+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 1st impression was plane

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Default My 1st impression was plane

His narration sounds plausible, what say you?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th December 2018), Ivanhoe (19th December 2018), rgray222 (19th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2018), toppy (18th December 2018), william r sanford72 (20th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Default Re: My 1st impression was plane

On the one hand, as the guy mentioned, technically it is a UFO simply because no one can absolutely prove beyond any doubt what exactly it is. Having said that, my opinion is that it is a C-17 cargo plane belonging to the Air Force. In the video he showed a google earth view of Stewart Air National Guard base. (at the 11:00 minute mark). There are 10 C-130's parked, and 4 C-17's. The C-130 is a fairly big plane itself, but as you can see, the C-17 is almost twice the size. In other words, C-17's are big-a** planes.

And you would be surprised at how slow those C-17's can fly and still stay airborne. From a distance it can almost seem as if they are hovering. (And that's in the daytime)! Given that it's night, depth perception is dicey thing. He even mentions that in the video. Add to that he is in a moving vehicle, and it surely does throw a monkey wrench into the mix. He claimed that the lights stayed in a single line the entire time, but that's not true.

At the end of the video, he was showing that last snippet of video he filmed. There were 2 lights in the rear, and one light center and forward. In other words, 2 lights where the main landing gear is, and one light forward, where the nose landing gear is. Although blurry, it also appeared to me that you could see the red flashing light on the underbelly of the plane.

And yes, planes do have a red light on the left wing tip, and a green light on the right wing tip. But, you don't always see those lights from the ground. Sometimes you do, but not always. So, although I can't "prove" it was a C-17, it is my opinion that's what it was.
    Last edited by Orph; 18th December 2018 at 19:59.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th December 2018), mojo (18th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2018), toppy (18th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Yes good vid.

It is probably a plane yes.

This is a good vid because he is not showing as UFO footage but as an exercise in annalists.

Going through it, studding from all possibilities, even recapping his changing emotions of the event, good vid.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th December 2018), mojo (18th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

If it was me and I was genuinely intrigued, I would have pulled over my car to the side of the road (to prevent an accident) gone outside and continued filming for as long as I needed to be satisfied with my curiosity.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th December 2018), Ivanhoe (19th December 2018), mojo (19th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Well it does look like it is further away than it "seems" judging by the video. I only skimmed the video but was there any mention of a nearby airport?

Those do look a bit like landing lights, but as the guy mentioned I don't see any blinking lights? A landing plane should have a blinking light on its belly and tail, I believe (not a pilot - someone can correct me).

I do live near a large airport, and some of the larger jets really do look stationary when coming in to land - somewhat toward the angle I am looking. A landing 747 can slow to 70-80mph maybe lower - when coming to land in a headwind - the size relative to that speed makes them look like they are floating or traveling way slower than they should.

Interesting vid, I wish he would have stopped and got out like DaveToo mentioned here - if it was a jet or plane, the engines would be a give-away.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (19th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Yes Dave, DeDukshyn, park up and take a proper look.

When I watched the vid my attention was more on the road/white line than the lights/plane in the distance 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

mojo (19th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread