's "Hemi-Synch" essentially an advertisement to buy his tapes.. (hmm) make it sound believable.. https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...001700210016-5

From what I can recall CIA never paid any more attention to Monroe after claims of miraculous powers didn't develop after using such methods and techniques. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe

More CIA historical: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210007-5.pdf

(PS - I personally abandoned any of the "Monroe" stuff in 1990 finding it absurd).
    Last edited by Bob; 16th December 2018 at 19:21.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Bumping this thread. Frequency and vibration inform "the world"

Coincidental clues support the notion that we are experiencing a "created" reality .... sacred geometry and the inherent harmony we can observe in nature indicates the workings of creation.

Quote Throughout history, numerous clues and hints regarding geometry and frequency have been staring at us, calling to us, and waiting for us to put them into place like pieces of a giant puzzle. Here at the dawn of a new age, this sonic-geometric puzzle is finally nearing completion, revealing the building blocks of a language based on energy, frequency and form.
    ​How will we use it? With whom will we be communicating? Now that we know the basics of this new language, maybe we are ready to begin the conversation.... again? Eric Rankin
    Rankin's Sonic Geometry is a documentary that I return to watch again and again.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), earthdreamer (3rd June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Joe (5th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (4th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Star Tsar (4th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019), XelNaga (5th June 2019), Zirconian (12th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Rizwan Virk is the author of Treasure Hunt.

Have you ever wished you had a wise old mentor who could tell you where to go next in your career or your life? An “Obi-Wan Kenobi”-type figure who could not only offer specific advice on handling day-to-day decisions, but could guide you to the people and places that would make a difference in your life and career? Let Rizwan Virk, a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur and investor, show you how to learn to tune into messages that are coming to us all the time from the hidden worlds. These messages, which take the form of synchronicity, hunches, gut feelings, visions, experiences of déjà vu, bodily sensations, and even in our dreams while we are awake or asleep, are like clues in our own personal Treasure Hunt.

Rizwan Virk is a successful entrepreneur, video game pioneer, film producer, venture capitalist and bestselling author. Riz’s software products have been used by the largest enterprises in the world, and his mobile games, including Tap Fish and Penny Dreadful: Demimonde, have been downloaded by millions of players.

Quote MIT’s Rizwan Virk on Simulation Theory, AKA Intelligent Design
    David Klinghoffer | @d_klinghoffer
    April 11, 2019,

Rizwan Virk

An MIT computer scientist, Rizwan Virk, has a new book out, The Simulation Hypothesis, making the case again that we live not in a “base reality” (a real world) but, more likely, in a computer simulation. What are the odds, in his view? “I would say it’s somewhere between 50 and 100 percent. I think it’s more likely that we’re in simulation than not.”

Scott Adams, a favorite commentator of mine, thinks so as well and concedes that this is amounts to a form of ID, albeit not the kind advocated by our more familiar design proponents. Says Adams, “The odds of us having an intelligent design, meaning we’re created by another species of humans, are pretty close to 100 percent.”

Alternative Versions of Simulation Theory
    In an interview, Virk points out interestingly that the thesis comes in two forms.

The basic idea is that everything we see around us, including the Earth and the universe, is part of a very sophisticated MMORPG (a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game) and that we are players in this game. The hypothesis itself comes in different forms.

In one version, we’re all A.I. within a simulation that’s running on somebody else’s computer. In another version, we are “player characters,” conscious things that exist outside the simulation and we inhabit characters, just like you might take on the character of an elf or dwarf in a fantasy RPG.

A “Self-Refuting” Idea?
    The first version of the idea, at least, would seem to be self-refuting, as neuroscientist Michael Egnor has noted here in the past.

We begin with this question: What is computation? Computation is a mapping of an input to an output according to a set of rules (an algorithm). The output is a function of the input, calculated for each independent variable in the input. For example, as I type this post, the electrical signal evoked by each keystroke is mapped to a pattern of electrons on my computer screen, according to the rules of the algorithm in my Microsoft Word program.

Note that the mapping is independent of the meaning of the input and the output signals. Microsoft Word pays no heed to the meanings conveyed by my keystrokes. The program doesn’t “care” whether I am typing an essay or a poem or a novel. It doesn’t even really care that I am typing anything at all. It merely maps the electrical signal generated by my keystrokes to electrical signals on my computer screen. It is an electro-mechanical process, not any kind of comprehension. Computation is mapping of signals, and pays no heed to the meaning of the signals it maps. Computation pays no heed to the meaning of anything.

Now, the next question. What is the mind? What is the human ability by which we ask the question “Am I living in a computer simulation?” What is it about a thought that distinguishes a thought from other things, like physical objects? Nineteenth-century German philosopher Franz Brentano gave an answer that seems decisive: Thoughts are always about something, whereas physical objects are never (intrinsically) about anything. He called this aboutness of thoughts “intentionality,” using a word derived from the scholastic philosophers’ theory of mind that dates back to Aristotle.

Thoughts are intentional, in the sense that they always point to something — to a concept, to an object, to a person, etc. Our thoughts always have an object (conceptual or physical) to which they are intrinsically directed. Our thoughts always mean something.

So are we living in a computer simulation? As I noted above, meaning is precisely what computation lacks. The most fundamental human power — the power of thought to have meaning — is just what a computer simulation cannot do.

Computation is syntax, whereas thought is semantics. If we were living in a computer simulation, and our mind were computation, the one thing we couldn’t do is think.

We couldn’t ask the question “Are we living in a computer simulation?” if we were living in a computer simulation. The irony here is that, of all the possible fundamental truths of reality, the notion that we are living in such a simulation is the one we can rule out simply because it’s self-refuting.

If we are living in a computer simulation, we couldn’t think to ask the question.

That would seem to answer decisively Virk’s first version of the simulation theory. But the second, basically a highly persuasive virtual reality, may be a different story.

Like Adams, I’m given pause by how often stories in the news, especially the names of figures in the news, are so perfect, “on the nose,” or ironic that it appears to show the hands of the simulators. Or, simulation theory aside, it could also mean that the intelligent agent responsible for the design of our “base reality” has a sense of humor, which seems highly likely.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (4th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Zirconian (12th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote If Reality is a Computer Simulation — What Happens if I Hack it?

Shelly Fagan

I set out to hack the computer simulation that controls our reality. Spoiler alert, it went much better than I anticipated. Yes, you can try it, too.

In 2003, Swedish philosopher Nick Bostrum proposed we may be existing in a virtual reality orchestrated by our descendants who wanted to recreate their ancestors. He suggested that if technology advanced to the point where we could create such a virtual world, we would likely create multiple copies.

If our descendants managed this feat sometime in the future, Bostrum argued, then the odds were that you and I are one of many copies living in a simulation rather than the base reality.

If Bostrum is correct, this implies we are simply reliving an earlier existence. Our lives, or at least the major milestones, are predetermined, our choices already made, and our decisions only seem to be spontaneous.

Others propose we are living a computer game where we have little control. Our choices do not change those events we are destined to experience.

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson thinks the odds are 50–50 that we are living in a computer simulation. Others think it is pretty much impossible that we aren’t.

What Religion Tells Us

The idea of this is hardly new.

The ancient Gnostics believed we were under the control of malevolent Archons. These beings were minions of the Demiurge, a kind of false god who stands between man and the transcendent God of the universe. Archons rule mankind through eons of devious trickery. Our souls are trapped in a kind of prison on this planet until we gain sufficient knowledge to free ourselves from the cycle of control.

In many eastern philosophies, the world is considered to be an illusion, or maya. Whether you call it a computer simulation, or something else, the dynamic is the same.

Reality is not what it appears to be and we are being duped.

What Can We Do With This Intel?

I wondered if that was the case, could we disrupt the simulation -- if even for a moment.

If everything is predetermined, then any attempt to disrupt the illusion from inside a simulation is also predetermined. My ancestor may have tried this same trick and this would be anticipated by the program.

We have no way of knowing if our choice is truly a rebellion or something we were destined to try.
    If we are merely playing roles in a computer game, then the program knows what I am going to do and is able to sabotage my efforts. Or, choices are the natural extension of our biology.

In other words, the simulation would have already anticipated my attempts because it has a godlike view of all my actions either because I did it in the past, I am predictable or it controls what I experience.

Reality Tunnels

If we live in a simulation but free will does exist, it is likely our agency is restricted to those choices to keep us on a path to major life events.

It doesn’t matter if we go to dinner or a movie with the blind date, as long as we end up meeting so we can marry them.

Some might call this “destiny.”

If we have a specific milestone, the control over us may be coded into our preferences and our dislikes to keep us on track.

So life isn’t so much a path, but a tunnel. We can move about within the narrow focus of our reality but we are always traveling to predetermined destinations.

We are only free to choose the options presented to us. But Choice A or Choice B always leads to predetermined Outcome Y from the script. Or we are hardwired to always choose A because we have never had a preference for B.

The idea we have free will is an illusion inside the illusion.
    Our options are limited because the outcome has already been decided.

We can move within our reality tunnel, but we can’t move outside it.

Can we move the tunnel?
    If we take a detour from our life path, might we meet someone who gives us a piece of information that changes everything?

Would going off script create a disturbance in the simulation which forces it to recalibrate and loosen control until it sorts it out?

What happens when we introduce true randomness into our reality?
    A Thought Experiment

What if you could go to the refrigerator and instead of choosing an apple or an orange, you were presented with a completely random choice that you had absolutely no influence over?

What if you were given the option of a kumquat? Perhaps you give this a try and like it.

You might take advantage of opportunities to try other new foods. You may become more aware of other choices and options you previously ignored. As a result, you are no longer defaulting to Choice A.

In other words, what would changing yourself, or your own mindset through a wholly novel experience do to the simulation?

I decided to find out.

Enter Fatum
    A group of researchers have been toying with the idea of “digging rabbit holes in reality.” The US-based group refers to themselves as “randonauts.” The group reports on Reddit. A rough outline is posted on Github.

Fatum Theory is based on deterministic fate and its byproducts. The project is a collective of participants interested in using quantum randomness to introduce novelty into their own reality tunnel. The theory and science behind it is cumbersome and complex and probably best suited for more scholarly publications — and written by someone in academia.

One organizer related to me that it takes up to a month for most people to grasp the project. What I have posted here is a very watered down introduction to the theory. Researchers have their own theories on how this works.

Basically, using a quantum source, the researchers have programmed a bot to find locations. These random points are outside of the researcher’s predetermined life path. By visiting these locations, the Randonaut briefly moves off script and disrupts the simulation. They also change their own view of the world.

Even though these coordinates are local, they are often in areas that are novel and previously unexplored by the researcher. Randonauts are encouraged to notice signs, graffiti or pick up innocuous items as “tokens” of their experience.

Many Randonauts report a sense of despair or dread discouraging them from participating in the research.

Although it may be predetermined that you would travel “somewhere”, there is no way for the simulation to predict the location provided by the quantum source. The “where” is truly random and novel.

The general consensus is to have a clear intent of what you want to change in your reality tunnel, then set out to explore three locations.

My Experience

After my invitation to participate in the research, I was able to grasp the goals only after reading and rereading the source documents over several days.

I decided my intention was to improve my writing career. I chose three random locations and spent an afternoon exploring.

The first struck me as a place I did not want to ever live in and I could not get out of the neighborhood fast enough. That experience was somewhat depressing. Honestly, if I hadn’t planned to write this article, I would have abandoned the experiment.

The second was something like my dream home, in a very upscale, yet hidden neighborhood. I did not know this place existed even though it was within a mile of my home. The third was an area of a public park I had never visited.

There was a subtle shift in my perspective resulting in a greater sense of hope about life in general. I immediately noticed that people were friendlier and a few waved to me as I drove to the locations.

Starting the next day, everything in my life changed for the better. In the span of a week, I had more positive events occur than had happened during any given year in the past decade.

I was floored.

The changes included multiple job offers — some from applications made six months earlier — to receiving surprise money in the mail. The attention my stories garnered nearly tripled. From the day before to the day after my quantum explorations, I had a five fold increase in traffic.

If this article gets a good deal of attention, then you will know why.

Update: Graph speaks for itself

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*Ba1D7sKHEseKl4RJ7B_rAg.png[/IMG]

hacking reality playlist
    Last edited by Delight; 3rd June 2019 at 23:51.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Joe (5th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (4th June 2019), Rich (5th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), XelNaga (4th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

In the previous post, in the article If Reality is a Computer Simulation — What Happens if I Hack it? by Shelly Fagan, reference was made to a Reddit project Fatum. This is an explanation of the project. It reminds me of how we are often completely tied into a pattern of daily life and the suggestion is made to take different routes to work, do new things. And I note that changing one's patterns can create a dread of what the unknown may bring called here "the Despair meme".

One of my questions as I confront the seeming imposing constrictions I perceive is "Am I the reason this is in my reality?" Many areas I have studied including Hooponopono talk about the responsibility we have for every aspect of what we observe.

This is a challenging teaching BUT it seems I cannot bear the feeling of the walls that seem to closing. SO... I plan to try to take on the challenge. Is it possible to use the information and break my own patterns? I have the idea that if this is a simulation, we can be (or become) a player. Can this be the way to remain free?

Quote Foundational Theory of Fatum Project

The Fatum Project was born as an attempt to research unknown spaces outside predetermined probability-tunnels of the holistic world and has become a fully functional reality-tunnel creating machine that digs rabbit holes to wonderland.

It consists of technical, causal and memetic parts, that we'll describe in the article below.

Probability Blind-Spots
    All things in the world are causally connected with each other and everything that happens, including our thoughts, is usually determined by the sum of all environmental factors. This makes the world close to deterministic. The patterns arising in the network of these relations, reduce even random actions to a limited set of possible outcomes. That’s how attractors appear, like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierpi...gle#Chaos_game
    This means that no matter what choices you make, and no matter how many variations on how your day may pass, there are always some places where you simply cannot be, because none of the chains of your decisions leads there.

Interesting that such places may be somewhere nearby. On your street there may be a lane in which you will never think to look and you do not even know about its existence. What could be hiding in such blind spots? And what could be hiding in places where no one looks at all? This is the first question of our experiment. There may be magical creatures or aliens or a pile of garbage, no one knows for sure.

To find such places, it was decided to create points with random coordinates and go there, regardless of whether they look interesting or convenient to visit. So the chance to get to a blind spot increases markedly. Remarkable, that after several trips, researchers found dozens of new places near their house, they had never seen before. It is possible to enhance the effect by building chains of random points, thereby creating entire unusual routes for yourself.

Butterfly effect
    Next was the question of what were long-term consequences of a researcher staying in a place where he should never have been. How much can determinism be broken? Will the clockwork of the universe fail from changing its gear position? Will the objects found in these places or the images seen generate cascades of events drastically changing everything around?

This is quite possible if we consider that all people exists within their own tunnel of reality, shaped by their qualities, habits and perceptions. Even just a very different person from us can live in a completely different world, because it goes on completely different routes and receives other information. So, getting into random points, you can find yourself in someone else’s tunnel of reality and get new opportunities from there.

Then new information and causality can pull you out of the filter-bubble and change your life.

Quantum Randomness
    But we decided to set ourselves a more ambitious goal and break holistic determinism at its very core, going beyond even the most fundamental attractors. As it is known, determinism completely disappears only in the transition to quantum measurements, for which the uncertainty principle operates.

If you tie such measurements to actions in the macro world, you can significantly break out of the holistic field of causality relationships. (We called it the Stasis Field) So you can even find yourself in places where the usual randomizer would never lead you because of its dependence on the launch time and mathematical operations.

We managed to find two available sources of quantum randomness: One of them (QRNG) is an open server https://qrng.anu.edu.au/ which receives random numbers by measuring the magnetic field fluctuations of virtual particles in a vacuum. The second (REG) is a REG-1 Psyleron hardware module purchased from the Internet using tunnel effects in a field-effect transistor. Fatum software supports both sources.

Stasis Field
    Stasis field is the entire set of causal relationships that limits the variability of potential outcomes. At the application level, this is the power that holds us in our reality-tunnel, making your life predictable to a certain extent.

When disturbed, the stasis field tends to converge. That is, it will prevent you from exiting the probability-tunnel. In addition to the obvious physical limitations, the memetic factors of the stasis field will create the greatest convergence. These may include any boundaries of consciousness that predetermine your behavior: Studied methodologies, prejudice attitudes, the habit of noticing things only on certain grounds, etc.

The greatest memetic danger is the Despair-meme, which becomes one of the most powerful levers of pressure from the stasis field. During the first experiment, when 70,000 randomly selected people were sent to random points coordinates, almost all of them immediately decided that the points were sent with the aim of a scam and saw danger in them. As a result, a very few decided to go there. Such a reaction can be explained by the activation of the despair-meme, with which the holistic memeplex tries to keep you within the framework of the pattern.

The principle of Despair-meme is simple, it is transmitted in the form of signals that simultaneously carry a danger and the impossibility of resisting it. For example: an endless stream of bad and terrifying news in public media, aggression from people in a higher position in the social hierarchy, nagging people who cause discomfort at the level of empathy, but not taking advice to solve problems, etc. Since the resulting stress is unsolvable, a closed cycle of self-reflection is created, producing stress and a feeling of helplessness, prompting a person to search for an accessible target for their sublimation and send the same signal to someone else. When the external signal ceases to function, the consciousness continues to paranoidly seek out any signs of a similar danger and inventing threats where there are none. So the meme of helplessness auto-stimulates itself. Thus, any new and unusual information will be perceived with suspicion.

Increased exposure to Despair-meme can also lead to apathy and paranoia. And this is just one of the well-known memetic hazards that the explorer of reality-tunnels should fear. Filter-bubbles and their habits to notice only useful things in your everyday life will also significantly reduce your chances of getting out of the pattern.

Void-meme
    The main memetic component of the Fatum system is the void-meme. Void-memes are the open questions. In our case, this is the great unknown laying outside the deterministic world. Being completely indefinite, it, like the Rorschach stains, draws the most daring assumptions from your imagination, trying to fill the void of uncertainty. This creates a release of dopamine and motivates you, and since energy is expended in the search for truth, the mind seeks confirmation of its expectations and pays attention to anything even slightly unusual.

In this way, the ability to notice anomalies is greatly increased, and any anomalies that are noticed form new attention filters, which, due to the Baader-meinhof effect, make it possible to notice new types of things. This changes your very vision of the surrounding world, thus completing the creation of a new reality-tunnel.

You are involved in a new system of causal relations not only at the causal, but also at the memetic level, you begin not only to find yourself in new places, but also to act differently.

It is necessary to take into account the effect of "talking walls", which has been repeatedly observed by participants in the experiment. It lies in the fact that, arriving at the point of Fatum, the researcher begins to notice that the writings on the walls have interconnected content, similar to an attempt to communicate with him. The effect can be associated with a void-meme, as a result of an attempt of mind to confirm it's expectations of the supernatural, but often the coincidence of the writings were so improbable that we cannot be sure of this.

Genesis field
    The most interesting part of our experiment was the hypothesis about the possibility of the impact of the noosphere on the quantum probability put forward by the PEAR laboratory in Princeton. (http://noosphere.princeton.edu/paper.../fieldreg2.pdf)

It says that if a researcher thinks hard about a certain outcome, the probability of quantum measurements deviates slightly from the average expected one. Scientists have also shown that a general cognitive background, for example, during significant historical events, has an impact on quantum RNGs around the world.

To explore the possibilities of this theory, we have created an additional algorithm for calculating the "attractor-points". To do this, several thousand random points are generated on the map, and then the places are searched around which these points gather in dense clusters, deviating from a uniform distribution.

It is assumed that probability-anomalies can appear in these places, or being there can trigger a cascade of events leading to a significant consequence. Many researchers also noted that at such points they found images and objects that they thought about before the start of the experiment.

The effect of the interaction of thoughts with quantum fluctuations was called by us the Genesis Field. It has the same nature as the stasis field, but of a higher dimension. If such distortions can be similar to the Asher Peres paradox (the possibility of the future to influence the past through the quantum entanglement), then it is likely that any interaction with the attractor-points can lead the researcher to certain versions of the future that he is thinking about.

In contrast to the attractor-points we developed void-attractor-points. They calculate in the same way, but instead of the densest clusters of points, an area is searched for where they avoid falling. Big places where there are no random points at all. Such places may be blind spots of the genesis field.

Planeshifting
    Although the creation of new reality-tunnels is of a purely causal-perceptual nature (you do not literally enter another world, you just have the opportunity to see and interact with new parts of it), there is also a hypothesis that an experiment may cause cases of the so-called Dimension Jumping.

Dimension Jumping is a quantum teleportation into a parallel reality, which differs from your own in some small way. Often associated with the phenomena such as the Mandela-effect. Since most Dimension Jumping methods on the Internet suggest an enhanced mental adjustment to the desired version of reality, it can be assumed that if this phenomenon is real, then it is associated with the Genesis Field.

In that case, fluctuations in quantum probability will be caused precisely by moving to parallel reality along the probability axis. Then the use of attractor-points related to these fluctuations can be a real creation of a portal to a parallel world. Then the Fatum project is not just a way to create new probability-tunnels, but a way to travel through the multiverse.

Many researchers have reported about changes in various details in their environment. In some cases, new buildings appeared, unusual types of merry-go-rounds on children's playgrounds, which the researcher had not seen before, but according to official data, they have existed there for several years.

We called this method Planeshifting. It is recommended to avoid the effects of despair-memes during the Planeshifting, as they can cause negative expectations and move you to dangerous timelines. It was also observed that when trying to build chains of three or more successively visited points of an attractor, a lot of causal obstacles arise, such as vehicle breakdowns, loss of communication, the emergence of urgent matters distracting from the experiment.

It is recommended to save all unusual items found at points of the attractor and entangle them to your everyday life. Their very existence in your reality-tunnel can help synchronize with the new timeline. Objects may have unusual causal properties btw.
    I am really liking Riz so here in another interview.

Last edited by Delight; 4th June 2019 at 03:24.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), earthdreamer (4th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Joe (5th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Mark (4th June 2019), Pam (4th June 2019), Rich (5th June 2019), sllim11 (17th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Star Tsar (4th June 2019), XelNaga (4th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The post that I made of "sonic geometry" is positing a natural unfolding creation. The post I made of riz and the Treasure map is about looking around and seeing all the messages from ??, a consciousness that communicates (is it our own SOUL?). If the artificial matrix may be the sum total of what we have added onto the natural creation... how do we chip away to get to the ORIGINAL organic matrix?

After leaving my last post iI saw this video from a wayshower who realized in her detailed documented NDE that FEAR had been the driver of her "life". Here she is talking about "losing one's soul" in taking on the expectations of a "conditioned artificial reality". Her video today is a synchronicity IMO.

Freedom is my personal quest.

Last edited by Delight; 4th June 2019 at 03:41.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), earthdreamer (4th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Joe (5th June 2019), johnf (4th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (4th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

I have bookmarked this page Delight, thanks for contributing many videos that I look forward to checking out soon. I really respect your inquiries and resonate with the ideas you choose to explore. Just recently reading some Jiddu Krishnamurti where his words advise to observe every thought on the path to freedom. Maybe we can become aware of what appears predetermined springing from our simulated reality and if there is a difference of origin internally. ? ? ?

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Delight (4th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Joe (5th June 2019), johnf (5th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Delight, I would also like to thank you for these videos. I have had a profound couple of days considering them and making applications from them.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (4th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Joe (5th June 2019), johnf (5th June 2019), Rich (5th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

If we are living in a simulation, are there "Easter Eggs" in the game? Placed here and there for us to find? Do we create the game by mere thought alone? And if we do, can we force "Easter Eggs" to appear that can help us along?

I doubt that manipulatin the game as the elite do, is the intended way to get ahead, there has to be an organic way to accomplish a leveling up from within it?

I ponder such things, and it really makes me wonder. LOVE THE THREAD! Thank you for posting it!

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Delight (4th June 2019), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Jad (4th June 2019), johnf (5th June 2019), Pam (5th June 2019), petra (19th November 2020), Rich (5th June 2019), silvanelf (12th September 2020), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    If we are living in a simulation, are there "Easter Eggs" in the game? Placed here and there for us to find? Do we create the game by mere thought alone? And if we do, can we force "Easter Eggs" to appear that can help us along?

I doubt that manipulatin the game as the elite do, is the intended way to get ahead, there has to be an organic way to accomplish a leveling up from within it?

I ponder such things, and it really makes me wonder. LOVE THE THREAD! Thank you for posting it!

I have been working on switching my perspective from being in the world and trying to cope as something that is within it to that which is creating it, and in the process my goal has changed. Let us say that the world we see is a projection. We often identify as one of the projections, and that projection belongs to certain groups of other projections based on nation, gender, race, etc. Then we can move to experiencing ourself and other selves as the projectors, in the middle of a multi projectored simulation, each part of it also as the projector.
    Holograms have two beams, one is the original beam, and the other is perturbed by interacting with an object, then the two are brought together on some sort of screen or plate where they are illuminated by the unperturbed beam. The result is an apparent object.
    So the third perspective is to be the screen on which the simulation is being projected on, and really includes the beams and the arising
    apparent object.

In the process of looking at my own thoughts and emotions, and asking myself if that is a person, I have come to a point of realizing that I need to continue experiencing the confusion of who I am that underlies all these things that I have considered to be truth all my life, perhaps down through the ages. When I can really do that
    I find a peace where there is no need for answers, definitions, and processes, what is left is a much stronger sense of existence. That seems to be what Anita Morjani is talking about. However few of us get a prolonged NDE experience like she did, and there for need some level of process/processes, techniques to simplify things down to our core beingness. My real easter egg has allways been what is doing the looking, and at some point expands to what include what is being looked at.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Delight (4th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th June 2019), earthdreamer (11th June 2019), Pam (5th June 2019), Rich (5th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I am so glad other minds here at PA are grappling with the concepts and I was so happy to read what others say!! The information in the following blog, echos Neville Goddard who IMO is one of the greatest teachers of modern times. Neville anticipated the paradigm that states there are many variations of reality (that ALREADY EXIST) but we choose the state to experience based on OUR state.

Neville stated over and over in his teaching that by imagination we create and he in fact called imagination "god". He taught that when we have faith in what we imagine by placing ourselves AS IF it was real, using all possible senses to imagine this state and feeling ourselves THERE in that END (not like a movie viewed but immersion in it), then the imagined MUST then be seen in 3D.

Quote Parallel Reality SHIFTING the reality you want already exists CHOOSE IT

I'm going to be showing you parallel reality shifting and I'm going to be showing you how what you want to experience already exists and how to tap into that frequency. Today, I'm going to be sharing with you that have what is called parallel reality shifting and showing you how to tap into the parallel reality you want to experience because the truth is it already exists. You don't have to choose it because it already exists at a certain frequency.

So, come on and watch the video below:

That's what quantum physics is showing us. Quantum physics is showing us that every potential probability we can imagine already exists. Because think about this, we are infinite spiritual beans and the universe goes on for infinity. What determines what we experienced depends on our vibration and our state of being.

It depends upon our beliefs, and within our beliefs will be those frequencies. Think of it like this. I've used this analogy before, but it's the easiest way to look at it. Then I'm going to add a new way of looking at this as well because it's one that when I thought of yesterday, I was actually listening to a podcast the other day and this, this idea about our brain and what we interpreted in reality really made it click in for me.

Because sometimes when you think of parallel realities like it sounds so confusing. How was there this many parallel realities all and how am I experiencing just this one? The understanding is that there are different parallel realities and every single little micro movement is a totally separate frame. There's an infinite amount of frames. When we think of this, think of it like a film strip, the filmstrip analogy where you have the light shining through that in the film, and then the projector has the, on the projector you see the actual picture.

You know that if you were to take the film strip and stretch it out, every single one of those frames exists at the same time. And even though one may look very similar to another, they're totally separate frames. Even if they were like this, and then the other one, they're like this the same thing. There are still two totally separate frames in the same way. There's an incident number of parallel realities that exist.

Just like there's just like the frames all exist at the same time. It's just that we only perceive of it in a linear type fashion because in our reality we have time, space, a reality where we experienced things in the linear type way, but the frames all exist at the same time. It's just which reality frame are we tuned to, and this will depend upon our frequency in a way.

Think of it at the same time. If we look at a TV station or a television set and you use the remote, and you change the channel, you could be watching ESPN on one channel and then change it to CNN or Fox on another channel. Don't know why you would do that. No reason to watch the news. But while doing that, you know that at the same time they all exist. Which one will you experience?

The one that you tune yourself to and the same way you don't have to create the different stations. They already exist. This is why the key is tapping into the frequency of the reality you want, not creating it. It is a misnomer. It is an outdated idea that we create our own reality. This is the new Law of Attraction. You don't have to create your own reality. You don't have to attract that from over there to end the here because the reality you want to experience already exists.

It's about embodying the frequency of it, embodying the vibration of it. Your vibration is a combination of what you think, how you feel in what you do. You change these three things. You changed the reality you experience. This is a game changer because then you see that creek once you want is easier than you could imagine so much easier because you don't have to work so hard and try so hard and make things happen from a state of lack because it's about biracial frequency.

If you save, I don't really, I don't have this. I want it. If you say I want it, you're saying I don't have it. But if it said you focused in the present moment on the frequency on you being that person, you eventually get that reflection in your life. What does that, that thing I was sharing when it comes to seeing and understanding something about the mind that will change the whole way you look at reality, there's an infinite number of parallel realities that exist around us.

Knowing that we can only experience 9 million, you might say only 9 million. That's a lot. We, our brain can only dissect and 9 million bits of information in a moment. From moment to moment to moment. What determines what 9 million bits of information we experienced depend on our frequency. But at this moment right now, there are many other ways that we could perceive of reality, and we could say that there are many different variations of our reality, but the one that we will tune to will depend on our vibration.

This makes it a little bit easier to understand because then we see that what we want to experience already exists in our brain can only pick up that which feels relevant to our brain. It can only pick up all the nine bits of information that it relates to depending on his state of being dependent on what it thinks feeling does. It makes it a little bit easier to understand because then we could see, okay, if our mind can only pick up on this limited amount of information because, well, what is it? What is it? We can say, what is it that people see that see Auras or they're picking up on a little bit more bits of information that we all have the ability to tap into people that can see things that other people can't see.

Don't they'll focus on that and people train kits, train it out of themselves. However, we can only dissect 9 million bits of information at a time because that's what our brain can handle. This 3D physical avatar that we have in this reality, that's what it can feel. However, we can change what 9 million bits of information we dissect or that we interpret by changing our frequency because remember it all exists here, and now there's billions and billions of different information, bits of frequency that we can interpret, but we only experience that which we are the vibration of just like on a television set.

You only perceive that which channel you are tuned to, but what I'm sharing with you is that there are different channels. Imagine your whole entire life you've been focused on one television channel thinking that that's all there was. But what I'm doing now is I'm sharing with you, hey, there are different channels you can tune to the channel you want.

You can tune to the vibrational frequency which means how you think, feel and action of the channel you want. That is your remote control. Your remote control is how you think, feel and act and most people had been locked into the same frequency their whole entire lives because they just didn't know there are other channels to watch. You could turn off CNN, either turn off Fox News and you could tune to something that's much more fun, something that it's much more in alignment.

And by doing that you then perceive the reality of it by using your remote control, which is how you think, feel, and act. That's where the power is. This is what I want to share with you and I hope that you start to see. Here's the other part of this blog that I really want to share with you.

Reality is so heavy. When you think the reality is heavy when you think things you have to attract from over there in India, here it's very difficult to do because we're getting so much importance to those things. However, one of the ways I have found skip to the frames I want to experience a more parallel reality that I want is to just have more fun, to just have fun, have more fun, loosen up.

The more you think the reality is serious, the more serious it loosens up because then you increase your frequency and reality becomes more malleable. The better you feel, the more you perceive of a reality that is equal to how you choose to feel. The power of everything I'm sharing here is understanding your state of being.

It's understanding your vibrational frequency. It's understanding the emotions you have, and a lot of this is rooted in that of your beliefs. What do you believe to be true? Whatever you believe to be true is going to be reflected back to you. And if you believe in the old school Law of Attraction, then manifestation maybe pretty difficult. However, what I'm showing you is a new way of going about it.

You could say a way, it's a new belief system, but maybe this belief system is more in alignment with what we know with quantum physics and maybe by knowing this, it then makes manifestation so much easier, so much easier, so much he takes a deep breath and just understand things could be so much easier for you. You can allow it to be easy because you can see that what you want already exists and what your job is to embody the frequency of it.

Now, upon saying this, you may be tempted to say, okay, this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to imagine that reality, that version of me and I'm just going to do. I'm going to act as that person who will work. What I'm sharing with you though is what you must do for this process to make it something that really works for you is tap into the energy of your heart and tap into your passion, your purpose in life.

Because that is the highest vibrational timeline you can experience. And when you tap into that high vibrational state, you take your soul with you learning about parallel reality manifestation or part of the reality shifting. What some people will do is like, okay, I'm going to fake it till I make it. And what they do is they go after the symbols in their life that they think they want.

The symbol being, money, relationship, all these things. Make sure you have your purpose and fused in there as well because life, there's these spiritual components of life that sometimes will in a way keep us in place and from holding us back in a way, holding us back from certain things if it's not conducive to our personal growth and to our soul. For example, as great as it might be to manage it, to imagine yourself winning the lottery using parallel realities shift. And what I'm sharing with you is don't do that.

Don't do that because 99.9% of the people that's not their passion in life is to put, is to put and hope that they win a lottery and for many people from a soul level, by trying to win the lottery, it's taken away from their actual mission and an annoyance. Externalizing power. It's hoping to get lucky. The reality we live in. What you want to get, you must give. And by winning the lottery that does.

There's no, there's no, you don't give anything up prior to winning the lottery and you can say, well, once I went on, but give it away to everybody. Now that normally doesn't happen and most people genuinely don't have that intention. The reason I'm sharing this aspect with you is that react, we're shifting for parallel reality to a parallel reality. As you look into a mirror, what do you see and whatever you want to get, you must first give because the mirror of reality changes. There's a mere like a reality that has to do with our parallel reality shifting as well.

If you want more respect from people, give more respect to people if you want to be and be around people that are more compassionate, be more compassionate towards people because what you give is what you get. Have a genuine intention of helping other people. And by doing that you will begin to see that you are of that vibrational frequency of the reality you want. There is a higher level vibrational part of you that did is on a highest probable timeline. The universe wants to work through you.

You are a divine being and by you doing what you're passionate about, by me making these videos and helping people and the way that I do for the people that do receive the help from making these videos, it's like the universe wants to flow through me. This information flows by ego, doesn't have to, doesn't have to do much, and that's the highest vibrational timeline. What I'm sharing with you is there is this component of your ego intending it to manifest using parallel realities, but there's also this higher aspect of you that has a purpose, that has a high vibrational intention. And that's what I'm saying to merge together, merge these two together because then reality will really work for you.

You will understand that you are a divine being. You will embody higher vibrational energy and your life will then begin to change in a very powerful way, but the key is understanding that what you want already exists. Your remote control is how you think, feel and act, how you think, feel and act. We'll lock you into the channel that you're currently experiencing and most people have been on the same channel their whole entire life, doing the same things every day, thinking the same thoughts that every feeling, same emotions every day and they haven't used the remote control in a new way.

They're on channel five they're on channel five that are on channel five, and I'm here just to say there's like a thousand other channels. The TV package you've got thousands of other channels, and you can tune to any of those by changing the button, which means you change how you think, feel, and act to get out of the autopilot mind. By doing that, you begin to tune into a different reality, and all of these realities is this.

That's what physics shows us. All these are x now, but which one will you choose and will you choose from awareness, so use that remote control and make a choice to choose a new channel if the channel you're experiencing isn't what you really want. With this and this, everything I'm sharing right now is a short, shorter look at what the shift experience is about.

The shift to experience as a digital program I'm making right now will also be a speaking tour that I'm going on, and it's going to help you to literally shift to a parallel reality of what you want to experience with all the principles I'm sharing today. It's a program that guarantees you one thing that by the end of it you will be in a totally separate new parallel reality.

Posted by support@aarondoughty.com
    June 4, 2019

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Jad (5th June 2019), Joe (5th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (5th June 2019), Rich (5th June 2019), sllim11 (17th June 2019), Smell the Roses (12th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Riz Virk AGAIN

Quote Religion and the Simulation Hypothesis: Is God an AI?
    Do Video Games and the Matrix provide a scientific basis for religious beliefs? (part 1)

Riz Virk
    Mar 31

NOTE: On the 20th anniversary of the release of the Matrix, MIT and Stanford grad Rizwan Virk is releasing his book, The Simulation Hypothesis: An MIT Computer Scientists Shows Why AI, Quantum Physics and Eastern Mystics Agree We Are In a Video Game, which explores the scientific, philosophic and religious basis of this theory. This is one in a series of articles which explore different aspects of the simulation hypothesis — visit www.zenentrepreneur.com to learn more.

For hundreds of years, many well-known scientists weren’t afraid to speak of God (or the importance of consciousness) in their writings, ranging from Newton to Descartes to Einstein. This may partly have sprung initially from not wanting to share the fate of scientists like Galileo whose research was suppressed by a dominant Catholic Church. Over time, though as the Church became less dominant, I suspect it stemmed from a genuine belief that while science was good at making observations, its reductionist tendencies might never be able to explain the unseen worlds of consciousness often explored by religion. As a result, scientists have steered clear of religion as something that is “not scientific” and should only be studied by sociologists.

Recently, a theory has emerged which is causing a lot of scientists to look again at age-old religious concepts, and both video games and science fiction have provided a key part of this new model. This theory, the simulation hypothesis, is the idea that what we perceive as physical reality is actually a computer-generated simulation — like a super sophisticated video game, as depicted in the movie the Matrix.

This month marks the 20th anniversary of the release of this groundbreaking film. While the film had many religious overtones (the emergence of a Messiah to save the human race), it emerged as cultural phenomenon beyond most other films of its day because of its central thesis: that we live in a simulated world and that there is another world beyond what we can see.

This is the first of two articles that examine how many of the ideas put forth by the World’s religions -both Eastern and Western — are not only consistent with the simulation hypothesis, but that this new theory may find a way to bridge the ever-widening gap between religion and science. Part I will focus on the Western religions, specifically God and his Angels and the idea of an afterlife, while Part II will focus on the Eastern religions, specifically about the idea of maya, or illusion, karma and reincarnation.

We’ll see how these religious ideas take on a whole new meaning when viewed through the lens of the simulation hypothesis. In fact, this theory may provide a scientific and technological basis for all of these arguments, showing that the unseen worlds described by the world’s religions may be more scientific than we thought!

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*Q6O-6pojXqcXMnT7o8zW1A.jpeg[/IMG]

Does the Matrix show us a scientific model for religions?
    The Matrix, its Religious Overtones and its Central Idea
    To recap, in The Matrix, Neo (played by Keanu Reeves), is a computer hacker who discovers mysterious references to something called “the Matrix” online. He eventually meets Morpheus (played by Laurence Fishburne) who explains: “Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You’ll have to see it for yourself.”

Even if you haven’t seen the movie, you’ve probably heard of its most iconic scene: Morpheus gives Neo a choice to take “red pill” to wake up and see what the Matrix is, or take the “blue pill” and keep living his life. Neo takes the red pill and wakes up in the real world to find that what he thought was reality was actually a sophisticated computer simulation — basically an ultra-realistic video game!

Video Games, Virtual Reality and the idea of a Simulated World
    The simulation hypothesis was once the domain of science fiction (the creators of the Matrix, the Wachowski’s, claimed to have been inspired by the work of science fiction writer Philip K. Dick among others).

Today, this idea is taken seriously by scholars of philosophy (Oxford’s Nick Bostrom laid out the Simulation Argument in a 2003 paper), physicists (Neil deGrasse Tyson, host of the new Cosmos, and the late Stephen Hawking both took the idea seriously), and most of all by today’s computer scientists.

Why is this idea being taken more seriously now? It’s because of the evolution of video games and AI technology. In fact Elon Musk, founder of Tesla and SpaceX founder, made waves with his statement in 2016 explaining the logic: Forty years ago, the state of the art in video gaming was two lines and a dot, in Pong, which was the first widely available arcade game. Today’s MMORPGS (massively multiplayer online role-playing games) like World of Warcraft and Fortnite, have created shared virtual worlds inhabited by characters controlled by millions of players.

If the fidelity of virtual reality and augmented reality continues to improve, Musk speculated, that we will soon be unable to distinguish between “physical” and “virtual reality”.

While the scientists like Bostrom said little about video games, and Musk said little about uploading and downloading of consciousness, if we take these trend to their logical conclusion, we end up at a point where the simulation hypothesis sounds a lot like what all the religious traditions have been telling us all along!

Western Central Tenet #1: And God Said: Let there Be Light!
    Let’s start with the Western traditions (namely, Judaism, Christianity and Islam), or as they are referred to the Abrahamic line of religions. They share many traits, not the least of which is respect for the Old Testament, the oldest part of the Bible.

Genesis from the Old Testament, begins with God saying: “Let there be light, and then there was light.” This is followed by the revelation that God created the Earth in 6 days and then rested on the 7th.

This is of course one of the areas that’s ridiculed by scientists the most. Of course, it takes more than 6 days to form a planet, doesn’t it? Our best estimates are that the Earth is billions of years old. Moreover, if the Earth wasn’t yet created, how could you possibly measure a period of 6 days?

With the introduction of the simulation hypothesis, however, this part of genesis starts to take on new meaning. If we begin to think about the physical world as a computer-generated reality, rather than a physical reality, then this description doesn’t sound so outlandish to scientists. In the world of video games, it can take about 6 seconds to “spin up” a new server or new planet inside a video game world. The groundbreaking video game, No Man’s Sky, used fractal algorithms to generate unique flora and fauna for 18 quintillion planets. All computer programs, including simulations have the idea of clockspeed — which is the minimum time increment that a particular step can take. Even though we might think of it as instant, it takes some amount of time to generate any simulated world.

Time increments inside simulated worlds are set by some “generation” or “step” which is a multiple of the underlying clockspeed of the CPU. For example, if the internal clock speed was 1 millisecond, then it would be impossible to measure less than 1 millisecond. But within a simulation, a “day” or “year” or “step” could be 6 milliseconds or 6000.

Perhaps more important is the action taken by God to create the world — in religious traditions, light seems to have a special status.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*V4Sg_Fqd5YNSzdTjBCS-bQ.jpeg[/IMG]

Figure 1: Light plays a fundamental role in Religion, Physics and Video Games
    As we look at modern physics, we have found that everything we thought of as the physical world has been proven to be mostly (99%) empty space. Solids vs. liquids vs. gasses are just collections of atoms and molecules moving differently. This lends credence to the idea that the physical universe really doesn’t exist — what exists is an arrangement of information that represents the atoms and the molecules.

Einstein’s theory of relativity found that that only true constant in physics is light. Light is special, though no one knows why. In fact, you might say that light is the only true “fundamental” in physics. We haven’t been able to figure out why.

Within computer simulations also, light is also special. In fact, computer graphics consists of pixels based on information — these pixels are “rendered” into the physical world that exists inside the game — what I like to call “The Rendered World”. The rendering is all about lighting up pixels based on different values to present different colors — to turn a dark screen into a “world”!

Why would the only fundamental in physics be the speed of electromagnetic radiation, which is also the speed at which we send signals inside and between computers? Moreover, the Western religions are telling us explicitly that God created the world in the same way that we would render a video game world — by “turning on the lights” of the pixels of the physical world?

Western Central Tenet #2: Angels and the Afterlife in Video Games
    Most religions are concerned with what happens to us after death. In fact, you might say that this is the central issue and main reason to have religion in the first place! In the Western religious traditions, one of the main teachings is that we have an immortal soul which is judged based upon our actions in this life. This judgement is based on reviewing what we do in the “here” in the physical world, and this behavior determines where we end up in the “hereafter”, or the afterlife.

Depending on which particular branch of the Western traditions we are looking at, there are variations on this same basic theme (purgatory for example in the Catholic Church vs the Eastern orthodox). In pretty much of all of these cases, there is what we might call Heaven and Hell. In Judaism (again depending on specific interpretations) there is Heaven which is Gen Eden(the Garden of Eden), and Hell which is called Gen Hanum. In Islam, Heaven is called Jannah (basically the Garden of Milk and Honey), and as if to emphasize it’s the same place as the Old Testament, Hell uses almost exactly the same phrase: Jahannam.

How is this determination done exactly? In Islam, which is the newest of these religions, we are given more specifics. In the Koran (and the Hadith, the second most authoritative text), it specifically mentions that each of us has a “Scroll of Deeds”. Not only does God review our Scroll of Deeds with us after death, but he also shows us the consequences of our actions. Because we may not even realize that some of our deeds had repercussions beyond what we know, this is not a simple process but requires broadening our perspective.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*LDhPmQccecjXDsUwD3NLjw.jpeg[/IMG]

Figure 2: A Depiction of a Recording Angel from Washington DC
    Who is recording information in this scroll of deeds, and how is it shown to us? In Islam, the recording angels, theKiramin Kitabare two angels which record our “good deeds” and “bad deeds”. Now you may have seen the modern cartoons which show an angel and a devil on each shoulder. It turns out the source of this picture is most likely the Islamic traditions, where the prophet tells the faithful that each person has two entities — an angel and a jinn, one on each shoulder which are there to guide us towards good or bad deeds.

In the Christian traditions, the recording angel is the same as our guardian angels, and in both the Christian and Jewish traditions, the “Book of Life” is substituted for the “Scroll of Deeds” (in one case it is simply a list of those who get into heaven, in other traditions it is pretty much the same as the Scroll of Deeds).

Could this really be happening — our deeds and their repercussions beings recorded somewhere (outside the rendered world) by Angels (or literally, messengers of God), and if so, how would it work?

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*x0yoFzdUF9gcrt0BOeRqNg.jpeg[/IMG]

Figure 3: Are Angels Really AI daemons? A Disney representation
    More importantly, what does all this have to do with video games and the Matrix?

It turns out quite a lot! It’s obvious that as we go through life, there is a “score” which is clearly visible to the angels (who are not in our physical reality but can see everything that is going on). You might say they are scorekeepers of a video game that we cannot see inside the “rendered world”.

Moreover, how would you record good deeds and bad deeds in a three-dimensional world? Again, video games give us the answer. In eSports video games today, key moves are recorded while the game is being played, by commentators who are outside the rendered world, watching it. Usually this is done automatically using screen capture software and sometimes streamed live.

Could these recording angels actually be some form of AI? Is it likely that with 7 billion of us on this planet, there are 14 billion angels whose simple job it is to record everything we do? Modern computer science provides the answer — it makes sense for AI to act like an automated screen capture which records the important points in our games and then plays it back to us.

Recently, I was part of a video game company which not only recorded key moments inside a 3d MMORPGs like World of Warcraft and League of Legends. it could play back the key moments so that we could review what we did right and what we did wrong. What was unique about this 3D recording was we could play it back the game not just from the point of view of the original player’s character, but from the point of view of any other player in the game! We could literally see the impact of our actions on the other players of the game!

Sound familiar? Not only is it like the Scroll of Deeds, but it’s also pretty much like what we call a Life Review. The term was coined by Dr. Raymond Moody when he was studying NDE’s (or Near Death Experiences). He found by studying thousands of cases of people who were “clinically” dead but were resuscitated, that they all reported similar elements in their experience. One of the most common was a Life Review, where an angel (or being of light) played back scenes from this person’s life to them. One of the most famous of these was Dannion Brinkley, who wrote the bestseller Saved by the Light. Not only did Dannion remember this Life Review — he went out of his way to say it was a 360 degree Life Review — you got to see not only your actions, but the consequences of your actions from the point of view of other people!

The golden rule was enforced by quite literally forcing you to see the “game” played back from other player’s characters!

In fact, some kind of 3D screen capture, with some AI, may be the only way to accomplish what is described to us in the religious texts and is one of the key precepts of these religions!

Recording angels are more likely messengers of God in a literal sense that are tasked with watching what we do. How do we send messages today — through automated computer programs of course. In computer science, code that runs on its own as a separate process which monitors what we are doing are often referred to as Daemons, the Greek term for Demons. This may be more appropriate than the original namers realized — though perhaps they should be called Seraph, the Greek term for angels!

These aren’t the only things happening with God that are better handled by an AI than an all-powerful deity — think of billions of prayers coming into a central system — how would God, or Jehovah as he is called in the Old Testament, deal with this many prayers? An intelligent system of “angels” might be the only way to do this.

This initial analysis shows that the simulation hypothesis, the central theory which emerged from the release of the Matrix 20 years ago, may provide a scientific model for the things that prophets and religious texts have been telling us all along: that we are in a simulated world, like a video game, and that there are beings (or processes) outside of this world that are watching everything we do.

In Part 2, we will explore some of the ideas that underlie some of the Eastern religious traditions and show how the simulation hypothesis may provide the crucial model linking all of these traditions into modern science.

NOTE: On the 20th anniversary of the release of the Matrix, MIT and Stanford grad Rizwan Virk is releasing his book, The Simulation Hypothesis: An MIT Computer Scientists Shows Why AI, Quantum Physics and Eastern Mystics Agree We Are In a Video Game, which explores the scientific, philosophic and religious basis of this theory. This is one in a series of articles which explore different aspects of the simulation hypothesis — visit www.zenentrepreneur.com to learn more.
    Quote Religion and the Simulation Hypothesis, Part 2: Is Karma a Questing Algorithm?
    Do Video Games and the Matrix provide a scientific basis for religious beliefs? (part 2)

Riz Virk
    Apr 9
    NOTE: On the 20th anniversary of the release of the movie, the Matrix, MIT and Stanford grad Rizwan Virk is releasing his book, The Simulation Hypothesis: An MIT Computer Scientists Shows Why AI, Quantum Physics and Eastern Mystics Agree We Are In a Video Game, which explores the scientific, philosophic and religious implications of this important theory. Visit www.zenentrepreneur.com to learn more.

“Know all things to be like this:
    A mirage, a cloud castle, a dream, an apparition, without essence, but with qualities that can be seen;
    As a magician makes illusions of horses, oxen, carts, and other things, nothing is at it appears.”
    - Buddha
    In Part I of this series, Religion and the Simulation Hypothesis: Is God an AI?, we looked at the implications of the Simulation Hypothesis, the theory that we are all living inside a sophisticated video game, as a model for how many things that are religious in nature might actually be implemented using science and technology. We looked briefly at the groundbreaking film, the Matrix, and how it brought this idea forward into popular consciousness with its release 20 years ago. We also looked at some of the central tenets of the Western (or more accurately, Middle Eastern or Abrahamic) religious traditions to show how they were not only consistent with this new theory, but this theory provided a way to bridge the ever-widening gap between religion and science.

In this second part of the series, we turn to the Eastern religious traditions, Hinduism and Buddhism in particular (and some of their offshoots), and look at some of its central tenants. While we had to search for ways that simulation hypothesis might be implied in some of the core beliefs of the Western religions, the simulation hypothesis (or more specifically, the video game version of the simulation hypothesis) seem almost tailor made to fit into these traditions.

In the video game version o the simulation hypothesis (which is not agreed upon by all simulation theorists), there are PCs (player characters) inside the rendered world who are associated with and controlled by conscious beings (biological or otherwise) outside of the rendered world. In the other version of the simulation hypothesis, everyone in the simulation is an NPC, or non-player character, and are basically AI which are being simulated. While Bostrom’s simulation argument seemed to fit the latter, my interpretation leans towards the former, and this article exploring religion and the simulation hypothesis relies on the video game version with PCs (“player characters”) while the NPCs are there to do what good NPCs do in video games: assist the players in some way to achieve (or hinder) their goals!

The Eastern mystical texts, as a general rule, are on the one hand, older than the Western religious texts. On the other hand, they might be considered newer because the teachings do not stop with Buddha or any particular sage, nor do they rely on any one “book”. There have been sages and swamis in the many years since the original Vedas were written (the originals were thought to be written in the Vedic period, from 1500 BC to 500 BC), while Buddha’s discourses took places around 500 BC. While many of the original Buddhist texts haven’t been preserved in India, they have been preserved in Tibetan and Chinese. One branch of the Tibetan teachings trace their lineage back to Naropa, an Indian scholar from Kashmir, and with commentaries that continued to the time the Dalai Lama and his monks were forced to flee Tibet.

What have these mystics been telling us all these long years?

While everyone has heard of the many gods of Hinduism, when we look further at Buddhism, which grew out of the Hinduism of its time (not unlike Christianity grew out of Judaism), scholars tell us that Buddha didn’t say much about God. It wasn’t so much that he said there was or wasn’t a God or gods– he was just silent on the subject. Instead, he seemed more concerned with the mechanics of how life, reincarnation, karma worked and what this meant for each of us. As we said in Part I, what happens after we die and how that relates to our behavior here, in this world is central the reason religions form in the first place and this is what we will delve into in this article.

What both traditions agree on is that the world around us is a kind of illusion, like a dream, and that we “download” to bodies to play out different roles in each of our multiple lives. If this sounds familiar it’s because it sounds a lot like a super sophisticated video game ala the Matrix!

Eastern Central Tenant #1: The World is an illusion or a Dream
    This branch of the Eastern religions explicitly tell us that the world around us is maya, or an illusion, and that all of our actions are recorded and have repercussions which must be played out (albeit in future lives).

What is the nature of this illusion? According to the Hindu Vedas, it is the lila, the grand play that we become so involved with that we take it for reality. Of course, a stage play is a metaphor that would make sense at the time — each subsequent generation uses the technology of its time to describe God and religious metaphors — and video games may be the most powerful yet. This play is not just like a movie that we watch, but that we actively participate in and change events of.

In Buddhism, the whole point is to recognize the illusory nature of the world around us — as if we were in a dream. In fact, in the Tibetan traditions there is a whole practice, Dream Yoga, whose goal it is to help you recognize that you are in a dream while asleep.

Once you have recognized the illusory nature of the “dream-world”, which is like a little simulation that takes place while you are asleep, you are then prepared to the do the same while awake. It is one of the Six Yogas of Naropa, which has been preserved in the Tibetan traditions.

In a multiplayer game like Second Life or Minecraft, we create objects which are made out of raw materials which are in fact, just pixels. Pixels consist of “information” that is then lit up using light when they are rendered. What seem like permanent things really are only visible and rendered while the game servers are up and running, which gives us new insight into the “impermanence of all things”.

While this metaphor of a dream or mirage has been used for hundreds (even thousands of years), what this might actually mean from the perspective of science has never been fully explored. It means that what we think is real is actually a kind of projection — like a film, or more likely, an interactive synthetic experience, reminiscent of a dream. In today’s terminology, we would say it’s just like a video game!

In Buddhism, the whole idea is to reach enlightenment, to get off of the wheel of reincarnation, by “waking up”. In fact, Buddha literally means “one who is awake”. Just like the “red pill” from the Matrix wakes up Neo from his illusory reality, the practices of Meditation and Yoga have been created by the sages over the years for a singular purpose: to wake us up from the illusory nature of reality around us!

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*EJ5Ju-A3KVEzImohn2Hf7A.png[/IMG]

Figure 1: Buddha’s Endless Wheel of samsara, driven by karma
    Eastern Central Tenet #2: Reincarnation, Karma and Buddha’s Endless Wheel
    Multiple lives are common in video games — anyone who was around in the early days of arcade games remember putting in a quarter for a certain number of lives and then putting in another quarter to “continue playing” the previous life, or to start over. The first widely available arcade game was Pong, built by Atari, founded by Nolan Bushnell in the heart of the counter-culture of Silicon Valley in the 1970’s.

No one knows if he was seriously thinking about the idea of reincarnation of metaphor of multiple lives from Eastern traditions when the term started to be used in side video games, but the terminology caught on. Today, we take multiple lives inside video games for granted.

In the Eastern traditions, the tenet of reincarnation is one of the fundamental precepts that underlies various religions. In fact, reincarnation may be a mis-translation — the literal translation is transmigration of the soul from one body to the next.

The basic idea in these religions is that there is a soul that “downloads” to a physical body. In some traditions, there is the colorful metaphor of crossing the River of Forgetfulness so we don’t remember our past lives. We then “inhabit” this body and in so doing, we create new karma as we go through the actions in this “play” or dream. The Buddhist philosophy is expressed in Buddha’s endless wheel of wandering, or samsara, a depiction of which is shown in Figure 1.

The reason we re-incarnate, the thing that keeps the wheel spinning, is karma. In the West, we are used to thinking of karma in gross physical terms (someone stabs you in this life, you get to stab them back in another life). It is more accurately the law of cause and effect.

Assuming for a moment that these religions are describing a real phenomenon, how would it work? How could it be implemented?

It is basically describing something so similar to playing an MMORPG that we barely have to draw an analogy. In video games, particularly MMORPG’s, we are players who live outside the rendered world. We play “characters” in the game world, and we can pause the character or keep playing it until it dies.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*8rtMpODwgprfi5HjRfylKw.png[/IMG]

Figure 2: An information model for reincarnation and karma
    In the Eastern traditions, where is karma stored? It is information stored outside the rendered world (like a cloud server) in video games. Basically, it functions like a scorecard, but even more so like a set of quests. When we take actions in this life, we are creating a new set of quests for our player to complete in this or a future life. Cause and effect. Each time we play the game, we generate more quests.

You can think of Buddha’s endless wheel as an endless stream of quests. As you play, you create more quests for you to fulfill. These quests range from “little karma”, which we can fulfill easily in our dream-state (mental impressions or what the Tibetans call “karmic traces”), or “big karma” which requires us to go through actual experiences in our “big dream”, what we call “waking reality”.

Who decides what challenges or quests we have to take on next? Metaphorically, the Lords of Karma dip into our past karma, which is stored somewhere outside of the physical world, find other “characters/players” for us to interact with (kind of like a multi-life “friends list”).

The more you looik into karma, the more it looks like an impersonal force and doesnt’ required the Lords of Karam, just as we saw with the recording angels in the Islamic or Christian traditions in Part 1. It is more like a “function that gets implemented” than a series of personified deities keeping watch and making decisions for us.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*gCFN4fcyXRfSzn3-CbAM1w.png[/IMG]

Figure 3: A Video Game Quest Engine for Karma (explored in detail in my book)
    As a video game designer, I spent some time thinking about how this might be implemented. Figure 3, which is explained in detial in my book, is the result.

It turns out that “Individualized quests” which are accepted by multiple players is about as good of a description as you can have for this process. Far from needing the “Lords of Karma”, if we have billions of souls (on this planet alone!) and each has their own set of karma, what better to keep track of it then an AI or algorithm that adheres to these laws?

Each piece of karma can be thought of as a quest in a tree-like structure, each of which unlocks additional quests. This is a common structure used in video games, though no video game to date has implemented such a sophisticated quest engine. Each person has their own set of quests, and the system would decide, based upon who else is in the physical scene or vicinity of a player, which of the pieces of karma (or quests) that should be fulfilled now.

If both players (who we can think of as the souls of two characters in the game) accept the quest, then an interaction is set up. Free will and choice are of course, there, but there is an invisible force that is guiding you towards certain people and certain actions, which leads to the idea that we have souls with whom karma must be fulfilled.

While there is some disagreement in these traditions about whether there is such a thing as an “immortal soul” — in general, Hinduism leans toward an indestructible soul, while Buddhism tends to lean towards a more functional description. In Buddhism, some scholars have told us that the “thing that reincarnates” is more appropriately a “bag of karma”, rather than a separate indestructible soul. When someone awakens to the reality of the illusory state, the “bag of karma” is emptied and the individual consciousness, like a drop is free to return to the ocean. The wheel of wandering stops turning and they are in their last incarnation here in the game.

In using the model of the simulation hypothesis, it almost doesn’t matter which of these two is correct– since the soul is downloaded as information and the “bag of karma” is stored somewhere outside the rendered world — just like a cloud server in a game like Fortnite or Minecraft!

Regardless of which particular interpretation of reincarnation, there is no doubt that what is basically being described is like a very sophisticated video game, with a rendered world that we “enter”, downloading consciousness into a body at birth and uploading it at death. We don’t need actual beings as the Lords of Karma, Buddha’s Endless Wheel may be much better characterized as an algorithm for the lila, the grand play, or the grand video game, of Life!

Conclusion: The Simulation Hypothesis Explains the Unexplainable
    While it was once fashionable for scientists to invoke God and religion in their findings about how the world works, today this has receded and religion and science are thought of as two separate fields of study and endeavor. In fact, trying to explain religion scientifically, or using science as the basis for religion, is frowned on by both sides.

But we see that the simulation hypothesis may be the one theory that provides a bridge between those who believe in “something else” and those who believe in the laws and rules of science and the promise of technology.

With the simulation hypothesis those of us who are scientifically oriented can understand what the religions have been telling us all along: that we live in an illusory dream-like rendered world, that our actions are being recorded by beings (or processes) outside the rendered world, and that, like Neo in The Matrix, we can “wake up” from this simulated reality to the world beyond!

Einstein once wrote that “science without religion is lame, and religion without science is blind.”

Thanks to video games and science fiction like The Matrix, we may have a framework, a model, which lets us bridge the ever-widening gap between these worlds.

NOTE: On the 20th anniversary of the release of the movie, the Matrix, MIT and Stanford grad Rizwan Virk is releasing his book, The Simulation Hypothesis: An MIT Computer Scientists Shows Why AI, Quantum Physics and Eastern Mystics Agree We Are In a Video Game, which explores the scientific, philosophic and religious implications of this important theory. Visit www.zenentrepreneur.com to learn more.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (5th June 2019), sllim11 (17th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I think this video is

Quote God Science: Episode One - The Simulation Hypothesis (2015) - Can life simply be a computer simulation?

Is everything an illusory simulation? Was the world created by a non-physical force that we can communicate with and possibly influence with our minds, thereby participating in the creation of our own reality? These are the grandiose existential questions central to this documentary, which introduces viewers to the concept of the Simulation Hypothesis.

Teasing that there are cutting edge physics experiments that imply Simulation Hypothesis could be true, the film begins by reviewing two primary philosophies regarding the nature of life: materialism and idealism. First introduced by Democritus, materialism credits the atom as the basis for all reality, making consciousness the result of a material process. Plato, on the other hand, believed it is the mind itself that gives way to matter; therefore reality is borne from ideas.

The Simulation Hypothesis, which the filmmakers parallel very heavily against the hit sci-fi movie The Matrix, argues that matter and ideas are the result of a complex digital simulation, something akin to a video game. Theoretical physicists make their case for a programmable universe, positing that there is evidence of computer code to be found in nature and we are, put simply, expressions of a code.

Are we ourselves composed of binary strings of 0s and 1s? Could it be that subatomic particles are nature's answer to the bits and pixels that digital worlds are composed of? Though dense in scientific jargon, there is an underlying creationist belief to Simulation Hypothesis - if, in fact, the world is a program, someone must have written it. But who, or what? The film suggests that humans have an innate mental connection back to this universal programmer through the subconscious.

The Simulation Hypothesis is a thought provoking exploration of the nature of our existence, playing into the universal curiosity of how and why we came to be. Relying heavily on footage from famous movies, animated models, and the occasional interview to illustrate the concepts being presented, this episode takes viewers to the intersection of theology and science in a way that is equal parts educational and fantastical.

The Physical World as a Virtual reality by Brian Whitworth 2007

ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?
    BY NICK BOSTROM
    [Published in Philosophical Quarterly (2003) Vol. 53, No. 211, pp. 243‐255. (First version: 2001)]
    Last edited by Delight; 5th June 2019 at 06:56.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (8th June 2019), sllim11 (17th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This POV is talking about the hack of the organic simulation. That is what David Icke has said also.

Quote Roald Boom
    Published on Sep 20, 2018
    A completion to what is likely the system we are in - a simulation of some kind.

However, not only are we in a simulation, but the simulation has been hacked.

The hack can be seen as a contamination of the organic simulation.

The hackers are like parasites and are keeping our spirit essence trapped in the simulation.
    We're now looping endlessly, so they can feed on our bio-photonic spirit essence.

Quote Response to The hacked simulation hypothesis
    by Martin Vrijland on 24 September 2018

Today I received a YouTube video from a reader. The video was almost immediately happily surprised, and then the eyebrows frowned. It was at least somewhat remarkable to mention that a Dutchman comes up with a similar idea shortly after the publication of my articles on simulation theory. Since I now know from experience how the secret services have their well-trained safety net pioneers ready to copy a story and then catch the group of interested people, I was somewhat cautious.

Yet watching the video made me vote positive again. In the video Roald Boom talks about the soul and the original source and also refers to the natural scientist I mentioned Tom Campbell. I thought it would be useful to post the video here in order to add a short comment. I have to say that I was therefore pleasantly surprised with the discovery of this Roald Boom.

Boom initially gave the impression that he believes in the 'flat-earth theory' and a kind of holographic projection. After watching another video From his hand and also after looking forward to the conclusion of the video below, it becomes clear that he (fortunately) only used this as an imagery. It was therefore (in my opinion) an unfortunate choice to use this metaphor. I also disagree with that metaphor, but for some people such a metaphor is perhaps the only way to form an idea, because holographic projections are part of our current state of the art in the field of image projection techniques.

If you really understand quantum physics at its core, the definition of matter becomes clear without that imagery. Quantum physics shows that matter only exists after observation. In a multiplayer game, the first observer definitively records the observation. The matter is then always observed by all other players in the same form and at the same location (unless it is a moving object, of course), under the influence of the approach. This is explained by the concept of 'quantum entanglement' from quantum physics. Google's online platform for augmented reality games applies a similar method in the so-called cloud anchor technique. Actually has the double slits experiment show that from this 'reality' we can even demonstrate that matter exists only if there is an observer.

The meaning of the term 'superposition' from quantum physics is a clear indication that (in the imagery) all code is already burned on the CD (or runs on the central server) and that all choices of the game are fixed in it. When quantum physics refers to the 'coming out of superposition' of all possibilities, then the same thing happens as in a simulation or game, in which the player makes a choice with his controller (joystick), after which the result is shown on the screen.

I recommend to find all articles about the simulation theory under this link) good to read again. If we use the imagery used by Roald Boom (being that of a holographic projector and a dome over a flat surface) in that perspective, then you should be clear (and I hope Roald also reads this) that there is actually no question of such a projection, but that matter is a data flow that comes from superposition through the perception of the soul (in a multiplayer game, where the first observer takes care of the first materialization). The observer is in this hypothesis the soul.

Roald explains nicely that the soul originates from the original data stream. Presumably, he articulated the theory of Tom Campbell, which I was only sent by a reader after writing several articles about the simulation theory (but whose productions I have not yet fully studied). Where I already came to the conclusion that our simulation has a specific (Luciferian) builder, Roald describes it as a hack. Whether he has come up with this himself or whether it is from Tom Campbell, I do not know, but at least I come to a similar conclusion. I am only more specific about it by who this simulation has been hacked (built).

The so-called demonic entities or archontic entities in my position are part of a layer in the simulation (read here the explanation). There are, as it were, multiple simulations in which this universe and our 'reality' (which we experience with our brains and our bio-avatar) are one. I come very specifically to the conclusion that the simulation in which we live is of Luciferian origin. So you could say that we live in a Luciferian hack.

If I follow the researches of Wes Penre (see here the explanation) and if I go along in his theory of an Orion system, in which the Luciferian simulation runs, then there is a simulation within a simulation. The Luciferian simulation then runs in an Orion simulation in which somebody else is the boss; in this case a female entity. It then becomes increasingly clear that simulations live within simulations, in which other natural laws and rules may apply. However, the soul always remains the observer.

The interesting thing about Roald Boom's video is that, in my opinion, he knows how to explain briefly and concisely how the layers of consciousness have been built up. If you begin to see through that, then that must also become clear somewhere from the original layer the hack can be restored. Although I still miss this explanation in Roald's story, I gladly add it (with your permission).

We can transcend the Luciferian "hack" that seems to keep our souls trapped in a reincarnation cycle by becoming aware of our origins. We are the observers in a multiplayer simulation (or 'game' or how you want to call it). Somewhere in the 2 consciousness layer (where our identity is formed) we can solve and deal with the matter. So it is the art to remember who you are. Just as you can remember that you are not the puppet in the Playstation game, but the one who is at the controls. You had only become too familiar with the puppet in the game.

"Will everything in this world suddenly go well and then you suddenly become rich or prosperous or healthy and so on?"

No, that question is only the result of the fact that we have become identified with the avatar in the game (our human body and our brain with all its experiences). You will then realize that this game does not matter at all. You will then remember that it makes you remember your original state of being (your original layer).

This game keeps us stuck through fear. The biggest fear trigger is the fear of death. If you remember who you are, death is only the end of this illusion. But it can be useful if we try to break open this hack from our original position. If only to release other souls from the fact that they have come to identify with the avatar in the game and are afraid to die. The trick is to throw off all your fears. That fear keeps you in the identification with the simulation.
    Last edited by Delight; 5th June 2019 at 07:19.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Iloveyou (19th June 2019), Journeyman (3rd March 2022), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (8th June 2019), Rich (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

I used to say 'Love is the most logical thing' and this video makes good arguments for it, we see only our self out there and if we attack we attack ourselves.

@14:30
    "When you see another person, what you are experiencing is a brain construct that is a cartoon representation, a vastly simplistic form of the person that is actually out there."

Cartoon representation, that sounds about right. When I was in another dimension I had the experience that everything I see here, in this world, was a distorted translation of reality, ACIM calls this world a hallucination, maintained by our ego identity, it goes so far to say that this world does not exist at all.

This is were some teachings differ, they say every dimension is part of us, while ACIM says only
    oneness with God is real.
    So maybe physical reality, and every other dimension is a distorted interpretation of the Reality that God created.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), Delight (6th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (8th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I am so glad other minds here at PA are grappling with the concepts and I was so happy to read what others say!! The information in the following blog, echos Neville Goddard who IMO is one of the greatest teachers of modern times. Neville anticipated the paradigm that states there are many variations of reality (that ALREADY EXIST) but we choose the state to experience based on OUR state.

Neville stated over and over in his teaching that by imagination we create and he in fact called imagination "god". He taught that when we have faith in what we imagine by placing ourselves AS IF it was real, using all possible senses to imagine this state and feeling ourselves THERE in that END (not like a movie viewed but immersion in it), then the imagined MUST then be seen in 3D.

Quote Parallel Reality SHIFTING the reality you want already exists CHOOSE IT

I'm going to be showing you parallel reality shifting and I'm going to be showing you how what you want to experience already exists and how to tap into that frequency. Today, I'm going to be sharing with you that have what is called parallel reality shifting and showing you how to tap into the parallel reality you want to experience because the truth is it already exists. You don't have to choose it because it already exists at a certain frequency.

So, come on and watch the video below:

That's what quantum physics is showing us. Quantum physics is showing us that every potential probability we can imagine already exists. Because think about this, we are infinite spiritual beans and the universe goes on for infinity. What determines what we experienced depends on our vibration and our state of being.

It depends upon our beliefs, and within our beliefs will be those frequencies. Think of it like this. I've used this analogy before, but it's the easiest way to look at it. Then I'm going to add a new way of looking at this as well because it's one that when I thought of yesterday, I was actually listening to a podcast the other day and this, this idea about our brain and what we interpreted in reality really made it click in for me.

Because sometimes when you think of parallel realities like it sounds so confusing. How was there this many parallel realities all and how am I experiencing just this one? The understanding is that there are different parallel realities and every single little micro movement is a totally separate frame. There's an infinite amount of frames. When we think of this, think of it like a film strip, the filmstrip analogy where you have the light shining through that in the film, and then the projector has the, on the projector you see the actual picture.

You know that if you were to take the film strip and stretch it out, every single one of those frames exists at the same time. And even though one may look very similar to another, they're totally separate frames. Even if they were like this, and then the other one, they're like this the same thing. There are still two totally separate frames in the same way. There's an incident number of parallel realities that exist.

Just like there's just like the frames all exist at the same time. It's just that we only perceive of it in a linear type fashion because in our reality we have time, space, a reality where we experienced things in the linear type way, but the frames all exist at the same time. It's just which reality frame are we tuned to, and this will depend upon our frequency in a way.

Think of it at the same time. If we look at a TV station or a television set and you use the remote, and you change the channel, you could be watching ESPN on one channel and then change it to CNN or Fox on another channel. Don't know why you would do that. No reason to watch the news. But while doing that, you know that at the same time they all exist. Which one will you experience?

The one that you tune yourself to and the same way you don't have to create the different stations. They already exist. This is why the key is tapping into the frequency of the reality you want, not creating it. It is a misnomer. It is an outdated idea that we create our own reality. This is the new Law of Attraction. You don't have to create your own reality. You don't have to attract that from over there to end the here because the reality you want to experience already exists.

It's about embodying the frequency of it, embodying the vibration of it. Your vibration is a combination of what you think, how you feel in what you do. You change these three things. You changed the reality you experience. This is a game changer because then you see that creek once you want is easier than you could imagine so much easier because you don't have to work so hard and try so hard and make things happen from a state of lack because it's about biracial frequency.

If you save, I don't really, I don't have this. I want it. If you say I want it, you're saying I don't have it. But if it said you focused in the present moment on the frequency on you being that person, you eventually get that reflection in your life. What does that, that thing I was sharing when it comes to seeing and understanding something about the mind that will change the whole way you look at reality, there's an infinite number of parallel realities that exist around us.

Knowing that we can only experience 9 million, you might say only 9 million. That's a lot. We, our brain can only dissect and 9 million bits of information in a moment. From moment to moment to moment. What determines what 9 million bits of information we experienced depend on our frequency. But at this moment right now, there are many other ways that we could perceive of reality, and we could say that there are many different variations of our reality, but the one that we will tune to will depend on our vibration.

This makes it a little bit easier to understand because then we see that what we want to experience already exists in our brain can only pick up that which feels relevant to our brain. It can only pick up all the nine bits of information that it relates to depending on his state of being dependent on what it thinks feeling does. It makes it a little bit easier to understand because then we could see, okay, if our mind can only pick up on this limited amount of information because, well, what is it? What is it? We can say, what is it that people see that see Auras or they're picking up on a little bit more bits of information that we all have the ability to tap into people that can see things that other people can't see.

Don't they'll focus on that and people train kits, train it out of themselves. However, we can only dissect 9 million bits of information at a time because that's what our brain can handle. This 3D physical avatar that we have in this reality, that's what it can feel. However, we can change what 9 million bits of information we dissect or that we interpret by changing our frequency because remember it all exists here, and now there's billions and billions of different information, bits of frequency that we can interpret, but we only experience that which we are the vibration of just like on a television set.

You only perceive that which channel you are tuned to, but what I'm sharing with you is that there are different channels. Imagine your whole entire life you've been focused on one television channel thinking that that's all there was. But what I'm doing now is I'm sharing with you, hey, there are different channels you can tune to the channel you want.

You can tune to the vibrational frequency which means how you think, feel and action of the channel you want. That is your remote control. Your remote control is how you think, feel and act and most people had been locked into the same frequency their whole entire lives because they just didn't know there are other channels to watch. You could turn off CNN, either turn off Fox News and you could tune to something that's much more fun, something that it's much more in alignment.

And by doing that you then perceive the reality of it by using your remote control, which is how you think, feel, and act. That's where the power is. This is what I want to share with you and I hope that you start to see. Here's the other part of this blog that I really want to share with you.

Reality is so heavy. When you think the reality is heavy when you think things you have to attract from over there in India, here it's very difficult to do because we're getting so much importance to those things. However, one of the ways I have found skip to the frames I want to experience a more parallel reality that I want is to just have more fun, to just have fun, have more fun, loosen up.

The more you think the reality is serious, the more serious it loosens up because then you increase your frequency and reality becomes more malleable. The better you feel, the more you perceive of a reality that is equal to how you choose to feel. The power of everything I'm sharing here is understanding your state of being.

It's understanding your vibrational frequency. It's understanding the emotions you have, and a lot of this is rooted in that of your beliefs. What do you believe to be true? Whatever you believe to be true is going to be reflected back to you. And if you believe in the old school Law of Attraction, then manifestation maybe pretty difficult. However, what I'm showing you is a new way of going about it.

You could say a way, it's a new belief system, but maybe this belief system is more in alignment with what we know with quantum physics and maybe by knowing this, it then makes manifestation so much easier, so much easier, so much he takes a deep breath and just understand things could be so much easier for you. You can allow it to be easy because you can see that what you want already exists and what your job is to embody the frequency of it.

Now, upon saying this, you may be tempted to say, okay, this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to imagine that reality, that version of me and I'm just going to do. I'm going to act as that person who will work. What I'm sharing with you though is what you must do for this process to make it something that really works for you is tap into the energy of your heart and tap into your passion, your purpose in life.

Because that is the highest vibrational timeline you can experience. And when you tap into that high vibrational state, you take your soul with you learning about parallel reality manifestation or part of the reality shifting. What some people will do is like, okay, I'm going to fake it till I make it. And what they do is they go after the symbols in their life that they think they want.

The symbol being, money, relationship, all these things. Make sure you have your purpose and fused in there as well because life, there's these spiritual components of life that sometimes will in a way keep us in place and from holding us back in a way, holding us back from certain things if it's not conducive to our personal growth and to our soul. For example, as great as it might be to manage it, to imagine yourself winning the lottery using parallel realities shift. And what I'm sharing with you is don't do that.

Don't do that because 99.9% of the people that's not their passion in life is to put, is to put and hope that they win a lottery and for many people from a soul level, by trying to win the lottery, it's taken away from their actual mission and an annoyance. Externalizing power. It's hoping to get lucky. The reality we live in. What you want to get, you must give. And by winning the lottery that does.

There's no, there's no, you don't give anything up prior to winning the lottery and you can say, well, once I went on, but give it away to everybody. Now that normally doesn't happen and most people genuinely don't have that intention. The reason I'm sharing this aspect with you is that react, we're shifting for parallel reality to a parallel reality. As you look into a mirror, what do you see and whatever you want to get, you must first give because the mirror of reality changes. There's a mere like a reality that has to do with our parallel reality shifting as well.

If you want more respect from people, give more respect to people if you want to be and be around people that are more compassionate, be more compassionate towards people because what you give is what you get. Have a genuine intention of helping other people. And by doing that you will begin to see that you are of that vibrational frequency of the reality you want. There is a higher level vibrational part of you that did is on a highest probable timeline. The universe wants to work through you.

You are a divine being and by you doing what you're passionate about, by me making these videos and helping people and the way that I do for the people that do receive the help from making these videos, it's like the universe wants to flow through me. This information flows by ego, doesn't have to, doesn't have to do much, and that's the highest vibrational timeline. What I'm sharing with you is there is this component of your ego intending it to manifest using parallel realities, but there's also this higher aspect of you that has a purpose, that has a high vibrational intention. And that's what I'm saying to merge together, merge these two together because then reality will really work for you.

You will understand that you are a divine being. You will embody higher vibrational energy and your life will then begin to change in a very powerful way, but the key is understanding that what you want already exists. Your remote control is how you think, feel and act, how you think, feel and act. We'll lock you into the channel that you're currently experiencing and most people have been on the same channel their whole entire life, doing the same things every day, thinking the same thoughts that every feeling, same emotions every day and they haven't used the remote control in a new way.

They're on channel five they're on channel five that are on channel five, and I'm here just to say there's like a thousand other channels. The TV package you've got thousands of other channels, and you can tune to any of those by changing the button, which means you change how you think, feel, and act to get out of the autopilot mind. By doing that, you begin to tune into a different reality, and all of these realities is this.

That's what physics shows us. All these are x now, but which one will you choose and will you choose from awareness, so use that remote control and make a choice to choose a new channel if the channel you're experiencing isn't what you really want. With this and this, everything I'm sharing right now is a short, shorter look at what the shift experience is about.

The shift to experience as a digital program I'm making right now will also be a speaking tour that I'm going on, and it's going to help you to literally shift to a parallel reality of what you want to experience with all the principles I'm sharing today. It's a program that guarantees you one thing that by the end of it you will be in a totally separate new parallel reality.

Posted by support@aarondoughty.com
    June 4, 2019
    Great video. As I look at my life I see so much truth in what he is saying. I have lived at very, very low frequencies where every moment is a living hell. I have lived in slightly higher frequencies where life was very, very serious and heavy yet I could somehow muster the strength for each day. I am now living in a frequency that is so much lighter than the others, it seems like a difference existence and it probably is. The lightness began to manifest when I committed to aligning my external life with what I felt I was internally, which was the opposite of my previous way of living. Somehow, I feel like these videos have been given to me as a gift. They are having amazing effects on me.. I will take the time later to share these experiences in consciousness. Thank you again, Delight for your guidance and help.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (6th June 2019), earthdreamer (11th June 2019), Jad (5th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Rich (5th June 2019), sllim11 (17th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I know most of you probably know about Anita Moorjani's life change after her NDE. It clearly challenges anyone who remains in the old paradigms of life and death, health and illness.... IMO part of the challenge of daily life is being immersed in the paradigms which pull us "back" into the "established belief matrix".

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (8th June 2019), kfm27917 (6th August 2022), Pam (8th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast