+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There was a guy whos name I cant remember but claimed that angels visited him when he was very ill and gave him a map--his was one of the earliest maps to show water inundation.
    For reference: that was George Michael Scallion. His 'future map' of North America is here:

For what it's worth (maybe not much ), I had a vivid dream recently in which I was being shown a map of the eastern US as it will look at some point in the near future. Not sure who was showing me the map (a guide?) but I never looked at "him" (male energy), he was just near me as I looked at the map. I've made a rough sketch of what the map looked like:

Name:  Map of US.jpg
Views: 1669
Size:  26.3 KB

I remarked, "Well, I guess I'll have to move to western North Carolina then."

Anyway, on November 20th, Dr. Mark Carlotto was on Coast to Coast with George Noory discussing his interesting research on past pole shifts; from the C2C website:

"Mark Carlotto is an aerospace engineer with over thirty years of experience in satellite imaging, remote sensing, signal and image processing, pattern recognition, and app development. In the latter half, he delved into questions concerning human origins, ancient technology, and archaeological enigmas including evidence that sites such as Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, and the Acropolis are far older than previously thought. Looking at the research of pole shifts by Charles Hapgood, he found that various sites around the planet appear to have been built so they were aligned with the four previous positions of the North Pole, stretching back over the last 100,000 years.

This led Carlotto to hypothesize that civilizations with advanced technology existed tens of thousands of years ago, and their constructions were remade or altered by their ancestors, who may have viewed the original builders as ancient gods. The pole shifts, he remarked, could be looked at as time markers that allow us insight into ancient thinking. There is starting to be more convergence around the idea that our modern civilization is not the first to wield sophisticated technology, but just the latest one, he noted. Carlotto (who first appeared on the show with Art Bell around 20 years ago) also talked about some of his earlier work looking at anomalies on the Red Planet, including Cydonia and the Face on Mars."

Definitely worth a listen if you're able
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

avid (28th December 2018), Bill Ryan (28th December 2018), greybeard (28th December 2018), Hervé (28th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), meeradas (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (10th March 2019), Ratszinger (28th December 2018), Tintin (14th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)
    on November 20th, Dr. Mark Carlotto was on Coast to Coast with George Noory discussing his interesting research on past pole shifts; from the C2C website:

"Mark Carlotto is an aerospace engineer with over thirty years of experience in satellite imaging, remote sensing, signal and image processing, pattern recognition, and app development. In the latter half, he delved into questions concerning human origins, ancient technology, and archaeological enigmas including evidence that sites such as Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, and the Acropolis are far older than previously thought. Looking at the research of pole shifts by Charles Hapgood, he found that various sites around the planet appear to have been built so they were aligned with the four previous positions of the North Pole, stretching back over the last 100,000 years.

This led Carlotto to hypothesize that civilizations with advanced technology existed tens of thousands of years ago, and their constructions were remade or altered by their ancestors, who may have viewed the original builders as ancient gods. The pole shifts, he remarked, could be looked at as time markers that allow us insight into ancient thinking. There is starting to be more convergence around the idea that our modern civilization is not the first to wield sophisticated technology, but just the latest one, he noted. Carlotto (who first appeared on the show with Art Bell around 20 years ago) also talked about some of his earlier work looking at anomalies on the Red Planet, including Cydonia and the Face on Mars."

Definitely worth a listen if you're able
    Here, in the Avalon Library:
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Dr_Mark_Car...018_Hour_3.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Dr_Mark_Car...018_Hour_4.mp3

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th December 2018), Forest Denizen (28th December 2018), Hervé (28th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), meeradas (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (10th March 2019), Ratszinger (22nd January 2023), Sunny (16th March 2019), Tintin (14th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I sometimes wonder what Earth changes occurred when the Moon arrived. It is older than the Earth, and it being 'tidally locked' must mean that there was chaos created by the gravity of the moon ... I wonder how much the moon would have to be displaced so as to cause these changes.

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Ivanhoe (28th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), meeradas (28th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I grew up in WV and Bill's map covers the area I know like the back of my hand, basically the entire state but for sure the eastern panhandle from growing up there and hunting it. I would say that is a scary vision Bill.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

The folks from Suspect sky were on Suspicious Observers Premium contact pod cast today. They hasve gotten their hands on an original copy of the book including the redacted pages. They are in the process of putting out a PDF.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Savannah; 9th March 2019 at 22:55.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Chuck (15th March 2019), CurEus (9th April 2019), Franny (13th April 2019), meeradas (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (10th March 2019), sms (10th March 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Chuck (15th March 2019), Franny (13th April 2019), sms (10th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I wasn’t sure if you guys had seen Ben’s friends edition of the Adam and Eve story. It provides a few more details and theories.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (13th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 times in 408 posts

Thank you Ratszinger for bringing Ben Davidson’s work here. I have a lot of respect for him as do many here at projectavalon. I encourage everyone to listen to his “Earth Catastrophe Cycle” here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJ...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br

As of today there are 21 parts. It is well documented with many references for your own research/enlightenment. This new age IS all about presenting information, logic, facts so we can all make up our own mind instead of listening to the ‘Sage on the Stage’… sheep no more.

First, a disclaimer: I have worked as a Professional Geophysicist for 35 years but like everyone else on this planet know little, in relative terms, about the forces and stresses active on our planet by our planet, sun and galaxy. We are in this soup together. Some of us peer through a tiny gap in the veil only because our jobs allow us the time to do so while providing for our families.

I am excited about the new concepts that exploring the electric universe is bringing to our understanding about the nature of ourselves, earth, solar system, galaxy and beyond. It is much more elegant than the Dark Matter hypothesis. Some of these concepts, I will discuss here only because they provide a back ground for what is to follow.

It is true that the solar wind carries charged particles as plasma in the heliosphere. Because the sun rotates once every 25 days or so, the magnetic field transported by the solar wind gets wrapped like a ballerina’s skirt, called the current sheet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	current sheet2.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	40160

Is the sun not connected with all it’s planets in a very real sense? It does not take much to imagine that the galaxy may be similarly constructed, with the galactic core sending out it’s own current sheet connecting to all stars in the Milky Way. There are cycles within cycles. Perhaps our solar system rides in and out of the polarized zones of the galactic electromagnetic sheet every 12,000 years. (that was just speculation, thank you Ben).

Ben Davidson etal has painted this electric universe picture very elegantly with compelling evidence to suggest that Earth’s history has been rocked by extreme discharge of plasma. Plasma Physicist, Anthony Peratt gives a very interesting talk describing petroglyphs around the world as drawings of paleo-plasma discharges observed in the sky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meaU1QcSdA
    He is tasked to compile all these drawings from around the world with proper coordinates to ascertain the viewing angle, declination in order to reconstruct the paleo discharge image and as a result, energy required for such a discharge.

No one can tell us, exactly what happened in the past. We only know that there have been tremendous amounts of geologic unconformities, glacial periods, quick ends to glacial periods, etc. Many such examples are given by Douglas Vogt and a plethora of others.

The reason for my post, is to add to the circumstantial evidence of something very cataclysmic happening in the near past. I do not know the trigger(s) for such events nor the exact physical manifestation of change to our planet. I do suspect that what was involved was an acceleration of our crust. This may be a temporary slow-down/stoppage of rotation of the earth during which time there may be a magnetic reversal or the more far-fetched idea of crustal/mantle dislocation, leading to a change in the geographical N/S pole. I say this is more far-fetched because the earth’s shape is oblong not perfectly sphere. The earth is fatter at the equator, making it more difficult for the crust to slip past the bulge. The centrifugal pull on the lopsided ice caps is not likely enough to pull the crust with it. However, there is much we don’t know.

I DO like the evidence that suggests that the Earth may have been hit by a giant lightening bolt or plasma discharge that would likely stall it’s rotation. This WOULD cause the oceans and atmosphere to continue on their “merry” way of momentum from west to east over riding the stationary or slowed planet. What follows is my own research/evidence and conclusions. You will not find this anywhere else on the web.

I live in Australia. It is the size of continental USA. In the center of the continent, it is fairly flat. In fact, parts of Lake Eyre’s basin is below sea level. The sand dunes in Australia are very peculiar (like everything else in Australia). They are linearly shaped, extending for 100s of kilometres long and with a repeated wavelength of 500, - 1,000m. No one has been able to explain their genesis by physical, computer models or otherwise. The reason is … that everyone assumes that desert dunes are aeolian in origin (made by wind). A good assumption until proven wrong. There is good evidence that these dunes are in fact giant ripple marks! Yes, let that sink in. It is very easy to simulate these linear dunes if you impose a marine environment. In fact you need a column of water greater than 50m in height travelling at great speeds to create dunes with these wavelengths. Here is a picture of the extent of dunes in Australia:

Click image for larger version

Name:	australian dunes.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	529.5 KB
ID:	40161

Furthermore, Australia’s interior contains thousands of small salt lakes. Most experts suspect that the salt was deposited by ancient salty outcrop that have since been completed eroded (Kind of far-fetched). Rather, I suspect that the salt was deposited by a giant wave… a flood of marine water washing over large parts of the continent. A paper by Patrick De Deckker entitled, “Australian salt lakes: their history, chemistry, and biota” suggests that the chemistry of these salt lakes (ionic ratios) is identical to that of sea water! Furthermore, he suggests that some of the gastropods found in these salt lakes are of direct marine origin!

Recent Optical Stimulated Luminescence dating ( a dating method which measures the last time a sand particle was subjected to sunlight), show that most of the dunes are older than 200,000 years and they have a cyclicity of growth of about 12,000 years!

Is it any coincidence that NASA has had a very keen interest in the landscape of Australia? They say because Australia holds similar landforms to Mars. Indeed it does, as most of Australia has been arid for centuries (millennia) without the erosion effects of rain to wash away landform evidence of ancient cataclysms. It is a lot cheaper to travel to Australia than to fly to Mars or the moon to measure effects of solar outbursts.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), cascadian (15th March 2019), Chip (16th March 2019), Dennis Leahy (8th April 2019), Franny (13th April 2019), Inaiá (15th March 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Orph (15th March 2019), Ratszinger (8th April 2019), Savannah (8th April 2019), Sunny (16th March 2019), waree (14th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Chan Thomas, The Adam and Eve Story, download in pdf: Link-1, Link-2

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (13th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Ratszinger (8th April 2019), Savannah (8th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

My interest in this is not scientific, although I find the science sound. My Ph.D. is in philosophy. I cant prove anything I say and many will dismiss it but I saw this in dream. A dream so real it has never stopped haunting me. I wrote about in a book I channeled back in 2013. I see the wave, it's the size of a mountain coming straight at me. I live in CA now and that fits the hypotheses it will come from the pacific. I'm driving in my car and panic, I look around for high ground but the only thing that is tall is palm trees and telephone poles. At the time I lived in NY, no idea I would be in CA. I used to think it would happen when I lived in Hawaii. When I had this dream it was around 2007 and I was very depressed and had thoughts of suicide. I think now that perhaps I was given this to reveal, no worries kido you will die alright, just not now. It doesn't scare me at all anymore. It has answered so many questions for me. We cycle through lives and the earth cycles through the Universe. We are all possibly growing from the changes because the earth is never really the same as it moves toward the galactic center bobbing up and down through the galactic plane.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (8th April 2019), Franny (13th April 2019), guayabal (8th April 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (13th July 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Rosemarie (11th April 2019), The KMan (22nd April 2021), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

Below is a link to GoogleEarth plots of past and present poles and equators taken from Hapgood data:

80,000 years ago: 62 north, 137 west,
    75,000 years ago: 72 north, 10 east
    55,000 years ago: 60 north83 west .

After plotting the past poles (the easy part) I wanted to show the past equators.

I used the "Vincenty's Direct and Inverse formulae for geodesic calculations in Excel" to calculate the great circle distance between each pairs of past north and south poles.

Then I took half of this distance as the distance from the north poles to its respective equator and iterated through 36 longitudes for each.

For each longitude it was a recursive routine to guess the equator's latitude, calculate the great circle distance using Vincenty's formulas, compare it to the the required distance calculated above, guess a new latitude until the calculated distance converged with the required distance.

Once I had an excel file with the equators' coordinates, I used the "Excel to kml" utility on the Earthpoint website and loaded into google Earth, rotated and took screenshots that I annotated.

Phew! It was a real chore but I enjoyed the challenge and learned a lot from the exercise...

https://imgur.com/a/mu12B20

(I couldn't get the images to imbed. Can someone help?)

Scroll down on the image to see screenshots of different hemispheres.

Notice how the past equators never shift further than the present 30N and 30S latitude lines shown in orange.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (13th April 2019), gord (9th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Ratszinger (8th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The great benefit of age is that I have seen these stories come and go more than once.
    Chris
    I would say there has been an 'end times' prediction every year for at least the 50 years I've been interested. I remember storing petrol, water and food back in the 70s. I've learnt that it is just not going to happen.

People reply, 'Just look at history, it is littered with cataclysms'. Yes, I agree but they happen once every many thousands of years and to think one will happen in our lifetime is like thinking you'll win the lottery - possible but very highly unlikely.

Chill out, relax and enjoy the good life (and ask yourself 'why the fascination in these ideas?')...
    I agree. Why all the fascination with doom and gloom? Is it our inherent quizzical nature and wanting to be informed or is it something else? Can't we be happy on our present journey? Maybe it's just us as a society that is looking for finality or perhaps just plain answers, I don't know. We are inquisitive creatures!

In any case, I'm not relocating anywhere based on rising sea levels or this volcano may erupt here, or (insert cataclysm here) is on the board next. If it's my time to go, then so be it. I'd rather move on to the next life (adventure) than live in fear of every event on the horizon. If you truly believe in shifting timelines (which I do), then why all fuss about the unknown unless you personally can actuate change globally. I agree we should all be aware and cognizant (thank you wnlight), but being overly dramatic might be going a bit far to actually the enjoy the present.

Better to have lived life, than not lived at all. Maybe in the next life I'm destined to do greater things. Who's to say. We will never know.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (13th April 2019), greybeard (9th April 2019), Ratszinger (9th April 2019), Rosemarie (11th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    All I can do is ask if this Adam and Eve story will ever happen on our planet Earth. The answer is a resounding "No." Please do not ask me to tell you "Why not?" It just will not happen. The catastrophe that I have posted about will not be nearly so severe. The earth changes that I see coming in twelve months will not spell the end of the world. Most people will survive it. Many areas of our planet will be untouched by extreme tidal waves; will be unaffected by the earthquakes; and will remain above the ocean's sea level. The least credible conclusion in this thread's posted video is that there could be dynamic forces within the planet that will reverse the crustal movement and shortly return the crust to its prior position! Did I hear that correctly? Also, the video took quite a lot of liberty in reference to Immanuel Velikovsky's book "Worlds in Collision", which I have read.

I ask in my dowsing many time each week if the earth changes that I have posted here "is still on."

World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

I am still hoping that this will just go away quietly. So far, it is still on. If I should ever see a change, I will let you know.
    Vedic astrologer Joni Patry (the only one to call the 2016 presidential election) says big earthquakes will be starting this year. Sean David Morton (from his jail cell in Tucson) says nearly the same thing.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (13th April 2019), mountain_jim (10th April 2019), Rosemarie (11th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Guys, Anastasia of the Taiga (Ringing Cedars) mentioned that 4 or 5 earth catastrophes have occurred in the past, and according to her one was supposed to happen in 1992. It didnt because of the Summer people in Russia that tend to their garden plots by hand (touching and soothing the Earth). She says her mission is to transport us "across the dark forces part of time" to the new Earth. Therefore it seems the catastrophe has been averted this time. as long as we do not pursue a technocratic path for the World... Technocratic paths lead to destruction.....

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (13th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Republished book The Adam and Eve Story, by Chan Thomas, in 1993 with additional chapters added and a new section called The Aftermath; pdf download: - LINK

Another interesting book by Chan Thomas, called, Body 2 The Incredible World of ESP, from 1972; - pdf download: LINK

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Kevan (14th April 2019), mountain_jim (11th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Well, this subject is garnering much attention and excitement. Downloads of the original booksare now more easy to find and read.

Joseph Ferrell's take on it has a couple of interesting high octane speculations.

This story was seen and passed along by so many people that it went straight into the "finals" folder this week, and it's a fitting way to end this week's blogs, for the implications of this story are rather large, especially if you're one of those people following the "crypto-archeology" story, i.e., the idea that major governments and intelligence agencies have been and are involved in the covert investigation of ancient lore, sites, and traditions. The story concerns this bit of declassified CIA documents, in this case, having to do with the stories of the Flood, and as it turns out, Adam and Eve:

THE ADAM AND EVE STORY

If one notes the date of declassification of this document, the CIA website states that it was June 24, 2013. When one opens the pdf file, what one has is a book or pamphlet published in 1965. In other words, a publicly available book found its way into the maze of classification of the American intelligence "community."

The question is, why?

A brief read of the document shows that it was concerned with various "floods" the author thought recurred on planet Earth, as well as the Adam and Eve story. And he begins his book/pamphlet with a scenario of catastrophe hitting the west coast of the USA. So from that standpoint, it does make some sense, for any such catastrophe would be viewed as a national security issue and hence of concern to the intelligence "community."

But my high octane speculation motor, as one might suspect, is running in high gear and I am seeing other potential implications here, the first being that no matter how apparently crazy or bizarre a theory concerning ancient history may be, it will be investigated, or at least "passed along to headquarters." It is, in other words, a clear indicator that the "alternative research field" is not only of interest to that "community," but that its productions are being watched, monitored, and no doubt analyzed. Certainly it has been known for some time that the UFO field, for example, is closely watched by intelligence bureaucracies, and at times, "interfered with" and if recent history is any example, that actual "marketing campaigns" are promoted in order to push certain narratives and achieve certain results, such as making that particular research field look ridiculous (and yes, I am talking about the Blue Chickens, folks, among other things). But what this little document release indicates is this this interest in the alternative research field is not confined solely to UFOs.

And that implies something else, namely, that there are dedicated resources in that "community" to do so. That may mean nothing more (or less) than "standing orders" to notice and pass along information such as this. To do so also implies that somewhere in the labyrinth of intelligence bureaucracies, that there is someone reading and analyzing such materials.

One may view this from the standpoint that any cultural trend or phenomenon - like flood stories, themes of recurrent catastrophe, and so on - are of interest, perhaps for the purposes of social engineering, as I outlined in my recent book Microcosm and Medium.

However, during my presentations at the 2015 Secret Space Program conference in Bastrop. Texas, I also argued a case that the national security "community" would have viewed the UFO problem as a potential problem involving another "Tower of Babel moment of history," and that leaving no stone unturned, it may have investigated ancient lore, traditions, and texts to gain a perspective on the problem it was dealing with in the UFO phenomenon. (Incidentally, many people think I am the one who originated the phrase "Tower of Babel moment of History." I am not. The phrase is actually that of Leonard Bernstein, who used it in his celebrated Harvard Norton Poetry lectures, The Unanswered Question, in 1973.) One may even speculate that perhaps the intelligence "community" was intrigued by this pamphlet precisely because it suspected that recurrent catastrophes were in fact engineered or deliberate interventions in human affairs, and hence constituted "Tower of Babel moments of history."

And that, perhaps, is the real story here, a bit of confirmation (again, perhaps) that my speculations in Bastrop may have some traction. If so, then it leads to a disquieting question, one implied by the question of a "Tower of Babel moment of History" itself, namely, if that be the case, then whose "side" is the intelligence "community" on, and with whom might they be attempting to negotiate (if at all)?

If recent news and cultural trends, not to mention the predominance of various secret society relationships within the intelligence "community" are any indicator(think Skull and Bones, folks), they may have made the wrong choice...

See you on the flip side...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), greybeard (13th April 2019), mountain_jim (14th April 2019), Ratszinger (13th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    Republished book The Adam and Eve Story, by Chan Thomas, in 1993 with additional chapters added and a new section called The Aftermath; pdf download: - LINK

Another interesting book by Chan Thomas, called, Body 2 The Incredible World of ESP, from 1972; - pdf download: LINK

Page sixty eight is missing from the PDF text on the Adam and Eve story FYI
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (14th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Well, this subject is garnering much attention and excitement. Downloads of the original booksare now more easy to find and read.

Joseph Ferrell's take on it has a couple of interesting high octane speculations.

This story was seen and passed along by so many people that it went straight into the "finals" folder this week, and it's a fitting way to end this week's blogs, for the implications of this story are rather large, especially if you're one of those people following the "crypto-archeology" story, i.e., the idea that major governments and intelligence agencies have been and are involved in the covert investigation of ancient lore, sites, and traditions. The story concerns this bit of declassified CIA documents, in this case, having to do with the stories of the Flood, and as it turns out, Adam and Eve:

THE ADAM AND EVE STORY

If one notes the date of declassification of this document, the CIA website states that it was June 24, 2013. When one opens the pdf file, what one has is a book or pamphlet published in 1965. In other words, a publicly available book found its way into the maze of classification of the American intelligence "community."

The question is, why?

A brief read of the document shows that it was concerned with various "floods" the author thought recurred on planet Earth, as well as the Adam and Eve story. And he begins his book/pamphlet with a scenario of catastrophe hitting the west coast of the USA. So from that standpoint, it does make some sense, for any such catastrophe would be viewed as a national security issue and hence of concern to the intelligence "community."

But my high octane speculation motor, as one might suspect, is running in high gear and I am seeing other potential implications here, the first being that no matter how apparently crazy or bizarre a theory concerning ancient history may be, it will be investigated, or at least "passed along to headquarters." It is, in other words, a clear indicator that the "alternative research field" is not only of interest to that "community," but that its productions are being watched, monitored, and no doubt analyzed. Certainly it has been known for some time that the UFO field, for example, is closely watched by intelligence bureaucracies, and at times, "interfered with" and if recent history is any example, that actual "marketing campaigns" are promoted in order to push certain narratives and achieve certain results, such as making that particular research field look ridiculous (and yes, I am talking about the Blue Chickens, folks, among other things). But what this little document release indicates is this this interest in the alternative research field is not confined solely to UFOs.

And that implies something else, namely, that there are dedicated resources in that "community" to do so. That may mean nothing more (or less) than "standing orders" to notice and pass along information such as this. To do so also implies that somewhere in the labyrinth of intelligence bureaucracies, that there is someone reading and analyzing such materials.

One may view this from the standpoint that any cultural trend or phenomenon - like flood stories, themes of recurrent catastrophe, and so on - are of interest, perhaps for the purposes of social engineering, as I outlined in my recent book Microcosm and Medium.

However, during my presentations at the 2015 Secret Space Program conference in Bastrop. Texas, I also argued a case that the national security "community" would have viewed the UFO problem as a potential problem involving another "Tower of Babel moment of history," and that leaving no stone unturned, it may have investigated ancient lore, traditions, and texts to gain a perspective on the problem it was dealing with in the UFO phenomenon. (Incidentally, many people think I am the one who originated the phrase "Tower of Babel moment of History." I am not. The phrase is actually that of Leonard Bernstein, who used it in his celebrated Harvard Norton Poetry lectures, The Unanswered Question, in 1973.) One may even speculate that perhaps the intelligence "community" was intrigued by this pamphlet precisely because it suspected that recurrent catastrophes were in fact engineered or deliberate interventions in human affairs, and hence constituted "Tower of Babel moments of history."

And that, perhaps, is the real story here, a bit of confirmation (again, perhaps) that my speculations in Bastrop may have some traction. If so, then it leads to a disquieting question, one implied by the question of a "Tower of Babel moment of History" itself, namely, if that be the case, then whose "side" is the intelligence "community" on, and with whom might they be attempting to negotiate (if at all)?

If recent news and cultural trends, not to mention the predominance of various secret society relationships within the intelligence "community" are any indicator(think Skull and Bones, folks), they may have made the wrong choice...

See you on the flip side...
    Interesting take. I have read the book now, well all but page 68 which I'd like to find one day but I believe I know what caused the book to become classified. Thomas hits the nail on the head for the real causal forces behind the sun going into the micro-nova element of it's cycle, the forces of the "Null magnetic zone" we as a system are moving into including our sun. It's the overlying forces controlling the internal "mhd" AKA, magnetohydrodynamic energy as he termed it, a energy written about by physicist Dr. Hannes Alven about an energy no one thought existed regulating and containing the state of liguid acting like solid of the planet core of all bodies in the heavens. A combo of magnetic, electrical and other forces of the universe that come together to hold things in place akin to "Bodes Law" which astronomy currently regards with humor. He suggests taking another look at it but I somehow feel the act of taking the bottom out from under Bodes law as it was is another purposeful event to keep people from realizing the forces are responsible and the sun is simply reacting to the forces that created it and the solar system in the first place. Also Thomas mentions the contact from Mayan to Egyptian and more relating the Mayan languages to Naga and Moses so since diffusion is strongly argued against by the establishment they were not about to release that tid bit either.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 14th April 2019 at 09:31.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (14th April 2019), mountain_jim (14th April 2019), The KMan (22nd April 2021), wnlight (13th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

Page sixty eight is missing from the PDF text on the Adam and Eve story FYI
    It is there, but in a wrong order after the blank page - 65...blank (66)...68...67...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Franny (14th April 2019), Ratszinger (13th April 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,593 times in 672 posts

Suspect Sky now has supposedly the full copy of The Adam and Eve Story
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2023), Jad (14th April 2019), Kevan (14th April 2019), mountain_jim (14th April 2019), sms (14th April 2019), the_real_dave-id (14th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast