+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big Discovery: Tomb of Alexander The Great found in Jordan?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Big Discovery: Tomb of Alexander The Great found in Jordan?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alexander_the_Great_mosaic.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	39639
    Source: Wikipedia

Anyone listen to Coast to Coast last night? The guest was Dr. Carmen Boulter….Who is she?

“A professor at the University of Calgary in Canada, Dr. Carmen Boulter is the creator, director, and writer of The Pyramid Code series and author of "Angels and Archetypes: An Evolutionary Map of Feminine Consciousness." For nearly two decades, Dr. Carmen Boulter has pursued extensive research about the sacred feminine in ancient Egypt and goddesses around the world. In the archives of the Egyptian Museum, she gained official access to the original field notes of excavations done around the pyramids in the early 1900s. For the past ten years, Dr. Boulter has been teaching the Graduate Division of Educational Research in the Faculty of Education at the University of Calgary. Her latest achievement is Interactive-U.com, an online learning and social action network.”

Source: https://www.gaia.com/person/carmen-boulter

As I was falling asleep I remember her saying she was given permission to announce the finding of the tomb of Alexander The Great. Apparently there was a 3 year gag order on the discovery. She spoke about some of the artifacts in the tomb including The Ark of the Covenant, a 1/3rd of the Library of Alexandria, scrolls written on leather and punched out metal inscriptions that have to be held to the light in order to read. She’s suppose to post more on her site here: http://www.pyramidcode.com/

The show can be found here: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/12/20

If you have a Coast To Coast membership please try and listen and report the findings here. This looks to be a significant archeological discovery.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 21st December 2018 at 19:16.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,561 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: Big Discovery: Tomb of Alexander The Great found in Jordan?

Ah. I'd certainly like to know more (there's nothing about Alexander on her website), but this video was published a couple years ago:

The problem is, it's the same video as this one:

If she's referring to a new find here, the claims are extreme... but (in theory!) not 100% impossible. He's certain to have had a significant tomb somewhere, but its whereabouts have always been a mystery.

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    She spoke about some of the artifacts in the tomb including ... a 1/3rd of the Library of Alexandria
    That's problematic, though: the Library of Alexandria was only destroyed after Alexander's lifetime, so if there are Library artifacts in his tomb, they'd have to have been somehow acquired quite a long time prior to its destruction. And if there were ancient documents and scrolls in his tomb, how would one know they were from the Library?

Lots of questions here — this is just a start! — and I'd love to hear the show. If anyone can access it and download it, please send it to me and I'll add it to the [Avalon!] Library.

3. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd December 2018), BMJ (24th December 2018), Did You See Them (21st December 2018), drneglector (23rd December 2018), enigma3 (23rd December 2018), Forest Denizen (24th December 2018), Inversion (22nd December 2018), Ivy23 (24th December 2018), Jayke (22nd December 2018), jjjones (21st December 2018), Joe (25th December 2018), justntime2learn (21st December 2018), lake (23rd December 2018), Nasu (22nd December 2018), Ol' Roy (22nd December 2018), ramus (21st December 2018), Rosemarie (21st December 2018), Sadieblue (22nd December 2018), Satori (21st December 2018), Sophocles (22nd December 2018), Spellbound (22nd December 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2018), toppy (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018), we-R-one (21st December 2018), WhiteFeather (24th December 2018), Yoda (21st December 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Yes, I'd like to know more too! I know we've been down this road before, however she did say there was a 3yr. gag order so she must know something. I remember her saying the find was more significant than the tomb of King Tut. She also mentioned large amounts of gold and of course this means heavy security near the location. I wish I could have heard the entire interview....I'm definitely interested in the library, who wouldn't be? The claims are huge, so it would be foolish to say such things unless she has been privy to specific information. She did say she'd put something up on her website, so for now it's a waiting game.

EDIT TO ADD: Dr. Carmen also said the body of Cleopatra was found in the tomb.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 21st December 2018 at 20:14.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

This from Coast to coast web site: the summary,

New Tomb Discovery / Guidance from Paranormal Beings

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/12/20

"In the first half, Carmen Boulter, the director of The Pyramid Code, revealed an astonishing new archaeological find estimated to be 1000 times bigger than King Tut's Tomb, the last intact tomb found almost 100 years ago. Located in a still unannounced location in Jordan, a researcher searching for the Ark of the Covenant for 20 years, made the find via ground penetrating radar and a high definition satellite scan, she reported. The colossal discovery has three levels, she continued; one level has 12 rooms, another has 33 rooms, and it's estimated that it contains 30,000 to 45,000 tons of gold. Because of the vast wealth, Jordan has kept things quiet, she added.
    According to Boulter's contact, the tomb contains a rectangular object with gold bars and melted rubies that fits the description of the Ark of the Covenant. Perhaps even more astounding, the site is said to house 1/3 of the lost library of Alexandria, as well as the burial sarcophagi of Cleopatra and Alexander the Great. Hidden from the public, the tomb has only been visited twice so far, said Boulter, who admitted that she has not seen it yet but was allowed to hold one of the artifacts-- a dagger said to be found positioned over Alexander's heart."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 ton of gold at $2000 an once = $64.3 million X 45,000 tons = 2,893,500 million

Fun fact, currently there is 187,000 metric(2017) tons of gold in the world that is accounted for.

So 45,000 tons of gold roughly 1/4th of the accounted gold in the world.
    Last edited by ramus; 23rd December 2018 at 20:18.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd December 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2018), drneglector (23rd December 2018), Inversion (22nd December 2018), Jayke (22nd December 2018), jjjones (21st December 2018), Joe (25th December 2018), justntime2learn (21st December 2018), lake (23rd December 2018), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), Nasu (22nd December 2018), Rosemarie (21st December 2018), Sadieblue (22nd December 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2018), toppy (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018), Watching from Cyprus (2nd January 2019), we-R-one (21st December 2018), WhiteFeather (24th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

That's quiet a statement above about the contents !
    So what about the Ark ?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd December 2018), Nasu (22nd December 2018), ramus (22nd December 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2018), toppy (22nd December 2018), we-R-one (22nd December 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

[B]It also houses 1/3 of the lost library of Alexandria,??/B]

Extraordinary Claims require......

She also had another claim a few years back about a two level giant ancient underground building in Egypt that she knows of and was gonna reveal and explore it...... what happened to that claim?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd December 2018), bennycog (21st December 2018), Nasu (22nd December 2018), onawah (23rd December 2018), ramus (22nd December 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2018), toppy (22nd December 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

These claims are extraordinary. Alexander's mummified body was in Alexandria, Egypt at the time of Julius Caesar when he visited Alex. It allegedly disappeared after some riots. Why would it end up in Jordan? But then again, why not?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Jayke (22nd December 2018), ramus (22nd December 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2018), toppy (22nd December 2018), we-R-one (22nd December 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    These claims are extraordinary. Alexander's mummified body was in Alexandria, Egypt at the time of Julius Caesar when he visited Alex. It allegedly disappeared after some riots. Why would it end up in Jordan? But then again, why not?
    Petra is in Jordan, epicentre for the Nabatean Merchants...in theory they could have taken the mummified remains as a trophy.

They even have a Winged Lion temple in Petra. The winged lion was a symbol of Venice, and some of the Venetian Oligarchs claimed descent from Alexander the Great, through their Persian (Lineage of Perseus) Greek heritage. Will definitely be interesting to find out where specifically in Jordan they found this discovery.

Last edited by Jayke; 22nd December 2018 at 11:34.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

chris_walker (22nd December 2018), Inversion (22nd December 2018), Joe (25th December 2018), Ol' Roy (22nd December 2018), ramus (22nd December 2018), Spellbound (22nd December 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2018), toppy (22nd December 2018), Watching from Cyprus (2nd January 2019), we-R-one (22nd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

I don't think so. Some of those pictures and videos were presented by Corey Goode and others so I doubt their authenticity. Besides I thought I read that Alexander was believed to be somewhere buried in what is today the USA up the Mississippi River, which I understand has provided telling clues to one of his ships? Anyway, last I read (if I can find it after posting) I thought they suspected he took a voyage and may have ended up here somehow. I'll have to look. Carman has said some other things on Dark Journalists that excited some at first but never panned out. I notice she is no longer at Calgary as a prof. either.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

onawah (23rd December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ramus (here)

1 ton of gold at $2000 an ounce = $64.3 million X 45,000 tons = 2,893,500
    You missed out a factor of a million.

1 ton of gold at $2000 an ounce = $64.3 million X 45,000 tons = 2,893,500 million.

That's 2.89 trillion dollars.

(A little less, actually, as the current gold price is only $1250/oz. But that's still nearly $2 trillion.)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2018), Watching from Cyprus (2nd January 2019), Yoda (23rd December 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Sorry it should have been clearer..... what's hard to believe is 45,000 tons of gold 1/4 of all of the accounted gold. That's huge. I edited my other post thanks

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I think those rumors were referring to King Arthur, not Alexander.
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I don't think so. Some of those pictures and videos were presented by Corey Goode and others so I doubt their authenticity. Besides I thought I read that Alexander was believed to be somewhere buried in what is today the USA up the Mississippi River, which I understand has provided telling clues to one of his ships? Anyway, last I read (if I can find it after posting) I thought they suspected he took a voyage and may have ended up here somehow. I'll have to look. Carman has said some other things on Dark Journalists that excited some at first but never panned out. I notice she is no longer at Calgary as a prof. either.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ramus (24th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I can't [yet] find any recording of the show. And there's nothing on Carmen Boulter's website.

Searching around, others did listen to the whole thing. Extracts from their summaries here and here:
    • There's thousands of pounds of gold and other treasures. They also found an Art of the Covenant like object and one third of the library of Alexandria. There's no information yet other that this show.
    • She said there were life-sized solid gold statues. The scrolls could be a major issue because they could paint a different history. Some group must have been tipped off before the burning of the library of Alexandria because they removed one third of the contents. Carmen said on top of the ark like object was melted ruby which has a melting point of 2,500 degrees.
    • The French researcher Bagdad Djillali Difallah was originally searching for the Ark of the Covenant and knew that Alexander the Great was connected to it. During the C2C show Carmen said she heard about the find three years ago and the discovery happened five years ago.

• In Jordan, what appears to be several sarcophagi containing the mortal remains of what is postulated to be those of Alexander the Great and Cleopatra, among others. DNA testing is planned to determine with more certainty. A dagger believed to have belonged to Alexander was found on his chest.
    • Also, a rectangular case supported by feet and surrounded by a band of gold, with "melted ruby" on top.
      Ruby melts at a temperature about twice as hot as gold's melting point. (Seems contradictory by ordinary examination.)
      The case is thought to fit the description of the Ark of the Covenant, but its contents are not mentioned yet.
      People involved are sworn to secrecy via non-disclosure agreement.
      Most curiously, besides carved wooden figurines covered with gold leaf, with wood fragments carbon dated at 10,000 years old, as well as life-sized statues of people made of "solid gold," there are scrolls of various types which seem to be surviving artifacts from the LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA. They say, "one third of the library" could be here.
      The scrolls they say are not made of papyrus but "leather" (the Dead Sea scrolls are written on lambskin).

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2018), Jayke (23rd December 2018), Joe (24th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), Nasu (23rd December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018), Yoda (23rd December 2018)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The claimed find was announced by Bagdad Djillali Difallah several years ago:
    Here:
    Discovery of the tomb of Alexander the Great

This is the story of a man who, in January 2011, discovers what is in his eyes, ”the greatest archeological treasure of all time.” But it took two years for the news to be disclosed and finally made public. The announcement took place on 25 July 2013, at the Institut du Monde Arabe in Paris. Bagdad Djillali Difallah held his first press conference to reveal his incredible discovery.

The press conference of Bagdad Djillali Difallah, already dubbed the “Indiana Jones of the 21st Century”, was held alongside the team project Alexander the Great, Omar AISSAOUI, Mohamed SATISS, Pierre-Yves LUCAS -Lawyer, Jean-Jacques FERNIER, former President of the Institute Courbet, Mostefa MEBARKI, Emir Abdelkader Foundation of Archaeological and Geographical Society.

“One must see it to believe it.” A huge treasure likely to end a long riddle of history. This mysterious discovery, was it going to be added to a long list of inaccurate or unsubstantiated declarations? How many untested assumptions or false advertisements are related to that tomb? As expert, Baghdad Djillali Difallah exposed scrupulously one by one to the press all the elements that supported his conclusion as the discoverer.

The presence of Greek and Macedonian gods and staggering amounts of gold statues, vessels and diamonds, bullion, without forgetting the chariot around a sarcophagus, remained unspoiled. “A setting which shows that everything was arranged to receive the king.” Photos and videos in support, he presented evidence of this feat achieved after 15 years of research and risks of all kinds.
    I leave you free to think what you want, but I am convinced that it is the tomb of Alexander the Great, all the criteria converge.
    A captivating story worthy of adventurers of modern times. On two occasions, in particular, equipped with an oxygen mask and a makeshift lamp, Bagdad Djillali Difallah expressed his “indescribable emotion” when entering the rooms where the treasures were lying after taking incredible corridors. How amazing it was to be suddenly facing the golden sarcophagus decorated with a royal eagle, ready to take off. “I was there after years of expectation of this fabulous moment.”

Will the adventurer of modern times stop there?

“It’s been three years since I carried this burden, it frees me that the whole world knows, it was time for me to reveal it. I am relieved to have made public my discovery, it was buried deep in me as an archaeological relic. But this treasure belongs to the heritage of humanity.” By this comment, a tremor in the voice, Bagdad Djillali Difallah concluded his lecture. He recalled that this is now up to the Jordanian authorities to “recognize” this reality. The location will be revealed by the Kingdom of Jordan. Jordanian archaeologists will organize excavations to formalize his discovery. “I will have a feeling of complete achievement when the tomb is opened under the auspices of the King of Jordan. Is not the Kingdom in possession of one of the greatest treasures in the world?”

Where is the tomb?

Visionary, the “self-­taught archaeologist,” as he defines himself, is already thinking about what “this tomb means in terms of peace in this region, but also in terms of cultural history.” And he recalls that Alexander the Great is also mentioned in the Quran. “Theologians will study with the hope that my discovery will carry the unity of the conveyed message.”
    The question was on the lips of the journalists. The site is secure, it will be up to the King of Jordan to reveal the location, he said.
    Discovery to universal benefits. Declaration of the discovery of the tomb of Alexander the Great, to King Abdullah II of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, was made January 3, 2011, at the Royal Palace in Amman, in the presence of the Ambassador of Jordan in Paris. After reporting his discovery to the King for the recognition of his efforts, “Bagdad Jones” wrote to institutions such as the Arab League, the European Union, the UN, UNESCO, the Ministry of Culture in France.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th December 2018), Hervé (24th December 2018), Jayke (23rd December 2018), Joe (24th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), ramus (24th December 2018), Yoda (23rd December 2018)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Here (and in the 3 posts that follow) are the photos posted on Baghdad Djillali Difallah's website.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2018), Hervé (24th December 2018), Ivy23 (24th December 2018), Joe (24th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), Ol' Roy (25th December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018), Yoda (24th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2018), Hervé (24th December 2018), Ivy23 (24th December 2018), Joe (25th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), Ol' Roy (25th December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018), Yoda (24th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2018), Hervé (24th December 2018), Ivy23 (24th December 2018), Joe (25th December 2018), mountain_jim (6th January 2019), Ol' Roy (25th December 2018), ramus (24th December 2018), Yoda (24th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I would imagine that if the claims were true, Jordan would have been invaded by now and looted by "foreign powers" notorious for such illegal actions. Is that being too cynical?
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ivy23 (24th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I would imagine that if the claims were true, Jordan would have been invaded by now and looted by "foreign powers" notorious for such illegal actions. Is that being too cynical?
    You're probably correct. Alexander's tomb is always being "found". These people have a press conference from 2013 stating they found it. If it were true, it would be worldwide news. Personally, I think he's buried somewhere south west of Alexandria, near Siwa.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

onawah (24th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast