1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

Default Re: Clif High on the Current Alien Invasion and 5G

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Lately I had a hammer like experience in terms of cognitive dissonance about vaccines - but this is for another thread - and gosh, it is soooo different than what conspiracists bring up that I almost do mot dare mentioning. Social media brainwashing????
    That sounds like my kinda wacko thinking ... let us know if, when, and where you post it .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (22nd February 2019), Flash (22nd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Clif High on the Current Alien Invasion and 5G

Quote @Diziblueyez :

Hello there Bob...

I have just one question. Could the 5G be used to carry information such as voice to skull data?

I could see if there was an et issue, and mind control was the concern, the way to help offset that, would be to have systems in place that allowed people to be tapped remotely and WARNED about certain things..
    Hi D - voice to skull, assumption meaning "hearing" uses. Interesting question. Here goes with the background needed to understand "how" RF hearing (or ultrasonic hearing, or high voltage.. i.e. Flanagan-style "hearing" drivers work)

The data on a microwave carrier is encrypted, converted into data packets which have no relevance to what we understand as speech, or music, or any other form of brain interpretative information. The old RF to Audible hearing experiments were done with very high power RF (radio frequencies) of thousands of watts at the target which induced heating momentarily.

As the RF was pulsed, if it was pulsed in the audio spectrum, a "voice" could be used to drive the transmitter.. With the microwave transmitters, nice smooth voice such as analog was not possible because of the method used to evoke the microwave carrier was high voltage ON and high voltage OFF.. A pulse type of transmission resulted.. (such works for the high voltage system that Flanagan developed, to cause pressure waves via RF/(high-voltage) heating and cooling.

It was the momentary pulsed "heating of the tissue", which resulted in an expansion, and thereby a pressure wave could be induced provided that the heated area cooled down fast enough. And heating has to be substantial to experience the "voice to skull" effect and a rapid cooling has to happen (300 times a second is the rate for basic voice, up to 1000 times a second).

The power levels used in the 5G systems are insufficient to result in heating. No voice to skull transmission would be possible. The brain is incapable of decoding the data-packets, so that method would not be usable either for transmission/reception of "commands". The power levels in 3G or 4G are also insufficient. The power levels from TV transmitters where one is like 100 feet away or more is insufficient, or one's routers/modems is insufficient, and it goes on and on. If one were able to direct the output of one's microwave oven into a beam and have it about 4 inches from the skull one would be able to perceive that 100-900 watts of output because one's tissues would expand and contract with the pulses. Of course the physical damage would be horrendous, and it would be quite obvious, the nature of the deep burns experienced. Cellphones, internet_Of_Things (IOT devices), routers/modems and so forth do NOT have the power needed to create heating..

The brain is incapable of decoding the encrypted data packets that are emitted from the transmitters.

No direct cellphone front-end receiver/demodulator/audio driver has been implanted into public people en-masse to be able to receive wireless cellphone signals.

Unless one has something like this: (Portrayed on Futurama), 5G is incapable of being used for voice to skull transmission, warnings, or programming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3