+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Consciousness Matrix

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,015 times in 2,017 posts

Default Re: The Consciousness Matrix

I have been thinking about shifting through parallel realities and if we are the creators of reality, being the one shifting means we cannot stay stuck. If we shift through the same thing over and over, it all just looks the same. How do we create a greater appearance of change? I noticed in my self, when I happened to listen to a depressing projection, I heard it more and more. Why am I shifting into THIS PARTICULAR depressing scene... well, I BET the fact that I was thinking about it A LOT has something to do with this appearance.

This idea will be rejected by any one who has a firm expectation that THIS reality is IT, that THIS reality is made and we must respond to it. If we find something we don't like and stay focused on it, HOW will we know we are not just recreating it? If we don't practice choosing something new and committing to it, HOW will we know that the world is so terribly SOLID?

I am as likely as any to stick with focus on some ideas even if, to me, they are abhorrent. I also have CHOSEN to procrastinate and to deliberately enjoy sameness. I have been as reluctant as any to make big changes. So, how can I even begin to be able to say I KNOW this is REAL and all there is???????

And there are some things that my expectations 100% reject. For instance, I was listening to a meditation that was about being already a BILLIONAIRE. I was unable to incorporate that in any way into my self perception. Why IS that? I have an imagination and yet I was seriously unable to imagine a satisfying scene where I was a BILLIONAIRE. One could say that is because the possibility is NOT one even reasonable to have a fantasy over? REALLY? NO. I am sure it is because I have constricted my own ability. I have chosen in some way to only imagine based on some past experience. That is ME limiting ME.

This channel has interest for me

Author, Speaker, Transformation Consultant and IN-Powerment™ Coach Kidest OM

This is long but good for immersion

Last edited by Delight; 12th June 2019 at 05:11.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th June 2019), Merry Mom (12th June 2019), onevoice (15th June 2019), peterpam (12th June 2019), Rich (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,015 times in 2,017 posts

Default Re: The Consciousness Matrix

I know many used to listen to Dolores Cannon. This interview is with her daughter Julia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2