+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clif High on the Current Alien Invasion and 5G

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Clif High on the Current Alien Invasion and 5G

Sorry Natalie, OnaWah - As I have pointed out, real dowsers, some of the most sensitive people on the Planet, have no difficulty working with any of the microwave frequencies in the background running. They understand how to tune themselves, how to observe and deal with subtle energies quite well despite any background energy. They have learned to deal with "sun angle" for instance. One learns how to deal with sensitivity, and one learns how to deal with energy.

Personally I find microwave delightful. I use microwaves to cook my food, I have plenty of microwave satellite equipment because I am off the grid, and I have used microwave for bio-electronic diagnostics for many many years.

I loved my 2G system, and when cellphones came out with the hand-held lunch box style (the 1G) it was fabulous. And my 4G system smartphone (it's only a 6S as I can't afford one of the X series of iPhones) is wonderful.. I have a full high powered cellphone repeater in my kitchen as I am so far off the grid, I need to have a very powerful MICROWAVE amplifier to relay to the tower in the distance. I have a few wireless routers on all the time, and 3 wireless computers, one which I keep on my lap probably 8-10 hours a day depending on my schedule. It keeps my legs warm and I love it ! My cat loves the microwave fields too ! She is very sensitive, and when I have everything up and running with data going back and forth, she cuddles up and starts purring. She loves it too !

I have deer, and elk and all sorts of wildlife who come up to my place and just love it here. None of the critters whom you would think would be VERY sensitive to anything aberrant leave, in fact they appear to seek me out. Probably because I love them. I have had a massive bull elk every night come to my bedroom window and bed down right under my large uplink satellite dish, as he felt safe and secure and comforted by the "vibes".

So does that say something to you Natalie, OnaWah, that not only do I find microwave communications systems, helpful and delightful all the animals around, lots of small birds in the winter and numerous humming birds in the summer too numerous to count all around.. all of them are perfectly happy and not acting out aggressively. All enjoying the fields and of all things safety that they experience.

I have seen you absolutely love to appear to seek me out to attack me and my experience, and I don't attack you. Possibly one could learn something from that. I have the experience in my field Natalie, OnaWah and I think your posts are interesting, but you repeat yourself and tend to enter so many threads to repeat yourself, and I find that boring really. Maybe others do find what you are posting useful, the same stuff rehashed over and over, maybe not. I don't ever get any new information from your threads or posts, and I see continual rehashing. DNA has blocked you, and I am thinking probably that is the best thing to do and unfriend you as well. It appears useless to try to explain science and logic. If you are sensitive I would consider that a blessing, that means you can recognize very subtle energies where others cannot.. However if it become a situation for you that you go psychotic feeling every little thing and react to every little thing, that in the long run I feel could be a detriment to your sanity and well being. Maybe learn to detune from stuff?

In this thread we are talking about 5G and Clif High's interesting thoughts about could 5G be a blessing.

I can't say that I believe there are ET invaders creating mind controlling patterns, or even CIA creating mind controlling patterns. How would they do it if they (ET's or Cia, or any other spook?) - they would have to use short wave directable energy, and microwave is very directable.

But it is easier to control someone using MASS MEDIA broadcasts, or real programming, fully understandable dialog, such as what we have in social media even - stuff repeated over ad nauseaum until the masses tend to think (read believe when they have had it spoken to them so many times they are effectively "brainwashed") that hype is real and reality is bogus.. They would continually use repetition and FEAR PROGRAMMING - they would push the fear programming and then use reward techniques to gather up a crop of sympathisers. Hmmm..

That is programming Natalie, OnaWah. How it works is based on using fear. Good Renaissance Science was about dispelling darkness and fear manipulation by the societal programmers and manipulators of the time, the Church back then. Good science not bogus pseudoscience hype strove to find answers in times of darkness by looking critically at basis, not into prolonging ignorance.

When one doesn't understand for themselves "the science" it's pretty clear to me watching the drama in action, one listens to dramatic hype and apparently unless one is able to frame it in a dramatic hype appearance, "reality" will remain bogus to those inclined to dwell on sensationalism instead of listening to one who has had a LOT of personal experience with the subject.

I think if there is microwave mind control, Clif High is probably right, microwave direct waves plus reflections would act as an eraser.

Can I make that any clearer for you? I am not sure I can..

--------B A C K T O T O P I C--------

This is (from the first post), the OP :

Quote Alexandra Bruce, of "ForbiddenKnowledgetv.net" sent the video to her list this morning with the following explanation: "There is so much mind-blowing original content coming out on YouTube lately, it was hard to choose one that best represents the zeitgeist of the day but I settled on this very odd broadcast by the Leak Project with Clif High, in which the latter speaks in a kind of code in order to ward of the censorbots of Google-YouTube, referring to this episode as a "LARP" (live-action role playing).

Clif says that a million people are being abducted by aliens around the world every year, mostly outside the US and that beneath the political theatrics, the US, Russians and Chinese are working together to manage what they perceive to be a threat. He believes that something akin to what happened when Neanderthals were replaced by Homo sapiens is under way right now, where we are being replaced.

Clif says, "I'm also quite convinced that some odd things are involved in our war against the aliens. One of these odd things is the 5G network. So, 5G is gonna roll out all around the planet. It's gonna roll out and there isn't anything any human can do because we need that 5g as a very large – at least in the minds of the military – strategic weapon against the space aliens."

Clif then explains that the millimeter wave band used in 5th generation (5G) communications technology was originally used in scanning near-field microscopes, whose resolution he says is perfect for examining DNA. The TSA scanners at the airport also use the millimeter band in their scanners. Clif suggests that the military has people trained to use these millimeter scanners to detect the DNA of hybridized humans.

It gets weirder. He says, "Right now, there's something going on that seems to suggest the USA government might be captive by the aliens and the Chinese and the Russians don't like this...
    Clif explains that mind control is the primary weapon of the invaders. "Space aliens can control our minds they can actually control the neural pathways in our brains and they can do so, such that they could eliminate me from your vision I could be sitting there I could be coughing and hacking and they decide what you will hear and see of my presence and they can do this relatively easily...they are able to control our brains through their inbuilt telepathic abilities...

"The 5G Network...could be used, in my opinion to disrupt the ability of the hybrids to control human thought...so it may be that in order to have a free mind in the future...we have to live in 5G envelopes, in order to be relatively free from being screwed with by the space aliens, as they proceed with their evil plan to conquer Earth."

Clif goes on to share numerous anecdotes from his experience and those privately shared with him from people all over the world."
    I chose ONE particular part of the OP to answer, and I think I did it adequately and accurately.

In post number 2 - this statement is made by a member:

Quote In this interview, Clif makes a case that the 5G roll-out is a tactic to defend against ET and hybrid control over humans.
    In post number 4 - this is said by a member:

Quote [..]
    had a hard time believing much of what he said he experienced since he has been on the scene so long and never mentioned abduction(s). And saying 5G is a defense mechanism from mind control.

Very hard to swallow.
    In post 5, I defend Clif High's potential for being "right" by looking at the technical potentials.
    Last edited by Bob; 18th December 2018 at 17:45. Reason: added a few links

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

There are lots of different kinds of sensitivities, Bob. I am a natural intuitive, but part of my sensitivities now come from toxic vaccines received as a child, and other injuries that damaged the energy field around my body, which makes me more vulnerable to EMFs, chemicals and other toxins, a veritable "canary in the coal mine".
    Unfortunately, there are an increasing number of people in the world due to the all the traumas and toxins that we are all being subjected to, and I speak for them as well, and especially for the children and the animals, who despite your claims, have been proven by studies (those not funded by TPTB) ARE being damaged.
    I am not psychotic, actually, I am an empath, and I was not attacking you, Bob, but yes, I have certainly questioned your defense of 5G a lot, and in the past, I questioned your position on fracking and your low opinion of Dutchsinse, who has such a lot of common sense, he didn't even need a degree to figure out that thousands of drilling wells all over the planet are causing earthquakes, and figured out how to predict them very accurately.
    It's amazing to me that you, a scientist, so glibly ignores all the scientific evidence about how damaging EMFs and other forms of technological "progress" are to all kinds of life forms.
    You "can't say that I believe there are ET invaders creating mind controlling patterns, or even CIA creating mind controlling patterns" yet there are lots of people on this very forum who have testified that they've had experience of this.
    I wonder why you continue to inhabit this forum, which is mainly about conspiracy theory, and was not designed to uphold mainstream propaganda.
    So far as programming and brainwashing goes, scientists in many fields seem to have been some of the most controlled and brainwashed people in the world, from those working for the Nazis to MKUltra.
    Hopefully those of us who continue to post all this boring, repetitive common sense information on Avalon will help wake up some naive people who still believe in mainstream science and all the lies they are trying to put across to an unsuspecting public.
    It's not you I'm trying to convince of anything, Bob, so it's fine with me if you put me on your Ignore list.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th December 2018 at 05:13.
    Each breath a gift...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th December 2018), BMJ (18th December 2018), Chip (20th December 2018), conk (22nd February 2019), toppy (18th December 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

[Mod hat on]

This thread isn't about 5G. The best thread for that is here, and in-depth posts on that thread can always be linked to here for reference.
    Clif High only refers to 5G in the first 30 mins of his two and a half hour interview, most of which is a (largely unattributed) re-presentation of the thesis advanced by David Jacobs. I'd suggest that's the important thing here.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th December 2018), Bob (18th December 2018), boja (22nd February 2019), Bruno (18th December 2018), Chip (20th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (18th December 2018), Yoda (19th December 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

@ min 12 Transliteration != translation clif.

Transliteration is "watashi wa Bill".

Translation is " I am Bill"

I wonder if his bot is able to pick up other languages. He is talking like he is reading these reports in the native language.

EDIT, Still watching,

Children Crusades was not 900
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Crusade

Maybe he just misremembered that.

I also find his assertions that the inquisition was really about Aliens to be a little bit of a stretch.

I do think his take of the nervous system is interesting. However, I do not know or understand much about anatomy so . . .

I find it interesting how this idea is going to be used to otherize people.

The way you make it easier to kill a thing is to make it different from you, less than you usually.

Imagine the War on Hybrid™ where the government decides it could hold people suspected of being a hybrid in Guantanamo Bay while a tribunal decides or doesnt.

Sounding familiar?

I think this is an issue. Some of my questions:

Why not just kill the humans with a very specific form of disease that is targeted at a majority of homo sapien sapien?

Why this need to infiltrate and then co opt society?(Are humans really that much of a threat to an interstellar species, I am assuming, when they only just developed some sort of non exothermic means of moving crafts?)

They clearly can create a being to be a robot miner or whatever, why the need to keep our culture( whatever that means) intact?

Do they really enjoy Hip Hop or marvel movies so much they want to keep that going?

Why do the aliens not make the official story of aliens look silly by I dont know playing recordings for humans of the dealings they have made? Why not just openly hover in vision of large cities(like independence day without the laser attack)? We have video cameras. Almost everyone of us can capture image or video at an instant. I am sure they can as well.

Why not release videos of anything? Record the POTUS contradicting himself. Re lease PUTIN doing something opposite of the public story. Anything. If they can change our memories, why not just put that in everyone they abduct and eventually that will take over society(Is this the explanation for Mandela Effect?)

Just some random thoughts, I will leave it here for now.
    Last edited by Praxis; 18th December 2018 at 18:41.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    i'm going to ask Bob this since he seems very knowledgeable on this. I was listening to a guy about he claims the earths Hertz frequency went from say a 7 hertz to 4 times that in 07/08. And that has an impact on us, Would Bob or anybody else care to comment on that. I too have listened to Cliff high for years but , and yes there is a but attached to that.....
    That myth originated with Chris Thomas, the Wales clairvoyant who claims to be one of the few to be able to read the Akashic Record. He also claimed the entire human race would ascend on Dec 21 of 2012.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (19th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I listened to the entire Cliff High interview, and here it is in a nutshell. Cliff takes mescaline and goes on shamanic journeys and meets with mantis beings. He makes a lot of creative guesses about their agenda on programming the human species, including that they are engineering us out of existence to be replaced the way Neanderthal was replaced. He thinks 5G is our defense against this. He has no basis for these opinions, which he presents as facts (of course).

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

5th (19th December 2018), Alan (19th December 2018), Arcturian108 (19th December 2018), Chip (20th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (19th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    "He believes that something akin to what happened when Neanderthals were replaced by Homo sapiens is under way right now, where we are being replaced."

Sounds to me like a desperate invention to claim some new crazy prediction since almost all the others have been thrashed to death and not happened. His record is so bad there is no reason to take him seriously. Only fear and belief in the doomsday scenario would get anyone to take that seriously.
    The interesting thing is that many will take him seriously and hang on every word. A large number either don't care , don't remember or are new and not aware of his track record. He comes off as a wise and intelligent man. I do believe he is intelligent. What I wonder is, if he really had integrity why would he keep coming out with more predictions when he knows that he has been so terribly off. There were a lot of people that bought into his bitcoin going to a 64,000.00 in 2018. and interest rates going through the roof. The answer is, self interest. He does this for himself. He could be accurate at times, just like any of us could look at events and make some conclusion about how they will effect the future. I don't think he deserves any more seriousness than someone just speculation about what they think will happen.

Humans seem to be desperate to have someone predict the future. Personally, I think I'd rather wait till it happens.
    Last edited by Pam; 19th December 2018 at 01:38.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

5th (19th December 2018), Bob (19th December 2018), Bruno (19th December 2018), Chip (20th December 2018), Delight (19th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I listened to the entire Cliff High interview, and here it is in a nutshell. Cliff takes mescaline and goes on shamanic journeys and meets with mantis beings....

[...]
    I guess Cliff would need to have a good chat with some experienced veteran shaman, the kind I posted about in the David Jacobs' thread:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

I recall reading a while back about a young'un meeting with "red diablos" in his dreams who were telling him they were about to invade earth, etc., and asking an old shaman about it... and the shaman's answer: "Oh, they always say that..."

Here is a variation on that theme from here (<---):

I first read about Reptilian Intelligence in ‘The Way of The Shaman’ by Michael Harner way back in the early 90s. In the opening chapter, he recounts an ayahuasca experience in which he travels to the edge of the Universe and meets some winged reptilian creatures who offer him power and control of the whole world. On recounting this to his shaman teacher, the old man chuckles and replies ‘Oh, they always say that. Take no notice of them.’

... so, we would need to ask the researchers to make sure they record the name, rank, matricule # of the ones they are interviewing via their abductees' minds... or, even nail down who they (researchers) are talking to /interrogating in the first place...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (19th December 2018), Bruno (19th December 2018), Chip (20th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (20th December 2018), Sophocles (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    The interesting thing is that many will take him seriously and hang on every word. A large number either don't care , don't remember or are new and not aware of his track record. He comes off as a wise and intelligent man. I do believe he is intelligent. What I wonder is, if he really had integrity why would he keep coming out with more predictions when he knows that he has been so terribly off. There were a lot of people that bought into his bitcoin going to a 64,000.00 in 2018. and interest rates going through the roof. The answer is, self interest. He does this for himself. He could be accurate at times, just like any of us could look at events and make some conclusion about how they will effect the future. I don't think he deserves any more seriousness than someone just speculation about what they think will happen.

Humans seem to be desperate to have someone predict the future. Personally, I think I'd rather wait till it happens.
    I would imagine that there might be a lot of very angry people out there who followed his predictions of a sky rocketing bitcoin and bought in for a bonanza. You would think in the face of that backlash he would curtail his predictions. Obviously not. But why?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (20th December 2018), Pam (22nd February 2019)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Even though I am the one who began this thread, it took me several days to finish watching Clif High's long video. At the time I posted it I thought he was another internet luminary I know; so I mistakenly gave him some respect, and was trusting Alexandra Bruce's (ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.net) opinion of the video. I must admit, though, that I found Clif High's discussion fascinating.

Now that I have watched both that video and subsequently Richard Dolan's interview with Dr. David Jacobs, I have decided to psychically ask the Seraph that I work with what he thinks of the dark picture both have painted of the future of this planet under the control of ET's. Here is his opinion:

First, he says that in regards to how long the Mantids have been abducting humans, they have been doing so for about 600 years. Then I asked him if they pose a major threat? He said "No" they are not invading the planet with an agenda to take control, so there is no invasion currently going on. He does say that the pecking order of ET's, though, is Greys controlled by Reptilians, who are controlled by Mantids. He further says that their ultimate agenda is to harvest our DNA to make up for deficiencies in their own genome. Once they have done so to their liking, they intend to form a colony on Mars. Maybe, this explains the recent human interest in colonizing Mars.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bruno (19th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (19th December 2018), petra (19th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Clif explains that mind control is the primary weapon of the invaders. "Space aliens can control our minds they can actually control the neural pathways in our brains and they can do so, such that they could eliminate me from your vision I could be sitting there I could be coughing and hacking and they decide what you will hear and see of my presence and they can do this relatively easily...they are able to control our brains through their inbuilt telepathic abilities...
    This really stands out to me because I think you're quite right. Something somewhere is ridiculously telepathic. I trust myself, but I do not trust my senses fully - not anymore. That's why rely more on my feelings. "Do what you think is right, unless it feels wrong." - that's my motto.
    Consider they don't necessarily need to eliminate you entirely. Maybe they'll make it seem like you're smiling when you're really frowning, or frame you some other way.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I listened to the entire Cliff High interview, and here it is in a nutshell. Cliff takes mescaline and goes on shamanic journeys and meets with mantis beings....

[...]
    I guess Cliff would need to have a good chat with some experienced veteran shaman, the kind I posted about in the David Jacobs' thread:

I recall reading a while back about a young'un meeting with "red diablos" in his dreams who were telling him they were about to invade earth, etc., and asking an old shaman about it... and the shaman's answer: "Oh, they always say that..."

Here is a variation on that theme from here (<---):

I first read about Reptilian Intelligence in ‘The Way of The Shaman’ by Michael Harner way back in the early 90s. In the opening chapter, he recounts an ayahuasca experience in which he travels to the edge of the Universe and meets some winged reptilian creatures who offer him power and control of the whole world. On recounting this to his shaman teacher, the old man chuckles and replies ‘Oh, they always say that. Take no notice of them.’

... so, we would need to ask the researchers to make sure they record the name, rank, matricule # of the ones they are interviewing via their abductees' minds... or, even nail down who they (researchers) are talking to /interrogating in the first place...
    My memory of the Way of the Shaman is a little different: Harner had taken the "little death" and a great secret of the universe was revealed to him by some bird creatures -- only because he was dying and couldn't tell anyone. I forget what the secret was, maybe that they created mankind. He told his shaman teacher about it and he said: "They're always saying that, but they're just the master of the outer darkness."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Hervé (20th December 2018), onawah (20th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    The interesting thing is that many will take him seriously and hang on every word. A large number either don't care, don't remember or are new and not aware of his track record. He comes off as a wise and intelligent man. I do believe he is intelligent.
    A personal anecdote, which I think I've recounted before. In early 2012 he (very kindly) invited me to come and visit him in Seattle — where he was building an unsinkable boat in preparation for the 21 December pole shift.

I wasn't able to make it, but appreciated the invitation. I do like him, and I enjoy his intelligence and articulacy. (Many do!) But... yes, he's often very wrong.

(I have no idea what became of his boat, btw! But I presume it's still unsinkable, and he still has it.)

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th December 2018), Chip (20th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th December 2018), Hazelfern (20th December 2018), Iancorgi (22nd February 2019), Kate (20th December 2018), Magnus (21st December 2018), Nasu (20th December 2018), onawah (20th December 2018), Pam (22nd February 2019), ramus (20th December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (20th December 2018), Sophocles (20th December 2018), Spellbound (22nd December 2018), tessie999 (21st December 2018), Yoda (20th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Necessary evil?

Cliff High suggest that 5G (although proven to have devastating negative health effects on humans) has the ability to identify DNA.

He offers a premise that 5G is and will be used to locate and identify both aliens and hybrids among us. Airport TSA scanners are 5G and helps to identify hybrids who try to fly.

Similarly, chemtrails have been used to help us locate alien ships in our atmosphere.

So, he suggest that we may need 5G and Chemtrails as a way to fight against the alien bugs (mantis, greys, repltillians, etc). Negative aliens and hybrids are designated as “bad” because they lack part of the vegas nervous system and don’t have creativity, emotions and can’t truly think, among other things.

I also find it curious what he says about how the “language” has changed which implies our time is short. Anyone who has been the least bit observant can see how since Trump was elected the communication narrative has been acclerated to insane levels.

Starts around 53:00

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Sadieblue (22nd February 2019), toppy (21st February 2019)

27. Link to Post #35
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Necessary evil?

Cliff High suggest...

Anyone who has been the least bit observant can see how since Trump was elected the communication narrative has been acclerated to insane levels.
    like money? come on, how could evil be necessary?

Its only a suggestion and not even logical

trumps election also coincide with losing the battle in Syria, N Korea, US alies having talks with Russia and China. Its an act of desperation for the apparent demise of the elite controllers and it has nothing to do with trump.
    Last edited by Bubu; 21st February 2019 at 22:22.

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote come on, how could evil be necessary?
    I’m not remotely condoning 5G. Even if this was part of the purpose of it, along with why the accelerated push to make it happen so quickly.

As far as “necessary evil”. War and history is replete with decisions that favor the majority while decimating smaller groups or cultures. Not saying it’s right, just pointing out a possible logical argument. That being the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

It’s probably more likely that Trump wants to stay ahead technologically as that keeps the USA ahead, plus makes us more money. I know Austria is making a huge push towards 5G and their young Chancellor just visited Trump. I can easily see Trump’s ego and competitive nature getting activated and feeling even a greater need to get 5G, even 6G activated ASAP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...81869233344512

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...83029713420288

I hope someone informs Trump of the reality of 5G. But I wonder if the USA could retain it’s place as a world power without it?
    Last edited by Soullight; 22nd February 2019 at 03:25.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

And less we forget the entire AI transhumanism wet dream of the illuminati and how 5G plays right into that scenerio by enslaving mankind permantely.

Relevant summary starts around 28:00

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Necessary evil?

Cliff High suggest that 5G (although proven to have devastating negative health effects on humans) has the ability to identify DNA.

He offers a premise that 5G is and will be used to locate and identify both aliens and hybrids among us. Airport TSA scanners are 5G and helps to identify hybrids who try to fly.
    This post of Soullight, which started a new thread, appears to be a continuation of a very similar discussion discussed a couple of months ago.

In both cases, Rex Bear of the Leak Project is interviewing Clif High on topics such as using 5G to identify aliens.

So I merged this new thread in with that old thread, which the good reader will now find themselves on.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), mountain_jim (22nd February 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

"The 5G Network...could be used, in my opinion to disrupt the ability of the hybrids to control human thought...so it may be that in order to have a free mind in the future...we have to live in 5G envelopes, in order to be relatively free from being screwed with by the space aliens, as they proceed with their evil plan to conquer Earth."

Clif goes on to share numerous anecdotes from his experience and those privately shared with him from people all over the world."

Hello there Bob...

I have just one question. Could the 5G be used to carry information such as voice to skull data? I could see if there was an et issue, and mind control was the concern, the way to help offset that, would be to have systems in place that allowed people to be tapped remotely and WARNED about certain things.. For example, if a rogue group of et were coming your way, and they were picked up on a military satellite, the military could then direct a group to safety with technology, remotely to the mind. Is this something that 5G could accomplish? (With the 5G in this case if it would work, and the Google mapping of every square inch of the planet, it COULD BE a viable option to give humanity at least SOME footing against highly telepathic races.. )

I suppose perhaps the indication that the 5G would be of some stratagic advantage, could have been just misunderstood by Mr. High? And if that is the case, what advantage would that be? I can only assume it would be COMMUNICATIONS.. Or is that just not possible either? I am just thinking that there would have to be carrier waves of SOME SORT to take information to send it to the mind, if these types of technologies are going to be introduced on a mass scale. (And I certainly think they may be)..

If this is off topic just let me know, I was just curious and while I may be familiar with some of it, HOW they do it is beyond my area of expertise and understanding. Thank You ahead for your reply.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bob (22nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd February 2019)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Thanks Bob to bring us the intelligence of science, where there is (we are far from understanding our universe), and the thorough explanations you take the time to give us. I truly appreciate.

On my side, I think we are much more poisoned by pesticides and now social media, music, and all.

Lately I had a hammer like experience in terms of cognitive dissonance about vaccines - but this is for another thread - and gosh, it is soooo different than what conspiracists bring up that I almost do mot dare mentioning. Social media brainwashing????
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (22nd February 2019), conk (22nd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast