+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There was a guy whos name I cant remember but claimed that angels visited him when he was very ill and gave him a map--his was one of the earliest maps to show water inundation.
    For reference: that was George Michael Scallion. His 'future map' of North America is here:

For what it's worth (maybe not much ), I had a vivid dream recently in which I was being shown a map of the eastern US as it will look at some point in the near future. Not sure who was showing me the map (a guide?) but I never looked at "him" (male energy), he was just near me as I looked at the map. I've made a rough sketch of what the map looked like:

Name:  Map of US.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  26.3 KB

I remarked, "Well, I guess I'll have to move to western North Carolina then."

Anyway, on November 20th, Dr. Mark Carlotto was on Coast to Coast with George Noory discussing his interesting research on past pole shifts; from the C2C website:

"Mark Carlotto is an aerospace engineer with over thirty years of experience in satellite imaging, remote sensing, signal and image processing, pattern recognition, and app development. In the latter half, he delved into questions concerning human origins, ancient technology, and archaeological enigmas including evidence that sites such as Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, and the Acropolis are far older than previously thought. Looking at the research of pole shifts by Charles Hapgood, he found that various sites around the planet appear to have been built so they were aligned with the four previous positions of the North Pole, stretching back over the last 100,000 years.

This led Carlotto to hypothesize that civilizations with advanced technology existed tens of thousands of years ago, and their constructions were remade or altered by their ancestors, who may have viewed the original builders as ancient gods. The pole shifts, he remarked, could be looked at as time markers that allow us insight into ancient thinking. There is starting to be more convergence around the idea that our modern civilization is not the first to wield sophisticated technology, but just the latest one, he noted. Carlotto (who first appeared on the show with Art Bell around 20 years ago) also talked about some of his earlier work looking at anomalies on the Red Planet, including Cydonia and the Face on Mars."

Definitely worth a listen if you're able
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

avid (28th December 2018), Bill Ryan (28th December 2018), greybeard (28th December 2018), Hervé (28th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), mountain_jim (10th March 2019), Ratszinger (28th December 2018), Tintin (14th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 242,305 times in 17,609 posts

Default Re: "The Next End of the World": a CIA declassified document, 'The Adam and Eve Story'

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)
    on November 20th, Dr. Mark Carlotto was on Coast to Coast with George Noory discussing his interesting research on past pole shifts; from the C2C website:

"Mark Carlotto is an aerospace engineer with over thirty years of experience in satellite imaging, remote sensing, signal and image processing, pattern recognition, and app development. In the latter half, he delved into questions concerning human origins, ancient technology, and archaeological enigmas including evidence that sites such as Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, and the Acropolis are far older than previously thought. Looking at the research of pole shifts by Charles Hapgood, he found that various sites around the planet appear to have been built so they were aligned with the four previous positions of the North Pole, stretching back over the last 100,000 years.

This led Carlotto to hypothesize that civilizations with advanced technology existed tens of thousands of years ago, and their constructions were remade or altered by their ancestors, who may have viewed the original builders as ancient gods. The pole shifts, he remarked, could be looked at as time markers that allow us insight into ancient thinking. There is starting to be more convergence around the idea that our modern civilization is not the first to wield sophisticated technology, but just the latest one, he noted. Carlotto (who first appeared on the show with Art Bell around 20 years ago) also talked about some of his earlier work looking at anomalies on the Red Planet, including Cydonia and the Face on Mars."

Definitely worth a listen if you're able
    Here, in the Avalon Library:
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Dr_Mark_Car...018_Hour_3.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Dr_Mark_Car...018_Hour_4.mp3

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th December 2018), Forest Denizen (28th December 2018), Hervé (28th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), mountain_jim (10th March 2019), Sunny (16th March 2019), Tintin (14th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,156 times in 2,540 posts

I sometimes wonder what Earth changes occurred when the Moon arrived. It is older than the Earth, and it being 'tidally locked' must mean that there was chaos created by the gravity of the moon ... I wonder how much the moon would have to be displaced so as to cause these changes.

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Ivanhoe (28th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), meeradas (28th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 times in 253 posts

I grew up in WV and Bill's map covers the area I know like the back of my hand, basically the entire state but for sure the eastern panhandle from growing up there and hunting it. I would say that is a scary vision Bill.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Savannah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,176 times in 181 posts

The folks from Suspect sky were on Suspicious Observers Premium contact pod cast today. They hasve gotten their hands on an original copy of the book including the redacted pages. They are in the process of putting out a PDF.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Savannah; 9th March 2019 at 22:55.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Chuck (15th March 2019), mountain_jim (10th March 2019), sms (10th March 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Savannah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,176 times in 181 posts

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Chuck (15th March 2019), sms (10th March 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,945 times in 835 posts

I wasn’t sure if you guys had seen Ben’s friends edition of the Adam and Eve story. It provides a few more details and theories.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 345 posts

Thank you Ratszinger for bringing Ben Davidson’s work here. I have a lot of respect for him as do many here at projectavalon. I encourage everyone to listen to his “Earth Catastrophe Cycle” here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJ...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br

As of today there are 21 parts. It is well documented with many references for your own research/enlightenment. This new age IS all about presenting information, logic, facts so we can all make up our own mind instead of listening to the ‘Sage on the Stage’… sheep no more.

First, a disclaimer: I have worked as a Professional Geophysicist for 35 years but like everyone else on this planet know little, in relative terms, about the forces and stresses active on our planet by our planet, sun and galaxy. We are in this soup together. Some of us peer through a tiny gap in the veil only because our jobs allow us the time to do so while providing for our families.

I am excited about the new concepts that exploring the electric universe is bringing to our understanding about the nature of ourselves, earth, solar system, galaxy and beyond. It is much more elegant than the Dark Matter hypothesis. Some of these concepts, I will discuss here only because they provide a back ground for what is to follow.

It is true that the solar wind carries charged particles as plasma in the heliosphere. Because the sun rotates once every 25 days or so, the magnetic field transported by the solar wind gets wrapped like a ballerina’s skirt, called the current sheet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	current sheet2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	40160

Is the sun not connected with all it’s planets in a very real sense? It does not take much to imagine that the galaxy may be similarly constructed, with the galactic core sending out it’s own current sheet connecting to all stars in the Milky Way. There are cycles within cycles. Perhaps our solar system rides in and out of the polarized zones of the galactic electromagnetic sheet every 12,000 years. (that was just speculation, thank you Ben).

Ben Davidson etal has painted this electric universe picture very elegantly with compelling evidence to suggest that Earth’s history has been rocked by extreme discharge of plasma. Plasma Physicist, Anthony Peratt gives a very interesting talk describing petroglyphs around the world as drawings of paleo-plasma discharges observed in the sky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meaU1QcSdA
    He is tasked to compile all these drawings from around the world with proper coordinates to ascertain the viewing angle, declination in order to reconstruct the paleo discharge image and as a result, energy required for such a discharge.

No one can tell us, exactly what happened in the past. We only know that there have been tremendous amounts of geologic unconformities, glacial periods, quick ends to glacial periods, etc. Many such examples are given by Douglas Vogt and a plethora of others.

The reason for my post, is to add to the circumstantial evidence of something very cataclysmic happening in the near past. I do not know the trigger(s) for such events nor the exact physical manifestation of change to our planet. I do suspect that what was involved was an acceleration of our crust. This may be a temporary slow-down/stoppage of rotation of the earth during which time there may be a magnetic reversal or the more far-fetched idea of crustal/mantle dislocation, leading to a change in the geographical N/S pole. I say this is more far-fetched because the earth’s shape is oblong not perfectly sphere. The earth is fatter at the equator, making it more difficult for the crust to slip past the bulge. The centrifugal pull on the lopsided ice caps is not likely enough to pull the crust with it. However, there is much we don’t know.

I DO like the evidence that suggests that the Earth may have been hit by a giant lightening bolt or plasma discharge that would likely stall it’s rotation. This WOULD cause the oceans and atmosphere to continue on their “merry” way of momentum from west to east over riding the stationary or slowed planet. What follows is my own research/evidence and conclusions. You will not find this anywhere else on the web.

I live in Australia. It is the size of continental USA. In the center of the continent, it is fairly flat. In fact, parts of Lake Eyre’s basin is below sea level. The sand dunes in Australia are very peculiar (like everything else in Australia). They are linearly shaped, extending for 100s of kilometres long and with a repeated wavelength of 500, - 1,000m. No one has been able to explain their genesis by physical, computer models or otherwise. The reason is … that everyone assumes that desert dunes are aeolian in origin (made by wind). A good assumption until proven wrong. There is good evidence that these dunes are in fact giant ripple marks! Yes, let that sink in. It is very easy to simulate these linear dunes if you impose a marine environment. In fact you need a column of water greater than 50m in height travelling at great speeds to create dunes with these wavelengths. Here is a picture of the extent of dunes in Australia:

Click image for larger version

Name:	australian dunes.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	529.5 KB
ID:	40161

Furthermore, Australia’s interior contains thousands of small salt lakes. Most experts suspect that the salt was deposited by ancient salty outcrop that have since been completed eroded (Kind of far-fetched). Rather, I suspect that the salt was deposited by a giant wave… a flood of marine water washing over large parts of the continent. A paper by Patrick De Deckker entitled, “Australian salt lakes: their history, chemistry, and biota” suggests that the chemistry of these salt lakes (ionic ratios) is identical to that of sea water! Furthermore, he suggests that some of the gastropods found in these salt lakes are of direct marine origin!

Recent Optical Stimulated Luminescence dating ( a dating method which measures the last time a sand particle was subjected to sunlight), show that most of the dunes are older than 200,000 years and they have a cyclicity of growth of about 12,000 years!

Is it any coincidence that NASA has had a very keen interest in the landscape of Australia? They say because Australia holds similar landforms to Mars. Indeed it does, as most of Australia has been arid for centuries (millennia) without the erosion effects of rain to wash away landform evidence of ancient cataclysms. It is a lot cheaper to travel to Australia than to fly to Mars or the moon to measure effects of solar outbursts.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

cascadian (15th March 2019), Chip (16th March 2019), Inaiá (15th March 2019), Orph (15th March 2019), Sunny (16th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3